Old 02-02-2009, 08:36 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

HWGA - I'm so glad I told you what I did about that dress because it looks AWESOME!! It's so cute! Dancing can DEFINITELY be a workout

Blcarter -- ahem, may I please have one of those, too? The guy, not the photo. hahahahahaha

cake -- good job on filling foods! That sounds really interesting. Personally, I cannot STAND bananas, but hey, if it works!

I just made some REALLY good french toast. I added an extra egg to the batter for more protein and made some scrambled eggs as well. I was having a bad day, so I just needed some comfort food, and breakfast for dinner always does that, haha! And bf really liked it too

Speaking of bf, I had to spend all day yesterday caring for his drunk butt as his restaurant's superbowl party. He was (literally, I'm not joking) puking in the bathroom and stumbling all over the place. Now, this boy never drinks more than one beer and he downed 2/3 of a bottle of rum himself. Not a good choice. I didn't really drink anything (just a couple sips of something, not even close to one full drink), so I had to take care of the drunkie. Not my favorite.

I sort of gave myself yesterday off and discovered something. Mondays I have 5 hours of class and always beat myself up for not going to the gym when I get home. I take Sat's off, and have always TOTALLY been down on myself for not working Monday, but then I realized I'm working out 6 days a week! I can totally do 5, and it will make me feel better because I won't be mad at myself all the time. Yay!
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:50 PM   #47  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Wow... there's so much to follow up...and no time.

I weighed this morning and I was shocked to see that I have actually gained about 5 lbs in a week, which I have no idea how. I started working out more using the Exercise On Demand last week...and haven't drank that much water over the weekend. I'm telling myself (with help of my bf) that it's just water weight based on those two reasons. I wanted to be at 170 by the V-day but after that gain, now I got like 11 lbs to get to 170... Well, I'm still not going to change my ticker because I def am not staying at that weight.

I had a busy weekend with my bf's birthday...stayed up till almost 4 AM on Saturday night playing Rock band with his friend and his gf. lol. That was pretty fun because they now got the whole set.

I didn't get to do work out dvd but did get to run for about 30 minutes in the morning today, which is "good", I guess.

I will be back later to read through and hopefully will be able to do some personals.
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:55 PM   #48  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

I worked out tonight! No Joke. Yay! I have just decided to put one foot in front of the other and walk. There is nothing more I can do than that! I also changed my ticker back. I can't be truthful with myself if I can't even change a dang ticker. So wah-lah. There it is. I humbly weigh in again at 252.

So much for that V-day goal .......

Brie- I have the page open but haven't had the time to listen yet. I appreciate the link and it is on my list for tomorrow!

Last edited by HeatherMcG; 02-02-2009 at 09:57 PM.
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:01 PM   #49  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

RANT:
turbo tax is down during tax season WTF!!!

RANT OVER!

heather she talks about it on jan. 18th or 25th or both lol sorry i dont remember exactly

Last edited by bjeweled; 02-02-2009 at 10:02 PM.
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:25 PM   #50  
lisa34t

S/C/G: 231/ticker/160-175

Height: 5"3

Hello Ladies!

This is such a active chat! I LIKE! lol I feel the need to introduce myself..i believe i know a few names and some i dont...Well Im lisa and im 20year old Business Major...graduating on May with two AAS ,one in Accounting and another Business Admin... Well i started my journey Jan 16 , after a much older friend told me its easier to take it off now than later so her i am ..about 11 LIGHTER and feeling GREAT about it!

Taragettinthin- Thats the attitude to have ..the very first goal i made for myself...and i didnt make it and i was so excited and on a roll...but i kept goin and I DID IT!

One for Every 5lbs
lisa34t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:33 PM   #51  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Nish- I knew you would get a kick out of that!! haha I rocked it out this weekend girl.

To everyone else thank you for being here for me I really wouldn't be able to do it without you! I need to look extra fine in case I ever see this guy again..or well any guy for that matter haha.
But ladies I'm telling you right now be careful what you wished for because bruised knees HURT like ****...especially when at work you have to crawl around on the floor to clean up!! AHHH
I didn't get to work out today but I have totally stayed on plan with eating
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:43 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Carter- are you on facebook? Are we friends are there? He's fine though for her real but then again you're fine too!!

Star- thanks girl! It seems like you had a good time.

Dis- I think the pictures are on page 2.

Nish- After all that mess they put you through? I would make them bring it to you! And thanks for the compliment.... although I was unsure with the dress I thought of you! I was like aiight, I'm out of the house now I got to wear this dress, not let it wear me.

Heather- I'm so proud of you!!!! You're doing so good. Wait to go on the workout! I wish you were closer!

Bejeweled- thanks girl! Hey, what kind of pushups are you doing?

Art- hey girl! Actually this black dress is a more sexier one! lol I've graduated dresses. I can't believe he got so drunk... that was very good of you.

Tara- Hey girl!!

SO......... I had my first meeting with my mini jillian! She likes the name by the way.... today we only did the fitness test which took an hour.... she said that she was very impressed with my strength! She couldn't believe that I could do all I could. She really made me feel great and she had a lot of good things to say. I can't believe how strong i am now! I was doing arm presses with 25 pound weights and wasn't that heavy! She just kinda looked at me and said we are going to have a lot of fun. lol I'm like great.

I'm going again on Wednesday. I'm very proud of myself!!!! I have impressed my trainer, but I know she's gonna be ready to kick my butt on Wednesday!!
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:51 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

Default What!??!??!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by starmac13 View Post
Cake - please come to short pump. I need people who understand that a size 6 is not big. Nish - you too
Who the crap told you a size 6 was big!? I'll punch them in their stupid face! Burger King and cheese cake have me in a size 6 right now, since I can't get my butt into my 4's. My old 1SGT saw me at Ukrops this morning. He bought and handed me a king size candy bar, asked me if I was working as a Victoria Beckham impersonator and told me I looked like a refugee. He's a crazy old redneck from Modesta, so it's not even like he has Ethnic Booty Bias to fall back on. Whatever.

LMFAO! Speaking of that, I was at Stoney Point today shopping at Dillard's and the checkout line in the misses dept was ridiculous, so I ran over to the Womens dept. I was behind an older couple, both of whom were pretty big and the wife was trying to remember what size her niece was, so her hubby calls her on the phone and asks her what size she is. Convo goes like this:

(On Phone) Man: We're at Dillard's, we just need to double check your size. ...Yes, what size are you? A 16? You sure? Check your tag girl, I don't think you're a 16... 22? You sure? Okay.
(to wife) She said a 22. Whoo hoo, we got some robust women in this family.

Wife: Ron!!!!! How are you going to sit and announce it to everybody? Hush up!

Man: What!? What do you mean announce, this is the WOMENS section! You don't come over here to buy a size 10, just like I wouldn't go over there and try to buy a pair of skinny cut Levi's now come on!

The salesgirl and I were cracking up.

Heather -- Don't feel bad hun! I'm doing the same thing and have been for over a month now. I was 14lbs up last week (granted, it was TOM) and couldn't fit any of my clothes, yesterday I was 135, today i'm 144. Still can't fit anything. I ate crap during TOM, but I did exercise, and still am like normal. For some reason my body is fighting it no matter what I do. I bumped up my calories, lost steadily, then started packing it on again. Lowered my calories significantly, even to the point of only eating when I got hungry (put me around 700-1000 depending on how busy I was) and continued to gain. I guess we just have to ride it out and refuse to throw up the white flag. If you can do it (and I know you can), then i'm going to do it too.

Brie -- That's why I use HRBlock's federal free edition. And you should visit! I'm not joining you with the bikini though. I made that mistake last summer, and girl... That water is cold! LoL! I thought I was going to die of hypothermia out there on my boogie board, but then a group of dolphins swam past me like 20 feet away and I made it back to shore in record time. DH had the nerve to tell me on the phone, "You should have stayed there! They might have played with you!"

Ummm... sorry, but there is no game that I want to play -- in dark, deep ocean water no less -- with a gang of 1,000lb porpoises. Especially in a two piece.

HWGA -- Haha! I thought about that, but there are some financial stipulations that need to be taken care of and I need to make sure that the jeep is acceptable. And good going on the dress! It's confidence that makes clothes look good, and you looked great. As my mother always says, "Arch the back. *** and titties out. Look like you want it, then say no." That woman is a sage.

Last edited by NishKitten; 02-02-2009 at 10:56 PM.
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:15 PM   #54  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Yeah girl I got a facebook and a myspace...but I like my myspace better haha! Becky Carter is the name and dont forget it. Ugh I think I am going to call it a night and get some rest. See ya'll in the a.m.
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:27 PM   #55  
I will do this.

I didn't have ANYTHING BAD at the superbowl party which I actually planned on doing so sunday I worked out and burned 600 calories for some wiggle room but ended up hardly eating because all the food was gone by the time we got there!!

SOOO today the boy and I went out for chinese. i got lemon chicken. I feel gulity. AND fried calamari. BAD TAYLOR.

I am going to the gym tomorrow anyway. And I got in 5 days at the gym burning 2,600 calories last week at the gym!!! W00T

I don't have rehearsals this week so I will be able to stalk the boards! yay!!
I have missed you girls so much

I am going to bed and I will do personals tomorrow after I make it to the gym and burn off some of this lemon chicken!
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:40 PM   #56  
I heart 3FC

S/C/G: 210/197/135

Height: 5'2" Age: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by NishKitten View Post
It's confidence that makes clothes look good, and you looked great. As my mother always says, "Arch the back. *** and titties out. Look like you want it, then say no." That woman is a sage.
Just wanted to say I LOVE this. My new motto.
just keep swimming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 12:08 AM   #57  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

Nish - 1. Ukrops = heaven 2. Does that mean you are in Richmond? 3. Gotta love the people at Stony Point. Oh Ron. haha. Yeah when they start talking about weight, I just tune out. I dont want to get into one of those conversations where I turn into the Incredible Hulk and their defense is "Well we are not talking about you. You look great." They have no concept of sizes.

Arts - I love breakfast for dinner. It is my favorite food (no that is not a typo)

Heather - Good Job. Dont get discouraged. Keep your head forward. You will get there.

HWGA - it was a blast. Some guy did a back flip going at the speed of my grandmother. It was crazy.
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 12:11 AM   #58  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

nish - i guess it is cold in VA lol. ive only been to the beach once and it was hawaii and it was so warm

becky - these bruised knees are cracking me up lol *reminisces*

lisa welcome!

hwga - yay for mini jillian! keep me updated
http://hundredpushups.com/week1.html
its the one hundred pushup challenge at the end u should be able to do 100 pushups. i am doing them on my knees right now but i think i am going to do it once like this then again regular. we'll see.

taylor - good job girl on the working out cant wait to chat it up this week!

tara - you will come back down girl dont sweat it!

disg - yr pics look awesome! keep it up mama!

k i am filing my stupid taxes now goodnight folks
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 12:38 AM   #59  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

bjeweled Wow! 8 lbs! That's awesome! I'm sure you will do fine in Feb too!

Jessica The dog and the nice weather will be a great "motivation" to run outside, for sure!

Cake Wow! That's awesome! I'm proud of you, too!
I have hard time working out on weekends, because my bf is here... I had no problem doing it when I first started but now I think I'm just getting "lazy" about that. I need to keep up with my workout even on weekends.

Blcarter Sure sounds like you had a blast! And yay for the weight! You will have no prob reaching the goal! and wow, he's a HOTTIE!

HWGA Dancing all night?! Sounds like you and vday really had fun! I'm so jealous! and you ladies look GORGEOUS!!! It's been so long since I've went dancing... sigh.. i do miss it a lot. And that's great that the session went well!

Disgruntled You look AMAZING!!!!! It was worth fighting to get the pics!

Nish 780?! Wow! That's awesome! Good luck with the job!

luvja Good luck with getting back on the plan and the job!!!

My plan is...
More fruit and veggies
More water
Exercise every day including weekends, even if it's just simple running while watching TV
Exercise TV with at least 2 different ones on weekdays
To take time when eating
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 02:35 AM   #60  
keep on truckin'

S/C/G: 253/249/190

Height: 6'1

HWGA: I already knew you were strong girl!!

Taylor: mmm chinese food sounds so good right now! Don't beat yourself up over it girl, you are doing great!

bjeweled: oh my gosh, I heard taxes are so annoying! I have to file mine for the first time this year! I don't even know how to do them! I'm gonna have to go to H&R block or something...

HeatherMcG: Don't beat yourself up girl...I'm probably not going to make my VDAY goal either!

Tara: I like the exercise on demand too! I do the videos once in a while... Have you ever tried to do the jackie one? It's REALLY hard!

~Well tonight has SUCKED for me. I told the guy I was semi-seeing that we are done. He wanted me to keep the fact that we are talking a COMPLETE secret just because he knows my ex. I told him "I am not anyone's secret. We can just stop talking, that way you won't have anything to keep secret." He was also getting REALLY mad at me for asking him why he wanted to keep it a secret, like he was YELLING at me on the phone. I'm like thinking 'oh **** no motherf*cker, your penis is way too small for you to be yelling at me like that'. So I told him "You know what, you are getting WAY too angry over something so tiny. I don't want to talk to you anymore." He said he was okay with it. I know he will probably try to call me tomorrow though. But I am sad if he doesn't...Idunno why. He's stupid anyways.

On top of that, I found out that this woman I work with that is one level above me (not my boss, just assigns me stuff to do, she is like 2 levels down from my boss) has been talking SO MUCH CRAP behind my back. She is like trying to get me fired. My co-worker told me that she is trying to get me fired. I didn't even do anything either, which is why it's so depressing and confusing. She just doesn't like me for some reason. I literally didn't do ANYTHING to her, and she was actually one of my friends before I got promoted to the position I am in now. So now I have to deal with all this drama. Work was one of the only things that was going good in my life, and now that is all messed up too. Needless to say, it is going to be VERY hard not to binge this week. Someone get me some prozac!
vdaybaby is offline   Reply With Quote