Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 03:12 PM   #16  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

nail-lady I didn't see North Dekota or South Dekota or Montana. We "saw" colorado, but didn't enter. I saw the welcome sign but my little sis lives there now, so we may get to go there yet. Anyway...Well, we were over the road for awhile, and then we were put on dedicated routes with Saturn corp. Eventally, we ended up with routes like: on Monday we would go pick up our trailor at Saturn, and drive to Canada, we would make about 5 pickup stops, then head home.we'd get home tuesday night or wednesday morn, then do it again thursday and get home sat morn. I wish we could find something like that here. (that was in TN) My little girl is two now, and if we had a company that would let us, we'd take her with us. If If If. Well, I like being a Stay at home mom too, I just miss the $$$ and being with DH all the time. He is tring to get on with fed ex or usps or even Estes. The company he is with now is good, but the insuranse is so high for us. Can you tell me a little about Estes. They do doubles right?

Michelle Wow, girl I can't believe someone did that. Do you know what a sorry person she must be to say something like that even if she did think you were someone else. I know it hurts, but do let it get you down. Know one thing, everyone on this board is on your side, and would like to kick that girls tail for you!!!! (I'm not a fighter, but that doesn't me I wouldn't "want" to. )

Last edited by wannaBsize7; 08-14-2006 at 03:13 PM. Reason: To say thanks Lauren for fixing that for me :)
Old 08-14-2006, 03:47 PM   #17  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Default Blah...blah...blah

Phew!!! My eyes are tired! lol
Fit- Your killin' me! "Tweeker, I had to look it up on google"!!!! Thats the funniest thing I have heard all day...maybe all week! Ah... to live again in innocent middle America. I miss it. So wholesome, clean, pretty. I'm tryin' like all he!! to get DH to move out to Rancho Cucamonga (Yeah thats a city in the "outer limits" here.) He's bugdin' but its not 100% yet. He doesn't want the baby so far from Gma, which I get, he's her only one. He asked me " So your just gonna quit the band?" Umm...sure! If it means a safer, cleaner, simpler enviroment for my kids...absolutely. So DS#1 is GONE for 9 days!!! 9 DAYS! I'm kidding....a little. I'll miss hi by day 5 ok maybe day 7. He gets to be a counseler for the younger kids now. He was excited. He left on Fri and just called me last night... um which part of "call me everyday" didn't he understand? He said he is just really busy, I told him I figured it was either that or he was dead, so I had a 50-50 shot all was well. lol DS#1 used to think I was funny, now I'm just a dork....I am babbling, I must have missed you all!
Lauren~ After my "incident" 1st I took fiber pills then got the tasteless scoopable stuff and put it in the shakes. It'll clean you out!! My protein shakes are a bit of a concoction, FF cottage ch, splenda, Soy milk, ice, vanilla, dutch cocoa, and the powder. 210 cal, 4 fat g, 11 carbs. WTG on hoppin' on this dreaded wagon.
Goddess~ Screw that Tweeker hag! Prolly doesn't know her own name much less who you are! How tall are you? You don't seem so over weight to me.
Christi~ I have always complained/professed the lack of normal time we women yet! ITS NOT FAIR!!!!! 1/2 our life (until medipause and then thats a whole new set of issues) is spent as someone else !
Darcy~ Baby stuff!!! I'm saving it all in a chest, the traveling type. We are having another in the next year . God willing. Hopefully we won't need the stuff as the new baby will be a girl. We don't have one of those yet.
Holy~ Glad vac was splendid! Nice to have you back!
Hi Squishy!!
I have a wiggle worm in my lap....gotta run!!
Old 08-14-2006, 04:27 PM   #18  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Thanks lauren and FIT, Wanna and Stevi i did need that reassurance ....... belive me it wasnt easy at all and my DH bless his heart said it to comfort me ( he tries)
and LOL FIT had to google , sorry i know i talk alot of ebonics i have 5 teenagers at my house and know all the lingo......LOL
Old 08-14-2006, 04:31 PM   #19  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Oh and stevi im 5'8 i used to be 5'9 i shrank last year lmao
Old 08-14-2006, 05:20 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 183/178/138

Goddess- What a wanker! Whether she was sure she knew you or not sure she knew you she should keep her mouth shut! Well, we can look forward to the days when people yell "Didnt you get skinny" eh? I'm a-waiting!

I am still drowsy. I am paying for being a stay-at home since I have to get the step-kid at 10 or 11 every night this week since DH is working 70 hrs a week. How can I make him get up even if it is his kid?! I feel guilty sometimes that I am not working and he is busting butt but I still get resentful that EVERYTHING is falling on my shoulders. Maybe it would be easier to only have to worry about work and nothing else? He is REALLY missing our DD though they had a cuddle-nap in the hammock yesterday! CUTE!

Not a bad eating day today. DD got a milkshake with mochachip icecream and I only had the last few sips so she could get at the chips at the bottom even though she was full. I even excercised 30 min on eliptical! Hoorah!

WannaB- I pack the sweets in DH's work van and just retrieve what I need for D in the am before he leaves so the rest of it is gone all day. Sad that it comes to that isnt it!?
Old 08-14-2006, 05:46 PM   #21  

Height: 5'8"

I have to admit that I am SO behind the times and do not have a clue about today's lingo! (Wow, that makes me feel a bit old!) I did not know what a tweeker was either, so I followed Stevi's lead and googled it.........OMG!! Talk about LMAO!!

Michelle~How awful! After looking it up, your hubby was probably right!! What kind of person would say such a thoughtless and hurtful thing? Take notice too that whoever it was did not stop to give you a chance to respond...maybe she is not so hot to trot anymore and wants to knock everyone else down to make herself feel better. Just a thought.

Lauren~Get out there and jump away!! That would be so much fun!!

Stevi~Best of luck to you on getting your girl. The more I thought about it, I realized how much my two boys are like my older brothers and if #3 was a girl, she might be just like me and I hear that I was kind of a pain in the butt growing up, my brothers said so! JK, really we just thought as time went on, 2 was just right for us, but the thought of a little me was a little bit scary!

Christie~Hubby and I did mostly JCPenney freight when we drove, on occasion we would run something else between regular JCP runs. When I stopped driving, he ran Volvo's from the port in NJ to Michigan and he could get home on Fri or Sat, then leave Mon AM. He liked that pretty well, but then someone decided that he should not get home that often, so that was when he looked locally. Estes is a really great job for him. I only know a little about the terminal here. They have road drivers that will run at night between terminals, here they go from Syracuse to Albany, Buffalo or Harrisburg PA and they are back each morning. Then they have what they call LTL (less than load) drivers who work days delivering the freight to customers and making pick ups locally. I know that my DH has hauled doubles, but it is very rare for him, I don't know if the road drivers haul them between terminals. The company offers great benefits and treat employees very well, DH has been with them 6+ years now and is very happy there. They have a website you can do a search for estes express lines or check out work4estes.com or estes-express.com hope this helps.

TTYL,
Darcy
Old 08-14-2006, 06:18 PM   #22  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Goddess~ FAT?!?! OMG. Your just a lil thick and delicious, like that milkshake song! lol I was bone skinny @ 135-140lbs and I'm 5'7"!! My ideal is prolly about 155. My goal is maintainable as I have been a chubby bubble all my life.

RR~ I forgot to give you a carrot for your loss!!......

Last edited by Stevi-rocks; 08-14-2006 at 06:27 PM.
Old 08-14-2006, 06:18 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 160/158/135

Height: 5'5

Goddess I can't believe anyone had the nerve to say such a thing. Big Hugs to you!

So far I have done pretty good today. I got up and ate breakfast. I haven't had any snacks yet, but it isn't time for my late night cravings yet. I just hope the peach will call my name louder than the bowl of ice cream.
Old 08-14-2006, 07:24 PM   #24  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

THanks Darcy! Can I ask how much is his ins. I don' t think the site will tell me that.
ttyl
Squishy lol you do what cha gotta do!
Old 08-14-2006, 08:11 PM   #25  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

707 sorry to hear that people are so rude i missed you all and i'm glad to be back!!
Old 08-14-2006, 09:45 PM   #26  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Crap!! How did I get so behind already?? LOL

Michelle, screw that tweaker (will google that when I'm done here ~ us darn Mid-Westerners)! You rock and you're gonna be so hot when you're done!!

Lauren and Stevi, I'm right behind you with the hag...she will be here next week which explains all the bloating the last 2 days. UGH!

I haven't done bad eating and I started exercising! Been on the elliptical the last 2 days! Hey it's a start! OK off to google then to my snack.
Old 08-15-2006, 12:10 AM   #27  

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone, I had a busy, stressful weekend at work, but it's over now. I stayed on plan, was really too busy to do much other than stay on plan, lol. Sorry some of the rest of you are having a hard time, mine should be hitting me soon as TOM is due here in another week or so as well. I hate TOM!! I'm going to keep this short, but wanted to check in and say HI!! Sounds like everyone had a fun weekend, even if some had a hard time with the food, like someone else said, we all go through those, just pick yourself up and start again. Michelle, I'm so sorry that happened to you, stupid people sometimes feel like they have the right to say whatever they want to someone regardless of whether it's hurtful or not. I've seen your pictures and you look great, so ignore what that stupid lady said. ((HUGS))

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!
Old 08-15-2006, 05:30 AM   #28  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Goddess--I always said if people would say nice things only then there would be no talking. I swear, I day late on the hair color, I get told all day long about the grey..I swear..dont they think I notice that??? People are just down right mean!!!

Darcy, I dont do anything real fancy saving...I have a big tote, and I was sealing up her cards, crafts and things in plastic to keep the bugs from eating them...(Does that happen??? ) I do scrapbook all her ticket stubs, invitations etc with her pics so that keeps well..It was all the extra stuff...

Ok..off to work..After the day yesterday, I didnt want to go back....
RR
Old 08-15-2006, 11:13 AM   #29  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hello everyone,

Wow, am I behind! We have been super busy the past week. I've started back doing stuff with the MOMS Club and we were out all weekend. Foodwise, well, lets just say if it was here I ate it and leave it at that.

We went to the beach on Sat and Alex LOVED it. He made some friends ( he picked an older woman in a bikini! DH was impressed!) and let them bury him in the sand. I'll post some pics:

This one made my heart skip a bit!

I love his expression in this one:

And, lastly, both kiddos:

I'm not even going to try to catch up! I'm too far behind for that.
Old 08-15-2006, 11:31 AM   #30  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

Aww, Karen K they are so sweet. I'm so jealous. I've been longing to take my girl to the beach since I was PG with her. Hopefully well go this fall.

Ok, will someone enlighten this southern girl. Tweeker?? I don't have time for google, plus im on dial up. (yes, I know and thanks for your simpathy...can't get DSL out here in the sticks, and I dont have 500 to fork out for a satilite)

Hey Mel! Been wondering where you were.

WHOO HOO! on my ebay this week, My id is Butterfly_meadows if anyone wants to she my whoo hoo week check completed listings.

My stomach is still sore. I've never had anything like this before. It feels like when you have surgery on your stomach. so weird. Like I said my sis in law is going through the same thing, and started it on the same night, yet we haven't seen each other since 2 weeks ago ?????????

TTFN
Closed Thread