Old 07-08-2009, 07:57 PM   #46  

Height: 5'9"

Haha, gross! We don't have eels in our lake. Thank heavens. I'm not sure why, but water creatures scare the crap out of me. This is coming from the girl who's favourite animals are rats!!
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 08:01 PM   #47  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvja View Post
Haha, gross! We don't have eels in our lake.
Thats what they want you to think
>.>
<.<
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 08:55 PM   #48  
yay short girls!

S/C/G: 128/ticker/110

Height: 5'0"

...I like pools. chlorinated clean water. no sand up my tankini bottoms and everywhere else it doesn't belong. and comfy lounge chairs to bake on.

One day, I'll wear a bikini... stupid apple body shape...
minitwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:49 PM   #49  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Eels = why Jennierose doesn't go into lakes.

I looooooooooooooooooove the ocean. Love it.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:07 PM   #50  
keep on truckin'

S/C/G: 253/249/190

Height: 6'1

I use to LOVE the ocean...until I almost drowned in it. HAHA!

HeatherMcG: Sounds like stuff is going really well for you! You seem happy, so I am happy for you! Post pictures of your new house! I love settling in to a new place...

HWGA: I know you're going through some stuff girl, but just know I am here to help you get out of it. And if your man lets you, you should just come kick it even for a couple hours. We can go eat dinner and feed the ducks at the duck park or something. Even a couple hours of fun will do you good, and if he doesn't even allow that, then that is RIDICULOUS! So ask and see what he says...

amyleigh
: awesome that you're moving around again! It definitely feels good after sitting around for a while...

~ Well I got a bike today!!!!! I'm pretty excited about it. It is a big men's cruiser bike (I'm 6 feet tall, so the women's don't fit me well). It was on sale for 139 dollars. The gears felt a little strange and shifty on the way home, but hopefully it is okay. I rode the 3.3 miles home on it and I was sweating my A** off! I haven't exercised in months, so it was definitely a work out for me. I plan on riding it every day now.

It's funny because just from that little bit of working out, I already feel like I don't want to eat. Like my appetite is already suppressed.

My weight has really gotten out of control. I started on this website last year with a starting weight of 233 and got down to 210. I've gained it all back plus some, and now I weigh 241. I really want to lose the weight steadily and keep it off this time. I don't want to let myself go again.

I'm really trying to work and focus on me, and quit worrying about other people or basing my self worth off guys and their opinions. =)

Last edited by vdaybaby; 07-08-2009 at 10:08 PM.
vdaybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:28 PM   #51  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconised Ghost View Post
Thats what they want you to think
>.>
<.<
LMFAO We actually might, but not that I know of. EWW!
Old 07-09-2009, 02:53 AM   #52  
This is not a test.

luvja- theyre out there i tell you

minit- i would be the same but chlorine burns my skin And i work so hard all year round to keep my skin bearable i just cant stick it in a chlorine pool in summer. Plus i like waves

vdaybaby- yes, nearly drowning will put you off xD Welcome back You're going to do just fine.

Stella- yes ew. Eels are no good for anything! Not even eating imo!

OMG i am such a munter. I just completely screwed my computer over somehow so the computer was connected to the internet but none of the software could connect, and then i spent about 5 hours trying to fix it

But i did it, damn it -_- No software problem can escape me! I will persist until the computer turns to dust.

I always win -_-
Old 07-09-2009, 09:47 AM   #53  
Rockin Socks since 1984

S/C/G: 205/179/155

Height: 5'3.5

i actually have a lake in my backyard that i LOVE. we don't have eels, just snapping turtles and some HUGE 2 foot bass. some guy put coy in that have grown over 2 feet but none of them bite, and the turtle only bite if you step in their nests, which luckily aren't near our house.

and jennirose i can be a south jersey girl not liking the beach, cuz i'm a piney. i'm from the wooded area of south jersey. (plus i LOVE the beach at dusk, when no one's there, the sun is almost gone, and no one's there to tell me to go into the ocean after i just finished watching jaws haha)
amyleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:26 AM   #54  
Brighter than the moon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyleigh View Post

and jennirose i can be a south jersey girl not liking the beach, cuz i'm a piney. i'm from the wooded area of south jersey. (plus i LOVE the beach at dusk, when no one's there, the sun is almost gone, and no one's there to tell me to go into the ocean after i just finished watching jaws haha)
Haha, I was kidding. I figured you were a piney because you talk about Philly a lot. =)

So yesterday and today have been interesting days at work. I'd like to say, whoever says emotional eating doesn't satiate a void isn't doing it right. Not to say that I DID emotionally eat. Well, I kind of did, but I stayed within points. I just had a sandwich for dinner and used my remaining 4 points for cookies. And I was quite happy about it. I'm just counting down the hours until Friday at 4:30pm. I have a free movie ticket, so I intend to go see Transformers (none of the guys want to go, boo them) sometime this weekend, and the rest of the time will be spent reading and hiking while taking some pictures.
Old 07-09-2009, 08:19 PM   #55  
This is not a test.

wtf? None of the guys want to see Transformers? Crazy! I saw it a few weeks ago, it is very awesome
Old 07-09-2009, 11:26 PM   #56  

Quote:
wtf? None of the guys want to see Transformers? Crazy! I saw it a few weeks ago, it is very awesome

Gah! My "boyfriend" keeps trying to go get me to see it with him, but I'm not interested! He's already seen it, but insists I HAVE to see it. I keep telling him I'm not into those types of movies! He is driving me insane.

Last edited by luvja; 07-09-2009 at 11:27 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:29 PM   #57  
This is not a test.

im not usuually into that kind of movie either, but i saw it on an imax screen (i think you guys should have them, basically the movie screen is 9.92m high by 27.3m wide) and it was epic there wasnt too much dialogue either which is good, because if there was any more it would have shown just how horrendous the script really was
Old 07-09-2009, 11:39 PM   #58  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

The last Michael Bay flick I saw was The Island...and it was the last for a reason! But I did seriously enjoy Armageddon, so maybe it's time to give him another chance.
forestroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 04:29 AM   #59  
keep on truckin'

S/C/G: 253/249/190

Height: 6'1

The Island with Scarlett Johansen? I love that movie! But I also am obsessed with Scarlett which may be why...
vdaybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 09:13 AM   #60  
Brighter than the moon!

Quote:
This is EXACTLY what I said to them. We're all on a really strict budget lately, so I think that might be part of it, but they were somewhat disappointed with the first one because it "didn't have a very developed plot." When they said this to me I just looked at them and said...what did you expect? Hamlet with robots? I might go do this tomorrow night.

I REALLY have to work out today after work. I didn't go to the gym yesterday b/c I just had a rocking migraine. I think TOM is really kicking my arse this week. Fortunately its gone, which means I have no more excuses. I'm going to be really active this weekend - gym/swimming tomorrow, then I'm going hiking on Sunday, so I'm not beating myself up about it too much, I just hate not being able to work out b/c my head hurts. I left my WW book at work for 2 nights in a row, and I wound up eating *under* my points, which I know is BADBADBAD, but I'm kind of okay with it since I haven't exercised as much as I would have liked to this week.

Also - small NSV - I love dresses, I have a lot of them, and one of my "goals" is to be able to fit into them again. I had ordered this dress from VS back in October - it didn't fit, and I forgot to return it, so last night I figured what the hey, let's try it on. It has a side zipper and it was within 3 inches of closing (drastic improvement over October) and I honestly think if I had a different bra on, it would have fit. BUT...I also have this ice blue dress, very reminiscent of Diana Ross/1960's kind of dress - straight down with some chiffon accents - FIT PERFECTLY. I was so friggin excited I ran out of my room and was like GUYS LOOK IT FITS!! They were kind of like /shrug, cool, but I WAS EXCITED