Old 11-03-2014, 08:23 AM   #16  

S/C/G: SW:171 CW:see ticker GW 120

Height: 5'1

I just added sorry I'm late.This time last year I gave up.im determined on not letting that happen.im sitting at 143 and I need to start dropping.my grandmother will be here on December 17 and I want to be 129 by then I hope.i have a fracture in my l5vertabre and I'm on my second week off of work.No gym for me because it hurts.i need to watch what im eating.Im sure happy with what I ate on the cruise and the weight did go right back to normal.

Last edited by skittlesfirehawk; 11-03-2014 at 08:24 AM.
skittlesfirehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 09:22 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 260/180/145

Height: 5'6"

Awesome! I am taking classes at my local gym. I started last week and Im hooked. I go four times a week (2 to zumba and 2 to water aerobics.) I didn't lose any yet but my muscles are sore and I feel more energized. Thats enough for now!
I need to get back to calorie counting or at least making sure I eat enough fruits and vegetables. I feel like when I get that down, my body just follows suit in not craving junky things and my calories are naturally less and more dense.
Good luck everyone!!
hilariousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 09:24 AM   #18  
Always Dreaming

S/C/G: 160/ticker/130

I'm just going to keep doing what I've been doing; just stay on plan and I'm good to go! I hate exercising, so I'm trying to force myself to do more of that.
DraconicDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 04:05 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 165/133/125

Height: 5'5

I'm going to keep doing parkour once or twice a week for muscle building/maintaining and for fun exercising but I'm also planning on doing some hiking in the mornings to help burn some more calories. I'm also doing a version of Dr. Fuhrman's Eat to Live plan where I eat mostly veggies, fruits, beans and nuts/seeds with limited foods that are less nutrient dense. I don't cook much but I've been doing well the last few days eating green smoothies with fruit, handful of nuts, seeds (flax, hemp, chia) and spinach/lettuce, tofu chili (store bought) with added veggies, edamame quinoa salad with veggies, sprouted bread with peanut/almond butter, lentil soup (store bought) with extra veggies and a bean burrito with sprouted tortilla and guacamole. I feel much better when I'm eating healthy filling food that also tastes really delicious. Finally starting to believe that I can finally make it to my goal weight!
Zucena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 04:07 PM   #20  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

I haven't been on this site in literally YEARS but I'm back baby!!! Strong through the holidays, let's do this
jazzang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 04:46 PM   #21  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

hilarious - I love Zumba! I know most people do, but I figured I'd say it. I was a member at a gym for a short while before it became too time consuming to get there and back home, but Zumba was my favourite thing to do. I'm the same way, once I start eating better all the cravings seem to vanish.

Draconic - I love your avatar, took me ages to get that Pokemon haha. Have you tried lots of different exercises?

Zucena - Woohoo, you can most definitely make your goal! Your eating habits are really good...I wish I had that level of dedication. I fail big time at getting in veggies, I tried juicing and I liked it but I'm much more likely to reach for a sandwich that cut the veggies up and juice them. I know it's not that hard, it's purely a mental thing at this point. Do you have any good juice recipes?

jazzang - Welcome back!! I remember you being in my other challenges, it's great to see you . Let's do this!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 04:50 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 282/SeeTicker/160

Hey yall. Can I still join??
amylynnehicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 04:54 PM   #23  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylynnehicks View Post
Hey yall. Can I still join??
Yes! Just have a gander at the rules and sign up . Welcome.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 05:01 PM   #24  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

Riestrella - I remember you too! you rock at running challenges. I'm super pumped for this one. It's exactly what I need right now. I'm currently training for a trail marathon in January, and also my best friend is getting married next year and I want to like the pictures
jazzang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 05:02 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 282/SeeTicker/160

Ok great, I'm all joined!
amylynnehicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 05:37 PM   #26  
Always Dreaming

S/C/G: 160/ticker/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riestrella View Post
hilarious - I love Zumba! I know most people do, but I figured I'd say it. I was a member at a gym for a short while before it became too time consuming to get there and back home, but Zumba was my favourite thing to do. I'm the same way, once I start eating better all the cravings seem to vanish.

Draconic - I love your avatar, took me ages to get that Pokemon haha. Have you tried lots of different exercises?

Zucena - Woohoo, you can most definitely make your goal! Your eating habits are really good...I wish I had that level of dedication. I fail big time at getting in veggies, I tried juicing and I liked it but I'm much more likely to reach for a sandwich that cut the veggies up and juice them. I know it's not that hard, it's purely a mental thing at this point. Do you have any good juice recipes?

jazzang - Welcome back!! I remember you being in my other challenges, it's great to see you . Let's do this!
Thanks! I've tried doing a few different things, namely Jillian Michael's 30 day shred and p90x, but I always get bored and end up quitting. I need to find something that distracts me while exercising.
DraconicDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 08:58 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/135

Height: 5'7''

I'm popping over here too from the 30 something's since they're a much quieter group. I hope that's okay. I definitely need the extra accountability.
angiemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 09:31 PM   #28  

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5'4 with Cuban curves!

DraconicDreams I feel your pain about needing to be distracted by exercising! One of my go to exercises when I'm in a rush is to hop on the elliptical we have here at the house. I got lucky and found a really good one on craigslist a family was getting rid of for more space, worked out for me though! We have a TV with it and a PS3, so I get on it for 30 minutes and play a video game. The video game definitely helps make the time disappear! I get so focused on beating the game I forget I'm exercising. I still try to mix it up though and get outside too at least once a week. I hope you find something that works for you!

I am exhausted! I have planted 500 bulbs in my front yard in the past two days. I am so sore all over (especially my back and arms) from digging up large areas and planting them all. If they don't look amazing in the spring, I will be a bit peeved, because that was a lot of work!! I'm counting 3 hrs yesterday and today gardening as my exercise, because I can definitely feel it in my muscles. With any luck this spring I will have gorgeous crocus, muscari, tulips, and daffodils *fingers crossed*!

I'm still holding in the 197s, still working out though, so I'm expecting weight loss to be super slow... I just wish things would speed up a bit! These days I would kill for a pound a week, but it's just not happening.
Claygirl1518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 03:33 PM   #29  

Height: 5'6

I didn't lose anything last week, but that's okay! I've had quite a few NSV's this week! So many of my family members and friends have been telling me that I look so much thinner. I catch myself crossing my legs and it's actually a comfortable way to sit now. I was also having gallstone attacks and decided to approach it by eating healthier rather than getting my gallbladder out and I haven't had an attack in over a month!

I'm so excited to be much healthier. I feel much more patient with the weight loss for once in my life. I'm just happy to not be gaining and to be feeling healthier.
PeaceNLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 06:19 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 245/241.2/170

Height: 5'5

Just joined in and excited to get going! Hopefully this will increase my motivation, I've been able to persuade myself to eat bad things really easily lately... :/
DivineDivina is offline   Reply With Quote