Old 10-05-2009, 11:00 AM   #16  

Height: 5'5"

daisy- i ran a 5 k this weekend too! fun huh? Congrats!
readyfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 12:17 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 158/158/120

Height: 5'0"

Well, I did spinning this Saturday and it was GREAT!

I will keep up with my 30 min daily workouts, spinning on Saturdays and rest on Sundays. So far so good. I haven't weighed myself because I still feel tight in my clothes. I don't want to become a slave to the scale. THE EVIL EVIL WHITE DIGITAL MONSTER IN MY BATHROOM...yeah the scale. lol
Lynn101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 12:31 PM   #18  
I will do this.

So my weekend was fair. Darn you vodka (as I said before)

Yesterday we drank and watched the football game. Yes, I drank too much and with regular tonic and not diet (bars don't carry diet tonic).... >< BUT when we ordered lunch I got a club with no cheese, no bacon and no mayo and shared it with the boy...and it came with fries which I gave to him and ordered a salad instead. I did par-take in my fair share of drinks AND chips and salsa....

After the game took my dog on a fairly tipsy 35 minute walk...then came home and ate the veggie pizza I made for dinner. THEN I had a strong craving for ice cream...so i got froyo from ben and jerrys. 170 calories instead of 250 for the regular and only had a 1/4 of a cup.

So, I suppose yesterday wasn't a total loss. I mean, it was calorie wise - but I did change what I choose to ate at the bar (I LOVE their blue cheese mushroom burger, but didn't and didn't touch the cheese that came on other chips and went home for dinner instead of getting a burrito there and got light ice cream instead of the real thing and didn't eat the entire cartoon)

I suppose I am just looking for justification.

Yes, I made better choices, no I didn't make the best...and I thank God today is a new day.

...sorry for the rant. Ugh.

I am off to school. I will do personals later.

Love you girls!
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 12:45 PM   #19  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Taylor, I think you did really well! Yes, maybe you went over in your calories, but you made good choices!
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 01:22 PM   #20  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Don't beat yourself up, Taylor! I agree with Stella, you did really well given the situation!
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 01:39 PM   #21  

Height: 5'9"

Good day girls

So I have gained a few pounds since I quit smoking 6 days ago I'm sure it could be the fact that I didn't eat too well this weekend either. Ugh.

Taylor - You did pretty darn good, I'd say. There is no way I would have made such healthy choices!
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 02:51 PM   #22  
Don't turn back.

S/C/G: 262/(ticker)/153

Height: 5'6"

Hey everybody. I've been MIA for quite awhile, way off plan, loathing myself. But i'm back, and ready to dig in the heels and get started losing this weight all over again (ugh).
Hope everyone's having a great day. I'm trying to convince myself to go to the gym today. Or, I guess I'm trying to convince myself not to, but I'll still get in there and at least do some strength training. Getting motivated to start the exercise is the hardest part, no matter how many times I remind myself that once I get into a little better shape (which usually only takes a couple of weeks) I love to exercise. Anyway, today's really all about good-better-best choice, since I've been making some horrible choices lately.
So far, my choices are better, but certainly not the best.
I certainly haven't blown it though, so I'm not in the least discouraged. Still, hope everyone's doing better than me. I think I'm going to get up now and walk the twenty yards to the gym. Later.
munchievictim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 05:32 PM   #23  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

YAY Luvja!!!! I am so proud of you! Keep it up! You can do it.

Hi girls! Glad to hear everyone is well. I'm just chugging along. Hoping and praying everyday that I see a loss on the scale!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 06:36 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'6"

So far so good... trying not to get too cozy on this couch, I MUST exercise. It's hard for me to get back into the habit, but once I do I feel GREAT. I just got a job at a psychiatric hospital as a Care Coordinator. The job is mentally exhausting and all I want to do is relax when I get home. However I know I will feel better and my energy level will go way up once I do get back into my workout routine.
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:52 PM   #25  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

Hi Ladies.
As some of you may have been able to tell, I've been a bit...absent?
I'm now bouncing between 177 and 180 depending on the day. I am furious with myself but right now I feel like I don't have the personal motivation to overtake the bad habits. A friend of mine had fallen on some hard times. She and her youngest daughter (age 12) have been staying here while she attempts to get back on her feet. It's been two months. I am not asking her for anything. I want her to save her money. This has enabled me to go back to cooking what is easier and cheaper instead of what is healthy. I'm getting anxious for her to find a new place if only for the sake of my diet. I feel miserable. I try to make up for it the best I can when I'm fending for myself at home or at work but it's difficult when you're not the only one cooking anymore. I feel more self conscious than ever.
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:24 AM   #26  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

I gained 1.6 lbs. I don't know HOW and I'm annoyed, and stressed from work/school, and I will DEAL with it tomorrow. I also overslept and could not go spinning this morning (thank you, roommates, for screaming at the tv and keeping me up all night).
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 01:35 PM   #27  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

leighish and stella-

I am going to see the bf tonight and we are eating out...I hope they have Cobb salad bc I have been jonesing for it and I can get the dressing on the side. I weighed in crazy low this morning and looking forward to seeing it spike back up this week with TOM...not.

Last edited by forestroad; 10-06-2009 at 01:36 PM.
forestroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 06:03 PM   #28  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Warning: Major rant and pity session.

Oh girls. I am having one of those days. The day where everything in the world is against me and I simply have run out of steam. I am so tired of this journey. I am sick of the sacrifice, the wanting, wishing, hoping, praying. My grandma is in the hospital right now with complications from diabetes (along with congestive heart failure, emphysema, etc). I don't want that for myself. I have been trying desperately for over a year now to undo the damage I have done to my body. I am so determined to lose this weight that I will never quit! NEVER! Spending the rest of my life TRYING to get healthy means more to me than just giving up.

My anxiety has me on high alert all the time. Every ache, pain, sensation I feel MUST mean that I am dying. I think I am driving my husband crazy! lol, But he is always there supporting me. We have talked very openly and frank about our feelings regarding one another's health. And in short, we are worried. He sees my struggle, notices my eating and nutrition, praises me for my efforts but deep down is also worried that I may never get back to a healthy weight. For some, it is NOT as simple as calories in vs. calories out.

I just don't get it. I want to have babies. My husband and I desperately want to try. But how could I at 269? It wouldn't be safe for me or the baby. When will it be my turn?

I know we all have these feeling, and these too shall pass. I just wish my health efforts would be rewarded and my husband and I could start a family.

Rant over...... for now.

Thanks for listening.
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 06:34 PM   #29  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

they will be rewarded heather. I know it is hard to try so hard and see nothing happening. Just keep trucking on, maybe talk more to your GP?
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:41 PM   #30  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Everybody needs today you can do it Heather...even if it isn't reflected on the scale each healthy choice u make is helping.
forestroad is offline   Reply With Quote