Old 10-07-2009, 02:49 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 158/158/120

Height: 5'0"

I love my wii fit. I did my cardio yesterday and sweated like an animal! I LOVE IT!!! I am feeling very good today. Not sure if it's the energy crystal light but I am so happy today. I want this feeling to last forever!!

Optimism assists weight loss! Here's some positive weight loss dust for my gals!! WE COULD TOTALLY DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I wish my siggy was working already AHHH! hehe)
Lynn101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 02:57 PM   #47  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Yeah, I want a wii & wii fit as well. I keep telling myself that I'm going to wait until I get my apartment and see how I do with using their fitness center. Then I'll make the decision.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 02:59 PM   #48  
I will do this.

I am right there with ya girls! This week can end already!! Geeze

Anyway - the boy wanted chipotle last night I ADORE/LOVE chiptole but of course I always get a huge burrito with all the fixings and it turns out to be 204857 calories

So I went to noodles and company next door and got one of their meals for under 400 calories and I was really happy with it. Fresh veg, chicken, whole grain pasta alittle feta. And I felt better about myself after. Not a meal at home - but a better choice then my sour cream gauc burrito.

But this week can suck it. I am so over this week already.

The boy and I even took today off school when we shouldn't have to take Molly to the dog park, go to the store and look at things for our new house.

Love you girls!
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 04:17 PM   #49  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

ive been so good this week and im still up a little (i say its water wait because i was sore after my workout the day before yesterday plus went rock climbing last night which i dont usually do). And it IS thursday here :'(
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 04:25 PM   #50  
Michelle

S/C/G: 237/194/125

Height: 5'3"

Hey girls,

First off, welcome to ya'll that are coming back. It's nice to see you again.

I have had a bit of a long week too.

**BEGIN RANT**

Okay, so I have this Biology lab that lasts for three and a half hours on a Tuesday. And all of a sudden I get this email from my professor that he wants to talk to me. I figured that's never good, but I went anyway. Turns out, there were some problems with the lab; they thought I wasn't doing anything, even though it seemed to me I had asked multiple times for things to do, but they all assigned duties without asking me and left me to menial tasks.

So anyway, apparently they had gone to this professor, without even so much as dropping a HINT that anything was wrong, to me or to anyone else beforehand. And then when they finally do tell me, they say that I am doing all these things that are making them get behind and that they pretty much don't want me to do anything for them anymore, that they are making me do the lab on my own. And it works for me if it has to be that way. It's not so much that I think I can do no wrong, but I feel a great deal more respect towards people who respectfully tell me I am in the wrong. Not doing that seems immature to me.

**END RANT**

So yeah, that's been my week. I'm hoping the weekend will be better... bellydancing class this Friday and I'm hoping to convince a few of my friends to go up to Meramac Caverns with me to walk some of the trails. I love taking photos when I'm in the woods and I'd be happy to post some of them if anyone is interested.

Forestroad- Thanks!

Anyhoo, I'll be back when I can. Between homework and experiences such as the aforementioned, I don't have as much time. But I have lost weight, around 6-7 pounds.

M
miss shelly84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 05:00 PM   #51  
Brighter than the moon!

Yeah. So I ate too much chocolate today. Looks like I'm just having steamed artichokes for dinner, sans chicken breast. Whoops.

But did I enjoy that chocolate? HECK YES.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:13 PM   #52  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

Stella--haha I am in the same boat. Except it was bacon, not chocolate.

Miss Shelly-- going over your head like that was totally immature. Use it as motivation to do well in the lab and prove them wrong.

I am paying for the fast food last I ate last night. We are entering week 5 with no net loss, even though I've had some really low days. If I had to plateau, at least it's at goal weight. I just wish I could get down to 135 to give myself a buffer zone.
forestroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 08:35 PM   #53  
Brighter than the moon!

Ooh. Bacon.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:52 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'6"

Feels great to be back on track. I took my bf to the gym tonight, he got really into it and I was excited, he said he's going to make a work out plan and start coming with me. I'm really happy with this, because if he's motivated then I will be as well!
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 10:31 PM   #55  
This is not a test.

same here stella and forest, but it was cheesecake >.< It was there! It said "eat me, it'll be fiiiine, look how tiny and perfect and delicious i am" and i said "....ok"

casey- thats really cool!

I'm going to remake my schedule for gyming, its just not working for me at the moment. Im not normally a morning person but at the moment i am REALLY not a morning person. like, not before noon person xD
Old 10-07-2009, 10:41 PM   #56  
Happiness is not a weight

Height: 5' 8"

Ugghh - what is it about today? For me it was donut sticks from the vending machine and a double cheeseburger basket with fries and a soda from Culvers... Who am I kidding? I LOVED it!!

I try to listen to my body and figure out what it needs - today it needed more fats and sugars than I've been giving it. I definitely didn't need to go that extreme, but sometimes I find that I lose more weight if I indulge than if I stay completely on plan. Tomorrow I should be back to normal
smisen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 11:27 PM   #57  
This is not a test.

omg its like a global pandemic of eatingness or something
Old 10-08-2009, 06:23 AM   #58  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

My weakness were those caramel cream candies that are sometimes called "Bullseyes" as well. My god, I had like half the package yesterday!!! I just couldn't stop! But they're all gone now, so I don't have to worry about them today! haha

I had a late meeting after work on Tuesday, so instead of heading to the gym, I decided to take a nice long walk around my neighborhood since it is probably one of the last really nice warmer days here. I was in more pain from 45 minutes of walking outside than when I go to the gym for over an hour and do the elliptical and jog on the treadmill!!! I felt like an old lady every time I had to stand up afterwards!

Last edited by Chele615; 10-08-2009 at 06:25 AM.
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:12 AM   #59  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Last night I was utterly exhausted. I didn't even vacuum, dust or clean the bathrooms like I had intended so I certainly didn't hop on the treadmill. Also my right cheek started hurting last night... Like it almost felt sinus-y except it was strictly on one side. I have never had a cavity in my life...yes, I am almost 26 years old and 0 cavities. I have noticed a little bit of irritation with my gums on the right side, but nothing extraordinary. I slept like a rock... this morning when I woke up I had a shooting pain through my cheek, into my ear and a major headache all on the right side.

I know this sounds stupid, but I can't really tell if its a tooth ache. My teeth don't hurt, there's no sensitivity to hot or cold, doesn't hurt when I chew, doesn't hurt when I brush (including no gum sensitivity this morning). My cheek almost feels.... swollen a little bit, I don't really know how to describe it. I called the dentist, of course I'm freaked out that something is really wrong. She said it sounded like a TMJ issue and that if it didn't get better in a few days I can call for an appointment.

My jaw pops all of the time and I had a really big issue with it on the left side this summer. I had messed it up so bad I could barely chew for 3 days, but that was like on the backside of my jaw - not near the cheek like this is.

Owwy. I'm keeping my fingers crossed its nothing major.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 09:47 AM   #60  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Soooo I'm officially the Queen of Klutzes now. I've always been really clumsy when doing normal things like breathing and walking.

Last night while wearing sneakers halfway on, holding a closed laptop with knitting (on metal double pointed needles) and a phone, holding a half full glass of water, and trying to coax an old cat back up the stairs I tripped, dropped my knitting, sloshed water on the cat, and landed on one of the metal knitting needles which tore through my jeans and stabbed me in my shin. Now I am the proud owner of an ugly, bruised puncture wound, an angry cat, and shooting pain.

Today it doesn't hurt as bad but the bruise is just hideous.... And I'm kind of annoyed with my boyfriend because I texted him and my best friend last night to let them know what I'd done and only my best friend answered me back to see if I was ok. An hour later I texted my boyfriend again to tell him that I was alright, I stopped the bleeding and was just really sore, and that I was going to bed. Again, all he said was goodnight :| Now, he generally fails at texting, but would it have killed him to type 3 more letters to see if I was ok? I'm not sure whether or not I should bring it up this weekend when I see him. I guess it depends on how much it bothers me then....
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote