Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2003, 08:46 AM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default MLK Day

Hey Ladies the threads probably going to be quiet today as its Martin Luther King day
Take some time to reflect on this gentle revolutionary and how far we have come in the last 40 years
I got back from The weekend yesterday it was fabulous! and I got a job offer to work in TV its still all up in the air
I got home and told mom i had good news and the first thing she did was look at the ring finger on my left hand the woman is obsessed!
shes having cervical spasms so she has a neckbrace and a sling argg
I will write more later I have to start packing to move back tonight
come out and play
Love Kier
Old 01-20-2003, 02:27 PM   #2  

Hi Kier! I am here lurking-at work on MLK day-the good thing about it is, less traffic! Glad you had a fab weekend-details so I can live vicariously, please! I went home to NY for the weekend and had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory with 3 friends-had the carrot cake cheesecake-to die for! Only ate half the slice, and bought a slice for DH and a choc chip slice for myself to have later in the week-drove back to Mass and left it all in my mom's fridge! I was so sad! But, less calories, I guess!
Old 01-20-2003, 08:06 PM   #3  

Hello,

I am looking for a new group to join. Are you allowing/interested in new people?

I've had a very stressful past few months but I think things are starting to settle down. I very much want to loss this weight. I'm doing WW again, hope to reach my goal this time around.

Carol
Old 01-21-2003, 10:11 AM   #4  
Eve's Mom

Carol - of course you are welcome to join our threads (its not "ours" of course) and new people are always welcome and interesting to have.

Come post on the daily thread!

Closed Thread