Old 11-12-2007, 08:22 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Default 30 Something Chat Monday, November 12

Good Morning

I can't believe that I started us out this morning... Where is everybody? Early birds; RR, RoosterDude, GG, Laurie????
Have a great day all ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:24 AM   #2  

Height: 5'6

Default 30 Something Daily Chat: Monday Nov.12

Morning all!!

Just a quick post to get us started. I was just out at the bus stop & my hands are cold, not typing too well!

Did my Firm, gotta do some MAJOR CLEANING today (IE going through losts of junk lying around the house!!). Gonna have some eggs first...

Hope everyone has a super MOnday!!! I'll check in later!

Pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:24 AM   #3  

JOan, I just posted at the ame time...hopefully Lauren can link us together
Old 11-12-2007, 08:45 AM   #4  
Kalamazoo Girl

S/C/G: 152.6/135.0/125.0

Height: 5'4"

Hi All! Well, it looks like a pretty nice day out for Veteran's Day...happy Veteran's Day to anyone out there serving, formerly serving or with a spouse serving (Michelle)!!! Anyway, with the weather looking pretty good w/little wind that means those leaves have GOT to get raked today and that will take me literally 4.5 hours...so I think it's off to grab java and then I'll start...that way I can screw around and watch HGTV and leave my posts "over there" this afternoon! LOL You all should see my hair this morning...it's standing straight up like a rooster....speaking of ROOSTERS...where the friggin' whoohaaa ru my little buddie?

GG: Ponykins still with your sister? How did that go yesterday? I think I should read your post from yesterday 'cause you probably already covered this. LOL

Hugs/Kisses 2u all, MO
mjoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 09:10 AM   #5  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All!

I got us all into one thread! Nice day here today...cold, but nice.

Michelle, Please tell DH THANKS from me! And anyone else that has someone in the military.

I'm down this AM another pound this AM, for a total of 10!! I'm trying real hard not to slip up too much, because this is usually the point where I get cocky and goof up. I think what's helping is not going overboard at night. Because I have not succeeded in staying out of the Halloween candy.

MO, you need to invest in a leaf blower!! They're wonderful! (BTW, Roo is busy renovating his bathrooms, that's why he's not here...at least it better be why he's not here!)

Pam, have fun cleaning today...when you're done, can you hop on 80 east and come to my house?!

Have a great day all!!!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 09:39 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Lauren ~ congrats on 10 lbs. lost ~ very cool. Working so hard on your new house has to be helping. Keep up the good work.

Mo ~ Mornin' ... how's my little flaky, buttery croissant coated with lemon curd and dusted with powdered sugar? Hugs Babe ~ good luck with the yardwork. Can't get better exercise than that!

Hi Pam ~ you are amazing Girl ~ send some of that energy my way!!

DH is off today and he's out cooking up some breakfast for us. He just called so gotta go...
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 11:01 AM   #7  

happy monday!

well my weekend pretty much sucked...my visit with dominic lasted about 10 minutes...didnt even stay for counseling..well..what can you do?...some things work out in time...little mario is so sick...ive been in the shower 3x since last night..needless to say i dont think i will feel clean for a while!

lauren: no my icecream on saturday was not a cone..im so disappointed to report i had a 2 scoop sundae, mint choc chip and rocky road, with hot fudge and whipped cream...it was so yummy...but...i did go on the treadmill more than usual cause i felt bad...CONGRATS ON YOUR 10 POUNDS LOST!!!!!!!!

hanna: i hope you got plenty of relaxation this weekend

pam: almost all the chocolate is gone from our halloween candy..once it is im sure i wont be sticking mylittle hands in it...dominic is my son..he isnt living at home right now

joan: how was your movie and coffee, desert..i hope you had a great time out...what movie did you see?

lisa: are your work days just going to get crazy from here on out till after the first of the year?...if so, try to get in as much "me" time as you can

beachmomma: congrats on your loss of 2 pounds...thats wonderful!

gg: glad you got some time with your pony

karen: congrats to alex...sounds like he will remember that always..kids are too cute sometimes arent they?

when does alicia get back?...isnt she on a trip?

well...im off to work...little mario is staying home with big mario today...im gonna go get my energy drink "go girl" and get moving...im gonna go weigh today...so prayers for me please...my weight has been slow moving lately..not sure why but....my icecream this weekend im sure didnt help...have a great day!
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 11:37 AM   #8  

S/C/G: Unhealthy/see ticker/happy

Height: 5ft 9in

Default Wanted to check in and say hi

I am still trying to remember who everyone is and get to know all of you so bare with me.
Congrats Lauren on your weight lose, isn't that why were here to cheer each other on.
I went to the gym today and am feeling great, Baby steps Everyday, every minuteI need to be prepared for the stress and binging I may do.
Hope everyone has a good day
scrappinRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 11:41 AM   #9  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Morning all. I forgot about Veterans Day and was racing to get the garbage out 'cause we didn't do it last night. Noticed my next door neighbors didn't have any out and they are always right, so I had to come in and figure out why the trash pickup wasn't happening today. It was a real Doh! moment. LOL.

Thanks to everyone who has a loved one serving or who are serving for us (Michelle ). Your service is greatly appreciated.

I think I posted about the LUSH stuff I was looking forward to getting. Well, I found the store and was so excited. I got a huge hunk of soap to split into a couple of gifts for Xmas. They gave me a sample so I was able to try it. Ugh. It's AWFUL!! I'm going to have to return it. I can't give a gift of something that I hate. It left my skin feeling like every iota of moisture had been pulled out and that I had a tacky coating. Ewwweeeee. I had to lotion like crazy!

Lauren: Congrats on the 10#! You are doing great. How's work coming on the house? Do you have any new pics?

MO: Good to see you here cupcake (yellow with choc icing!). Can you come do my yard now? The back is practically lost in the leaves.

Joan: Yea for hubby! Hope breakfast was good.

Pam: I'm with Lauren, can you come here next? I've gotten the laundry done and the dishwasher going. All that's really left are the floors and the beds. I'm procrastinating!

Christina: I'm sorry your visit with Dominic didn't go well. I hope things settle for you and that little Mario is feeling better soon.

OK, off to start those pesky floors! I hope everyone is having a super day.
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:15 PM   #10  

Height: 5' 7"

Pam when your done in NJ, head the other way on 80 and come to my house.

Mo, most of our trees havent even dropped the leaves. Dont know why. . .

I forget who asked, but yes my schedule is going crazier and downhill fast. I do get alot of me time in.

I worked stock today (8 - 11) and did alot of heavy lifting. Who needs to go to a gym when you can get your workout at work? When I came home, I got cleaned up and weighed in. I lost 3 lbs!! I hope to loose 15 by the end of the year, I think.

Lisa

Last edited by lppennington; 11-12-2007 at 12:19 PM.
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:40 PM   #11  

hey all...

NO>>>I"M NOT COMING TO CLEAN ANYONE"S HOUSE!!! (hehe) Just finished upstairs, started dusting around the computer, and decided to check in. Have to be quick though cause I don't want to lose my momentum. Starting to get tired *yawns*

MO...it so damp here, I don't even want to go outside. But hope you get a lot done!! Luckily my hubby did the yard work yesterday which leaves to me to do the inside

Lauren...YAY on the 10 lbs!!! Good going girl!!! for all my working out, I'm really not losing much. Oh, well, at least I'm feeling and looking better. Just can't seem to lose my gut. We'll see...

Joan, the energy comes & goes. The energy came today cause I just can't stand the crap laying around my house anymore. Sometimes it just gets to that point, know what I mean?

Christina, good luck with your weigh -in. Sorry about your visit with your son, hope things will turn around soon. Also, hope little one is feeling better soon!

RN...HEY! It took me awhile to get to know everyone...keep up with the working out. Even if the scale doesn't move, it's amazing how much better you'll feel!!

Karen...never heard of LUSH, but I'm not really into soaps and stuff. Used to be before I had kids, but now I have no time for baths. Maybe one day....ahh to dream...

Lisa...I feel your pain. I used to work retail (eons ago) and hated the holiday shoppers!!! I'll tellyou what, I went to target and MIchael's yesterday, couldn't believe the lines. Glad I don't have much left, since it seems to get crazier sooner every year!!!

Well, gonna have lunch & get back to work. I have to make some fall cookies for DD's preschool "feast" this week, and I have an order for some soccer cookies for Thurs. as well, so I want to get them baked today, so I can decorate them & the royal icing will have time to dry before I have to package them. Hey, if anyone wants to check some of my stuff, go to myspace.com/eat_it_too

Later!

Pam
Old 11-12-2007, 01:04 PM   #12  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

HEllo everyone

I haven't been on in such a long time so many things are happening right now.

First off I started a new workout program it is called the Rom and I am drinking my shakes which they are so good. I like drinking shakes for breakfast and always have. I do however take the weekends off. You can go to www.newimagenutrition.net and check it out. Her homemade protein bars are so good and so is the pumpkin pie. Anyway lost 5 pounds last week and not showing any pics until it has been a month then I will. The gal that started this well she in may was a size 12 and now she is a 6. Just by exercising 4 min a day and having a shake at lunch.

My DH came home today and told me he is ordereing him a 2009 Chevy Camaro. Midlife crisis scared the &%#$ out of me but when I talked to our counselor he said you know he isn't going to do anything guys like him just put their energy into a car. He knows what he has to loose and he doesn't want to loose it. I know this weekend he was missing his dad alot. Anyway apparently guys who leave their wives are more on the age of 55 and up with midlife. Usually when the baby is around 9-11 years old that is when it starts for the guys.

crap I don't know if I can handle this.
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 01:08 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 355/see ticker/265

Hi all.

Ty all for the brithday wishes

My friends had a surspize party for on the 10th. I thought my dad was going to take me out to dinner on the 11th but he thought I was down at my moms for what ever reason so I ended up with a home cook dinner. Which was great. Restruants are nice but home cook meals are the best.

hope you all have a good.
Outland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 02:57 PM   #14  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Default Friday night

Well I was at my friend’s house, got to the top of the stairs, and lost my balance. When I came to I was in the military hospital and they said that they had to cut my shirt off and rush my to the hospital (ambulance). Anyways im putting a pic of it up but my entire body is bruised to all ****. I saw this morning all my bruises and scratches, i look like Barney the purple dinosaur LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EYE.jpg (25.5 KB, 7 views)
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:11 PM   #15  

Michelle!!! Oh my goodness!!! Thank G-d you are okay!!! What a scary thing to happen...hopefully you are not in too much pain.