Old 02-04-2009, 07:12 AM   #91  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Holy Crap Girls I lost weight this week. A whopping 1.6 pounds.....I get to change my ticker.......I get to change my ticker....

So it finally paid off. All this working out not limiting flex points. I have only been doing "filling foods" for two days so I can't wait to see what next brings. Oh I had a donut last nite .....right after sushi. Oh well today is anew day i have "waved the white flag" ([I]Nish[I]) and moving on.

Brie I am sooo sorry I didn't logo on last night. You know you my baby. Well everyone has pretty much said the important things....so I am just gonna say....XOXOXOXO I love you and I know everything will be fine for you. You WILL graduate and everything will be fine.

RHTS You really cute. Too bad you have been so exhausted. Taking baby steps but you are healing.

Tara No I have not ...It is funny you mentioned it because I was just saying how my friend sent me this recipe and I couldn't wait to try it. I probably won't get to make it until next WED. I know but I promise I will give you feedback.

Nicki I hate when that happens and then I refuse to re do it.

Heather WTG on the clothes. It is so great to get new clothes especially when they fit and you don't have to wait. Congratulations!!!

Nish I want to buy one too.....

Taylor Hey

HWGA Good Job for making through the day AND getting in 10 miles. You are awesome you animal thug...LOL YAY E YAY E
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:40 AM   #92  

Height: 5'9"

Yay Cakebatter!!!!!!!! This little carrot is dancing for YOU! You rock
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:13 AM   #93  

Disg Zumba is awesome I take it at the Y on thursdays!!!! I have a hard time doing the footwork but it is good fun exercise!
Old 02-04-2009, 10:37 AM   #94  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Good morning ladies!

Cake- YOU GO Girl!! rockin down the ticker..I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. If only mine would budge a lil more and get out of the 180's I will be in heaven

Brie- Things will look up...they always do, just keep your head above the mess

Dis- Zumba sounds like fun. But I want to take one of the ADULT excercise classes where they teach you sexy moves and stuff...I think a bunch of the girls I work with are going to look into it. But let me know how the zumba class goes

So ladies I am feeling a little bummed this morning...I see that my ex has a girlfriend now and even though I hate him I just feel like if he can find someone in such a short period why can't I. Although being single is enjoyable I do miss having someone's company and going out on dates and stuff!
Alright girls I gotta weigh myself in a lil bit because its wednesday...although I did have some ice cream last night so I can't say that today is going to be a really good one
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:56 AM   #95  
I will do this.

Hi girls

I know, I know I am SUCH A BAD PERSON. I thought I would have time to do personals last night but then got buried in homework that I hadn't done for the last 2 weeks and TOM start and dang - did it leave me wanting the biggest chocolate chip cookie with a cold glass of milk. Damn. But I didn't do it...I watched TBL and really didn't feel like a cookie after that

I did get a 40 minutes and 500 calorie work out in yesterday - despite feeling 'icky'

I meet with my trainer 'again' starting thursday YAY

I have been really good with my eating...even though I did get lemon chicken on monday night...

I will get to personals tonight when I get home from school. I feel like sucha booger for not having done them...

Last edited by Taylor86; 02-04-2009 at 10:57 AM.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:13 AM   #96  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Hi girls!

I hear all this talk about bad February month, which is understandable... but um I love this month! Tomorrow is my birthday and I will be 28...

Today I feel like I've been hit by a truck. My day yesterday started with a 6 am meeting and ended after my 9 pm meeting. I still did my 10 miles (thanks to Cake!) This morning I feel so tired and just sore! Who knew one night of drunk dancing would haunt me for this long! I went to sleep at 10 last night so I got 8 hours sleep but I almost called into work I was so tired. But I sucked up and I'm here today, but I can hardly move.

Bri- Hi honey, I'm so sorry that you had a crappy day. Today is a new day! You did way better than I would have done. I always carry a knife in my car and I probably would've started stabbing folks so good for you for not killing anyone. I think we all understand loss in some way. It's not fun to keep living life when people we love are no longer here. But they don't want us to stop living life. They want us to do what they did, live life to the fullest and make the world a different place even if it's one day at a time and one person at a time. As far as school, you've come so far! You're almost done. You can do this. I've been seen how much determination and self discipline you have. You can do this. Buckle down, get it done! You are strong and smart and such an inspiration to us all!

Nish- I don't think strong hubby would like that much... but I'm all for the idea of a young boy toy!

Remember- Great dress! You're so beautiful!

Cake- You be cracking me up! Thanks for your help yesterday. That was the longest day ever and I wouldn't have done my 10 miles w/o u!!!!

Heather- I'm so excited for your new clothes!

Carter- It's ok girl. You don't need him and remember hot new boy!

Taylor- I'm so proud of you!

Last edited by Here we go again; 02-04-2009 at 11:14 AM.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:19 AM   #97  

Height: 5'9"

I just got a phone call.....and.........I got the job I got the job!!!

It's an on-call job at a hospital, so hours are not guaranteed, but thats okay, I do have another job that I do every other week from home. So I hope on my weeks off, I get lots of shifts from my "new" job ... I go for my orientation Friday Feb. 13th....spooky.

Just thought I'd share my good news... now I'm off to finish working out on my elliptical while watching Maury.... YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER!!!

Last edited by luvja; 02-04-2009 at 11:19 AM.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:35 AM   #98  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

HWGA-Yay for birthdays!! I can't wait til mine..I hope to be at goal by that time..and this is my golden year so it better be a good one! I hope to wear a hot slinky black dress

Luvja- Woohoo for jobs..I cannot wait to go to school this fall so that eventually I can be an RN! Then I will definitely be able to make some money and take care of my son

Alright ladies time for me to get off my butt this morning and work out good so I can actually lose some more weight instead of being stuck in the same spot like I have been!
Old 02-04-2009, 11:37 AM   #99  

S/C/G: 228/158/148

Height: 5'6"

Hey girlies,

Did anyone miss me? Last week was really horrible. I was out of power for 72 hours thanks to the ice storm, which meant I had to spend time at someone elses house and I hate that. It was the most stressful and exhausting involunatry vacation I've ever had. We didn't have power at the office either so we were closed for the week. That has made it really miserable to be back at work bc everyone is trying to get back to routine.

I weighed in 2 lbs less this week which is a maricle considering I had a big burrito, some long john silvers, greasy fajitas, and red lobster plus other not so good food during the week since we couldn't cook at home. It is also TOM so woot for any sort of loss. haha.

Hope everyone's days start to turn around for the better.
mojolove05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:46 AM   #100  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

haha Red Lobster haha that's where I work!
Congrats on the loss though
Old 02-04-2009, 12:01 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 228/158/148

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blcarter84 View Post
haha Red Lobster haha that's where I work!
Congrats on the loss though
I will only be going back one more time in my lifetime. Our's is HORRIBLE. the service was extremely bad Sunday night and it was my bf's birthday dinner. The server gave us the silent treatment the whole time and slammed food on the table, etc. so I talked to the manager and ended up getting an $11 app taken off, free cheesecake, and a $25 giftcard. The giftcard is the only reason I am going back that one last time. The time before this they had fruit flies everywhere and the didn't even want to comp us anything. It was disgusting!!
mojolove05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 12:24 PM   #102  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

ewww gross! ours is the f ing bomb! I have worked at so many others and I always come back because we rock it out...seriously! too bad so many others suck it up
Old 02-04-2009, 12:33 PM   #103  

Mojo Heeey Girl. HEck yea we missed ya! You probably lost because your body is used to eating all healthy and nutritious. Then you put that stuff in your body and scared it to death. So it worked really hard to get rid of it. Congratulations on the loss. YAY

Carter Have the best golden birthday EVER....Mine sucked. So when I turn 26 really I'll be turning 25 again.

Luvja Hooray for the Job babes. It is so great.

HWGA No problem. I am sooo jealous of you right now I loooooove birthdays. Smooches

Brie I hope you are feeling better

Taylor You're not a booger. Just do it when you get time.
Old 02-04-2009, 01:08 PM   #104  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Cake- you're funny! I love birthdays too. When people say happy birthday, they in reality are just saying "Hey, I'm glad you were born!"

Luvja- Yay! one the job!!!! That's awesome!

Mojo- Yeah, girl I was wondering where you were!

It's 10 am and I've eaten my snack and I'm still hungry.... grrrr I'm making my list of what I'm going to serve on Saturday. I'm throwing myself a party, kinda lame but I don't care!
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 01:23 PM   #105  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

i am a little better...translation not crying lol

i am doing all this damage control because my social security card, health insurance card etc were in the wallet. this is a lot to do to stop some idiot from stealing my identity.

yesterday was technically my last day of detox and my total loss for detox is 7.5 pounds and i am 190lbs. I am going to do it thru Friday though to break the 190's and then go to the next phase. yay me!

yay cake!!!! congrats on the loss see what a little tweak will do!

mojo - i missed you i am glad you are safe and back at home! congrats on the loss! i love red lobster that sucks that yrs is nasty.

hwga - that was a looong day! yay for your bday what are you gonna do?

becky - go back to school its so fulfilling lol *buries her head in a book and cries* you will feel so good when you go back to fulfill your dream!

rhts- u look cute in the dress! i'm glad you arent in as much pain!

tara- i will add you! way to go on the working out i have been taking every other day off since my cals are limited for detox

luvja- go sherri its ya birthday! loan me 5 dollars lol j/k congrats on the job!

taylor - i miss u boo! happy studying we will be here when u come back

i really appreciate you girls and all of your love and support through this. it really means a lot

Last edited by bjeweled; 02-04-2009 at 01:33 PM.
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote