Old 01-29-2009, 10:23 PM   #136  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

So I apologize again for no personals ... rough week

I woke up this morning and felt like i had been kicked in the kidneys (I compaired it to how it must feel to be pregnant with the bladder pressure). I had my stomach drained, which I felt none of because she went though scar tissue. She said it wasn't that bad in the amount but I would probable need to do it one more time.

She said I should still be taking it easy but I can start doing things so I think this weekend I'm going to try and go to the gym and walk on the treadmill. The not exercising thing is killing me.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:45 PM   #137  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Cake So you went to gym after THAT LONG of working hours?! Who's the "souljah"!?!? Wow!!! Oh and I did find Flirty Girls! lol. It's not full length but I sure like it better than Carmen.

HWGA Yeah! I'm in! 30DS time! I did "Less is more cardio" today from Exercise TV and I thought I was gonna die. It reminded me of the very first time I tried 30DS. And well, yeah, you didn't eat healthy but somehow it still helped you! Congrats on the loss! heh

BLCarter Wow! Fun weekend planned ahead, huh? Singing?! That sounds like fun! Let us know how it goes!!

Nicki Yup, i did vote already. And as far as Exercise On Demand... Well, I have Comcast. I used to have Charter when I lived in CO but I don't remember if they had that or not... Do they have anything like "Sports and Fitness" or anything close to it from On Demand? That's where Exercise On Demand can be found for Comcast. And I think you made the right choice about court ordered child support. Think of your daughter first. I don't know the details but your ex sure sounds like my ex...that I don't even want to start.

Bjeweled Wow! Congrats on the loss! That's great! And I'm sure you will be back in shape in no time!

Disgruntled I LOVE LOVE LOVE your thought for the day!

Remember Just take care of yourself and do take it easy, plz. Once you feel better, you can exercise. If you force it, it may take longer to heal.

Well... update on my tax status: I was able to check the status of the refund and it's not only accepted, but it's actually COMPLETED. The refund is going to be direct deposited into my checking at the beginning of next week. I got to talk to someone from the Treasury and she said that I will have to file again with my own SSN and my ex will have to file amended return for himself. Thankfully, he hasn't filed Michigan tax because he's in the military and hasn't paid MI tax for years now. So I will be getting "double" return and will have to send the money to the Treasury. I let him know of the situation and told him I'd take care of it, and he was surprisingly cool with it. I thought he was going to chew me up. But man... what a mess. Grrr...

I ended up using most my "free" time when my DD was sleeping on that mess... but I did get to do some workout. I did Standing Abs by Jennifer Galardi, Booty Beat by Flirty Girls (it wasn't full length, which sucked because I quite liked it), and Less is More Cardio by Cindy something. In total, I think it was about 50 minutes. Less is More Cardio really killed me and I couldn't even do all of the last parts. It was really like the first time I tried 30DS.

As far as eating goes... I can't even remember what I really ate today because I've been just too busy with that paperwork. I was even late to work.

My co-worker is getting doughnuts for the birthday... Someone from the day shift actually bakes a cake or makes something for birthdays but she was so sick this week that she asked my night shift co-worker to bake something. As she's not such a good baker, she's going to go to the 7-11 and get doughnuts. I don't know about doughnuts but I should get something to eat anyways...

By the way, has anyone seen Cali?

Last edited by taragettingthin; 01-29-2009 at 10:47 PM.
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 11:12 PM   #138  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

tara - stay away from the doughnut. sorry you are going through all of the tax mess
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 11:32 PM   #139  
Can't wait till 170

Yay, Disgruntled!
Old 01-29-2009, 11:59 PM   #140  

S/C/G: 412/TICKER/175

Height: 5'5

HWGA – I’d say it’s kind of a test kind of thing. Try a week with higher calories, and compare. All you can do is make changes, to find exactly what’s going to work the best for you, because everyone is different. Make sure you’re eating breakfast EVERY day as well. I know it’s old advice, but it truly helps.

Bjeweled – I’ve heard wonderful things about the Fat Smash diet! I applaud you. I definitely couldn’t go veggie. I’m too much of a carnivore.

Artsnsmarts
– That’s awesome that your Mom is working out as well. You guys can be a support system.

Tara
– I hope you get those taxes, and stat! I’m still waiting on my W-2’s. I really hate my former employer.

DisgruntledOne – Oh, I know…I think being on the show would be SO difficult, as I usually only stay at the gym for an hour-hour and a half usually, and they work out for 6-8 hours EVERY day. But I think being on TV wearing bicycle shorts & a sports bra would keep me going! UGH. And having my weight out there for the whole world to see. Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow!

It’s been a looong day on my front. I have far too much homework that’s due by 11am tomorrow morning. Blah. Of course, it’s going to be another long night. I’m very anxious for my weigh in day on Monday. I did an ‘unofficial’ one this morning, and it showed me almost 6 lbs down, so here’s to hoping! I’ve just gotta make it through the weekend, and avoid all the temptations they bring!!
kayleystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 12:04 AM   #141  
I will do this.

---Rant---

So I am in this show where I am one of the three biggest girls - however I am the smallest of the three by at least 2 sizes. But we are all built much differently...

Today we had to wear rehearsals skirts -- none of which fit me...BUT it did the fit one the girls because she is an "apple" shape so it was able to fit her waist...

I wasn't able to wear a skirt (along the another girl) because I am too big. This was just a slap in the face. I feel like a failure.

I HATE it. I know I am smaller than the other girl and it was really cr@ppy to be left out and unable to wear a skirt.

I felt shamed of myself and my body and so angry. I ended up not eating my meal at rehearsal and just chugging water which left me with only 700 calories by the time I got home on top of workout where I burned 500 calories...(which isn't good but the thought of food just made me ill at the time... I have eaten since then)

I just felt like a slap in the face. Here I am working my @ss off, literally...working out 4-5 times a week for an hour, watching what I eat and I can't even fit into a skirt.

If anything is has lit a HUGE fire under me.

Never again will I feel this way.

--Rant over--
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 01:18 AM   #142  
Can't wait till 170

I have to strongly agree with what DisgruntledOne said. It made you upset now, made you feel like a failure now, but I'm sure it also made you stronger. For the girl who could wear that skirt, it was just another day, probably. But you are stronger and you will get better day by day. It got you upset now but think of what kind of difference will there be between you and her in a year. Well, not even a year. Try 6 months. The stuff she can wear now will be falling off of you! Self-esteem is such a big part of us. Be strong. You are a beautiful woman who is caring, loving, beautiful, and sexy. Don't think of what happened, but picture yourself from your bf's point of view. You are a gorgeous woman in his eyes, in our eyes, in many people's eyes. Look at yourself that way and focus on your goal, girl! We love you!
Old 01-30-2009, 02:18 AM   #143  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

Taylor - I agree too. I see a ticker that is going down, not up. Use this as motivation, BUT do not stress over it. Compare yourself to your former self, no one else. Where would you have been now if you had not changed your life style versus where are you now? That is what is important. Stay positive.

Last edited by starmac13; 01-30-2009 at 09:23 AM.
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 02:55 AM   #144  
Can't wait till 170

Star. Comparing yourself to your former self, no one else. That's a very good one!!! I will have to remember that myself.

Last edited by taragettingthin; 01-30-2009 at 02:55 AM.
Old 01-30-2009, 04:02 AM   #145  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

starmac - i love greens! and you can definitely have them while dieting. my fav comfort food meal is collard greens with some jiffy mix cornbread made with skim milk. if you mix it really well it tastes awesome. i season the greens with smoked turkey butts instead of pork and i use the regular seasonings its a veggie! eat some greens girl! sometimes i have to have a taste of what makes me happy lol. i can get u the full recipe if u want. its so good thats how my family cooks greens at holidays.

disg- yay for keeping up! its hard. thanks ma'am i am hoping that i keep doing this right so i can post a big loss for my WI this week. i wanna be out of the 190's by feb 1st :cross:

tara - i am glad you know what you need to do. i am sure that makes you feel better! way to go on the exercising! you are a machine! lol i try to keep up with you and hwga...ya'll keep me on my toes

taylor - you wont feel like that again. you are a rockstar and are super committed that skirt will mean nothing when you are at your goal

going to bed... ashlan i didnt forget about you

talk to yall in the morn
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 06:41 AM   #146  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning Beautiful Ladies of 3FC!

I am sooo happy today is Friday. I do have to coem in tomorrow but only for 4 hours, which is nothing compared to 10 or 11. I am so sore from yesterday but it means it must be working. I just keep thinking "BURN more CALORIES than I take in, IT HAS TO WORK". This motto has no rhyme or catchiness but I got through the eliiptical "cardio" program when I thought my legs were gonna out right from under me. I hope I am not pushing to hard cause I fell asleep with me BB in my hand on top of the covers.

Brie Thanks oney. I got your e-mail, I will let you know what I will do about that. First I am gonna see how my weigh-in goes, ya know see if my hard works actually pays off. CAUSE I DID NOT WANNA GO TO THE GYM LAST NITE.

Taylor I am so sorry you had to feel this way. But I totally agree with Disgruntled, you have to feel this way sometimes to keep you focused. You are doing amazing, you are so very dedicated even with all you have going on. In 6 months from now you will remember this as a stepping stone.

Kayley Good Luck with BL. I always wanted to be on that show! But I just watch .....I may die if I had to work out with Jillian in the flesh!

Disgruntled My mom, my BF, and my friend all tease me because I am all over the palce. Two years ago when I first started them both, they were like how are you a boxer with a coin belt on. I was like IDK I am Hollywood (that's my nickname) and in Hollywood anything is possible. I have a tough exterior but I am absolutely obsessed with being feminine and sexy. I am one of the wierdest people ever. I mean I have 13 tattoos, 2 percings and can't wait for my 1/2 way mark so I can get an industrial piercing, oh yeah and my hair is pink . I know it's crazy I'm just a rockin boxing bellydancer...LOL

Tara I am so jealous you gotta do flirty girl....boo. I can't wait to get my stuff. I am very happy to hear you got your taxes straight and that your ex wasn't a pain in the "you know what". And you still got in exercise...you are my hero (batting of the eyes)

RHTS Sorry you are having such a rough week. But like someone else be patient on the exercise because when you do come back, you wnat to come back healthy and complication free. You don't want to risk having to take off another week...... It will be fine

Starmac Get yo' man gurl. He will be gone before you know it!!!!! Good Job on making to the GYM!!!

HWGA Hey baby. Sorry I left you hanging ....I was tired...pls forgive me.

Everyoen else.....
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 09:16 AM   #147  

S/C/G: 412/TICKER/175

Height: 5'5

Just wanted to pop in here & say HI. Hope you all have a great weekend.
kayleystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 09:19 AM   #148  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Brie I worked out the points and planned three days worth of menus so far. It doesn't seem as though it would be too bad honestly. I think I am going to give it the old college try. And to be honest it seems like I would more satisfied because allthe foods are "filling" and no junk allowed.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 09:37 AM   #149  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

i am going back to sleep momentarily as my last post was circa 3am and i have been up since 715am. UGH

good stuff ashlan i am glad! we gonna be skinny minnies lol
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 09:38 AM   #150  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Good morning ladies! So I went out and got decently drunk last night! Yikes and then I drove ALL the way home(took me FOREVER) cuz I live in the middle of nowhere. I am like sick thinking about the fact that I drove home like that...can't do that again no way no how...even though I had been sobering up for a while I still feel like it was WAY stupid.
Anyways...I am super excited for tonight because it is 2 of my friends's birthday and we are going out to dinner(which I might not really eat much there) and then going to shimmers(a bar...with a dance floor). I called this guy last night that I have totally been crushin on for like 2 weeks and he told me to text him today to see if he will go....i really hope he does.
Oh yeah my son woke up early this morning and decided to DRAW with PEN all over the walls..my parents are going to KILL me...I tried to wash it off but they haven't painted the walls yet so its like the drywall is coming off!!!
I will probably stalk the boards for a lil bit here while I wake up
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote