Old 06-05-2009, 02:19 PM   #61  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 159.8/149.0/130

Height: 5'6 1/2"

Taylor - Yay, new puppie, i was just wondering where the heck you have been! I'm so happy you got a new dog, that's awesome! I got a dog in September and he's a ton of work, and just a lil dachshund! He gets me out of bed at 4 am to go potty and have breakfast, so I can get ready for work by 4:30 and leave at 5! It's awesome though, he did screw up our schedule for a bit, since he's left at home all day, but he's used to it now, he'll be ONE two weeks from today! AWWW! hahaha, AWESOME 2.5 inches in 2 weeks that's OUTSTANDING! I'm struggling with out the coffee, not so much the caffiene but i miss my warm fat free hazelnut creamy beverage on at work. I can do it, i'm down 3.8lbs, its WORTH it, that's in FOUR DAYS!!! It's going to be tough this weekend, but I will make it gosh dang it, I have to be in the 130's by the time i leave for Florida gosh dang it!

Luvja - i am the exact same way about sleeping during the day, it has to be super dark, and it just impossible to do that in a room with any windows in AZ. I hope you get your sleep in though, that plays a lot into weightloss too...I have a love hate relationship with sleep, I HATE GOING TO BEd, but i hate getting out bed too. hahaha!
DanSinDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 02:22 PM   #62  
Rockin Socks since 1984

S/C/G: 205/179/155

Height: 5'3.5

HELLOOOOOO Ladies!

Sorry I've been MIA this week. My messages have been short. It's been an INSANE week. I started my FINAL semester of classes (what what!) and will be finishing up July 2nd. As a present for finishing, my parents are taking me to NC to my aunt's beach house for the week (July 5-12th) and I can't wait!!

I'm spending the day studying for comps tomorrow, ew, and trying to figure out how to work my new schedule. I have class from 2-7:30 3 days/week which would be fine, but I have about an hour and a half travel time so I really go from about 12-9. I am trying to figure out how to get in the 6 hours of homework per day, plus working out. The toughest part is eating. I have to take my food with me (which is lunch, dinner, and a few snacks) and try to reach my calorie goal. I'm having troubles right now and am WAY under. To make up for it, I'm stopping at McDonalds for a McFlurry on the way home which I know is a terrible choice, but it's an easy and quick 700 calories (and theyr'e so freakin good). I'll probably spend tomorrow afternoon figuring out my life.

My good friend from college is staying in Philly for 5 weeks, so I'm meeting with him for dinner tomorrow and I'm super excited. I'm trying to talk him into letting me take him on a walking tour (not telling him it's so I can get some of my exercise in ). We'll see how that goes.

That's all for now!

Hope all is well.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!
amyleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 02:23 PM   #63  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 159.8/149.0/130

Height: 5'6 1/2"

oh yeah

Shelly - that exhibt does sound cool, and even cooler you helped out with it too! Hope it goes well!

Stella - Yeah, the will power is tough, i was supposed to quit smoking too but ummmmmmm no meat, no pasta, no potatoes, no coffee, and no alcohol, i'm moving that to next week quitting, i have to be like taylor, HAVE TO, i'm almost 30 for gosh sake! It's 9 days though, and i'm lucky to have my BF and one of the roomies doing it with me, so everyone at home right now is participating, that makes it much easier. Our other roomy gets back sunday night, we'll have 2 days left, so we can make fun of him for being a drunky drunkerson! hahaha!

Happy friggin friday I must say!
DanSinDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 02:23 PM   #64  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Taylor: My G'pa is doing just fine. He came home from the hospital about 2 weeks ago. They just put him on some Nexium (that crap is ungodly expensive even with insurance) and they are going to check on him periodically. Thanks for asking!

So we took out one of our coworkers for lunch today to celebrate our one year anniversary with our company. It was nice. I got a 6oz sirlion, and it came with steamed broccoli and mashed taters with cheese and something else that I couldnt decipher what it was. I also got a side salad, it was just enough food to be full without being overfull.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 03:44 PM   #65  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

i think my 3 pound loss was a fluke... scale read higher today hopefully sunday reads lighter...
yesterdays trip to the gym brought back some phantom injury pains that havent gone away after 10 yrs
sucks that something that i dealt with when i was 18 still haunts me physically years later with leg swelling, pains thru my left leg and right knee. if i get this weight off for good it will get better i just have to get it off
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 04:55 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

My allergies are acting up and I am so freaking tired...and I am SOOOO happy that it's finally Friday!! I feel like this was one of the longest weeks ever. And, somehow I agreed to proctor the SAT's tomorrow morning. It'll be an easy way to make some spending money, but I have to be there by 7:30...on a Saturday morning!!! Ugh! If I didn't have to get up so early tomorrow morning, I would totally take a nap right now!

But I made it back to the gym finally. It's been a crazy busy week at work, so I haven't been able to make it to the gym since this past Sunday. I've been walking and riding my bike here at home, but it's definitely not the same. I showered when I got home and already got into my pajamas! haha
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 09:08 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

HEY eveybody!!! I know I haven't been chicking in this week. It's been crazy busy for me! SOmeone's leaving our office, so more work for me. My week has had ups and downs. The big ups include a job offer and seeing 219.8 on the scale. Woot! Woot! The downs- scraping the side of my car on a pole and bs at work.

So... looks like I'll be moving!!! This offer is in Maryland, and I also applied for a job in Miami. Gotta make a decision by Tuesday. So I have a LOT to think about this weekend.

I hope all is well with everyone!!!
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 04:35 PM   #68  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

think i might have bronchitis i am going to the doc today ugh
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 05:13 PM   #69  

I got up bright and early today to proctor the SAT's at the school. Ugh....they had munchkins in the break room that I tried really hard to stay away from. Yeah, not that successful LOL And I was thinking "Well, I can go to the gym when I get home to work it off". Come home and realize that the hot water heater bit the dust this morning. I have plans tonight and am not very fond of ice cold showers....so no gym today. I'll make sure to work out extra extra hard tomorrow morning instead, I guess.
Old 06-06-2009, 07:42 PM   #70  
Michelle

S/C/G: 237/194/125

Height: 5'3"

Evening ladies!

I hope everyone's weekend is going by swimmingly. Mine is going well, I had a friend come over and help me box up some stuff. So now I have at least six boxes of stuff packed away, so I feel more than slightly accomplished. We also went to the bookstore and I finally found this book I have been looking for for awhile now. (It's a biology essay, which seems to be what I'm reading nowadays.)

I have finally stopped hurting from the 30DS, and have discovered I didn't damage my knee as I thought I had, so back to the 30DS tomorrow. That program is amazing, I ended up dropping several pounds in the first week. I am excited to see what it will do if I actually do keep it up for thirty days straight. At least now, however, I see that there is some hope for me.

Okay, time for personals now:

Beaka- Sounds exciting! Both are very nice places. What kind of work will you be doing there?

bjeweled- Feel better soon!

DanSin- Thanks! I hope so too... my boss has had a hard time getting the exhibit together... I think we actually lost some really old film footage at some point in our preparations because of human and equipment error, and that was just one thing among many. We're just hoping for good weather though, since the exhibit party is on top of the building on the rooftop, and Memphis weather is notoriously bad during the summer months. (Come to think of it, the Spring, Fall, and Winter months can be bad also, lol.)

Hope ya'll have a good evening!

M
miss shelly84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:21 PM   #71  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Hey Yall

I got contacts today for the first time in about 4 years. I also ordered a new pair of glasses. I am hoping that the contacts work out. I would love to be able to wear a pair of sunglasses. Other than that really have done a whole bunch of nothing. Its been a good day.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:25 PM   #72  
Rockin Socks since 1984

S/C/G: 205/179/155

Height: 5'3.5

Comps are done!!!! That's all my brain can manage right now. Bed-time. I'll talk to you ladies later. Have a wonderful night!!
amyleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 10:14 AM   #73  
I will do this.

Hi girls!

Just wanted to let everyone know how blessed I feel that you are apart of my life.

I hope you have a great sunday!

Last edited by Taylor86; 06-07-2009 at 10:14 AM.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 11:27 AM   #74  

Amy - Congrats on getting through comps!!! When I had to take mine, my brain was definitely fried at the end of it...and my hand KILLED from all that writing! haha

Last night, I went to a jewelry party at one of my coworker's houses and she made the most amazing tangerine/berry crisp!!! I am craving it today. Haha...I might have to get the recipe at school tomorrow.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:05 PM   #75  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Beaka - congrats on the job! Are you moving to my neck of the woods to work in Rockville?

DanSin - Well I commend you for your cleansing effort. I'm also super-respectful of anyone who wants to (or has - that's you, Taylor) quit smoking. My mom and my grandmother both died of lung cancer from smoking, so I'm kind of a passive anti-smoking person. I'll never yell at someone QUIT SMOKING (aside from my father) but I think its a great thing to do.

Taylor - Yay puppy! Congrats! I want one so bad, but my roommates and the cat wouldn't have it.

Amy - Congrats on finishing!! It must feel great to have that off of your chest.

As for me, its been a pretty crazy weekend. I pulled a slight (very slight) temper tantrum yesterday morning. In the summer, I spend a lot of time at the local pool, just reading and leisurely swimming. I hate the heat, so I spend as much time in the water as possible. My roommates were like oh, we'll go with you. So I woke up, went spinning, and got home. It was cloudy but warm, so I was going to go anyway. Then the whining started. Guys whine more than I don't know what. Finally I was like I'M GOING YOU DON'T HAVE TO COME BYE and went to storm out of the house when the good one was like no wait, hold on, we'll come. Yes, it was cloudy most of the time we were there, but I still got tan, and we spent the afternoon playing Marco Polo and quite out of breath (yay for more activity). We wound up going to the California Pizza Kitchen for dinner and I got the California club - no cheese, avocado, tomato, lettuce and a little bit of bacon on wheat dough - I was in heaven. We ended the night by making strawberry milkshakes with real strawberries, almond milk, and low fat yogurt. I was supposed to wake up and go spinning today at 8, but I guess I needed the sleep because I woke up at 11:30. Oops. I have this book "60 hikes within 60 miles of DC" so I think I'm going to find one close by to my house and venture out into this beautiful day!
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote