Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 04:56 AM   #91  

S/C/G: 160/145.5/135

Height: 5ft 3

I lost 1lb this week and down to 159lb.

I was actually down to 158lb at one point this week, but never mind... I'll get there next week!! *determined*

I also measured my body fat on my scale and it's gone from 39.7% (since Jan 10th) to 37.8%. Almost 2% body fat loss in 3-4 weeks. I know these things aren't the most accurate, but if I've lost even half of that, I'm really pleased!

Let's keep fighting girls! We deserve every inch and pound off we get! ^^

philana It's been snowing here in the UK so the birthday dinner got cancelled (great for me haha!). Actually we do have soup and veggies here too! Haha but when it comes to buffet you just see everything covered in sauce and fried. It's really yummy but I can't imagine it being kind on the calories. >< I think I'll try get the low cal stuff as you said, thanks for the tips!

Last edited by Em123; 02-06-2012 at 05:51 AM.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:39 AM   #92  

S/C/G: 135/124/110

Height: 5'1"

Arrrgh I thought for sure this would be my week. I was down to 129.5 on Saturday morning, but then the weekend/superbowl took a heavy toll. Literally. 136.5 today. Wellll, it's down .5 from last week. Gaaaaah!
Old 02-06-2012, 07:14 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 190/187/150

Height: 5'6"

good and bad news this week. still losing slowly but steadily, down about 1 lb a week. unfortunately, i hurt my knee running yesterday and I'm scared this is going to be a big setback in trying to run a half marathon in may. im trying to stay positive but this is going to be a tough week
Old 02-06-2012, 07:29 AM   #94  
say what?

Congrats Em123 and I hear ya on the sauce covered stuff, but those just look gross to me anyhow. I eat a lot in the 'real' chinese places and it's way more healthy simple but oh so delicious.

I lost 2-3 lbs a bit over a week ago. And I should be happy but it's like I have already forgotten that. Haha. I went running 5 times last week, but I think it's actually making me gain weight because I consistently eat over my calories + eat back my running calories. I just am more hungry because of it. It's weird.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:03 AM   #95  
Dropweight Diva

S/C/G: 245/ticker/160

I hadn't lost any more than the five pounds I lost at the beginning of the week yesterday, but this morning I got on the scale and it said I had lost 3 pounds between yesterday and today? I double-checked three or four times. I'm guessing it must be some water weight I've been carrying around, because I did not eat the best yesterday. The boyfriend's mom made her famous berry tarts yesterday, and though there's some things I'll give up on a diet, that just won't be one of them.

We'll see. It may have just been a morning fluke, but I hope it sticks.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:10 AM   #96  
Sweat Sweat Sweat!

S/C/G: 190/ticker/130

Height: 5'7

Ugh so frustrating. I do so much working out and I eat right, all for a stupid 1.6lb gain!?

I'm going to go cry in a corner not.

It's probably because TOM will be here in 3 days. BUT STILL.

Ugh, I'm forever stuck in the 160's.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:33 AM   #97  

S/C/G: 222/156.0/145

Height: 5'7''

Pretty happy with my loss this week.

Philana -- try eating more protein. If you don't do protein shakes, try one of those after your run. It really fills you up, and it keeps me from eating over my calories even when I work out really hard. And if I do get hungry and want a snack, I cook some Jimmy Dean turkey sausage patties. 120 calories of mostly protein and I find the time it takes to cook them gives me time to put eating back into perspective. (And I don't do net calories, I get 1100-1300 a day regardless of workouts.)
Old 02-06-2012, 10:39 AM   #98  

S/C/G: 246/246/135

Height: 5'6

I'm starting to lose it, in the bad way haha. It started out as stalling my weight loss because I had gotten fitted for my bridesmaid dress. I was under the impression the shop needed a few weeks to get alterations done so I had to keep my weight about the same. Well, I went in there on Saturday to try it on with my strapless bra to make sure everything was fine. It's a freaking good thing I did because the dress looked HORRIBLE.

I had lost about 8lbs since originally getting fitted but then I gained some back and when I went there this time I was about 3-5lbs down from my original fitting. But maybe I've lost inches or something because it looked atrocious. I looked like a saggy pregnant lady. There's gathering across the stomach and it was originally flattering but it just hung off my stomach. I looked like I had no waist anymore. It would not stay up with the back tightly laced. It just hung off my boobs and dangled down. So I had to get fitted again and I go back on Wednesday to try it on.

Had I known I could get it fitted the week before the wedding, I woulda just kept going with my weight loss but I didn't think I could. So I stalled and then things started getting out of hand. I'm 184.1 this morning. UGH. UNACCEPTABLE.

I'm buckling back down. Gotta get this under control before I lose it completely. Gunna be pretty strict the next couple of weeks. I had been down to 177 and I wanted to be in the 160s by the end of this month but now I don't know if that's possible. So if I just try my best for the rest of February, I can't be disappointed. I can only be disppointed if I don't put my all into it.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:49 AM   #99  

Daki -- That's a really positive attitude. Definitely just get back to it, girl! And I am sure the dress is going to look fantastic when you get it back. You're going to love looking at yourself in the pictures afterward And thanks for the the info about that birth control. I have a girl-doctor appt in two months and may ask about switching over.
Old 02-06-2012, 11:16 AM   #100  
say what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymouslyYours View Post
Pretty happy with my loss this week.

Philana -- try eating more protein. If you don't do protein shakes, try one of those after your run. It really fills you up, and it keeps me from eating over my calories even when I work out really hard. And if I do get hungry and want a snack, I cook some Jimmy Dean turkey sausage patties. 120 calories of mostly protein and I find the time it takes to cook them gives me time to put eating back into perspective. (And I don't do net calories, I get 1100-1300 a day regardless of workouts.)
I just did that! Hihih. I was figuring the same, and I bought some soy protein powder yesterday. I think I'll be fine today indeed. I also don't do net-calories but I sort of had to the past week because I just felt sooo hungry. It seems better now, so yay for that!
Old 02-06-2012, 11:44 AM   #101  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

180.8! Woot!
Old 02-06-2012, 11:55 AM   #102  

Quote:
Originally Posted by philana View Post
I just did that! Hihih. I was figuring the same, and I bought some soy protein powder yesterday. I think I'll be fine today indeed. I also don't do net-calories but I sort of had to the past week because I just felt sooo hungry. It seems better now, so yay for that!
Haha That's awesome! Let me know how it works out!
Old 02-06-2012, 01:00 PM   #103  

S/C/G: 190/ticker/135

Height: 5'5

Blarg. I just keep gaining. But! I CAN do this. Just mind over matter.

Congrats to everyone in the top charts!!
Old 02-06-2012, 01:07 PM   #104  

S/C/G: 305/ticker/175

Height: 5 ft 8 inches

Hmm, I went to enter my weight for last week, but the chart was practically empty with no one's info in there! Is anyone else have problems, or is it just not loading on my computer?
Old 02-06-2012, 01:14 PM   #105  
Dropweight Diva

S/C/G: 245/ticker/160

Astrix

Just opened it to take a look, and yeah, there's absolutely no one in there right now except one person. I dunno if she's working on it or if it's been messed up again.

Last edited by Song of Surly; 02-06-2012 at 01:16 PM.
Closed Thread