Old 01-05-2011, 10:05 PM   #16  
sun

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

fatmac How neat about your points. I have a friend who was on WW and lost 40 lbs. I didn't work out today either! I fell asleep when my hubby got home.

So I have not been eating on plan but I have been working out almost everyday. Tomorrow I am going for an early bday date with my hubby when our daughter is in school. So I am excited about that! Once that is over back to the grind!!!!
sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 12:57 PM   #17  

S/C/G: original 221 198/ticker/150

Height: 5'9"

sun - Aww, have fun on your date today!!! When's your bday?

I thought it only appropriate to have my 1,000th post be in here, lol. I am doing well with my losses this week and slowly getting back OP. I have a number in mind I'd like to see by next wednesday or so.. and I'm really hoping I can get there.
stargzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:27 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 184/181/160

Height: 5'11"

Happy New Year Ladies!!!!

I don't know what I weigh at this point. :s Haven't checked it since before Christmas. And I don't plan on checking it until next week either as I know my psyche can not handle seeing anything in the 190s!

My butt doesn't fit into my favourite jeans. My sexy shirts show a belly and muffin top -- thereby making them less than sexy. >

I've had enough! 2011 will be the year that I get my butt in gear and become the happy healthy person that I aspire to be for the rest of my life!

Btw, we have been enjoying our new boxer puppy since Dec 29th. He's the cutest and smartest little bugger ever. And A LOT of work. It's fun.
prepping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 06:23 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Hey ladies!

Sorry I keep popping in and then seriously forgetting to write something haha. I am silly. fatmac and Stephanie - thanks for the congrats on maintaining! I'm happy to have maintained but I'd love to start losing again haha...

sun Yay for your date!! I'm the opposite of you at the moment - logging all my calories and stuff, but haven't exercised much this year at all :/

~Yeah...so I haven't exercised a lot at all, it's bad. I am watching the calories, logging them all etc etc but I can't bring myself to exercise! I know it's just a matter of getting back into some sort of routine and making it something that isn't an option, but right now I'm still finding so many excuses not to, the main one being the heat! It's freaking hot here, but the worst part is the humidity. BLEH. Alright. I start back at work in about an hour for four hours, then I'm going to spend tonight and tomorrow night (Fri and Sat) with my parents - my mum has been diagnosed with shingles, which is not fun, so I figure she could do with a hand around the house, I'll try to cook for them as well. I have work again on Sunday and that is also when my boyfriend comes back from his holiday. I hate to admit it, but at the moment I feel stupidly lost without him around - I really hate that because I like to think I'm independent and don't rely on him that much - but I miss his company and daily cuddles - the stupid part is that we just spent the whole week away together and he's only away for 3 nights! Yes, I am pathetic.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:12 PM   #20  
Mini Goal 2 reached!

S/C/G: 164/142.5/135

Height: 5'6.5"

Rainbowstripe I don't think thats pathetic at all! I know I'd be lost if my boyfriend were gone that long.

Prepping Congrats on the puppy! they ARE a lot of work, but so worth it, don't you think?

Stargzr Congrats on 1000! I think I have a while before I get there, but I'm sure I'll still be here, you ladies are too much fun!

Sun enjoy your date! You deserve it! Then back on plan!

Fatmac We all have those days... Tomorrow will be better!

Just finished dinner, now it's upstairs to insulate. I can't wait for those rooms to be finished so I can have a workout space, and a crafting space, and a clean house! LOL
Andejean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:04 PM   #21  

Andejean I just feel pathetic I guess because I know I'm used to him being away - 4 months after we started going out he was away for 6 months haha - I only saw him for 2 weeks during that time - so I should be used to absences! I'm jealous of you having spaces to workout and to craft! I so wish I could transfer all my art-making stuff from my rented studio to somewhere where I live - would save money and give me more motivation - could paint in my pyjamas and at any time of the day or night!!
Old 01-08-2011, 08:55 PM   #22  
sun

stephhaha I like "the number in your head". I have those too

prepping GOOO GIRL!

rainbow AW its ok to miss your bf and to feel lost without him. That is a good sign. Its funny how you are complaining about the heat/ Its so freakin cold here.

ande oooo renovations. Lots of work but fun too and the result is great. I too am jealous of your workout room and crafts room. i want a sewing room.

So ladies my date was awesome! My hubby and I are so not used to our daughter being in school and it was really weird,but great. My actual bday is tomorrow and a couple of gfs are taking me out for a nice dinner. My other gf made me a surprise bday cake today, was nice because I was just complaining to my hubby that it sucks being an adult cuz if you want a cake you ahve to make it.hahah

Hoping to get on the treadmill tomorrow and the day after too. Then maybe yoga on tuesday when my lovely is in school. I will check in and let you know what I have and havent; accomplished.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:19 PM   #23  

sun Glad to hear the date was fun! I hope you have a fantastic birthday and a great time with your gfs, and yay for surprise cake! Luckily my sister is well into making cakes (and apparently my boyfriend too, if you recall the cake he made in October haha!) so I don't have to make my own, but her cakes are so good I almost don't want her to make them because I can't resist! Hope you accomplish what you want to

~I'm doing far better with my calories in the last few days since my 1800 calorie day, so I'm pleased, though I still haven't got the exercise back on track. I went for a brief walk yesterday. Tomorrow I am going to get back into my post-work Monday jogging, and then Zumba restarts for the year on Tuesday, so that should get the week off to a good start.
Boyfriend should be back in Auckland very soon, but his cellphone has conveniently run out of batteries so I have no idea what time he left or what time he'll be back - frustrating, as there is a dinner at my parent's friends house we're meant to be going to and he doesn't know about it haha. I'm just hoping he'll be at his house when I get there after work (in 40 mins, yayyyy)
Old 01-08-2011, 10:58 PM   #24  
Mini Goal 2 reached!

S/C/G: 164/142.5/135

Height: 5'6.5"

Yes, the renovations are lots of fun, but oh so much work! And you all can't be jealous of my spaces to work out and craft in until probably March, because right now, they are non-existent, LOL. Drywalling upstairs should begin in a week or three, then we need to blow ceiling insulation, carpet, paint... ugh... it seems so far away!!! LOL
Andejean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 06:36 AM   #25  
Diet and Exercise!

S/C/G: 185/165/135

Height: 5'3"

Just a quick hello from me!

I've had a rocky couple of days eating-wise (too many meals out!) but am back on track. Also, I learned to ski yesterday! And skied for about 8 hours. I am so incredibly sore today, but it was so much fun!

I'll be back later...
fatmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:00 PM   #26  

fatmac 8 hours of skiing just undid all your meals out :P Hah, maybe not quite, but I'm sure it's a great workout! (I've never skiied...)

Andejean Ok lol, I'll take back my jealousy until your spaces are completed :P Hope it's all going well!

Scale finally shifted, if minutely, this morning. 148.8 pounds/67.5kg. I saw that weight once, very briefly, sometime before Christmas so never really counted it. This time I am counting it. I went with my parents to some of our family friends house for dinner last night, they cooked Indonesian food - a chicken/onion/chilli soy sauce dish, some green beans with onions and something else, and there was also a tofu, red pepper and honey/ginger dish. Some rice as well. I estimated calories as best I could, not an easy meal to estimate, but since she was cooking healthily for both my diabetic father and her diabetic husband, I think it should be all good.
Today is the day I told myself I'd get back to the exercise. I have 2.5 hours left at work, and then I'm meant to do some exercise. I thought about jogging, but I'm not sure...I go through on and off stages as to how I feel about jogging in public, and today I'm feeling insecure, so I might use the stationary bike or rowing machine at my boyfriends - either way, I need to do something just to prepare my body, otherwise Zumba tomorrow night is going to be a HUGE shock.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:40 PM   #27  
sun

rainbow So did you get your workout in? I am playing with the idea of doing p90x again starting tomorrow...hmmm...lol
ande must be so much work but it will look awesome in the end.

fatmac ooh skiing how cool! I am sure you will be back in track in no time.

So ladies...I thinkk I need to bump things up again. Birthday over...xmas over....time to start my setting my diet in order and working out hard. I am glad I have you ladies to keep me accountable.
I ran outside with my hubby and my god its soo much harder than the treadmill! whew,. He kicked my *** and he NEVER works out. *******.lol
Old 01-09-2011, 10:45 PM   #28  

sun It's crazy how much the road and the treadmill differ!! I guess it's all the ups and downs that natural occur...but go you, well done!! I still have 45 minutes left at work, so I'm counting down to having to force myself to do something :/ I'm so tired, I just want to sleeeeeep.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:51 PM   #29  
sun

yes....Its crazy.... also my bast**d was edited haha. I can't wait to get on a roll again. When I get on a roll I go far, Just need to sleep decently. Am setting my alarm for 8 and am gonna get up and get going. I hvae a long day starting with DD therapy and running some errands so I want to work out first thing in the morning and do my shake.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:55 PM   #30  

sun Go you! 8 is early for me, I get up barely before then to get ready for work on my work days, other days...I have issues getting up at 9, but 9 seems reasonable - I just feel like I waste time sometimes though! I need decent sleep too, last night sucked hugely. Hope you get some good sleep and that tomorrow is busy in a good way!

I am glad I have you ladies keeping me accountable today especially, because if I don't exercise when work is over, I'll feel even worse coming back here and sharing that with you - so I better do something so I can tell you all about it!