Old 01-25-2011, 05:13 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Icon Is it better now? I remember looking at the nz herald online part and the jobs on it were like...months out of date. Crazy. I wish I could eat honey, it's one of those minimal amounts only things for me, because it gives me eczema. I don't get up to much mischief at work, probably because it's sole charge, which I guess is partly what drives me crazy as well - no one to talk to but customers ALL DAY - so if I'm particularly bored, some poor customer may hear all about it (well, I wouldn't tell them I'm bored, but I'd find something to chat about haha). Terrible. STOP POKING YOUR TOOTH!! Hah, no go ahead...but be warned of the pain!

~Off to bed for me, I always complain about being tired, and then as soon as I know I don't have work the next day, I stay up late. I wonder if I'll ever learn...movies tomorrow with my sister, we're going to see Tangled. I'm going to try to avoid shopping. Please, send willpower my way. I have $100 left from Christmas and a $40 voucher for any store in the mall. Trying to save them!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 06:26 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

rainbow, oh man, those eyedrops sound like no fun at all. well done for getting your booty to zumba!

icon, thanks. sorry about all the wisdom teeth stuff something got stuck in my gum at lunch at school today and i wasn't able to get it out so now it's all sore and swollen... gah. so i feel you a little bit!

aah, just about to get off my butt to go do my 30DS again. i've been waiting for my nails to dry... haha. my muscles hurt from yesterday, but i'll just do it anyways. ate good tonight although i got the munchies on some snacks this afternoon at school. didn't help that the vice-principal walked around offering me some "manju"... lol. oh well. stayed at school an hour late, which NEVER happens cuz i am always so bored, but i got an idea for tomorrow's lesson and it just took forever to make the template and i had to finish it before i left cuz it's first period in the morning. then my supervisor from the board of education called to check my schedule so she could come observe one of my lessons this week. FML. i mean for ****'s sake woman, i am leaving in 6 months, don't need to evaluate me! *grumbles* plus she is so anal... meh. anyways, she's coming on thursday.

hopefully scale moves a bit tomorrow! have a good night all!
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 09:02 AM   #33  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Ladies – Thanks I’m so happy about being back at my original before xmas hit! I didn’t think I would and my goal for the end of the month was 157 so I’m getting close to there.

Icon – It was sarcasm I think…as for your wisdom teeth! Oh man I got all 4 of mine out and when I woke up I was talking to the nurse asking her a bunch of questions! I was so hyper, she was looking at me as if I was nuts and told me to lie down.

Kawaii – Ahh I miss doing DVDS! There was always that back up if I didn’t go to the gym.

So this is what happens when I don’t have a laptop, the weekly chat is up to two pages by the time I get in the next morning for work. Well that’s all going to change today! My parents have decided (after me asking…I didn’t want to but it’ll be so much easier to pay them back instead of trying to save) to give me 600 for a new laptop. Yay me! So I’m going shopping today with my friend and he can help me get a laptop since he knows about computers and at least he won’t be like my ex who says he knows about computers then gets me a ****ty laptop and doesn’t help me out at all with it.

I have yoga today at noon at work (this is the last week they are doing the fitness thing during the lunch hours. It was only for the month of Jan, I wish they would continue it but I guess because out of 80 people in the company only 6 people attended. I’ll talk to the girl at work today and see if she would be able to continue it. I think the 6 people that want it should matter!

I worked out yesterday at the gym, doesn’t anyone else sweat a lot? Like I mean my friend can run on the treadmill and not drip sweat, when I do I drip it. I don’t get why I get really friggen sweaty it’s kind of annoying…It’s mostly my head that sweats the most. Well it’s Tuesday and life is now boring
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:32 PM   #34  

MiZ, yay! new computer! yeah, i quite like 30DS but i'm sooo out of shape that level1 is really hard again!! >_<

argh, morning all. so sleepy. sore all over this morning. scale said 76.2, which is down from yesterday, but still not really acceptable but i hurt so much all over that i figure that's gotta be some water-retention action going on. meh. busy day at school today. hope everyone has a good one!
Old 01-25-2011, 04:48 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

Kawaii: Sorry about the pain. Hopefully it'll get better as the day goes on!
MiZ: Yay for a new laptop! That's awesome. And as for the sweating I believe sweating is a really good thing! It takes a lot of workout to get me to sweat and I feel like I'm not losing no calories unless I'm sweating.
Rainbow: Enjoy yourself at the movies ..I've heard a lot of good things about that movie.

I am so worn out and it's only 4 oclock here! I am going to do Yoga tonight. Does anyone feel like they are gettin a good workout w/ yoga? Maybe it's just me but I don't really feel like I do. I know it isn't suppose to be no cardio workout or anything but seriously shouldn't I be feeling something? LOL. I really want to do something light tonight but that is going to cause a serious burn. Any other ideas will be appreciated lol. As for my weight I'm at 152.8 this morning and hoping that I hit 151 before the weekend! But I'm going to finish cleaning up and start some homework. TTYL
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:38 PM   #36  

Kawaii Sorry about the frustrating school stuff and the scale! What is "manju"? What colour are your nails :P I've gotten into such a bad habit of painting mine, leaving them all nice for like.. 1 or 2 days, and then instead of properly removing and repainting, I'll start picking the polish off - not good for my nails at all haha. Hope your busy day isn't too bad!

MiZ Yay new laptop! That is exciting. I think I'd be kind of lost without mine, it was a gift just over a year ago from my parents - I hope it doesn't begin to have issues! Hope that lunch time fitness thing gets continued too!

JL Thanks! I love going to the movies but haven't been at the cinema in ages. Hope that your weight gets where you want it to! I have no ideas for your exercise, sorry

~After setting my alarm for 9am, I slept in til 11. Seriously! I don't know how to sort this sleeping in on my day off problem. I should be able to cope with maybe like.. 1 sleep-in, if that, per week, yet I usually do it on Wed and Thurs and sometimes Sat as well! Now I'm running out of time to exercise, but I'm thinking I might leave it... will see if perhaps I feel like doing some later - unfortunately I felt kind of sick before bed last night and I've woken up with a ridiculous headache/jaw ache - yeah, not the best excuses to not exercise... but... bleh. No, actually on second thought I better do something. Off I go -_-
Old 01-25-2011, 05:41 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 129.4/ticker/115

Height: 4'11''

GOOooOOood Afternoon.
Have we all recovered from our weekends?

I myself am left with a lovely pain in my left arm, which I attribute to dancing my pants off. Siiiigh, I'm getting old. Hahaha. Trying the heating pad & Motrin, hoping Yoga tonight will help! (It will probably make it worse, but I refuse to skip).

Planning on relaxing tonight, cleaning up around the apartment, getting organized, etc.
Only 2 more nights of work this week...

Madison
-- Damn those boys and their weight loss... SO not fair! However, just keep on sticking to your plan, and try not to get hung up on the numbers (even though I'd do the same thing).

Krampus--Glad you're back on track so soon. What is with the crazy people in your office loving the cold?! Nuts. PS- saw your pics on the pic thread, your fashion sense is ahh-mazing.

Kawaii-- Yay for sore muscles! How did the teacher-observation thing go? Will you stay in Asia when your 6 mos are up? Hang in there with the scale. It WILL change... just keep working.

Rainbow-- I can never hold on to my shopping $$ very long. Especially now that they invented online shopping... it's like my gift cards spontaneously combust. Enjoy the movies!

Iconised-- Sorry about your bad dreams That can set you up for feeling out of sorts the entire day. I have had my wisdom teeth out as well, we can trade stories about drool and drug induced naps!

Miztaccen
--Sweating is totally ok, it means you are hydrated! I can always tell when I'm not really drinking enough fluids, because I'm all fatigued and I don't really get my drip on. I for one feel like I am working harder and I'm proud of it. hahahaha Yay for the laptop!

JLNichols--I treat my Yoga classes as my strength workouts, and I mix them with my cardio workouts. My usual pattern is about 3 days of running per week (between 3-5 miles per run) and then about 3 days of Bikram. I feel like they complement each other well, but serve different purposes. Yoga helps me to get strong, toned, and calm-- running is where the calories are burned and the stamina is built. I think Yoga is a great tool!
FatPantsSkinnyJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:57 PM   #38  

FPSJ Hope the pain goes away! I'm good with online shopping as I'm always super hesitant to buy clothes unless I absolutely know they're going to fit, especially if I'm ordering from overseas. I had a voucher for asos.com and it lasted for months because I had no idea what to get - I finally gave in earlier this week and used it on a bag haha.

~So, yeah, I FAIL. What is it with me and exercise? How do you ladies just force yourselves to do it? I am totally fine with keeping within my calories... but I just can't fathom the exercise! I realise I've wasted too much time this morning checking here and my emails, so now I have just enough time for a shower and to get ready - but I do have enough time to walk to my sister's instead of driving, so I'm going to do that so I don't feel like a total failure. It's only a 20 minute walk, but I figure since I'd usually drive it, I'm making at least one good choice today...
Also just a random reminisce, I found some shoes just now I bought way back in 2004 when I was in America, from Nordstrom(s?) - they're flats, and they're pink sequinned. I remember I LOVED them so much. I just tried them on again, they're so pretty and make me feel great - too bad they're not still in fashion!
I'm going to get off here now, for real haha. Need to get ready!
Old 01-25-2011, 07:05 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Rainbow - I haaate working out, but I like dancing. That's the only way I can get myself to do it at this point. I like the sore butt muscle feeling knowing that I got it from dancing around the living room while the baby watches in amazement. I'm currently trying to talk myself into it...after dinner.

Today..hmm...boring, but not bad. I've spent about 4 hours today editing the boudoir shoot from yesterday & I'm only halfway done :/ Doing great on eating, drinking tons of water. Have to exercise later. But not a bad day. I should really bathe at some point...
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:40 PM   #40  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

rainbow- yeah i think it is better. Its still a bit hit and miss, but if theres nothing anywhere else then its definately worth a look, even if only for the fact that other potential candidates might not look there! Exercise wise- the only thing that keeps me going is routine. I am a big fan of "wake up, get up, work out" cos if i leave it to the evening things come up to stop me getting to it, or i get tired, its just too easy to make excuses.

kawaii- I hate it when stuff gets stuck in my teeth! It gets stuck in one of my wisdom teeth which is growing sideways but has partially errupted and it is a PAIN to get out lol. Makes for good facials though You totally have water rention going on imho

miz- how was your recovery? Im not sure what part is scaring me. Its not the pain I dont think, I know we'repretty good at pain control these days. I think its just not knowing what its going to be like. Im trying to focus on the fact that i'm going to be out like a light and will only have to deal with recovery and have some nice days off work. Yay new laptop! My bf is a software engineer and knows heaps about computers etc too, let me know if you need a second opinon!

JL- for me yoga is more stretchy than hard out work out but maybe i am doing it wrong I heard pilates was more intense? Or maybe its the type of yoga...

As for me, dreams of wisdom teeth and driving all over auckland after my surgery which im not supposed to do apparently. But there was no mention of pain or horror so that was...good?
I had a really good workout this morning- did my duathlon training (1.5k run, 10k bike, 3.5k run) in under an hour- my ultimate goal, yus! But it has made me pretty ravenous xD Combined with stress eating urges this is not good.
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:40 PM   #41  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Good morning 20-somethings! The windows at work are closed and I actually went to bed before midnight so I'm feeling good. It helps that my weight was down a whole kilogram from Monday morning too of course. 57.8 kg today - 1 kg over Saturday morning's weigh-in, but I bet I can get it down to below 57.5 by Friday.

Yesterday was OK eating, I did have some cookies but calorie total was under 1400. I ran about 5 miles/8 km and did pushups/planks/bird dogs. My legs feel pleasantly "worked." And I did a poo this morning - I guess eating two "Bio" ("Activia" in N. America) yogurts a day does the trick.

MadisonAve Bathing is overrated! Don't do it! Boudoir photo editing sounds far more exciting than it probably is.

rainbowstripe Oh no, exercise fail! Don't you remember how accomplished you felt when you were jogging? I cling to that feeling - I've gotten to the point where I feel guilty and gross for taking more than one day "off" exercising in a week. It's just another addiction at this point.

FPSJ D'aww, you're sweet. It's really not - I just buy stuff and hope it works as outfits! I think yesterday's open windows were due to letting fumes from kerosene heaters out. I can't decide if I'd rather lose brain cells from noxious fumes or be cold.

JLNichols Most people I know who do yoga are ridiculously toned. They must be doing something!

KawaiiCandie You'll be back in the 75. range before you know it. Good luck on your busy day...

MiZTaCCeN I sweat plenty when I work out in a comfortable temperature. Right now I'm running outside (temp around freezing) so I don't sweat as much. Sweating is good - you're hydrated and you're working hard!

Icon Good luck navigating the wisdom tooth mess. I hope you feel better soon!
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:45 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Krampus - It's a lot editing out stretch marks :/
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:49 PM   #43  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

MadisonAvePhoto Oh...maybe not so fun!

Last edited by krampus; 01-25-2011 at 07:50 PM.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:55 PM   #44  

JL, not really a big fan of yoga either. usually i can feel the stretch, but it doesn't "feel" like a workout either. i used to go to a class sometimes when i still had a gym membership, but i don't anymore so i haven't done it in ages.

rainbow, manju is a kind of not-quite-bread bun thing... it's white and has a funny texture. japanese make little balls of them stuffed with anko or whatever. i'm not normally a big fan of it (the manju part is fine, but i don't like anko!) but i was just starving for ANYTHING yesterday, haha. my nails are now a peachy bronze color. and yeah, polish doesn't stay on for more than 2 days cuz i bite it off and it flakes off although this time around i bought this "gel-like" top coat and it seems to be working well enough (making the polish not flake). oh and btw, why is it a bad thing to sleep on your day off?? lol. sounds like a good thing to me! and the exercise, well... i'm not too good of an example! usually i have to decide in the morning, or the day before that i'm gonna do it, and then i just force myself to do it. also, watching the biggest loser makes me really eager to work out! haha, but that's only one night a week, so

FPSJ, recovered from the weekend but scale is not keen on showing me my saturday morning weight again! haha... the observation thing is tomorrow so i haven't done it yet. it'll probably be fine, and i really don't care either ways so i'm not even gonna bother trying to impress anyone (i'm just gonna act as i normally do, is what i mean), but the teacher i team-teach with just learned about it this morning and he is FURIOUS! haha, even though he is not the one being evaluated, he is cranky at being told such a thing so last minute. and understandably so. ah well anyways... yeah, i'm gonna stay in japan cuz i love it here. i'm planning a big move to tokyo, but i'll have to get a new job, new apt and everything, get visa stuff sorted, and it's scary! but exciting at the same time

Madison, i do that too! but i don't feel that i get much of a workout from just dancing around, haha...

icon, i hope you are right about the water retention! i was looking at myself in the mirror yesterday thinking that it looks like i've lost weight in the last month, but i just haven't seen a move on the scale... congrats on reaching your workout goal! and man, you are my hero, working out straight out of bed, haha.

krampy, your drive to work out never ceases to amaze me. yay for closed windows!

man, i am sooo sleepy this morning, i don't really know what's up. i woke up at 5:59am this morning, just before my alarm rang. lol. and it doesn't help that all my students are like zombies as well because they all stayed up late to watch the japan/korea soccer match on tv last night. i have two more classes this morning and then i can just snooze after lunch, eheh. i am NOT staying later today. although to be fair, i guess it was worth it since this morning's activity was a big hit
Old 01-25-2011, 10:25 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 209/191/135

Height: 5 foot 6

To be honest I am just not in the mood for personals! I was feeling great about my new eating and even without the weight watchers website I felt really good about the way I've been eating and then it all went down hill.

As odd as it is, I haven't gone overboard despite my horrid mood towards my weight, the worst was pizza and a muffin today, but that was all I ate, so while it was HORRIBLY unhealthy my calories weren't as scary as they could have been.

I don't know what it is. I mean obviously I'm not trying to ruin the diet cause I'm still eating well I'm just so sad and down on everything. Maybe it's the post Christmas / Birthday let down when I realize nothing else big is coming and now there's nothing between me and my goal.

Sigh I guess I'm just in a funk. My congestion is finally starting to clear so I should be able to get back to the gym hopefully that'll take away the funk.

Do any of you text support with any of the other girls on here?
LawGirl88 is offline   Reply With Quote