Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2006, 07:42 PM   #31  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

We have the old Playstation 1 ... but I love to play on it ... its like I dont mind not playing it .. but when its hooked up I love to play lol ... my faves are Crash Banicoot, Pandemonium, Hercules, Treasure Planet .. I cant play the Grand Tourismo .. I seem to hit the walls all the time rofl .. BUT I have just bought Nictoons Racing so hopefully that will be more my speed rofl. I do play online and on the computer more - Mahjong mainly .. and Pogo is the game site I spend most of my online game time on.

Anyway .. boy this post moves fast rofl ... not really got a lot of news today ... Weekends are really spent with my hunny so we dont really do anything much on Sundays as Saturday is our day that we go out and about and do things. Great news for those that have lost weight and reached other great moments
Old 08-12-2006, 08:00 PM   #32  
Staying Positive!

S/C/G: 398/258/199

Height: 5'3"

Norma- Hello and congrats on your seven pounds lost so far! Let's see I do all kinds of dancing Silly but true. We have a very diverse taste in music so one minute I am dancing to country and the next minute I will be moving to jazz, opera, and even dance/club music. I pretty much just move around anyway my body takes me. I guess that would be called boogie .

I did start off with Richard Simmons I started off with sweating to the oldies and disco sweat dvd's from Richard Simmons. But since I couldn't take the DVD's everywhere with me and since I travel so much my husband got me a iPod for valentines day last year. I have loaded it with music and I dance as much as I can. I dance when I get up to cook for the family, when I am studying ( I've studied with music since I was in grade school), and when I am just typing online like right now. I like the ideal of moving, moving, moving. Also, My son is in Tea Kwon Do and I have learned a couple of his moves that I practice with him and I even use those when I have time alone to myself while dancing. I have reached my first main goal and that was not to be 30 and 300 pounds. I turn 30 in Feb. So now I am just moving right alone. It is a long slow process but my weight didn't come to me overnight so I guess I can't expect it to all fall off at once Anyway, Sometimes I just move side to side but I feel good about it because at least I am moving. Or at least that is what I tell myself
Old 08-12-2006, 08:17 PM   #33  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaFaire
Oooh I like video games too. DH wants to get the new PS3 when it comes out. Right now we don't have a system. Anyone play GTA? GTA IV is coming out next fall.
GTA...as in Grand Theft Auto?? OMG - DH and I are beyond obsessed with that game!!! We used to be obsessed with GTA III, now this week we are onto GTA: San Andreas....DH says it's the best one yet...way more effects and options. I wanna try Tomb Raider on XBOX...anyone know if it's good? In POGO I've gotta addicted to the new game "Dice City Rollers"!!

Last edited by Vilandra485; 08-12-2006 at 08:23 PM.
Old 08-12-2006, 08:22 PM   #34  
trying again!

S/C/G: 417/323/185

Height: 5'6"

jill ~ I SO got addicted to Kingdom Hearts #1 and I am about 2-3 fights away from beating #2. I havent played it in a month cause I will almost be sad when I finish it *L* Maybe next weekend I will devote to it. Wouldnt that be heavenly....Steven is really into RPG as well.

Brenda
Old 08-12-2006, 08:32 PM   #35  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilandra485
GTA...as in Grand Theft Auto??
Yup. DH and I both love that game. I remember the first time I saw it how outraged I was. Then I got addicted. I can't wait for the new one! I wish we had a PS2 and a copy of it right now. Maybe I'll put the PC version on my Christmas list.
Old 08-12-2006, 09:01 PM   #36  
banned

S/C/G: 322/ticker/165

Height: 5*7

hi ladies. just popping in before i head to oregon... 14 hours in the car... yay... lol

ive been good; i havent been tracking my points, but ive been eating pretty well (sans the malt i had at dinner last night)

well off to finish laundry so i can get on the road.
Old 08-12-2006, 09:26 PM   #37  

Height: 5'8.5"

WOW this thread is moving! I am so proud of all of you!!!!

2fatforu yah we are going to have to go beat that fairy fatmother over the head!!! I did buy a bathroom scale today so can keep closer track and won't have to weigh at work with clothes on LOL!!!

Jill, that is great about your enjoying healthier meals... same here! In fact I have a yummy shepherd's pie in the oven right now made with ground turkey, veggies and sweet potatoes. Except I goofed and bought yams, which I don't like... so I used one sweet potato and one yam and mashed them together; decided I'll be brave and give it a try. It tastes pretty good!!!!

Princesspuffypants... welcome to the PNW!!! Enjoy Oregon!!!

To everybody else, have a great evening and Sunday! I read all your posts just LOL can't begin to respond individually to all.
Old 08-12-2006, 10:20 PM   #38  
Trying again

Harkeyvalley .. dont worry lol ... I have to get my daughter to set it all up . or my partner lol ... Im just happy I can set the video on my own rofl. I do like to keep my hands busy .. I cant just sit and watch tv I have to be doing something else as well ... so either I am on my laptop (like now) or I am doing Cross-stitch (like I am about to do when I get off here lol) ... I will see if I can find any pics of some of my work and put them on the pics page if I can get it to work lol.

Keep up the great work everyone ... wow .. all this weight flying off ... wonder where it all goes??? There are a few obnoxious skinny chicks I wouldnt mind some of it hittin before my next school reunion whenever that is rofl .... naughty Katt,
Old 08-12-2006, 10:20 PM   #39  
Again, shall we?

S/C/G: 400/376/180

Height: 5'10"

I still can't believe how fast this thread moves-it's going to take me a while to keep straight who's who, and whats going on. But congratulations to everyone, you all seem so motivated, and it's so encouraging for me to see how successful everyone is- it's helping me get started.

Angie & Ammie (and anyone else I might have missed) I always get nervous when I'm trying to eat out I have a work party our something where it's going to be hard to eat right. But Angie, you made some really good decisions, and even learned something to make you that much more succesful next time. Ammie- you seem so focused from what I've read, and seem to be doing so well, I'm sure you'll do fine going out for the next few days. remember, if it doesn't go perfect, you can learn from the expeirence and move on. And share it with all of us, I know I am learning so much about how to deal with the things I struggle with reading the boards everyday!

Misti Congratulations on your success, it's the greatest thing to be able to look down one day and realize your body really is changing. It's one thing to see it on the scale, another to see it in the shower!!

Question: what does NSV stand for? I get the idea that it has to do with personal successes, but reading all the posts I can't figure it out- help the newbie

Videogamers I also love video games, although I haven't had time to play much latley, been so busy at work. Jill & Brenda- I love Kingdom Hearts, when you mentioned the game, it brought back memories of me playing with my little brother in the middle of the night, hoping my parents wouldn't wake up and catch us! I didn't know there was a number two! I'm going to go hunt it down. Anyone else get addicted to the SIMS?

I'm only one week in to my new plan, but excited because I'm already down 4.5 pounds. I spent the day running around with my fiance and his 6 year old boy, so that must count as some sort of excerize, right? Well, I'm running off to the gym tomorrow anyway. Good luck to everyone- you are all such an inspiration! Goodnight!
Sorry- did i praddle on way too long...
Old 08-12-2006, 10:38 PM   #40  

Jilly i love Kingdom hearts but alas i am in a stuck spot at the moment lol
Old 08-12-2006, 11:33 PM   #41  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimpossible
Anyone else get addicted to the SIMS?
OMG yes!!! I don't have the game installed right now but I'm thinking of getting it back. I saw they are bringing pets back for Sims 2!!!
Old 08-13-2006, 04:24 AM   #42  
Trying again

Kimpossible .. I think (at least I have been going thru in my head what it could be and I hope Im right rofl) ... NSV = Non-Scale Victories .. Im still trying to work out what OP stands for tho .. any help would be appreciated
Old 08-13-2006, 07:45 AM   #43  
Staying Positive!

S/C/G: 398/258/199

Height: 5'3"

Kimpossible -- congrats on the 4.5 weight loss! Keep up the good work you are doing great!
Old 08-13-2006, 08:09 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 329/tracker/168

Height: 5'6"

STOP
PLEASE DON'T POST HERE
JOIN US ON 300+ AND READY TO TRY AGAIN #977
SEE YOU THERE
Closed Thread