Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 08:00 AM   #16  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Good morning everyone,

Man, would I rather be sleeping. Baby girl is sleeping, but Alex is up, so that means I'm up! Andy was having chest pains Sunday night and yesteday so he finally went to the ER to get checked out last night. 4 1/2 hours to find out he's just fine. They think it must be a muscle thing. Better to be safe than sorry tho. I'd much rather he get checked out for nothing than ignore something serious.

I just cannot get motivated for the diet thing. I'm having serious talks with myself and then ignoring me. I MUST change. So, I am committing to one small change for today. Maybe that will help. I will report back at the end of the day on whether or not I was good. I will not have dessert today. Fruit will be OK, no sweeties today.

Goddess: Come on, we can kick each other! I'm a slug and not sure how I can get myself to change.
Old 08-08-2006, 09:39 AM   #17  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

Goddess, getting on 3fc is mandatory for me. Just like stevie said. It keeps me in the right frame of mind. and BTW here you go

I noticed that on the weekend, when I'm not on 3FC, and were around family and friends, I am talking about my weight and diet waaaay too much. I think people think I am obsessed. Does this happen to anyone else?

Melody: I meant little girls dresses. I have made 3 so far, I can't wait to get serious about it. and I love making hair bows too.

Last edited by wannaBsize7; 08-08-2006 at 10:02 AM.
Old 08-08-2006, 10:22 AM   #18  
fitafter4

S/C/G: 226/170/160

Height: 5'9"

Default What'd I Miss?????????

Good morning, all! I've been vacationing...so today is my first day back. I'm exhausted! [I need a vacation from my vacation ]. Did "okay" on my diet, slipped a little, but overall, I am pretty proud of myself. Went to my BIL's wedding and it was gorgeous! The reception was full of FOOD and drinks (not the healthy kind...lol). I did well and chose wisely. Did have two glasses of wine, but they were small glasses. AND---I didn't even have wedding cake! That was a HUGE accomplishment for me. Especially given the fact that the wedding cakes were right next to our table! Got on the scale this morning (just to see the damage) and only gained ONE pound. I consider that a SUCCESS!

Anyway-----really missed my 3fc girls. Missed reading all the posts...glad I'm back in my routine! Hope everyone is doing well......I will write more later after I've caught up on everyone's posts.

Have a GREAT day!
Fit
Old 08-08-2006, 12:29 PM   #19  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Ok so maybe I was a lil fa climpt! I jumped on the scale this morning, after having repeated visits to the bathroom yest. (TMI, sorry) and I am down 2 lbs! I was stunned! I'll take it though...Wooo Hooo! Anybody watching this season of celebrity fit club? I watched the 1st episode on Sun and I realise everyone is different and most the women (Tina Yothers, Carney Wilson, Some blonde girl from the 80's, and a black lady singer that I don't know) on there where 5' 7" and below but I'm having trouble with the #'s given at the weigh in. They just seemed about 20-30 lbs off (under). All except the really huge black guy that was 420ish. Anybody else notice this? Its like the Kirsty Ally thing, she claims to have lost a mere 60 lbs (maybe more now) putting her tall @$$ at somewhere along the lines of 160ish now, so at her biggest she was just 220lbs? Oh no I don't think so. I may be wrong but with all the before and afters we see around here...Someone has some 'splaining to do!!
Old 08-08-2006, 12:40 PM   #20  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Here I am, falling behind again!

Stevi, congrats on the loss...even if you had to endure bathroom trips! Yeah, I remember that whole Kirstie Ally thing...what a crock! When and what channel is CFC on?

Fit, Welcome back and congrats on passing up the cake!

Wanna, YES, that happens to me, and with a little girl as cute as your's, how could you NOT like making stuff for her?!

Karen, Glad Andy's OK! I'm with ya' on the motivation...just can't seem to do it lately.

Goddess, Take that!
Old 08-08-2006, 12:51 PM   #21  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

LOL @ Stevi (I always do LOL @ Stevi) Speaking of TMI I use fiber to make the scales drop.

Fit: I know how you feel about the cake, I had 2 little kids bday party in a row. The first one I had 0 cake, but on the second one, I had 2 maybe three bites. Less then half of the cake. To tell the truth, I was really proud of myself more the second time. That cake was soooo good, and Iwas really hungry. I had no trouble putting it down, because I knew how bad I would feel if I ate it all. That is a huge step for me.

LBH aww thanks, she is fun to dress up

Last edited by wannaBsize7; 08-08-2006 at 12:58 PM.
Old 08-08-2006, 01:16 PM   #22  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Thank you ladies i can always count on you to cheer me up im doing better today it's just been very discouraging latley i feel like ive been going backwards
will check in later ((hugs))
Old 08-08-2006, 01:51 PM   #23  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

The Lil boy has done it!!! He is sitting up (and for more than a few seconds!!)

I'm so proud. He's 5 months and 2 weeks. Everybody say, "YAY LOGAN!!!"
Lauren~ Its on VH1.
Wanna~ (Whats yer name any how?) I take the ol fiber too! But I usually do.
Old 08-08-2006, 02:10 PM   #24  
fitafter4

S/C/G: 226/170/160

Height: 5'9"

Default Way cute!

Stevi ~ love the pics....too precious. Love the hair!

Wannabe ~ congrats on the self-control regarding the cake...big high 5!

Goddess ~ hang in there. we all have our days of discouragement.

Karen ~ glad DH is okay~~~~~~~~~~~

More later!
Fit
Old 08-08-2006, 03:02 PM   #25  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

GO LOGAN, GO LOGAN!!!!!
Old 08-08-2006, 03:41 PM   #26  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

Stevi: Awww, he's so cute. (5m thats pretty early to be sitting up) My name is Christie BTW

Having major munchies issues to day, I don't know what the deal is. It's NOT TOM. I mixed 1 serving of RF cream cheese (7o cal) with 2 servings of peach spread Palmer's all fruit (80 cal) tasted like cheese cake. That wasn't too bad, but I don't want to get back into craving sweets again.

Supper tonight is My own version of chicken marinara.

Its 4 chicken breast w/ a pack of spaghetti sauce (powder) sprinkled over it. ! big can of diced stewed tomatoes, onions , green peppers, mushrooms, black olives, and just a tiny bit of olive oil. will be served over egg noodles.

I have no idea how it will turn out, but it smells good
Old 08-08-2006, 04:36 PM   #27  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

Im tired of lookin at this pic of me (my Avatar) would it be "bad" if I put a pic of me about 30lbs ago?
Old 08-08-2006, 06:53 PM   #28  

Height: 5' 7"

Christy, feel free to put whatever picture you would like up there. It is your aviator after all.

Stevie, that is sooo precious, can I borrow him -- even for a little bit? (JK) Way to Go Logan!!! Give hugs and kisses for me.

Sorry that I haven't been on much lately. I am on the computer for 8 hours and the last thing I want to do is come home and spend the hours and hours that I was on before I got this job. It is still going well. I got this "project" that I think is going to drive me absolutely batty, but at least it gives me something to do
Old 08-08-2006, 08:02 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 180/178/120

Height: 5'1"

Default no i didn't drop off the edge

of the earth anyway. I haven't posted in a while, but I definately dropped off my plan . Things have just been so busy at work I use it as an excuse to slip. But I think I'm back on track, today was pretty good. Tomorrow we're having a BBQ at work for some interns that are leaving, so will try to do good. Congrats to everyone that has lost--way to go!!!! Glad everyone is doing good. And if you're like me and have slipped a little, give yourself a pat on the back anyway and start again. See ya'll later.
Old 08-08-2006, 08:45 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 183/178/138

OK, Im just back from having dinner out with my daughter for her 8th birthday (8 on 8/8!) and I read all this about cake and a few bites! Augh! I ate an entire piece frosting and all and polished off about 3/4 cup of rich creamy ice cream to boot! That was after 3 slices of pizza (organic-does that count for anything?). Oh well. One day is not the end of the world. I will forgo weighing myself until Friday! I have been sweet-free for at least 2 weeks so I am not going to sweat it!
Closed Thread