Old 11-10-2010, 12:15 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 260/200/170

Height: 5'9"

Called the doctor this morning regarding the message they left. Turns out all that was about is I need to take 1000unites of Vitamin D/day and re-do a pee test. So all's good, sugar, thyrod all those other things that count.
Violin Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:50 PM   #47  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violin Jenn View Post
Called the doctor this morning regarding the message they left. Turns out all that was about is I need to take 1000unites of Vitamin D/day and re-do a pee test. So all's good, sugar, thyrod all those other things that count.
YAY!
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 03:29 PM   #48  

Jenn- Good News!!

Full blown cold & my chest feels heavy. It's not on my plan but I think it will be chicken noodle soup for dinner. Yesterday was chaotic again, took mama & baby cat to get spayed, poor things were looped last night. Hoping they heal quick. Hubby called yesterday while I was doing errands and asked if I could pick up In-n-Out burgers. Decided to have a burger and I only ate 1 fry. The bad was that I had to shove the food down & leave again to pick up the cats, then it was rainy & dark and I have bad site at night. At about 9 I was starving so I had half a turkey sandwich. Surprised this morning I was down a pound! Today seems to be going well, forcing myself to eat since I have no appetite.
Hope everyone has a great day!
Oh, any suggestions for a morning protein shake? I used to have frozen fruit, yogurt & a protein powder but I need to look at yogurts 'cause the one I was using has sugar. I've also done greek yogurt and may do that again but hope I don't miss the sweetness.
Ninacali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 04:11 PM   #49  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Ninacali - Hard to be hungry at 9pm. I think you did great only eating half the sandwich! It's taken time to convince myself that 1/2 a sandwich is OK for a snack!

Morning protein shake - I do 1c Organic No Sugar Added Soy Milk and 1 scoop of protein powder (look for ones sweetened with Stevia). I just mix with a spoon and drink it down. I don't worry about texture, eye appeal and taste (necessarily) until lunch if I'm lucky...supper most days. After all - we are eating to live, not living to eat. Yah - easier said than done...but I try.

Last edited by mortonpixie; 11-10-2010 at 04:12 PM.
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 04:09 PM   #50  

Woot!!! Today was weigh in day and I lost the 2lbs I gained with TOM's visit! Back down to 183.8lbs. Forward march to the 170's!!!

So let me update you about the plenty of fish. I've been communicating with three guys. One guy Dave seems nice, we email alot, but i'm getting the friend vibes from him, but you can never have too many friends.

Another guy Larry, well it was a wierd progression. No conversations just a few emails and he wanted to meet me. I said yes, and today was the day to meet at an historic house. I was there at the appointed time, waited 10min and he never showed. I get an email thru the site that he got the address late, got lost blah blah blah. Ummm..I don't entirely believe him, because he said he's been there before. But I just had bad vibes anyway. So I'm forgetting him.

Then there's John. A local cop. Great smile, likes to stay active but can relax too. We exchanged a couple of emails and he said we should talk or text. I said I'd love to and gave him my cell #. We started texting on Thursday. John, I'm excited about getting to know. I like that he's not rushing anything.

I'll keep you updated should anything progress. I can only do one thing, that is be my goofy old self!
Old 11-13-2010, 05:41 PM   #51  
patience and perseverance

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

Aww Jenn! Sounds awesome!
JayLei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 07:42 PM   #52  
Mama on a Mission

Height: 5'6

Well did my 10k today in just under an hour and happy about that. Now I am going to recommit to the plan - aka, eating healthier and working out 5 days a week since I have been slacking on that lately. Time to get back into it!
Mitza24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 07:47 PM   #53  

Congrats on your 10K!!!!
Old 11-13-2010, 11:17 PM   #54  
New Attitude!

S/C/G: 185.6/170.0/135-145

Height: 5'7"

Jenn, sounds interesting about John! Keep us posted!

Mitza, congrats on the 10K! That is something I would love to do, but I've NEVER been able to run, even at 125lbs in high school... my body just doesn't seem to be able to do it.
WendyRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 04:28 PM   #55  

It was a great day in SE PA, sunny, blue skies, bit of white clouds in the mid 60's! I went to the park and walked 4.75miles and then sat for a bit reading a book.

Hope you all had a great Sunday!!
Old 11-15-2010, 08:59 AM   #56  
Mama on a Mission

Height: 5'6

It was tough since it rained the entire time and half of it was a downpour. So shoes, socks, bra, etc was soaked. But glad I did it. Have been way off track with the healthy eating and working out. But today is a new day and will start again! Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
Mitza24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 10:39 PM   #57  

Mitza- Wow, congrats on that run, hope the eating healthy and work outs go well!

Mortonpixie- Thanks for the suggestion, I had it in my plans to get this weekend but...

Friday my car broke down. Luckily I was a 2 miles from home and my dad took a day off so I was able to get a hold of him. We have a family friend coming over tomorrow to see how much it will be. Considering the driving I've been doing I am so thankful it happened so close to home and I was able to coast to the side. My FIL resurfaced, he usually goes with out contact for months at a time welp now he wants to Skype and see the grandkids....ummm, hello....NOT!!! I avoided the webcam like the plague. I didn't make a peep so he wouldn't ask to see me and say hi.
Hope everyone has a great week!
Ninacali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 12:10 PM   #58  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Hello 30 somethings!!! Ive been lurking more than posting lately. Ive been so busy and Im trying to stay op. I hope all is well with all dont have much time for personals but I hope you guys have this under your belts
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote