Old 10-03-2010, 09:21 PM   #1  
sun

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

Default Need To Be Accountable Oct or something:)

hahaha A little joke in the title to start off our Oct ladies!
sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:35 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Hehe. I like it. "Or something" is something I say far too often because I'm so indecisive!

I'm sorry your daughter is sick sun! I hope the antibiotics start kicking in. Also I hope your weigh-in isn't too bad and you haven't done too much damage. I definitely need to start off this month freshly because my birthday was definitely a huge calorie day and I was so happy to have finally dropped on Friday last week - now I seem to be back up to 77kg/169.7 pounds! I hope it's not true...I will not change my ticker unless it sticks for 3 or more days.

I'd made a mini goal of reaching 75kg (10kg/22pound total loss) by my birthday, and I didn't get there. It's ok! I was only 2.2 pounds away. I've made a new mini goal of 72 by the end of October. I know it's a huge stretch but I'll see how I do.

Lets make October a great month!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:22 PM   #3  

S/C/G: original 221 198/ticker/150

Height: 5'9"

Hi girlies!! I love the title, I seriously started laughing when I saw it... lol

rainbow - Your cake was so cute! and he made it?! He's so creative and seems such a sweetheart to you! I'm glad you were able to get only 2.2 pounds from your bday goal, I'm sure you looked fabulously glowing yesterday!

sun - I'm sorry to hear your daughter has walking pneumonia. I hope the antibiotics kick in soon... they might be working, but not yet where you can see it. I hope your weigh in goes well tomorrow!

I RAN TODAY!! Woot! The sad truth of the matter is that I didn't want to before now... I thought I did and in my mind I did, but I realized that I was really being lazy. I'm disappointed in myself, but instead of pouting over it, I'm going to use it to keep me running. I realized that's the body I want! I want the body I had when I was running consistently... I also want it to be easier so I can challenge myself every next time I run. I am going to be OP through the end of the month! For sure, no excuses... even when I'm feeling lazy I will eat right and go to the gym. You all as my witnesses, lol.
stargzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:10 AM   #4  
sun

rainbow Thanks for the love. You basically made your goal! Proud of you! I like setting high goals so I keep pushing. you can do it!!!!

stargzr I know what you mean about loving a running body. Way to go on getting back on the horse...I also get lazy and try and justify why I am not running! But I just have to start and then I get into it.....will have to do that today as I feel lazy after a wekk off being sick. I am there wit you on making this month stick...I have a wedding at the end! yikes!

So good morning and I hope evryone had a nice weekend. I am jumpstarting my hiatus with shakes and hardcore exercise. haha Its easy enough to type now lets see if I can make it stick! lol well I will check in tonight and we shall see if I made it through day one of 26 till wedding
Old 10-04-2010, 01:33 PM   #5  

sun - Yay for being OP ...and having a wedding to go to at the end of the month!

I've got a run scheduled for tonight, but I'm not sure if I will make it. The weather here has been wonky and my allergies are getting the best of me today. I won't be able to get much good exercise in if I can't even breathe, lol. So we shall see. On the other hand, food today is excellent!
Old 10-04-2010, 04:49 PM   #6  

Stephanie Yeah he made the whole cake! It was actually 4 whole cakes, each cut in half across (to make thinner cakes) and then icing between every layer - then he carved it (for about 2.5 hours hah!) and then my sister helped him ice the outside and decorate it to look like Totoro! Yay on the run from the other night! I hope you got to go on the other one - allergies suck, I always forget I get hayfever until Spring appears and I get sniffly. Urgh. Go the good food!

sun I believe you can do it! Go the hardcore exercise!! Whose wedding?

~~

Have decided the cake needs to be thrown away. I'm doing fine at resisting it but my boyfriend has eaten so much of it over the past few days. We had some friends over last night to eat some and I forced them to take some home with them haha...but there is still so much left, and I am not eating any more of it. So it's going. After work today, while my boyfriend is playing squash at uni, I'll dispose of it.

I made awesome mini turkey meatloaves last night, they're soooooo good. We also went for a bike ride! It was awesome. We used to go earlier in the year at the end of Summer (around March) and it was really awesome last night to see how much my fitness has improved! I wasn't all red in the face and huffing and puffing and sweating profusely! I had a bit of sweat and I was breathing a little heavier, but I was much better and found it easier to ride!

Today is going to be a challenge. I'm finding my job less and less inspiring and kind of hate being here at the moment. After work I have to go buy ingredients to make a stir fry, get some gas for my car, get some exercise in and cook dinner...but I'm home alone til 9 so there's no one hassling me for dinner so I think it will be fine. It's just the exercise I'm worried about, 3 days off and it's so hard to get back in! Wish me luck! And sorry for the lengthy post!
Old 10-05-2010, 01:01 PM   #7  
sun

stargzr how did your run work out? Hope you feel better. I am suppose to run today..we shall see..

rainbow how did your exercise and evening turn out? I know what you mean about cake laying around. I ahve been chocolating for a week now! AGH

what a day yesterday turned out to be! I was at the doctors all day;... my poor baby had to have blood taken and a urine sample taken with a catheter and now she is cranky and sore I am sure. Won't let me put her down even for a moment on top of having walking pnuemonia and a UTI. Sigh life is so hard sometimes.
we shall see if i get a run in today....very stressful even just getting the house clean for my husband coming home.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:22 PM   #8  

sun Oh man, I am so sorry your little girl is sick! I think in circumstances like that it's ok not to exercise, for me, I just try to focus on making sure I'm still eating right.

The exercise last night was funny. I put on my workout clothes when I got home from work (after having stopped at the supermarket for dinner stuff) and then I procrastinated for about 20 minutes before deciding I'd just skip it and take off the clothes and make dinner. I was hungry. But I didn't, I knew I'd feel worse if I didn't, so I did 22 minutes on the stationary bike which is hugely better than the 0 minutes I wanted to do. I don't know why my desire to exercise is waning so much. I'm doing great with the calorie counting and choosing good foods, but exercise...at the moment I feel like I can't be bothered and I know it's important I do it!

I feel like I won't get any done today, which is crazy as I have the day off work. It's already after midday, I had a massive sleep in and I feel VERY lazy. I'm thinking maybe I should at least try to go for a walk or a jog outside, but my motivation is just not there!
Old 10-07-2010, 12:23 AM   #9  
sun

rainbow Way to go on getting atleast that much done. I have been so bad with exercising right now. Its 12 am and I think I want to to go and run right now. I went out with a gf for a movie and dinner. was fun and I am all hopped up on caffeine right now from the sodas we drank...think I'll put it to good use haha
Hope you ladies had a good day.

I wonder where Fashin went... haven't seen her in awhile.
Old 10-07-2010, 01:08 AM   #10  

sun Dinner and movie sounds like fun, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself!

I forced myself into another 25 mins on the stationary bike this morning before going to help out at my parent's work for a couple of hours. Then had late lunch with my cousin since she wasn't around on my birthday. I'm about to cook dinner for myself and my boyfriend - although he's going out for a 2 hour bike ride so I guess he'll eat later.

Kind of feeling bored at the moment, and boredom+aloneness could tempt me to eat bad foods - but then again, I don't have a lot of bad stuff around so it's ok!
Old 10-07-2010, 01:31 AM   #11  
sun

rainbow Good thing you have no bad food. I am still throwing out junk my mom left behind...

I DID IT! I RAN! EVEN THOUGH IT WAS 1 IN THE MORNING!!!!!
now for bed
Old 10-07-2010, 02:43 AM   #12  

You ran at 1am??? AMAZING..and slightly crazy haha! Was it outside or do you have a treadmill? I can't imagine running outside here at that time, even though it's such a safe place!

CONGRATS!! You're awesome! I am proud. Now I'm hoping that tomorrow morning I can get up and exercise as well. I already didn't on Wednesday this week so I have to tomorrow and hopefully one weekend day as well - though I'm hoping I can make it something more fun like a bike ride with my boyfriend or a trip to the zoo (lots of walking!)
Old 10-07-2010, 09:21 AM   #13  

rainbow - Just for the record, I loved the cake and I loved that he took the time to make a humongo one for you! haha Hooray for the bike on a day you didn't want to! That's great. Sorry about your lack of motivation to work out lately.. if it helps, they say weight loss is 80% diet, 20% exercise. Sooo, one day off won't hurt as badly as one day of super bad eating.

sun - Your poor daughter... I sure hope she's feeling a little better now. You'll have to keep us updated on her status. And I agree with rainbow, sometimes life won't allow you to workout so you just have to take it in stride. Besides, doesn't stress burn calories?

Sorry I've been away, lots of things going on at work. I finally realized why I'm having such the ordeal with my eating habits lately. It's work... I won't go tons into detail, but it's causing me to need a "way out" if you will. I know food isn't the way to go, so starting yesterday I have been trying to find other things to do with myself that gives me the same feeling. So last night I baked cupcakes for a co-worker's bday today. Then I decorated them to look like little ghosts. It was fun... I love baking... and they're chocolate/chocolate which I don't care for. So I didn't sneak a taste last night and I don't plan to have one today. Go me! haha. Work will be busy up through next week so I will do my best to get on and at least post a quick hello, but know I'm still around and eating well/exercising.

I am also wondering where Ashlee went... perhaps she got busy with her son? I'm sure she'll be back.

Have a great day girlies!
Old 10-09-2010, 10:25 AM   #14  
sun

wow its been a few day ladies....the stress is really high right now. I ahve not been eating `100% but I am not doing horrible I think i am just maintaining. On the upside I was able to button my size 9 jeans! oh they are muffin topping like crazy and I can't zip it all the way..but man that felt good! I remember when I couldn't even get them over my ginormous thighs!
I hope you too are having a fun weekend! I am going to run on my treadmill and then go to my gf's house for a day of movies.....
Old 10-09-2010, 06:54 PM   #15  

Stephanie The cake was amazing, I did really appreciate his efforts. As for exercise...bleurgh. I hope it is really 80% food and 20% exercise haha.

sun Hope you're not too stressed out! Day of movies sounds nice and relaxing, I hope it's fun.

I'm at work today and tit sucks, the weather has cleared into a nice sunny day and it will be just my luck that when I get to leave, it clouds over. It's been like that recently. I haven't exercised since Friday and although I know I have time to after work, once again I don't feel like it at all. I know it regulates my moods and I need that because I've been feeling fairly depressed for a couple of weeks now...but I just can't be bothered. It's the lethargy and feeling that there are other things I would much rather be doing.

My job is driving me crazy I think. At the moment I dread coming to work and I don't enjoy being here. I need to make a change but I'm so hesitant to as I'm used to the normal weekly pay check I get and I know how to budget with it so changing it up is scary - that and there aren't a lot of jobs actually going at the moment.

Sorry for the rant ladies. I'm on plan with my eating and still losing a bit, but slowly. I factored alcohol into my last 2 days of calories, which is not the best, but I figure that if I'm factoring it into my limits, it's not as bad as if I were drinking it on top of my daily limit. I'm down to 75.6kg/166.6pounds today.