Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 10:20 AM   #61  

Height: 5'7"

Morning everyone!
WE had a great day yesterday visiting with family.I think pretty much everyone showed up to meet my wonderful granddaughter.
I hadnt seen one of my brothers since march at his wedding and he freaked over my weight loss. He said if he had seen me on the street he doesnt think he would have reconised me!! What a compliment!!
We all went and ate at a chinese seafood restraunt and i over did it!! It like i just couldnt get enough of the meats. I way over did it!! I was so sicky feeling the rest of the night!! I need to remind myself that its not worth feeling sick over. Scales are up 3lbs this morning but i know its from the sodium in all the food i ate. I totally pigged out on seafood!!!
Well hubby suprised me and put up our christmas tree last night..he stayed up all night to do it. HE didnt know where i kept the ornaments and lights so i get to do that today.Its early for a tree but he couldnt stand worrying about putting it together so he just did it!! WE declared this is the last year for this huge tree. We will get a smaller one next year that wont take up so much space! This one is close to 6' across the bottom.
hugs to everyone and drink your water...i know i have to!
Old 11-09-2008, 12:55 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 351/286/140

Height: 5'6"

morning chickies..

Carol..glad to see ya posting and not doing the fly by lol.

dgramie:How exciting that your borther noticed your weight loss!!!

AS for me: Yesterday was my sons BBQ. I didn't cry. We spent the day looking through old pics. For those of you with little ones..time goes by way faster then you can imagine.

Today is my first meeting for my Slumber Party stuff. I am excited to meet all the ladies in my area. Also get some good seeling tips!

I have been watching QVC all morning lol have not bought anything BUt came close a few times.

Have a great day all!
Old 11-09-2008, 02:38 PM   #63  
learning to live

S/C/G: 443/270/200

Height: 5'0"

I'm going to attempt to catch up on personals tomorrow, but wanted to say that it has been extremely busy the last few days and I'm trying to figure out how to better manage my time. I have been mostly OP (soda is still my biggest issue) which means I've cooked every meal, I've stayed within my calorie range, and I've eaten better food choices. Weight-wise, I think I will be down, but won't weigh in until tomorrow so I will post then.

Take care ladies, and I hope your weekend has been great!
Old 11-09-2008, 04:49 PM   #64  
Proud Army Mom

S/C/G: 319.2/265/160

Height: 5'6"

This weekend was busy, I had a 2day trade show thingy for my new jewelry business.....I made a couple of contacts 3 to book shows before the end of the month which is awesome! One lady wants to place an order and the piece that she wants is a large one so that will be nice! It was good practise for talking to people which seems so hard!

The house is started to look more put together...thanks to my dear hubby! he has been coming home each night and putting at least one box of stuff up where it goes!

I have been making good choices in eating but want to start counting my calories again! I want to drop another 50lbs!!! so badly!!!!

Well hope everyone's weekend went well! I am going to weigh in tomorrow and post that weight even if it is a gain from pre-cruise time.....since that was the last time I weighed in!!! its been a month!!!
Old 11-09-2008, 05:19 PM   #65  
Chained, Chainge, Change

S/C/G: 379.5/314/185

Height: 5'8"

Yesterday was a long day for me, I had my first Bazaar in years since now I can move around and be on my feet more. Did ok, made my table fee since I sold two of my toys. I am hoping to do some more bigger, publicized shows soon. Maybe I better start looking for some to do that aren't all filled up...
Old 11-09-2008, 10:49 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 376/see ticker/195

Height: 6'2"

Hi all,

Well, today has been a hungry day. I am not expecting TOM until late this coming week at the earliest, so I don't know why I have been so hungry...but I have. I hope to not have reverse any good work I had done previously this week. My goal for the week was to be at 326.0 by Monday, but really I want to be doing much better than that, since I know TOM week I won't see the desired weight loss.

A bit of a NSV today. I was able to get a pair of size 24 jeans buttoned and zipped up while at JCPenney today. No, it didn't look good. No, I didn't buy them. But I got them on. And that was an accomplishment. Now I am hoping perhaps I will be at 24ish when I reach 300 pounds. I hope I hope.

Things have been super busy at work, but I got such a compliment from an Executive Director this weekend. He emailed me to say I was a "miracle" and "had an amazing grasp on complex issues, far better than my seniors". I was beaming. I have been feeling a little bit like a failure lately, because I am truly a rookie in a job that makes or breaks a new product. I don't feel like I am as good as he claimed, but he did copy my boss and my boss's boss on the email. That was nice.

I hope everyone has a great week this coming week.

Take care and be well,
Angie
Old 11-10-2008, 07:23 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 510/see tracker/160

Height: 5' 9 1/2"

Please STOP! IT's Monday and time for a new thread.
Closed Thread