Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: Do you journal your daily foods you eat?
No, never 8 28.57%
Once in a blue moon 7 25.00%
Maybe once or twice a week 1 3.57%
Usually 3 to 4 times a week 1 3.57%
Almost daily 4 14.29%
Every day, best I can 3 10.71%
I don't now, but plan to start doing so soon 2 7.14%
I'll do it religiously, for a while, than slack off or do none at all for some time & then resume doing it again 2 7.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2001, 06:24 AM   #1  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Post Sugar Busters Weekly Support Board 9/24-9/30

This is the SUGAR BUSTERS WEEKLY SUPPORT BOARD where all of you who are following this WOE, or are thinking about doing so, are welcome to come join in and be a part of our wonderful group.

Other than finding support and friendship on this board, we also try to do something during the the week to add a little difference to our board.

MONDAY-MOTIVIATIONAL MONDAY
TUESDAY-TUESDAYS TIP & CHAT AT 9:15PM EST
WEDNESDAY-WEIGH-IN WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY-THURSDAY RECIPE DAY
FRIDAY-FRIDAY FIT FACTS

Please visit our LATEST BIO BOARD where you can learn more about everyone who is on this board:

http://64.119.161.199/forum/showthre...?threadid=3773

Please make sure you post your BIO on the LATEST VERSION of our BIO BOARD everyone!!!!

Our SEPTEMBER 2001 RECIPE BOARD can be located at the link below:

http://64.119.161.199/forum/showthre...?threadid=9038

We have SEVEN INFORMATIVE BOARDS!!!! Please take a few minutes to visit them! New information is continually being posted, so please make sure you visit them often-make sure to visit our newest board, MY FAVORITE SB LEGAL FOODS at the link below:

THE RECOMMENDED READING BOARD:

http://64.119.161.199/forum/showthre...?threadid=2342

THE TOOLS & TIPS BOARD:

http://64.119.161.199/forum/showthre...?threadid=2344

THE FOOD INFORMATION BOARD:

http://64.119.161.199/forum/showthre...?threadid=2365

MOTIVATIONAL & INSPIRING THOUGHTS BOARD

http://64.119.161.199/forum/showthre...?threadid=2359

and our newest board MY FAVORITE SB LEGAL FOODS

http://64.119.161.199/forum/showthre...?threadid=5005

We also now have a SB WEEKLY EXERCISE BOARD that you can log your daily/weekly exercises on:

http://64.119.161.199/forum/showthre...?threadid=9634

WANT TO POST YOUR WEEKLY WEIGH IN INFO?? Go to the WEEKLY WEIGH IN BOARD below to post your stats!

http://64.119.161.199/forum/showthre...?threadid=9635

VISIT OUR NEW SUGAR BUSTERS 2001 PICTURE GALLERY at the link below. You can upload pictures or post links to pictures on this board

http://64.119.161.199/forum/showthre...?threadid=7954

NEWBIES! (aka new members) If you would like to REPLY to any of our threads, please hit NEW REPLY not NEW THREAD, then type your message in and hit SUBMIT REPLY. If you need to edit your reply, just click on edit located in the body of your post and make changes as you need to, then hit SUBMIT NOW.

WELCOME!
Old 09-24-2001, 06:28 AM   #2  

GOOD MONDAY MORNING EVERYONE!

Will post my usual morning post sometime later, but wanted to make sure I got our MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY done early in the morning, so here's my contribution for MM-I do believe it's one worth printing:

PATIENCE

There is enormous strength in patience, because patience enables you to achieve the most effective results, not just the most immediately available results. When you act out of haste and shortsightedness, time can work against you. When you are patient and diligent, time works in your favor.

Patience is more than just waiting. Patience is having the faith and the confidence to act over the long term, beginning now, and steadily continuing day after day until the goal is reached.

Patience expands your options. If you insist on immediate gratification, your choices are severely limited. When you are willing to work patiently and steadfastly toward your goals, those goals can realistically be just about anything you choose.

The greatest achievements are those which are built day after day, month after month, with one effort on top of another. When you can be urgent about the effort and patient about the reward, anything is indeed possible.

-- Ralph Marston

Have a wonderful day and a fabulous week!

Debbie
194/128/129
SB since 3/22/00
Reached goal 6/10/01
Old 09-24-2001, 07:34 AM   #3  

Good Morning Again!

What a nice start to a Monday. Eli had to be at work at 5am, and I woke up early when I saw the bathroom light on, so I got my but up and was out the door for my walk/jog by 5:15am! Pounding the pavement in the dark. Couldn't believe it was 80 degrees and humid as it was at that time-sweated like it was 9am, but was nice that I didn't have to deal with the sun as well. Got my 4.5 miles in in 50:30

Of course, the scale is NOT cooperating with me today-it went back up a pound Oh well, what can I do but b*tch and moan and be patient?!?

Here's a post from CHUNKY BARBIE that I copied so you'd all get to see it on our weekly board:

I agree with Shannon from TX. I have hardly ever posted on the Sugar Busters website because of all of the silly fighting and rudeness I have seen there. I used to go to get new info, but it always seemed like the same stuff over and over. Like a Soap Opera as well. I read a message from someone at this site and followed to here. Everyone seems nicer here.

CB WELCOME TO THE BOARD!! Glad you've decided to join our wonderful group of wonderful women! Hope you don't mind me shortening your screen name Thanks for posting your BIO on the BIO BOARD! It's great to have another FLORIDIAN on the board!!!! You're in good company with many other gals here from the Sunshine state. You seem to be doing really well on SB-I'm sure you will have continued success! I love your daughters name!!! Please, don't hesitate to ask any questions, we are all more than happy to help in any way we can!!! Again, WELCOME!!!

Well, that's it for me, at least for now-going to get in the shower early and then get Lauren off to school.

I'll check in with you all later today.

Have a great week!

Debbie
194/128/129
SB since 3/22/00
Reached goal 6/10/01

Last edited by Debelli; 09-24-2001 at 07:40 AM.
Old 09-24-2001, 10:34 AM   #4  

Default Happy Monday.....

Deb, just wanted you to know I made it to the new link!!!!!!!!!

I will be back another time to post more. I just wanted to tell everyone I hope they all have a good week. I pray we will continue to support one another not only with this WOE but with what we are facing as a nation here in America.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-24-2001, 10:35 AM   #5  
Mel

Default Good Morning

Just a quickie before I run to work-

I think that motivational Monday message was pointed directed at the target on my forehead. I am the most IMPATIENT person on the face of the earth. I know it, and my husband and kids sure know it. It's probably why I've never had any long-term goals in my life! For me, that will be the key to staying with this WOL- there can never be instant gratification, and I've just got to learn to live with that.

Welcome CB- you're sure right about the SB board! It's getting really silly and has degenerated to name calling. I've never seen that happen here.
How come 3/4 of the people on the board are from the South?

Nance- Great going on the test, good luck on the next step! In answer to your question, I live about 35 mile west of Philadelphia, in what used to be a fairly rural area with pockets of suburbia when we moved here 18 years ago. Now it is 99% suburban developments, with an occaisional cornfield or horsefarm. Each small township has complete zoning authority, so the look changes every mile or so, from multimillion$ horsefarms and estates, to high density townhouses, to the latest crop of "McMansions". For the most part, the general area is beautiful, with rolling hills (unless you're running up them) and lots of variety. The Amish country (Lancaster County) is about 20 miles west of here.

Gotta run to work, then tennis- bye for now

Mel
Old 09-24-2001, 10:37 AM   #6  
karen3000

Happy Monday!

MELF - Way to go!! You are my inspiration this morning and I hope to follow in your footsteps! You are my Monday motivation!

Welcome to all the newbies - you've come to the right place. I don't post too much lately, but I'm looking forward to getting to know you. Much success to you on this WOE!

I'm in the right frame of mind today - after a long absence. This is a new day and a new beginning, right??!!

Sorry I don't have time to respond to everyone. It's my day off and I've already got half the kitchen floor stripped and ready for the wax. Lot's more ahead!

Have a great day and great week.

Karen

Old 09-24-2001, 11:08 AM   #7  

Good Monday morning everyone! I have been a big time lurker but just don't have that ooomph or motivation to post. I have to get out of my funk. I have been alittle depressed (more than usual! LOL) and very busy with the children. I know excuses excuses! I guess i just feel over loaded sometimes. I am trying to live up to everyones expectations, trying to help everyone else get healthy (seems like) and just not taking time for me -and the other important things in my life like house work and bills. I can feel the pressue building up and i don't like it! Not to mention that i was sick this week end with some kind of stomach bug thats going around-HOW RUDE i never get sick-and of course i felt guilty for it! someone hit me!! I never vomited but the other stuff was hot and heavy and i had a terrible tummy ache. I thought i was having reaction to pizza i ate on Fri. I wish it was that! but i won't be eating it again. It was one of those pressure situations where thats what they where having and i didn't have a take out menu bla bla bla!!! then of couse that triggers me the whole day!!!! o.k enough whining from Rhroo!
The scale is at 140ish with MELF ((((hugs)))) woooooo hoooooo for her!!!! great feeling huh?????
My three children have been busy or should i say i have been busy! The oldest decided he wanted to play soccer for his school -3 weeks after it started! ugggg so mommy had to run around and talk to coaches and buy soccer stuff after everyone else wanted soccer stuff! The middle one is on a Rec. league he has practice once a week-of course the same day as my little ones dance class!! which she LOVES! She also is in soccer but only on Sat. Morning I am loving this asst. coach thing! the kids are cute and listen and are just sooooo good. My daughter wanted to know what position you don't have to run! LOL they learn quick! So now i am waiting for home games for my older son to start and the middle one has games tue, thurs, and sat! I feel like a whirl wind! Hubby has been great we are doing the tag team thing on Thurs! I asked my dad if he ever had a life when we where growing up!
Actually I did have a life Sat. Hubbys band played in the afternoon and grammy and papa took my kids. I just wished i felt better. It was fun and the weather was great! I love fall. Oh by the way hubby has lost 30lbs now and is getting compliments all the time! Thank god!!! LOL now we are getting "you both look sooooo good!" I think i like that!

Deb-yes we should throw out the scale! You sound busy too. I have a sister too she has one child and is divorced she has been going through alot these last couple of weeks-her bf dumped her (3rd one that dumped her) she is feeling rejected. I know they are glad we are here for them. I don't know if i would rub her butt though!

Melf-woooooooooo hooooooooooooooo 140!!!!

meliris- I also have the patience of a flea! I know excatly what your saying! I have been maintaing this weight for months now! i guess i am getting a bit more patience! you can do it!

I can't remember all my other replys from last weeks board

Quilter-HIIIII hope your doing better!!!!!!! thinking of u!

Welcome all the newbies you all sound so motivated and eager!!! thats an awsome feeling I know you all will help me too!!!! gotta go shower before the Queen gets off the bus (which she hates and tells me everyday!) talk to you all tomorrow

Rhonda

201.2/140/135ish
Old 09-24-2001, 11:22 AM   #8  
Goddess

Default Monday Morning

Oops--I've been AWOL all weekend--actually not. I was reading posts, but had to ask for my password so I could actually log in. I need to change it to something I can remember!

Melf--WOOOHOOO! Goal! I'm so happy for you and PROUD of you!!!!!. I'm doing the happy dance for you. Now that you have reached goal, I'd like to hear your thoughts about your journey and what you have learned along the way!

CB and Music Teach--WELCOME We are MUCH nicer over here--we cheer each other on and nurse each other through our weaknesses. We are all nice--well, except Deb. You'd better be careful or she'll drag you off the the DETOX DUNGEON and work you over--just ask the Big Orange Baba and the Nancemiester! (just kidding Deb ). Actually Deb is our fearless leader who having reached and exceeded her goal continues to praise us, inspire us, and even kick us in the butt when need be. It's funny though--butt kickins over here are always gentle and in good humor so you know it is constructive--instead of the nasty responses I've seen on the other board!

Deb--Patience? You've got to be kidding! Actually I like the post on the scale much better. I'm still getting on everyday (so much for Wednesdays only--I'm with you about it being too hard to resist). But I have stopped expecting it to show anything other than what it has been reading for the last month. After using fitday for the last week, I've seen that my intake of food is well within my caloric range--and I'm hitting pretty close to the 40% carb 30% protein and 30% fat guidelines and I'm still working out--so I know I'm doing what I'm supposed to. I guess my body just needs some time to catch up.

BOB--I would have enjoyed watching football on Saturday excpet that not a SINGLE game came out the way I wanted it too. Apparently Auburn's defense missed the plane to Syracuse. The only light is that NC State won--but they weren't on TV, so I didn't get to see that!

Gator--I hope that snack Saturday was a tasty one! We'll be waiting for you here in Auburn Heh heh heh.

Kim--Glad to hear from you. It will take a while to heal!

I can't respond to everyone--always what happens when I miss posting for several days.

I went shopping Friday--I bought a jacket in a size 20W--it is almost too big--but was marked down so much that it is worth it--even if I only wear it till Christmas. I tried on coats too. The 2x about swallowed me--the 1x was a perfect fit--even room for sweaters. So there is still progress--just not on the scale. I'll take it whereever I can get it!

Susan
300/237/150
July 10, 2000
Old 09-24-2001, 11:50 AM   #9  
aka Zippy LiverFace

Talking Happy Monday!

I'm not going ANYWHERE near the scale until Wednesday and I'm drinking 2 GALLONS of water a day until then! We took a friend out to eat before she moves out of state. Of course we had to take her to UNCLE JONES' BBQ - "NUTHIN' MO BETTA" - an experience all of its own! This is where we go to get BBQ when I get homesick. NOT ONE place in Orlando does BBQ right, but Uncle Jones does!! They have awesome ribs, pulled pork and fried okra like I haven't had since my Mama Nina passed away. I imagine FILLISE and BOB and MELF know for sure what I'm talking about I gorged myself on the cornmeal battered fried okra like it was going out of style and it was sooooooo good. I don't think comfort foods are overrated at times like this, but, of course, we have to be judicious with how often we turn to them and how much of them we have. I didn't partake of the collard greens and homemade cornbread but stuck to the ribs, pork and okra. Needless to say I'll be working out extra hard and doubling my water intake to make up for it.

We bought some blue plumbago and yellow lantana to plant around the house. Last week I planted some marigolds and basil around the mailbox. The Postman was tickled to see basil planted as a decoration AND functional use. Turns out he's a herb fan himself with an extensive herb garden.

I bought the paper yesterday so I need to get my butt in gear and start sending out those resumes. I still have hopes that one of the two possibilities will work out - especially at the hospital, but I just haven't heard anything from them about an interview yet. I'm sooooo impatient!! Thanks for the post, DEBBIE!! It reminds me of our minister's wife who talked about how so many of us spend our lives looking around the corner.....when I graduate from college I'll.....when I get married I'll......when I have kids I'll.......when I lose 10 lbs. I'll....... and how we need to quit looking around the corner and enjoy the "season of life" we're in now. Enjoying the journey, as someone so aptly put it on here before. (Be Here Now for FROG, QUILTER, and our other Ram Daas/Deepak Chopra fans) 'Course, I won't lie - when you don't see that paycheck coming in it's kinda hard to be patient. I want it NOW!!!

MELF and FILLISE - I see congrats are in order for you two! Reaching goal and seeing the rewards of your labors is truly inspiring and rewarding!!! I'm so looking forward to discovering I need to get smaller size clothes and happy dancing with you! Congrats on your tenaciousness, your resolve, your determination to meet your goals and sharing the victories with us!! FILLISE you'll be at goal before you know it with those kinds of successes continuing to come your way!!

Everyone else, I've got to run. I'm feeling guilty about being on here when I should be checking job postings. Have a great day!!!

OMIGOSH....I ALMOST FORGOT........COLLEGE FOOTBALL FANS, CAN YOU BELIEVE THE BRUTAL BEATING FSU TOOK FROM NORTH CAROLINA??? Sorry, I have a hard time rooting for men in baby blue uniforms, but it sure was fun to see FSU humbled. GATORGAL is probably doing the happy dance all over her house!! I couldn't believe my eyes. When I turned on the TV the broadcaster was saying, "If you're just joining us you probably think we have that graphic backwards, but we don't. The score really is 41 - 9." Incredible!! Wish my [I]DAWGS/i] had won this week, but they'll be back!!

Last edited by SolShine; 09-24-2001 at 12:07 PM.
Old 09-24-2001, 01:09 PM   #10  

Angry New week

Boy, am I glad to be done with last week. It had to rank up there with one of the worst ever! Depression at peak, TOM, 9 year old broke a tooth, 4 yr old w/strep throat and his Dr. out of town, DH and I on battlegrounds, major work related stress, and to put the icing on the cake - MY DR called to inform me that my pap came back abnormal!!!

I was really upset about my dr. recommending waiting 6 months before repeat of the test - I told the nurse, they were crazy if they thought I was going to wait that long. I agreed to make a follow up in 3-4 months instead. I guess that after the year we've had so far with losing Daddy like we did, that my faith in the medical community has been shaken and I just refuse to be put off. What a difference 3-4 months made in his case! I just really want to talk to him about all of this! He was always the one who I could get a reality check from and always the one who's advise I normally followed. I am just at a loss. I'm sure all of these feelings just worked toward making a bad week even worse! Oh well, I need to stop whining and get motivated - after all it is MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY - and I was down by 1 lb last WIW!

Its dreary here in AL today. High is only supposed to be in the 60's tomorrow!! Lows in 40's - what a change! I'm gonna make sure to get my exercise in this week (been slacking really bad on this) and water too!

I'm trying to think of something to say for motivation........ lets see here.

Oh to be thin and lean and trim,
Wouldn't we all love to be?
Who can control our weight and goals?
No one, but you and me!!

We can do it - rah rah rah (too much time with my niece, the cheerleader!)!!!

Hello to all, will get more personal when time permits!
Old 09-24-2001, 01:14 PM   #11  

Hey Y'all!

Starting to get gloomy down here in Miami-thunder is rumbling and a few showers have begun. Guess we need this rain, not the thunder.

AMSER, thanks for letting me know the link to the board worked-it hasn't been so reliable for everyone-guess they are still working out the kinks.

MEL, does this mean you will be printing out today's MM post and gluing it to the fridge? Or your forehead?? LOL! I guess there seems to be more overweight people down here in the Sunshine State than I thought-or we can look at it another way-we Floridians are tired of being overweight and are determined to lose the weight, we just happen to of found the same wonderful board!!!!

KAREN, good attitude to start the week with

RHROO, sorry to hear you were sick this weekend, hope you are doing better today. Hmm, maybe you got that pizza I laced with barf juice-maybe the 2 pieces wasn't enough to get you fully ill! LOL! I put everything off, not that I'm over worked, never the case with me, I procrastinate, and in a big way. Plus, I get bored easily, one reason I always say it amazes me that I have stuck with SB for so long. Congrats to hubby-you'll have to take a new picture to post of the two of you soon! Throw out the scale? NEVER! Bash it with a hammer, curse at it, do best "3 out of 4" probably, but never throw it out!!!

FILLISE, I can't pass the scale without hopping on if I'm clothed in something that I can easily pull of and put right back on-like my nightie, housecoat or towel. I pass that sucker so many times a day-right next to the throne! Though, on days where it starts off that the scale is up, I seem to possess this great resitatance to hoping on much, if at all, at least until the evening. It's good you are keeping track and seeing that you are definitely on the right path-be patient, it will pay off before you know it-I speak from experience on this Congrats on the new sizes you're getting into-before you know it, X sizes will be things of the past!!!!

SOL, that BBQ place sounds yummy! Maybe we'll have to hit it when we come up that way-that and Italiani's that I miss so much! If you ever come down this way, I'll take you to SHORTY'S-they don't have okra but they have great BBQ-ask BOB! Hope the water and workouts counter act all the goodies!!!

TV, sorry to hear you're having a rough time this past week. Try not to let it all overwhelm you. DO keep on top of the pap redo-I had one long ago that was abnormal, next time it was fine-wonder what makes it abnormal and then normal the next? How did your son knock his tooth-thank goodness not totally out-which is what my niece did when she was just 3 years old, both teeth knocked right out-she's only 5 and we're so use to seeing no front teeth, the day her permanents start growing in we may not recognize her!!! Hope your other one is feeling better as well. In light of all the troubles, congrats on another pound down the drain!!! Loved the cheer! I had visions of you jumping in the air with your pom-poms!!!!

Okay, back to doing something constructive in this house. Don't know how I am going to make it to the meeting at Michael's school tonight-I'm feeling a wee bit poopish since I got up so early this morning-a nap, maybe???

REMINDER! Tomorrow night is chat at 9:15pm EST

Toodles

Debbie
194/128/129
SB since 3/22/00
Reached goal 6/10/01

Last edited by Debelli; 09-24-2001 at 01:20 PM.
Old 09-24-2001, 02:19 PM   #12  
viv

Hey ladies...
Just a quick check in. Been lurking but wanted to let you know Viv's Soap Opera is in full swing, now again with my father. He is majorly antagonistic and depressed, has been diagnosed 70% with another cancer, his wife has moved out and he is rebuffing any help or suggestions I give, and refuses to move into an assisted living facility. For those of you who are new, he's 80 years old and lives 3000 miles away in CA, and I am an only child.

So I'm dealing with this now. Still trying to stay OP but getting really sick of all the crap that comes my way, ESPECIALLY in light of what happened on 9/11 - can't people just learn to DEAL and be nice?

Hope everyone has a great OP week and I'll try to check in again soon,

viv
146/???????????/128
Old 09-24-2001, 04:26 PM   #13  
Little Engine That Could

Fillise--Same thing for me--I had to ask for my password. I had it written down, because I had changed it to something I could remember, but it seems that the whole program reverted to old information, and so I got my old password, which worked.
We have decided to definitely come up for the Auburn game. As planned, we will be staying in one of the cabins at Calloway Gardens with another couple who we are coming up with. We’ll drive over for the game, picnicking at our car. The major thing I remember about Auburn is that parking is a BEAR. People park miles from the stadium and have to walk a ton just to get there. Any suggestions.
I think we have just about decided to forego the trip to New Orleans and up to BR for that game. We just don’t want to spend the money with things the way they are. I’m sad about it, but know that it is the right decision.
BTW, congratulations on your new lower size. Be waiting for us Gators with f-e-a-r! We’ll be H-u-n-g-r-y.

SolShine--Yep, I’m still grinning from ear to ear bout them ‘noles. Dadgumit! They should have just listened to ole Saint Bobby a bit more and they would have played better!
I know what you mean about comfort food. I’ve never been to Uncle Jones, but I know exactly where it is on 436. Pulled pork! Hmmm. That is mighty tempting. Around here there is mostly just sliced. I wonder if you got a fairly lean piece of pork or beef and stewed it and them mixed it with some doctored up sugar free catsup, you could duplicate it somewhat at home. I bought 3 pkg. of frozen collards and cooked them with smoked pork neckbone for about an hour, adding Wiley’s bean flavoring. It was fantastic, just as southern as I have tasted. I picked off all the meat and threw away the fat and bones, so it is not too bad as far as calories. I just didn’t fix any cornbread, so it wasn’t a complete southern meal. Oh well.

TV--Like Debbie, I once had an abnormal PAP, and then the next one was normal. Who knows! Maybe the lab assistant was not paying attention that day.

Welcome to all the Florida gals. Debbie, we’ll have to plan a Florida get-together in several months. We’ll see who is sticking with this WOE, and sometime after the first of the year meet, perhaps. Maybe we could, as you mentioned, go to Uncle Jones!!

Well, I’ve been studying French all day. I got out of the groove on our vacation, and so need to review. We’re having a test Wed. and I want to do well.

BTW, seems this forum is slowly getting back to speed. I went right to the reply screen and didn't have to re-log in to get to it like I had to yesterday. Be glad when it is totally back to normal.
Old 09-24-2001, 05:51 PM   #14  

Hello all
Decided I would post this week. It is good to see so many of you doing so well on this WOE. I have lost 14 pounds since 8/18/01 I feel wonderful....except for yesterday. I ate Ham and then I felt bad the rest of the day. Much have been cured with sugar. Won't do that again.

Tvthats me.....saw your post....where in Alabama are you located? I live north of Birmingham.

Debbie..... thanks for the all help and inspiration....you are fantastic.

Will post more later in the week.

BusDeb
Old 09-24-2001, 07:42 PM   #15  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

EVENING EVERY BUDDY!!!

OH DEB...I LOST ALL MY SHORTY'S BBQ SAUCE IN THE STORM OUTAGE!!! When I had to throw that away, I felt a little tear hit my chin!!
YES YES yES SOL WE MUST EAT BBQ!! In January!!
I don't think Frog will be able to go with us, but we can still go!!

SUSAN Didn't ya just love seeing FLA STATE hit the ground?
I heard GATOR all the way over here! I think I might have seen her running down my street with a banner
YOU GO GIRL....WITH THOSE CLOTHES!!! We won't recognize you when we finally get to see you!

C & MUSIC WELCOME to our little corner of the world..
I haven't checked out the bio board, but THE MORE SOUTHERNERS....THE BETTER!!

MEL STOP and THINK about how people in the SOUTH eat...FRIED..FRIED...FRIED...GRAVY...GRAVY...GRAVY ...
I see it following me every day...what is it they say???? A MINUTE ON THE LIPS....FOREVER ON THE HIPS!!!!

KIMMY GLAD TO SEE YOU'RE KICKIN & BREATHIN!!!
Make Paul click out your messages...I bet MADDIE is glad to have MOMMIE home...are you going back to work soon?

DEB YOU LEAVE ELI ALONE!!!!

WELCOME BUS...hope you can stick around for a while!!

MARIE My Mother has said that little aying to me all my life!! Thought it might bring some memories to a few!!

HELLO.....RHONDA..ANN..MELF..FLY...and anyone else I missed..

VIV Keep that chin up girl...it's hard, but you're stronger than you know, and there is NEVER more put on our plate then we can handle!!

BOB
Closed Thread