Old 10-10-2009, 03:22 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 165/---/148

Hi everyone, I don't really post here ...a lot. Just a little pissed as myself because I've been basically not really losing for the past week due to eating badly (aka last night) though I've been burning it of... aka went to a rave. lol.

I can't wait to get on track. But, the fact that part of a date I have this weekend is banana bread and chocolate chips is kind of not helping.... cough. Ugh, I want to lose this weight! But, honestly, since I'm pursing a relationship, I guess it's okay. lol.
loquaciousjogger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 05:38 PM   #77  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

AHAHAHAH Loquacious... you see any decent DJs last night? I would def say if you were dancing all night you burnt dinner off. I've danced wayyyy too many nights away.
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 07:32 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 340/165/150

Height: 5'5

Week was ok I guess. No drinking since last Saturday...yesterday and today were supposed to be my "days off" the diet..but I've been behaving and starting to work out this week. (3 days, 30 min cardio each day, plus 4 days of up and down 16 flights of stairs during the day) Down 1.2 lbs from last Saturday.

Kat
Katarina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 11:14 PM   #79  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Eek Feral, I hope everything works out with the fridge!
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:35 PM   #80  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Platform -- parents are home, went to look at new fridges yesterday. I just need to figure out something easy for dinner that won't take up a lot of space in the one smaller fridge we do have.

On the plus side I'm really proud of myself for behaving and staying OP. My parents came home with chips and lots and lots of bad things that are tooooo tempting! They also asked if I wanted something for dinner last night since they were going to get something while looking for fridges. I declined and ate a turkey burger and some rice while they had fried chicken and french fries. Ohhhh it temporarily sucked but I didn't give in! HA! Take that bad food and bad choices!!!!
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote