Old 01-20-2013, 03:14 PM   #301  
Bronzegal2

S/C/G: S/C/G. 181/181/125

Height: 5'2"

Thanks runthecontinent
Old 01-20-2013, 06:11 PM   #302  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Height: 5'4"

I'm so in! I have a few months to get my body toned & ready for a bathing suit. this may be the first swimsuit season that I will be excited to wear one!
Old 01-21-2013, 03:47 AM   #303  

S/C/G: 191/149/135

Height: 5'8

149 today...I ordered a size M in bikini bottom/top online from Victoria's Secret. Hopefully it fits but if it's a bit snug, I have 4 weeks to make it fit!
Old 01-21-2013, 04:46 AM   #304  

Height: 5'-6"

I accept this Bikini Challenge! Hiyo Silver, away!
Old 01-21-2013, 11:39 AM   #305  
Dropweight Diva

S/C/G: 245/ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

I don't have time to reply back to everyone right now (just caught a moment of rest at work), but I just have to post that I am like super irritated with my body right now.

I was down to 208.0 at the beginning of this past week. For the past four days I jumped all the way back up to 210 and am resting at 209.2 this morning. Really? I tried eating a little bit more this week since I'm doing more exercise, but I feel like I've been good. I don't count calories because it makes me a crazy calorie monster (mostly do intuitive eating and consistent food choices), but I might track for a day or two just to rule out extra calories hiding in my day. I don't think it's that, but rather more-so that my period should start in the next three days. Still, better safe than sorry.

*Sigh* Oh TOM, you devil. Let's hope I get a mega-woosh, because I'm gonna be over-the-top annoyed if all my extra exercise efforts have seriously been for naught.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:40 AM   #306  

S/C/G: 217/164/132

Height: 5'5

In four weeks I'll be a attending a beach wedding for my best friend! And though I'm not nearly at the weight where I would feel comfortable wearing a bikini with confidence, I'm actually only about six to ten pounds away from my honeymoon weight (when I did wear one and it looked ok). I'm so excited, especially since just six months ago this didn't seem like a possibility! I'll try and make the next four weeks count
Old 01-21-2013, 01:32 PM   #307  
Sarah

S/C/G: 350/184/180

Height: 6'

Anyone else notice stores are already putting out bikini's? I was in macy's this morning and they had a small section of them....I tried a few on....I wanted to take my handfulls of loose skin and knot them up xD but it wasen't that bad...Haha...

Anyways...at work yesterday, one of my co-workers started bringing up what sizes we all were, because there are 4 women who are all 5'11-6feet xD that I work with, and it was wierd seeing two of them who were around my size and weight, say they were...because they looked between thin and average 0.o...new perspective on my body.....

And one of them started talking about wanting to drop 15 pounds so I decided to pull up a weightloss comparison pic on my facebook...the first thing she asked was who's that on the left...=D...Muha..
Old 01-21-2013, 01:36 PM   #308  

S/C/G: 186/180/150

Height: 5'9"

I entered my last weeks weight in just now, as well as my weight for this week, hope that's ok? I was sure I had already entered my weight last week but maybe I messed up on the spreadsheet and it didn't save..Still not managing to lose
Old 01-21-2013, 10:59 PM   #309  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Bronzegal2 and Loltiger-welcome!

Bunnabear-the Zumba sounds fun! I’ve been wanting to try it, but I’m not very coordinated. I’ve heard really good things about it though, so who knows, maybe I’ll give it a shot! Good luck with the 30 day shred!

MadisonAvePhoto-welcome! I hope you don’t mind, but I saw the link to your blog and read some of it-love it!

Mer du Japon-I’ve been looking online for a Victoria’s Secret swimsuit! What color/kind did you get?

Song of Surly-hope you get that woosh-you deserve to be rewarded for your hard work!

1yr2mkovr-beach weddings are so fun! And what better motivation could there be?! (I’m trying to plan a beach weekend for May or June as extra motivation for myself!)

So I've been trying to find a bikini to buy or at least put a picture of up on my fridge as motivation. I cannot find a single one that I think I would really love/feel great in. (This might be tmi, but I have the same problem with lingerie). I'm not sure what the problem is-maybe I just need to be more confident or maybe I just can't get into swimsuit season yet cuz it's so far away-who knows! I actually found one on clearance at the VS website, but when I went to buy it they didn't have the color I liked-o well.

Me and DH went to Wholefoods today. Got some things that I think will make vegan eating a little more fun-some sauces, stuff to make vegan lasagna, protein bars, that kind of stuff. School starts tomorrow, so I'm hoping the structure will be helpful to my diet!!
Old 01-22-2013, 08:37 AM   #310  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

I am still dealing with an ankle injury which has side tracked me so much, but I am doing upper body stuff like some strength training with bicep and tricep curls and shoulder dips, and I have been doing squat punches to try and keep a bit of cardio going.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:59 AM   #311  
Amber

S/C/G: 225/159/130

Height: 5'5"

Good morning ladies.. it's been a rough week. I ended up with a kidney infection and upper respiratory infection last week so I couldn't go to the gym at all... I was pretty much glued to my couch and missed 1.5 days of work before the long weekend.. I don't know how but I managed to drop 2.8 lbs since last week so I'm happy with that... Still have a headache from **** that will not go away but I'm thinking that its from sinuses.I just had to chime in and say I don't think i'll ever get into a true bikini.. since all my loose skin looks like a "front butt"... lol but I am excited to rock a tankini for once =)
Old 01-22-2013, 10:14 AM   #312  
1500 Max!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/119

Height: 5'6"

Actually I do have problems with my internet after all. I will only have phone or library internet all year because my room connection is busted and no companies can install their internet wirelessly as I am in a residential hall type of place...So I can't load the spreadsheet! I am 160 this week. Could someone please update it for me if you don't mind? Sorry about this. I just bought a new phone purposefully so maybe I can use this forum but for now I am stuck!
Old 01-22-2013, 10:32 AM   #313  
Sarah

S/C/G: 350/184/180

Height: 6'

Quote:
I don't think i'll ever get into a true bikini.. since all my loose skin looks like a "front butt"...
You'd be amazed at how many people I've seen wear one with loose skin, myself included(with the front butt as well xD)...They have ones that go up slightly higher then the string bottoms, and are a bit thicker on the side...those keep everything well tucked and show off your shape
I'm sorry your not feeling well. That first week back at the gym after taking some sick time away from it, is a struggle 0.o...

Last edited by baker23; 01-22-2013 at 10:34 AM.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:54 PM   #314  

S/C/G: 226/174.6/160

Height: 5'6

just put in my weight from yesterday. up .8 but it could have been worse after going out of town Friday and eating out Saturday.

Have to buckle down this week which will be hard considering I woke up with a scratchy throat and eyes. Thinking its just allergies as always but a bug has been going around. :/
Old 01-22-2013, 03:36 PM   #315  
Katrina

S/C/G: 162/see ticker/130

Height: 5'6

I'm in!
Closed Thread