Old 02-07-2009, 04:27 PM   #241  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Nish: You were too kind. I am married too and I would have slapped him across the face and then turned him over to my husband. Drunk or not, you don't cross the line of kissing a married woman especially when he has someone at home. It makes it 10X worse that they are engaged and she is expecting. What a jerk

Bee: That's quite a love of honeybell oranges you have. lol I hope to run across one sometime to see if there are all you say!

WE ARE NOT GETTING THE HOUSE! The offer went in on Wednesday, our deadline was friday at 4:00 and as of noon today....we couldn't get a hold of ANYONE from our agency. GRRR! We knew that they were shady as soon as they told us to "simply disregard" our inaccurate disclosure. **** to the NO, I will not disregard any legal document. Especially one affecting my future home. Needless to say some bigger stuff went down today, but I'll spare you the details. Basically, the broker was waaayyy to shady and after consulting another realtor, completely unprofessional and legally in the wrong. So much that we were advised to get an attorney. The problem with that is the broker is the son of the school's superintendent. And around here, people talk. People get and lose jobs based on who they know and who they are related to. Therefore, suing the superintendents son was not the best career move I could make wanting a contractual position next year. Oh, did I mention that broker lives with daddy and daddy knows all the details of our deal? Therefore, we politely dropped it and asked for our ernest money back. Although I would like to stick it to him, it isn't worth the legal fees or the risk of my job. So our dream house is gone. We have turned to a realtor an hour away from a large, upstanding firm to have her deal and negotiate with all of the idiots down here. Its a real shame.

Last edited by HeatherMcG; 02-07-2009 at 04:28 PM.
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 04:45 PM   #242  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

I was reading today about them, and its a grapefruit and a tangerine. So it has the juiciness of the grapefruit and the seeds of a tangerine (which are like none).
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 06:24 PM   #243  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

i might have to see if i can get my brother to send me some he is somewhere in florida...

got my p90x and i am going to sams to see if i can get resistance bands and such so i can start either monday or thursday. idk if i want my rest day to be sunday or wednesday my class night. i will figure it out by monday i guess

i am being such a lazy today but plan to get unlazy like right now ttyl
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 06:40 PM   #244  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

I'm so stoked! i got in a size 7 today without a muffin top! lol
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 06:50 PM   #245  

S/C/G: 175/ticker/129

Height: 5'4

wahoooo JahJah!!

i went bra shopping for the first time since starting to losing weight. I had to get fitted, and i went from a38 DD to a 36 B. yeah a B! i feel like a should mourn the loss of my sweaterpuppets.
hiimnatalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 07:09 PM   #246  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

Yeah i was a DD too and now i can only wear 34,32 padded C's
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 12:08 AM   #247  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

Ladies I'm way tired and I have to get up way early for work tomorrow but I just wanted to tell you guys that not only was I able to wear my "neener neener" tshirt (you know, the one you think you'll never fit again ever?) today but I was trying on a couple of dresses at JC Penney and I was trying on 12s and having no zipper trouble.

DH said I looked so damn hot in this one dress. Probably gonna hold out for a size 10.
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 11:52 PM   #248  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Taylor You know I will be here for you anytime!

Cake The bulgogi was great. I think I put too much soysauce, though...but I never measure stuff when I cook Korean food...

leighish You looked sooo hot in the FB pic!!! You are doing so great!

Well... I'm WAY TOO behind to do any personals really... I have been sick...couldn't even go to work on Thursday.. stayed laying down pretty much all day. I did get to work out some on Friday, and it did make me feel kinda better only when I was working out. I'm feeling so much better now and tomorrow is new day...and new week...

Last edited by taragettingthin; 02-08-2009 at 11:52 PM.
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote