Old 01-30-2011, 05:15 AM   #136  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Saturday was an all day sugar binge fail. I don't want to admit how much sugar I ate, but it even disgusted my boyfriend who has a problem with sugar binging himself!

Starting today (Sunday) I am officially taking a week off of sweets. No candy, cookies, ice cream, or cake. If I have to sit and go "is this candy?" then it is.

So far I'm doing okay, but it's been less than 24 hours...
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 06:28 AM   #137  
smexin' it up ♥

S/C/G: 123.4/116.4/80

Height: 180cm

Go Krampus go! (I haven't posted in here before, but saw this and had to post)

I had an awful carby saturday too, but mine was mostly bread and pasta. Why must carbs be oh so tasty and oh so addictive and oh so wrong? I've decided to ban all lovely sugary things too (at least for the next two weeks before school starts), and extend that to wheat-based carbs, as it seems I cant just have them in moderation.

Good Luck!
summershine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 08:56 AM   #138  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

Wow ladies I haven't had anytime to do personals in awhile so I figured what the heck let's do some!
Icon: I guess I'm a little behind but what did you get done to your teeth? Hopefully you heal fast!
MiZ: As cheesy as this sounds I'm sure Mr. Right is just around the corner. Don't give up hope on guys!
Rainbow: I know I told you this on another thread but congrast hitting your V-Day weight! Enjoy yourself at the music festival ..that sounds fun!Kra
FPSJ: Don't you just love paying bills? If only everything was free. Sorry about feeling sick hope you get better.
Madison: Oreos? YUM. Enjoy your cheat day.
Activemommy: Welcome to the chat!
Krampus Sorry about the binge but I'm sure you will do well over the week!
Summer: Good luck this week with not eating sugars also!

First of all I'd like to say I don't know what I'd do without ya'll ladies! Ya'll are some motivating and really getting on this site keeps me so well in line when it comes to exerciseing and eating right! Thanks!

On a different note--We are due to get ANOTHER winter storm this week. Might I add I never get out of school for it because all the snow has occured in the middle of the week so by the time the weekend gets here and I have my Saturday class it's all cleared off and than still clear on Monday! LOL. Oh well...I'm really wishing spring would hurry up and get here though (so is my daughter....) We are getting some massive cabin fever. Yesterday I went shopping and got 3 shirts at Aeropostle and tried on a swimsuit at JCPenny's just to see what it looked like. Needless to say I still have LOTS of work to do and wouldn't wear it in public but didn't want to vomit looking at myself lol. And is anyone in the acquward, in between sizes phase? I am. I have SEVERAL size 13's and I get them out of the dryer and they become so baggy throughout the day..Yesterday I had to keep pulling them up and belts make me feel funny so I don't like wearing them. Where as Size 11's are still kind of tight and leave me with a little belly hanging over my jeans! UGH. I will be so glad when I'm in ONE size jeans..Another thing I lost a whopping 2.2 lbs this week leaving me weighing at 151.6 lbs today! I'm beyond happy about that! And so close out of the 150's decade...I haven't seen 140 since probably my Freshmen year of highschool!

Today nothing big is going on...just have to go to the grocery & probably visit my momma after hubby fixes the breaks on the car! Yippeee! I hope all ya'll have a wonderful Sunday/Early Monday! C-ya later!
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 12:30 PM   #139  

S/C/G: 129.4/ticker/115

Height: 4'11''

Oooh my. I ate SO much last night @ the Greek restaurant. It was SOO good though!

However, I am really disappointed in myself for eating past the "full" mark again. I don't know why I do that. I mean, I know part of it is that I just love good food-- but otherwise, I wonder what the cause is.

Any thoughts from others that do this? Is it a comfort thing? A habit? Just really like the taste of incredible food?

Definitely something I have to work on. I am tempted to mentally berate myself and get all upset/bent out of shape over the calories, but instead I am going to go to Bikram, drink lots of water, have a healthy/low cal brunch at home, and then go shopping with a friend for the afternoon.

I own what I ate, and I know it was not within my limits to have a loss. But, it's over and done. I'm going to try and not get upset, try to understand why I over ate, and then just move on.

Personals a bit later... happy Sunday!
FatPantsSkinnyJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 02:52 PM   #140  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

JL- had all 4 wisdoms out

I am totally, well and truely, over waking up being sore now
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 08:13 PM   #141  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

I updated my ticker/sidebar, need to hold myself accountable here. I made a salad with beans, mini cherry tomatoes, cheese and sesame oil on a gigantic bed of mizuna (leafy mostly-water greens) for lunch. Survived Day 1 of the no sweets week and kept calories under 1500.

Icon Feel better soon! The worst is over...

FPSJ Because it's good, and you don't want to stop eating it. Ever since the beginnings of human history, "feasts" to celebrate causes and events and holidays have been part of our universal culture. Glad you're making healthy choices and moving on instead of beating yourself up!

JLNichols AMAZING, 2.2 lbs is a whole kilogram! Look at you go!
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote