Old 07-11-2006, 07:01 PM   #31  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Does anyone know how to get my photos out of my yahoo online photo book so i can get them to photobucket??? i'd like to move them if i could and is there a storage limit in bucket?
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 07:24 PM   #32  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Search me??? but you look hot.....
Stevi-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 07:37 PM   #33  

thanks ..... but i guess i didnt read your post untill later throughhly now i see i should have shrank it before i moved it DUH on me
and no Stevi you do ROCK damn you look great
Old 07-11-2006, 08:18 PM   #34  

Height: 5' 7"

Ya both look great to me! Of course what woman really likes her own body?

Hi ya'll! I have been addicted to Fig Newtons lately. I have been getting the Fat Free, which I think taste better, and eating them up. (mainly for lunch) I have been packing since I haven't recieved a pay since graduation, and those are darn good. (**Bonus: help keep ya regular) hehehe

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 10:26 PM   #35  

Height: 5'6"

Stevi, I work as a Registered Nurse in our State Mental Hospital. I work 16 hour shifts, so that I can get my hours in when the kids are with their Dad. I'm hoping come fall that I can start working more during the week, though I will still probably try to pick up some 16 hour weekends I just don't want to do it twice a month like I do now. Two in a row like that is killer, mostly because I hardly get any sleep in between the two shifts since I don't leave til 11pm and have to be back at work at 6:30am, so I end up getting 4 or 5 hours of sleep between the two shifts.

Stevi and Goddess you're both beautiful. Goddess you can also load pictures up to the webspace your internet provider gives you with your internet service, like I load mine up to the comcast website and then it will give you an address to post for the picture.

Lisa, I like fig newtons too, though I couldn't tell ya the last time I had one!

Molly that is great that you got him to take a nap!! Keep it up and I'm sure he'll be doing it more often!!

Everyone else, hope everyone is having a great week so far!! I have my first Weight Watchers Weigh in day after tomorrow, I sure hope it goes well. Today I took my kids to the zoo, it was sooo packed!! I forgot that Tuesdays is cheap day at the zoo (I have an annual family pass so wasn't even thinking about the cost to get in), I am never going on a Tuesday again!! Good things were though that we got in quite a bit of walking and the animals were really active today, so they were fun to watch!!
MelodyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 09:52 AM   #36  
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

Stevi and Goddess - Great pictures -- both of you are beautiful !!!

Melody - I babysit for a woman who is an RN at a local retirement home, and she had been working the same type of shifts -- when dad had the boys -- she got some type of promotion and is now working more "regular' hours -- which in the long run, I wonder if it will cost her more $$ Having t pay for full time child care now ? Although 3 of her 4 boys are in scholl now -- they are moving so I wont be keeping them once school starts (wrong scholl district) Good Luck at WI !!
Mom_of_3_Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 11:24 AM   #37  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Hey ladies,
My drama with my sister is getting out of hand...of course, she is the queen of drama. She has e-mailed our corespondence to every family member that would read it. Knowing her she is telling everyone her side in order to make herself feel justified or just better. Funny thing, thats what the majority of the arguement is about....her not taking responsibility for her actions. Everything is ALWAYS someone elses fault. Now I'm getting a bunch of e-mails from them. One in particular coming from my loony mother. I'm being serious, my mom is unstable. Thats a WHOLE other conversation though. Needless to sat, I'm feeling stressed and went totally off track yest. I'm back on today and I'm not responding to any of the communications. Blah, blah blah.
Melody~ Good luck at your weigh in!
Monster mom~Thanks!
Lisa~ Never been a fan of the ol' newton...Too gritty! Thanks for the compliment.
Goddess~ I working toward your weight as my 1st goal! Then Norissa's!
Stevi-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 12:08 PM   #38  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Well, I think ya' both look fabulous! No, really!!

Stevi, I think it's probably a good idea to just ignore the emails. Sucks when family gets all pissy at each other.

Mel, Good luck at WI tomorrow!

Lisa, at the Fig Newtons! My Gramps used to love them! When we would go down the shore to their cottage during the summer, he would sneak them in to me and my brother and cousins at bedtime! I don't care much for them...maybe a couple at a time.

707, I don't know how to move them from one album to another, only how to upload them from my computer to PB. I have a TON of pics on PB and have never had a problem...something like 5 pgs.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 01:16 PM   #39  

Thanks all for the compliment's and cool i will keep playing with it, all my photos are on yahoo, its easy as pie to get them in there but to get them out is another problem, well im doing great this week and im gonna weight in tomarrow i made the mistake of weighing in on monday... in the summer, on sunday i usally drink alot of beer its kinda the day all my friends and i get together (plus its the only day my husband has off the police academy) and bar b que so when i weigh'd in on monday i was floored, plus it was a new scale so it said i was up 4 pounds that's when something snapped inside me and im more dedicated now then ever
Old 07-12-2006, 04:09 PM   #40  

Height: 5'6"

Thanks for the well wishes on WI tomorrow everyone, I'm pretty nervous about it since I've been eating more on WW's than I was before.

Stevi, I'm so sorry that your having those problems with your family, don't let them get you down (although I know that is easier said than done), I agree that just ignoring the emails is a good idea. I hope it blows over soon so that you don't have to deal with it.

Norissa, yeah paying childcare is hard. I have only been working half time even since I got divorced because my youngest is just so clingy that I hated the thought of leaving him somewhere full time. I have tried to pick up extra hours here and there, but have had a hard time with that since my oldest doesn't go to his Dad's and he's a teenager so I don't trust him home alone for long periods of time, lol. In the fall Noah starts kindergarten, so I am planning on putting him in daycare surrounding kindergarten, I figure he's old enough and will be in school full time next year anyway, so it shouldn't be too bad. I will probably put him in daycare Monday, Wednesday, and Friday's and be home with him on Tuesday's and Thursday's and just pick up extra shifts at work for now. If a good full time dayshift comes open, I would probably switch, but I'm going to be picky about it.

707 keep up the motivation, and just remember that 4 pounds was probably just the different scale and water weight. I put on weight when I drink too even if it's figured into my calories, I figure it's because of the dehydration and my body hanging onto water afterwards, but who knows, lol.
MelodyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 06:13 PM   #41  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Melody--I am an RN in a Day Surgery area...I work 4:30am till 1 pm..Great hours for me to play in the evenings with my daughter after daddy drops her off in daycare...I love the fact we close on weekends and holidays!!!

Different scales are way too crazy..I had a 1 month visit with the MD today and according to him I lost 7 lbs in a month..Too weird since my crazy home scale hasnt changed in a month????

Dont know the situation, but is sister jealous of a new baby and nice weight loss of you that she is starting trouble???

Lisa--Hope the job is going well!!! Dont forget the protein!! Dont think FN have too much.....
Have a great one!!!
RR
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 07:18 PM   #42  

Road thats what my scale was doing thats why i purchased a new one
stevi yeah let it roll off your back i cant stand drama and when it comes i get PISSED OFF at whoever brought it but as long as that person is healthy and has a roof over they're head and food in they're belly i let it go to the way side and try to remind them of those 3 things...
Melody THANK YOU for the motivation it means sooo much to me

ya know yesterday a couple of my guy friends said hey your doing something different with all this walking and water and everything arent you?? i laughed and said no not at all..... See i want them to say HEY you lost weight havent you THEN and only THEN i will let people know im dieting
Old 07-12-2006, 07:28 PM   #43  

Melody im going to join W W but you said your eating more? when i did my points it came up the same,, it's 50 Cal's a point and im 24 points ( i think) so my total would be 1200 a day is yours different? just asking/researching im notorious for that... sorry if im prying
Old 07-13-2006, 11:40 AM   #44  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

OMG Lauren Ricky just started standing on the back of the couch yesterday!! Do him and Robby talk and we don't know it?? The man has no fear either!! No sense of danger! That's why I have thought about him climbing the gate!

Stevi, I was thinking the same thing a Lauren...those boobs!! They must have a life of their own! Even when I was bf-ing mine weren't that big and I'm a 38D. I also think we have the same sister!! Mine does that to me all the time. She starts something and when I stick up for myself she runs to my mom and brother and says how terrible I was to her! We had a blow up last Sept and haven't talked since!! Sad huh? And she's 9 years older than me!

Last edited by mamabear272; 07-13-2006 at 11:47 AM.
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 01:12 PM   #45  

I did it i lost 2 of the 4 pounds i had gained im soooooo happy
heres a carrot for each pound gone
i cant wai till this weekend and getting to see my husband its usally thurday is when i start REALLY REALLY missing him we planed to take our new dog to the park on sunday and do a picnic..... I cant remember the last time we did anything like this im looking forward to it.....