Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 01:04 AM   #76  
Sarah

S/C/G: 350/184/180

Height: 6'

Tiny Tiger- Gah so cute =D...Love that shade of blue
MusicalAstronaut- I've known people who have dropped weight rather quickly after going off the pill, but had other issues. A friend of mine got her bad acne back after stopping. It'll take a bit for your body to regulate after you go off so you'll be a little funky for awhile xD...

aka8941- Good job on the run...and OMG THat sounds yummy. Haven't had a kebab forever =O

philana- Hope ya feel better soon. Being on the brink of getting sick is just...bleh...

Daki- Why do you need to stay the same weight till saturday? Hopefully you'll get a good idea of your maintaince calories xD pratice for when you hit your goal

TheLindsy- OMG I love that idea...I'd be to chicken to do it tho =D...my gym has military guys tho...*shakes head* xD...if you do, do it, let us know about the reactions =D

I just got home from working out. Kinda slacking at the gym too...only been doing 30-45 minuntes...got to step it up. Realized when I got home tho, that I really haven't eaten anything today :/...Just a veggie sub from subway for lunch, and a few things i've nibbled on at work but still not even close to what I usually eat..bleh
Old 02-04-2012, 03:20 AM   #77  
Against all odds

S/C/G: 340/331/170

Height: 5'8"

I hate that I'm normally on here so late :/

anyhoo,

So I've been doing some online window shopping and I'm trying to figure out what to do about me hitting the 100 lb mark. I know I haven't been that great during this challenge and this week but I got on the scale at home and it says I'm 10 lbs away from halfway/ the -100 lb mark.
I'll have a better Idea when I get to the gym, because I kind of don't want to believe the scale at home- I mean, it's a nice Idea, and I've been sick all week, BUT I am working hard for a reason, and these past 3 weeks have been an uphill battle....

So, If It's true and I have 10 lbs to go to be halfway to goal, I Definitely want to get something to commemorate it. I had an Idea of getting a Pair of Steve Madden wedges but I wouldn't know in what size because my feet have shrunk 2-3 sizes since I started losing weight. and I was thinking about getting a *gasp* Little Black Dress/ Date Dress! I can't figure it out, and part of me is being a cheap-o about it. Hopefully you guys can give me a great idea or something to help me in the right direction lol either way,

Any Ideas?
Old 02-04-2012, 05:39 AM   #78  
New start 24/10/10

Height: 5'8

Darlingbrit: ooh defo go lbd shopping and show us the pics

I dont post here as much as i'd like but i'm still here lol I feel like i'm going so slowly compared to a lot of you guys but it only serves to motivate me Anywho WI tomorrow and even though I weigh daily I find having sunday as my main weekly WI really helps me to behave on friday and saturday night, another perk of this challenge.
Old 02-04-2012, 01:51 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Darlingbrit, I think the date dress idea is great. Do it and share pics!

I bought a swimsuit today! It's a one piece, not a bikini, but I really like it and I think if I hit my goal for this challenge it'll look amazing on me. I may post a pic later. :P

Also, I ran a 5k today. If you remember I am working towards a half marathon so 3 miles is an easy run for me, but I am a slooooow runner. Slow & steady, right? My time today was 32 minutes (give or take a couple seconds) and I'm pretty pleased with that. It's the fastest I've gone during a race. Aka, off of the treadmill where I can force myself to go faster. I think the issue with my race times is I really slow down at the end. So today I made an effort to go "faster" at the end and I kept my 10-ish minute mile pace. In conclusion, that's a NSV for me!

Last edited by MusicalAstronaut; 02-04-2012 at 01:51 PM.
Old 02-04-2012, 04:47 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 135/124/110

Height: 5'1"

MusicalAstronaut: Congratulations on the 5K! I'm planning on doing a half in April but haven't started training yet. I'll start tomorrow if it's not raining. I've only done one 5K but I think my time was somewhere around 32 minutes as well so we must have a similar pace!
Old 02-04-2012, 04:58 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 260/seeticker/190

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

weigh in tomoro..altho im on my period........good luck!!
Old 02-05-2012, 10:21 AM   #82  

S/C/G: 260/seeticker/190

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

lost only a pound. but i had pms sooooooooooooooooo lol. i had two butterfngers................burger..soda.....fries ..........rice n peas....fried chicken (2 pieces)...........with orange juice .....and gravy......that was spread over the entire week...................but atleast i still lost a pound.....thank God. hope u guys have better results than i did. good luck n be strong! muahh!
Old 02-05-2012, 10:44 AM   #83  

S/C/G: 171/ticker/121

Height: 5' 1"

Nooooooooooooooooooo! I wrote out my reply with personals and info...and then my dumb internet didn't work so it didn't send.

Musical Congrats on the 5!

aka you're going to do a 10k?! good luck! Awesome!

darling if you didn't want to go for clothes, you could do accessories? purse, necklace, fancy cocktail ring.
But shopping for a cute new date night dress sounds like lots of fun!
Most of my goal rewards are spa type things...I almost never get mani/pedis or massages

It's really gross and rainy here...again. Blah.
Bonus: when I was looking through a box that I had in my closet, I found my 2nd set of hand weights! And the weight belt that came with my Walk Away The Pounds DVDs! With the new room layout, I have more space for exercising too. Very happy!

It's almost 11 (AH! How did that happen?) so I need to get my booty moving and get some stuff done today.
Old 02-05-2012, 11:18 AM   #84  
Sarah

S/C/G: 350/184/180

Height: 6'

Quote:
It's almost 11 (AH! How did that happen?) so I need to get my booty moving and get some stuff done today
Hahaha same...I just woke up....time to get moving -.- today
already feels like I day I want to spend in bed xD
Old 02-05-2012, 11:35 AM   #85  
New start 24/10/10

Height: 5'8

Ballerina: yay I love finding lost treasures

Only down 1.2lbs this week, a bit disapointed as yesterday I was down exactly 2lbs but I bounced up. Very glad to be down though
Old 02-05-2012, 11:55 AM   #86  

S/C/G: 162/160/130

Height: 5'4"

Default New to 3 fat chicks

Hey ladies!

Just joined the 3 fat chicks community yesterday. I love the challenge idea...hopefully it'll keep me accountable and help get me motivated! I know it's a late start but i guess better late than never.
Old 02-05-2012, 12:46 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Tiny tiger - that's exciting. Have you picked out your race yet? I've been training for a month and I wanted to run my half in May, but so far there isn't one near me in May. I might have to wait until June.
Old 02-05-2012, 12:48 PM   #88  

S/C/G: 196(HW220) /149.5/130

Height: 5'3"

I’m down to 151.5 today. Only 12 lbs until I have a normal BMI. I’m so excited
Old 02-05-2012, 01:34 PM   #89  
Tori

S/C/G: 172/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

After eyeballing this challenge since it started, I decided that it was time that I stop being such a wimp. I was able to put in all my weights for the past couple weeks
Old 02-05-2012, 01:55 PM   #90  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Welcome all newbies!! I will be doing the charts tomorrow so you'll all be alphabetised and the charts will be all colour coded - I figure it would be easier for me to do all colour coding when I do the charts and move people to standbys!

Last chance to weigh in before tomorrow morning (UK time)!!
Closed Thread