Old 07-07-2009, 08:39 PM   #31  

Height: 5'9"

minit - You could be right, may be my socks. I wear ankle socks, can't stand full length socks! lol. I'm pretty sure it's because they are new shoes though, I have to break them in. Boo!
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:41 PM   #32  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Hiya!

So guess who gets to move in to her new house on Friday? That's right! ME! So, if I go MIA and incognito you know it is a brief absence..... ****, maybe I'll even go a little commando seeing as for the first time EVER, hubby and I will be ALONE!

Anywho, I am uber excited. Also, I start teaching next week! Summer school should be okay. It's only 8-12 daily so I shouldn't be too taxed. Food has been going surprisingly well! I think my new SP addiction is to blame. Love blogging. Starting exercise again as soon as we get settled in the house.

How is everyone?

HWG, Taylor..... not thinking about skipping this week are we?
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:04 PM   #33  

Heather - That's SO awesome!!! And I totally think you should go commando BOW CHICKA WOW WOW!!!!
Old 07-07-2009, 09:41 PM   #34  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Heather- congrats!

I only had to work 2 hours today, so it wasnt too bad. I took a berocca so im feeling better If i could just shake this cough i'd be happy. And i just ate a 500 odd calorie bun xD So my eating today is pretty much screwed
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:43 PM   #35  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Heather: Congratulations!!! yay new houses

I walked 2 miles today YAY!!! I feel like I accomplished a small feat for some reason and I used to do it so regularly before. Thursday will be my next day I can walk I am penciling it in already. TTFN shower and then bed for me.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:57 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Heather---- I can always count on you to call me out... Love ya girl!

As for me, some days I'm good others I'm miserable. Today is a good day. I'm choosing to be happy. I've gained some weight... grrr so I have fixed my lunch for tomorrow. Spinash salad w/ balalamic vinegar. I gotta get my butt in gear, but sometimes I feel like a prisoner in the house... not safe to run outside and he takes my car and i have nothing to do but sit at home....
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:27 AM   #37  
Rockin Socks since 1984

S/C/G: 205/179/155

Height: 5'3.5

aneleh- Congrats! That is the cutest engagement story ever. I think it's perfect because the thought of him not being in your life is what made you say yes, not just the excitement of the moment.

heather-yay new house! you'll need to tell us all about how you're going to decorate it!

as for me, sorry i've been mia. i am not talented enough to keep up multiple threads. haha. i'm on vaca down in outer banks and loving it. though i'm not a beach fan (pale so i hate the sun, salt water is gross, sand makes me itchy and humidity...don't get me started). anyway, i'm biking about every day and walking everywhere. it's just what i needed to get myself moving again after weeks of sitting on my butt studying and writing papers. i started c25k yesterday, and think i actually enjoyed running for the first time EVER. we'll see how long it lasts though. haha.

so fabulous family moment i think should make you all smile...as we were driving over the bridge to get to the island, my wonderful 16 year old, genius of a cousin says to me "hey am, is this the ocean we're crossing over?" i just looked at her and said, "dear, if we were crossing over the atlantic, we'd probably end up in europe." needless to say, any chance we have to make a europe joke, we're all over it. good times.

i'll try to be better at being in contact hehe.
amyleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:55 AM   #38  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Amy, what kind of a south Jersey girl are you? Don't like the beach, pish. I actually hate the sand, love the ocean. If I could have an ocean with no sand, I'd be there.

Heather - congrats!!

So despite my eating like crap all weekend, I lost a lb, so now down to 202. Onderland is SO CLOSE. For some reason to update my ticker its freezing my work computer, so that will happen later.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 06:24 PM   #39  
This is not a test.

how can you guys not like sand! Its the best! And when the salt dries on it and makes it break in big crunchy chunks. And then it gets everywhere and you spend days trying to get the sand out of your washing machine I miss summer so much!

And in other news, im down to 70.5kg this morning!!!! Which means i can extremely extremely extremely cautiously say that my plateau may be may be may be broken
Old 07-08-2009, 06:39 PM   #40  

You all don't know how lucky you are to live by an ocean! The first time I ever seen an ocean was 2 years ago when I first visited the caribbean! You all just don't know how lucky you are. For real!

Last edited by luvja; 07-08-2009 at 06:39 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:46 PM   #41  
This is not a test.

yeah i totally take it for granted every summer i swear to use the fact that i leave near the sea to my advantage and go there everyday, but i never do

Last edited by Iconised Ghost; 07-08-2009 at 06:48 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:56 PM   #42  

All we got here is dirty, stinky, horribly polluted fresh water lakes. You can't even swim, You'll come out with 4 extra legs and 3 eyes!
Old 07-08-2009, 07:15 PM   #43  
This is not a test.

aw that sucks I never really trust lakes...theres one close to me, and im sure its clean etc, but still...you never know whats lurking in there you know? Eels >.<
Old 07-08-2009, 07:34 PM   #44  

I hear you! I'm terrified of any sea/lake creatures actually! The ocean scares me most! Sharks, jellyfish, freaky looking fish, etc!

Last edited by luvja; 07-08-2009 at 07:34 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 07:46 PM   #45  
This is not a test.

the ocean doesnt worry me too much. I've only experienced small schools of little fish swimming around me in the sea. Lakes are much freakier- water tends to be murkier, and ive had enourmous eels swimming around my feet :S At least in the sea, the big stuff tends to stay away