Old 07-11-2009, 10:17 PM   #76  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

I went to a wedding today and had two (!) wedding cupcakes...oops But I figure I ran 6mi this morning which probably burned 2 cupcakes, and wasn't too horrible otherwise. Tonight I had such a flashback to high school night...there isn't a mall in my town, so my roomie and I just cruised around TJ Maxx for a while, and I ended up with a bikini and an 80s-tastic stewardess dress that I have no place to wear but at least makes my waist look impossibly, marilyn monroe style tiny. The bf is in NYC for his movie premier, which I couldn't attend bco aforementioned wedding, so things are pretty quiet around here.
forestroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:15 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

I had a friend's bachelorette party last night and we had a ton of fun!!! Went to a couple bars, drank a bunch, danced a bunch, and all that fun stuff. But I think the universe is trying to tell me that I can't drink...because this morning, I am up to 199 AGAIN!!! I was at 194 all week after skyrocketing up to 199 after last weekend. BLAH! 5 pounds overnight? Ridiculous.....but at least there are 4 weeks in between the bachelorette party and the wedding where I can get myself back down.

It's so frustrating though because I read about others going out and having a good time and it doesn't seem to affect them like me.
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote