View Single Post
Old 04-12-2004, 10:47 AM   #4
tikanique

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

Hi all,

Jen - I am from Knoxville.

Silverbirch - Welcome to our little corner of the net. If you have any slang questions just fire away. It seems we all have some slang from our little areas of the world so we are always asking "what does that mean?" You will fit right in.

Jack - Howd the family visit go?

JC - Glad you are so happy.

Dip - When do we get pics of the freshly painted vessel?

Hi to everybody else on this site. I hope you are all having a great day so far.

This morning I am eating the first healthy meal I have had in 3 days. I went to throw out all the unhealthy food in my house this AM and realized that I had already eaten ALL OF IT. I gained 6 lbs in the course of 11 days and my digestive system is acting up BIG TIME. I also did not go to the gym any after last Monday until this morning. I still haven't figured out what set me off but I feel more determined this morning to eat clean and workout and I am positive that I will have a clean eats day today. The crew is spending Spring break with their dads so I can stock my fridge with only my foods for the week.

BTW - Today is my first OFFICIAL day as a Bronco Cheerleading Coach! We have a spring clinic this week so I will be getting in another cardio session this evening with the girls. I didn't do weights this morning - ran short on time, but I did get my track time in. After all I have eaten, I figured that I needed the cardio more today than the weights. I will get the weights in tomorrow AM.

Thanks to all for being supportive last week when I thought I was losing my mind. I luv you all!

Peace. Tiki! Go Green! Go Gold!