Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 07:35 AM   #61  

Height: 5'7"

CAROL__ PLEASE sneak me into your suitcase!!!! Have a great time!! You will be missed!!! Enjoy the sunshine!!
Old 02-13-2009, 07:38 AM   #62  
Freedom in living

S/C/G: ?/ticker/180

Height: 5'2"

Carol - Sorry that you had a rough week. And VERY happy that you are safe from the gun issue! Have a safe and wonderfully leisurly trip!
Old 02-13-2009, 08:12 AM   #63  
Beth :]

S/C/G: 238/219/140

Height: 5'3"

Hello ladies. :]

Just a quick post before I get my head down on the English essay. I will be back letter, hopefully with a full post, before I set off for the weekend. :]

Kayley
I'm hoping to get the essay finished once I've finished writing this post! I hope it's going to be a nice weekend. :] I have been with Michael for three years and six months - since we were 14! I love him lots. :] I have read what you said about the Flex plan; it sounds well interesting! My starting weight is 238 lbs but since then I have lost 17 lbs so I would be needing about 24 points, although I'm not sure about the extra points for my age and activity?

Sharon
Let me be the first to answer the question you asked mam about SD from ****... SHE'S DOING MY HEAD IN!!

Carol
Wow, I hope you're not too shaken up after the gun incident! Some people just don't take bad news well! Have a lovely holiday - you deserve it. :]

See you all later!

Beth

xx
Old 02-13-2009, 10:14 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 412/TICKER/175

Height: 5'5

Just popping in before class. I am SO happy it’s Friday!

Sweetcakes – Wow, you certainly have been busy! I hope that things calm down for you, and that you have a nice stress-free weekend.

Sharon
– I just recently got my insurance back, so I suppose a trip to the gyno is inevitable. I haven’t been since I was 18…so almost 5 years. Blah. That gain will be gone before you know it!!

Carol – I hope that you have a WONDERFUL trip!!!

Beth
– Awww, that’s sweet. If you would like, I can send you the info (and points quiz) in a private message. Just let me know!
Old 02-13-2009, 01:23 PM   #65  
EmilyMay is on her way!

S/C/G: 314/294/168

Hellooooo ladies, well I am v pleased as lost two this week last week was cross, stuck to my cal allowance and did 3 12 hour nursing shifts and didn't shift a pound!! But feel better now. Started using a website called WLR , its UK based and works out yr calorie allowance, then u enter all yr food and it works out nutritional info etc for u. Been doing it since beginning of year and I'm now 12 pounds down, feel much better for it actually, uniform getting more roomy and I feel more agile!!

Jilly - good luck with your surgery and heres hoping/looking forward to it turning your diabetes around. As a nurse I have seen too much damage caused by diabetes and its a big motivator for me to get this weight off and keep it off for good.

Ammi - so good to see u hun, those meds u are on sound awful. I think it was around the time that u had the skin lesions was about the time the weight started to go back on, and it sounds like u have been thro such a lot, so huge hugs for that. And go for baby steps to getting yr weight down again, you can do it, leave the past behind, draw a line and start again. I know how thoroughly disheartening it is to gain weight after a big loss. I found it really knocked my confidence.

Beth - well done on your weight loss hun, your mum must be very chuffed with you

Everyone else - Have a great weekend I am working 12 hours tomorrow and then Sunday off to catch up with housework. I feel so good and wish that every one of you will have a successful weight losing kind of week
Old 02-13-2009, 05:34 PM   #66  
nirvikalpa samadhi

S/C/G: 369.5/ticker/169.5

Height: 5'8"

Happy Friday before a long weekend everyone! Since I hit such a big stall over the last couple of weeks ~ which I finally traced to the Green Tea Extract I bought to take as a supplement, which had hidden sugar! ~ I'm pretty sure I'm not going to make my V-Day 100#s lost in 6 months goal. But, I'll be happy with whatever the amount is, even if I stay at 92 lbs. That's still pretty amazing. Except that, it only took me about 6 months to GAIN all this weight back in 2003.

Anyway... happy weekend all!
Old 02-13-2009, 06:44 PM   #67  

Hello ladies. (:

Just another quick post! I thought there would be more posts since I last posted but it looks like you're all too busy having fun this weekend. :]
I won't be online tomorrow because it's Valentine's Day but I will be back online Sunday. See you all!!

Kayley
I'm glad it's Friday too! Are you in college then? If so, what are you studying? I would like to have the information, if you don't mind. Thanks very much! :]

Emily May
Thanks very much. My mam is well chuffed with me, indeed! Well done with losing 12 lbs since the beginning of the year. (:

Beth

xx

Last edited by Baz xo; 02-13-2009 at 06:45 PM.
Old 02-13-2009, 06:52 PM   #68  
742,000 calories burned

S/C/G: 592/380/175

Height: 5'9"

Ammi-Only a small part is actually about the weight loss in the book. I've had it described as female empowering, which seems really bizarre to me, but I suspect that is why it is doing so well in 3rd world areas. It's only being distributed through the publisher and the a Canadian library service. Everyone was worried if it got distributed through regular channels that I'd be a target again. I think that's silly, but since it was for charity, we wanted to maximize returns, and if you put it in typical book stores, you lose 95%. My husband's last book was published by the U of A, and sold to every school in the province. His royalty was $44. Unless you're Stephen King or Joan Rowling, you can't expect to get rich writing books. Still, I never expected to go over 5000 with mine.

I am doing chores today. Lots of laundry and dishes. I make him carry the baskets for me. I have no desire to hurt my back again this soon. We are going on an adventure tomorrow. It's the 18th anniversary of my attack, and I can get a tad hinky, so we basically go to the big mall and walk until I am too tired to be hinky.
Old 02-13-2009, 07:05 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 412/TICKER/175

Height: 5'5

Emily – Hopefully you’ll be able to relax soon! You’ve certainly been busy! But congrats on the -12! That’s great news!!!

DCHound – You’ve done amazing! Not a small feat, for sure!

Beth
– Yep, I’ve been in college for about 3 years now. Luckily, I graduate next May, and I’m quite excited!! I’m studying Criminal Justice, and plan to be a Paralegal. I’ll send you the info later on this evening, when I get back from my friend’s house.
Old 02-13-2009, 07:24 PM   #70  

Kayley
The course you're doing sounds well interesting! I'm hoping to go to college in September to study forensic science - should be good, I hope! By the way, I hope you didn't mind me adding you as a friend on Facebook! I found you in my mam's friend list. (:

Beth
xx
Old 02-13-2009, 09:20 PM   #71  
banned

S/C/G: 322/ticker/165

Height: 5*7

is Beth AMMI's beth?

ammi - things dont change here. im still at home. my grandma is still intolerable. im still stuck. blah. and im sick. what to do what to do.

with the woman with all the kids. 3 of her first kids are disabled so she gets disability for them, plus shes living on financial aid and student loans from her school. it just makes me so mad. and people are giving her stuff!
Old 02-14-2009, 06:42 AM   #72  
MSer living healthy

S/C/G: 300/176/170

Height: 5ft 8in

Good morning Fellow chicks

It is a swift drop by as I sit at my computer with a cup of tea I am busy today catching up on chores that seem to have built up. So plan is to try and get through as many as I can. Then do the rest tomorrow. Happy Valentines Day gosh it is already the middle of the month of February. It does not seem 5 minutes since we were celebrating Christmas.

Did not drop by yesterday as I was busy visiting relatives. I went to see my parents during the day and in the evening I went to my sisters. By the end of the evening I was shattered. So I took no rocking when I went to bed to sleep. It was a lovely day and even my dog throughly enjoyed himself. Mind you he has done too much he think he is a puppy not a 10 year old dog. So this morning he is somewhat stiff as a board. Now he is sleeping like a baby as he is shattered. Time to go I am afraid and go and check on my lunch to see how that is progressing. Then tackle the washing that has just finished.

Bye for now and take care.

purpleorc
Old 02-14-2009, 10:08 AM   #73  
nirvikalpa samadhi

S/C/G: 369.5/ticker/169.5

Height: 5'8"

Well, I didn't make it but that's OK ~ I'm happy with 92# lost! Happy Saturday everyone!
Old 02-14-2009, 03:54 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 316.5/see ticker/180

Height: 5'9"

Hello today has been busy me and my girls had 8am hair appts. And then I went and joined Curves and did my first workout. Mike took the kids grocey shopping while I worked out. Oh boy am I sore after the workout. Can't wait to go again on Monday.
Old 02-14-2009, 09:32 PM   #75  

I had a great visit with my dd. Its strange to think she will be married next time she comes home.
We are getting to keep our granddaughter overnight for the 1st time.Its hard to believe she is already 4 months old. We are loving every second of our time with her!!!
I had a good loss this week 3.8lbs but part of it is the 3lbs i gained last week.
Tom made his apperance today so i am suprised i even had a loss!!
Ate a bit much today but will get back on it in the morning. I will also increase my water tommorow.I didnt get my normal 128 ounces today just about 64 ounces so far.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day.
Closed Thread