Old 10-08-2009, 10:55 AM   #61  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Feral - it sounds like you have an ear infection.

Platform - I'm glad you're okay! Boys fail at texting a lot, they just...ugh...

I have PMS. Most definitely. Therefore I have nothing positive to say about anything. I just passed a really snarky comment to one of my co-workers, and after he got over the initial shock, he almost fell on the floor laughing. He was like oh, look, the Jersey is coming out. Yup. That's right.

I'm so excited because I'm going to Five Guys for lunch. I haven't had a cheeseburger in SO long. And I worked it in for the day, on top of spinning later, I shall be fine. Plus I'm going to the ren fest this weekend, so there will be HOURS of walking around
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 11:29 AM   #62  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

Holding on to the wagon! My feet are dragging behind me. White knuckled. I think I can do it!!

I need to make more time for my 3fc girls. You all helped me out so much before.
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 03:28 PM   #63  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Platform- that sounds hilarious (until the part where you stab yourself). The texting thing is something i would get upset about too and then wonder if i was over reacting So i have no advice except

I woke up at 6:30 this morning to go to the gym, and decided to take the day off for my mental health I am up weight-wise at the moment but if i drink water til it comes out of my ears i think i will be down after the weekend. Stink thing is that when i woke up at 6:30 it was dark but not too bad, now its pouring with rain >.< And the damn buses are on strike! So i have to drive miles. Curses!
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 04:14 PM   #64  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

Holy Moses!
I decided to mow the lawn today because a) I'm going to be somewhat awful to my husband this weekend and b)it needed to be done and c) it would be a workout. And boy what a workout it was!! Our lawn mower is NOT self-propelled and we live on a corner lot so our lawn is HUGE! I live just off the gulf coast in Texas. It's still 90 degrees and humid outside. Holy.... I still can't catch my breath and I've showered and blown out my hair and eaten a banana and I still feel woozy. Not good?

But hey! I GOT MY CARDIO!
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:46 PM   #65  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellarosa27 View Post
Feral - it sounds like you have an ear infection.

Platform - I'm glad you're okay! Boys fail at texting a lot, they just...ugh...

I have PMS. Most definitely. Therefore I have nothing positive to say about anything. I just passed a really snarky comment to one of my co-workers, and after he got over the initial shock, he almost fell on the floor laughing. He was like oh, look, the Jersey is coming out. Yup. That's right.

I'm so excited because I'm going to Five Guys for lunch. I haven't had a cheeseburger in SO long. And I worked it in for the day, on top of spinning later, I shall be fine. Plus I'm going to the ren fest this weekend, so there will be HOURS of walking around
Yeah, he really sucks at texting. I'm still debating whether to bring it up or not.... But I'm ok!

LOLOLOLOL Jersey coming out... that's a good one My line if I'm annoyed is always "I'm gonna punch you in the face."

Icon - Now that I look back on it, it IS a pretty funny situation... up until the part where I stab myself lol. My water weight has got me by a choke hold thanks to TOM so I'm with you on trying to glug down the water.

Leighish - Go you! I know that's really hard work, you're probably burning tons of calories!

I'm off to finally work out today after the Phillies gave up the second game of this series against the Rockies. I've done nothing all day but knit and sit. Sooo now I'm heading down to my basement gym for a nice long workout and then I have a paper to write ooooh gooodie... not lol.
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:21 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'6"

This really does sound like TMJ. I hope it's not though! I have it and it is not fun. I don't have insurance currently so I'm just kind of suffering through it at the moment until my insurance kicks in in a couple of months. I've had it for about a year and I thought I was having ear problems, but it turned out to be TMJ.
If it is TMJ, be careful if you go to the dentist or doctor. If they diagnose you with TMJ some insurance companies won't cover you because they say it's "cosmetic" (which is absolutely ridiculous) I ran into this last year and wound up with medical bills that I had to pay myself. Keep us posted!
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 09:11 AM   #67  
Brighter than the moon!

Sigh. Today is better. I really wish I could get back into my habit of going to bed early so I can get up early, but those silly roommates keep getting in the way. When I move into my new place it'll be easier... I went spinning last night, and got out a LOT of pent up aggression, then I got up early and did C25K and some abs, and I'm in a much more pleasant mood. Tonight Jessie's coming over and we're going to make dinner then go see Paranormal Activity (apparently its pretty scary, yay - sarcasm). Tomorrow we're going spinning and then to the MD Renaissance Fair, then I will spend the rest of my weekend working on my papers and studying for an exam on Tuesday. Yay. I see lots of caffeine in my future.

Lots and Lots.

HAPPY FRIDAY (or Saturday in your case, Icon)
Old 10-09-2009, 09:47 AM   #68  
Mary

Soooo now I'm thinking that maybe I'm not suffering from TOM water weight yet? I was up a pound yesterday, but today I'm down a pound and a half at 194.5lb I'm not sure whether to be really excited or suspicious because what if water weight decides to bite me in the *** and spike like 5lbs?

I'm not going to worry too much about it. Today I'm exercising early and then going shoe shopping and spending the afternoon and most likely tonight with my best friends Maybe my boyfriend will come over if his class gets out early.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:56 AM   #69  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

Stella- I used to go to the MD Ren Fair when I was a kid. I always really wanted to get a wax mold of my hand done, but I was too scared to put my hand in the hot wax. That brings back memories.

TOM started yesterday but it really struck full force today. I forgot to take aleve before going to the gym and probably looked like I was dying on the elliptical...I actually had to get off and sit down in the middle of my workout. I was down to 136.5 again this morning but have no doubt I'll be back up again in no time. I am like a human seesaw these days. Also I'm going to Boston/Maine this weekend and am going to be pigging out on lobstah and not working out...hey, maybe that's what my body needs to ditch 140 once and for all.
forestroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:05 AM   #70  

Height: 5'9"

Hi girls. I have been totally avoiding 3FC this week, because I have been bad bad this week! Night shifts screw me up.
Just wanted to say "hi"

Hey Canadians - Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!

Last edited by luvja; 10-09-2009 at 11:06 AM.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 05:39 PM   #71  
Michelle

S/C/G: 237/194/125

Height: 5'3"

Greetings all,

And happy Friday! Couldn't happen a moment too soon. My Friday morning concluded with my algebra teacher throwing my quiz at me. I wish I was joking. I'm just hoping the weekend will go better than the week. Hopefully this weekend though I will go on my weekend hike, which tends to cure all ills.

platform- Wow! Glad you're okay. That totally sounds like something I would do.

stella
- The ren fest sounds really fun. We have several throughout the year here in St Louis, and I'm thinking of going to one.

Well, I guess I will depart for now. I have to get ready for my dance class tonight.

M

Last edited by miss shelly84; 10-09-2009 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Because I was a goof and forgot to boldface the name.
miss shelly84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:56 PM   #72  
I will do this.

NSV - I am a size 16 at Old Navy in jeans and an XL in shirts. Down from a 22 in pants and 18/20 in shirts!!
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:39 PM   #73  
Brighter than the moon!

Yay Taylor!!

So I just saw Paranormal Activity. Yeah...so glad that Jessie's sleeping over and I'm not going to be by myself.
Old 10-10-2009, 09:47 AM   #74  
Mary

Congrats Taylor!!!
Old 10-10-2009, 10:41 AM   #75  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Congrats Taylor!!!!

No more shooting pain through my face. Although I did take yesterday off of work as a "mental health day." I'm so glad I did. I rarely play hooky.

So lemme tell you guys about the great fridge debacle 'O9....

I currently live with my parents. I work full time and go to school so there really isn't a whole lot of point in me paying to live somewhere that I will hardly be, plus my parents are pretty cool and don't mind as long as I'm saving money and being productive and pushing myself. With the economy the way it is, it's a pretty good situation. Plus, I don't have anyone here I would like to live with and have been asked by my best friend to come move with him in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, under the stipulation that I finish my pre-reqs for nursing school first.

Anyway - parents go out of town this week for vacation! Score... have the house to myself and some much needed "me time." Along with that comes the responsibilities of the house which I'm fine with. We have 2 cats, one of which has cancer and has to go to the vet twice a week along with having meds with his food in the morning and night. Plus he has some ulcer on his eye so that means eye drops 3 times a day.

I've done really well all week about staying OP. Haven't gone into my flex points, haven't used my activity points. I decided I was going to have chinese last night and not worry about the points. I get 27 points a day, I had only used 10 of them for yesterday leaving 17 for dinner + haven't used my flex so what the ****, it'll be my splurge for the weekend. I run and get the food, pop in a movie.... took a sip of my diet coke and realized it wasn't really that cold, but it had been in the fridge for a while. I figured MAYBE it had something to do with the way I had stacked them in the fridge so they didn't get as cold as quick. Plus the fridge had been making this kind of funny humming noise so maybe after dinner I would move all of the food into the fridge in the garage just in case something happened to it. I opened the freezer to find that EVERYTHING had already thawed out. So not only the stuff my mom had in the freezer, but the stuff I had just bought this week -- all my frozen veggies, my ice cream, etc... everything is freakin' SOUP. So then I panic and move everything that can be salvaged (pretty much everything minus dairy and uncooked meat) into the other fridge.

My parents come home later and I haven't told them about the fridge yet. I know reality is a hard enough adjustment and I don't want them to be stressed about it the whole car ride home.

TOM is here - I was kind of disappointed because I have been SO great all week about what I've been eating. Its the first week completely OP and I thought I would see a significant loss as you usually do the first week, but NO... stupid TOM. However, I have lost a pound and I have *not* gained. I was frustrated and semi-wanted to throw the towel in today... I was going to have pancakes this morning, but alas no milk. I really wanted some coffee but of course that meant to creamer either. I thought about going to go to Chick-Fil-A for breakfast and just get a chicken biscuit and large coffee but instead I went to the grocery store and bought ff creamer and turkey sausage to go with my eggs instead.

/RANT

I hope everyone is having a good weekend! And I hope all of your fridges are working too!
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote