Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 01:12 PM   #31  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

OK wannabe, a tweeker is basically a crystal meth addict. lol Forgot to look it up last night but did it just now.

Karen the pics are cute. Is he sleeping in the sand?? too funny!
Old 08-15-2006, 01:14 PM   #32  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Ugh, how do I keep up?!

Christie, Hmm, not sure on the tummy thing. Hope it's nothing. Can't help ya' on the tweeker thing...I don't have time to look it up...work keeps getting in the way!

Karen, When did Cassie get soo big?? Geez, what a sweetie with that little smile!! Looks like Alex had a great time at the beach!

Gotta run, it's timesheet day tomorrow and I'm super busy!
Old 08-15-2006, 02:23 PM   #33  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

ah ha! thanks molly. Don't like being left in the dark LOL.
Old 08-15-2006, 03:05 PM   #34  

Height: 5' 7"

Hello all, sorry that I haven't written in a while, I have been ubber busy! I finally got a moment of down time at work. (Thank Goodness) Anyways, thought I would say hi, I have been reading, trying to keep up.

Lisa
Old 08-15-2006, 04:45 PM   #35  

Height: 5'6"

Karen, the kids are adorable, looks like a lot of fun. I just LOVE the beach, another reason why I love Oregon, I'm an hour from the beach and an hour from the mountains. I am planning on taking the kids to the beach next week overnight, to a hotel that has a swimming pool, I better start looking for a place now come to think of it!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Wannabe (Christie, right?), so sorry you've been sick, I hope you are feeling back to yourself very soon, there are some nasty viruses out there!! And wtg on the ebay!! I have some things I keep thinking I should list and get out of the house and make a little extra money, maybe I'll get to it after the kids go back to school!!

Hi Lisa, Lauren, and Molly!

Well I went to my weight watchers meeting this morning, after my increase last week and the leader telling me to increase my food this last week I was a bit worried for weigh in, but was down 3.2 pounds!! Woohoo!! So that is 8.8 total since starting WW's 6 weeks ago and almost 36 total since I started on my own April 1st. I hope next week goes as well!!

Hope everyone is having a great day!!
Old 08-15-2006, 04:55 PM   #36  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Sorry i've been so busy

but to all of you wonderful ladies

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Old 08-15-2006, 09:40 PM   #37  

Height: 5' 7"

Melody, that is great! Keep up the work!!
Old 08-16-2006, 01:31 AM   #38  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Talking Happy Tuesday!

Hello!
I leave for one measely day and you have all just MOVED on!! j/k. Seems everyone is having a busy day today. I was shoppin'. This baby is already so spoiled and I don't care . We were out gettin some TOYS! I'd hold them up in front of him and get nothin'....the minute I moved it away and he could see my face...ALL SMILES. Cute but makes it hard to pick out the toys ! I did really well today on the diet, TOm is finnally departing and I'm just not hungry anymore. DH surprised me with going out to eat though....MEXICAN!! NO bueno. I didn't eat much though and had only eaten bout 350 calories by then any how. The tweeker thing is killin' me. Growing up around here, I have always known what that meant. Google it...LMAO!! Now I wanna think of other super Ghetto words to use that y'all have to google!! Ok maybe later... I live bout 15 min from the beach. DS#1 is there nearly every day...he's sooo tan right now! I'll take a pic. I hate the beach personally but I'm white like Casper milk toast . Logan is starting to crawl! He gets up on all fours (hands and toes) and pushes forward...he gets some distance!! Can't even sit up longer than 20 seconds. Weird kid.
Karen~ She's so big!! And smiley too!! They look like they like each other....for now! You could have totally sold me on that being you in the bikini. I'd have bought it. Nice to see you!
Mel~ ROCK and ROLL my Sista!! I knew it would all be fine for ya. I don't like it when you are sad.
Christi~ Sorry about the tummy achin', sounds like fod poisioning to me!!!
Hello Molly~Lisa~Lauren~Holy~Squishy~Goddess~Etc....PHEW!!
Where has Monster Mom gotten off to now?

Last edited by Stevi-rocks; 08-16-2006 at 01:36 AM.
Old 08-16-2006, 11:05 AM   #39  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

AURGHHHHHHH!!! I have been trying for days to get my desk top up and going after that stinkin storm. (Big hug to my BIL for giving me his laptop. Who'd a thunk it, he is always sarcastically mean to me) Anyway, I bought a new modem and DH installed, (and re installed) it. and now I'm trying something diff. I cant upload pics on this LT or download music. Whaaa Whaa whaa!!

Way to go Mel :happydance: 4U.

Thanks Stevi, I will take food poisoning over the other possibilities. Oh and DH dreamed that I told him "I got the test back and I'm pregnant" Id take that too

Last edited by wannaBsize7; 08-16-2006 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Because I can't spell or apparently type. (thanking GOd for spellcheck)
Old 08-16-2006, 06:19 PM   #40  

Height: 5'8"

Hi ladies! It IS hard to keep up here, busy, busy!

Went with some girlfriends to Alexandria Bay (NY) yesterday and took boat cruise to see Singer Castle, that was very nice and a beautiful day for it too! Then, today my SIL, MIL, my boys and I all went to lunch and then to see Barnyard...That was a cute movie! We all enjoyed that.

Karen~Your children are beautiful!!

RR~I keep my boys projects in totes too, but I am afraid that I will need to add on to the house soon if things keep piling up the way they are and my oldest is only going into 3rd grade this year!!?? I just want to keep it all, I can't help it, all of their projects are so precious to me!

Christie~Sorry to hear you are still not feeling well, hope you're better soon! Is SIL feeling better yet? As for insurance we have family plan and they are: Health 30/week and Dental 10/week. They also offer Life, short & long term disability, Flexible Spending account and 401K.

Melody~Congratulations on the loss!!

Will chat again soon,
Darcy
Old 08-16-2006, 08:11 PM   #41  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

this thing refused to notify me again that there were posts

good thing i check daily
Old 08-17-2006, 12:39 AM   #42  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

Ok, you will not believe it, I went and got new aol software, and uninstalled the old. Would you believe that after all that I've been through this week and the mins I've used on my cellphone talking to tech, that was all that was wronge with it. (the software, THEIR software) and that stinkin tech told me I had to buy a new modem. They should have to give me the money back that I put out for that modem.

Ok I feel a tiny bit better. Now Ican get on with my life. There are more important things to think about, like lossing weight, oh and our 10year anniversary tomorrow.

Thanks darcy, that is nearly half what we pay now. DH goes to get his doubles endorsment this week. He his hoping to get on with FED EX, and he is intrested in estes to.
Old 08-17-2006, 12:15 PM   #43  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

checking in sorry i really have been busy at work when i get a minute i will fill ya in on what's up in michelle's life....LOL
Old 08-17-2006, 12:46 PM   #44  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

Hellooooooo Anybody Herrrrrrrre???????
Old 08-17-2006, 12:55 PM   #45  
fitafter4

S/C/G: 226/170/160

Height: 5'9"

I'm Here! I'm Here!!!!!!

I've been SOOOOO busy the last few days, that I've been reading, but not able to post! Hope all is well!

fit
Closed Thread