Old 07-06-2009, 04:02 PM   #16  
Don't turn back.

S/C/G: 262/(ticker)/153

Height: 5'6"

aneleh--CONGRATULATIONS! that's fantastic.
welcome to the new guys.

Agh! my fourth was awful, diet-wise. I went up with my grandparents to see my granny's family in Kentucky, and they are ALL food pushers. And they all knew I was on a diet (because my granny told everybody, and thanks to her, grumble) and still all i got this weekend was "You can make up for it on monday, it's a holiday, have some cake/french fries/crap."
So I had some. A lot actually. My body's all in a funk and hung over now. I ate cheetos for the first time in a couple of years, and doritos...and a cupcake... :X
Today I'm ending up slightly over calories but much better than the last couple of days, I assure you. I had forgotten all about junk food, as we don't keep much around in the house. Up there, there was junk food EVERYWHERE! that's all there was, junk food.
Also--must go to the gym before math class, I have a headache, and I think it's going to be a long night.
Hope everyone had a great fourth.
munchievictim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 04:23 PM   #17  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Ooh. Cupcakes.

We walked past Magnolia in NYC - the one by Rockafeller Center - and thank goodness I was with 4 boys who don't like cupcakes. One day I'm going to treat myself to Magnolia (esp. now that I know where it is) but I had a crappy food weekend, so I was no where near deserving a reward.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 05:23 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Molli's in Chicago has the BEST cupcakes!!! Thank god that I love in Boston LOL

I had such a bad weekend that the scale kicked me this morning. When I weighed in on Friday morning, it read the really nice number of 191.8. Fast forward THREE days later and it read 199.2!! WTF?!?!?! I know that there is no possibly way that I gained almost 8 whole pounds in a matter of three days, but still!!!! It sucks!
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 06:17 PM   #19  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Congrats Aneleh! Since the wedding isnt going to be for a while, i'm sure you will get used to the idea And yup, its mid winter here so everyone is getting and passing on head colds, flus, viruses, swine flu...ew

Welcome new people! Sorry i missed your posts last night, i was completely
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 09:42 PM   #20  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

I'm a cake decorator in a grocery store. People frequently comment that they could "never do my job" because they would gain "500 lbs". It's amazing. It's always 500 lbs. Anyway. I usually kind of laugh it off with them or whatever. Today I was putting out some cheesecake and somebody asked me how I manage to stay "So skinny" working in a bakery and I looked straight at him and said. "I don't put any of this stuff in my mouth. I go home and jog two miles every other day. I eat lots of vegetables." He didn't have much to say to that. I didn't have much of a sense of humour today. It got knocked out of joint when I hit my head HARD this morning. But he still said "Ah yes! That's how!"
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 09:54 PM   #21  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Aneleh: EEEEEE!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! yes long engagements are the way to go.

Leighish: Your sense of humor was right on point, it irritates me the same way when people do the same thing to me about my profession though mine doesn't consist of being around sugar all the time.

Welcome all new people!

Tomorrow I am going to walk, tomorrow i am going to walk, tomorrow I am going to walk.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 11:43 PM   #22  

Height: 5'9"

aneleh - Congrats woman!!!!!! I want to see the ring!!!
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:55 AM   #23  
yay short girls!

S/C/G: 128/ticker/110

Height: 5'0"

congrats aneleh!!! I'm on the other end of the spectrum - but!! being pissed off at a guy is GREAT motivation to do Turbo Jam
minitwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:07 AM   #24  
I know I can do it.

S/C/G: 193/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

HI LADIES!

sounds like you are all keeping busy. we are having major stress at home this week- financial, marital, pretty much every issue possible is happening. oh well- gotta taste the bitter to appreciate the sweet, yeah?! (trying to convince myself...)

just wanted to drop in and say howdy.
carcar05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:10 AM   #25  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

Leighish- ever made it onto Cake Wrecks?
forestroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:34 AM   #26  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Leighish - I want your job! I'm obsessed with all the cake shows on tv. This weekend I'm going to experiment with making fondant and decorating with it.

The funny thing is though, when I'm baking, I don't want to eat any of that stuff. I feel like I'm going to mess up my art.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 02:19 PM   #27  

Hi girls..... wah gwan? I'm feeling a little hyper today, not sure where all this energy is coming from.... but I'm going to put it to good use tonight and walk/ jog
Old 07-07-2009, 04:50 PM   #28  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

luvja- can i have some of your vitality? xD I am so drained from this illness, plus have to go to work >.< I am so thirsty too! I swear i must have woken up every hour last night to have a sip of water
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:55 PM   #29  

ghost - Hope you're feeling better soon. I think I spoke too soon. Tiredness hit me a couple hours ago! *yawn* I'm still going for a walk though, despite this killer blister on the back of my heel. I loooove new kicks, but hate the blisters that I always get when I get new running shoes

Last edited by luvja; 07-07-2009 at 06:55 PM.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:04 PM   #30  
yay short girls!

S/C/G: 128/ticker/110

Height: 5'0"

luvja - are your socks thick enough? I noticed that if I wear thin socks, my ankles get irritated from rubbing on the ... uh, shoe hole?

Iconised - you shouldn't be working if you're sick!!!

I did Turbo Sculpt and Ab Jam tonight. methinks I deserve a cupcake! But I'm too sore to leave my apartment to go find one... Triscuits will have to do :'(
minitwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote