Old 08-25-2008, 01:30 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Shan- really! You know you got a good thing with your boyfriend. Other people can think whatever they want.... You know what this remind me of. Have you seen Enchanted? You know when everyone is being sarcastic and meant things as a insult, the "princess" takes it all as a compliment.... I wish I could be like that.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 01:44 PM   #17  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

That movie was awesome I'm glad I'm not the only person over 14 who saw it haha.
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 02:03 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

I Love That Movie!!
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 02:10 PM   #19  
*insert inspiration here*

S/C/G: 286/185/130

LOL! Spoz...in the beginning, I thought it was hilarious cause I felt like I was 9 again when we went to see Beauty and the Beast since it was all cartoony. I miss old school Disney with the animation was simple.

Shan: For some reason, my friends guys friends think I'm rich. I'm like, your run of the mill poor college student, I just know how to manage my money. I don't want for anything but on the flip side, I can't really afford to go buy a new car. Case and point, I wanted some new clothes, so I did some comparing and contrasting and found a sale and bought 4 pair of jeans and 2 camis from Avenue for only $108. That's not too bad. It would also be helpful if my friends stop telling their guy friends that I have good credit. I'm not co-signing for no body!

Here we go: I get proposals too, but it's usually from the guy living in his mothers basement or the old guy in a Cadillac who is like twice my age. I do wonder why I attract this set. If my friends read this, they'd kick my butt. They say I never give my number out to regular guys. It's true...normal guys at the gas station or the bank, I just ignore and act like they aren't staring at me. I suppose I don't understand why they are interested in me, so I take it as a joke and say I'm married or I'm 16 and that can usually get them to leave me alone.
caligirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 02:10 PM   #20  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

Hey ya'll! just popping in for a sec to catch up. Shan, I'm in the same boat, worked my butt off for what I have and by no means an I rich so when someone says something off hand about it I make sure to point out how hard I work for my lifestyle and they could have it too if they got off their lazy butts and did it for themselves.
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 02:44 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 176

Height: 5"7

Cali i know what you mean last week i watched lion king 1 and 2 and aladdin...i just felt like watching which so unlike me lol.

Take everything and make it positive dont let others or yourself keep you down!
startingnew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 04:56 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 164.3/see ticker/118

Heather, I haven't seen enchanted.... I want to though. But I know what you mean. I'm just going to ignore it or laugh.. like I said if they think I'm a suga momma their mistaken.

cali you comment about your friends telling everyone you have good credit makes me laugh. I picture one of my slimier guy friends saying "I've got a girl for you, she's cute and she got good credit..." I don't know why it makes me laugh but it does. I also love old school disney. While movies like Shrek are cool, it does isn't the same as knowing that someone spent 100s or 1000s of hours drawing all those images by hand. That patience and dedication are mind boggling to me. Lion King is my fav disney movie. I've seen aladdin on ice, beauty and the beast on ice. And both the lion king and beauty and the beast in the theatre. I love disney!

ghost Way to go on what you've accomplished. I will admit that a large part of my lifestyle came from parents. They have helped me out emensely. But they tought me the value of a dollar. I save, I contribute to my retirement plan and I pay all my own bills. I may be a little spoiled but, I try not to ever act that way. I'll take every advantage given to me, to get me where I want to be.
shantroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 05:05 PM   #23  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

OMG, diet disaster today. Birthday parties at my office are so lame. Chinese food. Ugh. I restrained myself, just had a taste of a few dishes, some rice, edamame and soup but I know the sodium is going to kill me. I'm glad its a mid day mistake though so I can just skip dinner and have a snack. I need to get going to chugging water to wash out all that sodium. AT LEAST I didn't have cake. It was looking good but the chinese food guilt kept me away from it.

Shan, my parents spoil me too, I'd never have what I have now if they didn't provide free child care every day I have to work since my son was born. Child care is expensive. I'm lucky in that respect and consider myself a spoiled brat because of it...lol
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 05:23 PM   #24  

Ghost there's nothing wrong with being a little spoiled... It when you start acting like a spoiled b*tch that it becomes a problem! Let's hear it for being a little spoiled!
Old 08-25-2008, 05:53 PM   #25  

Ummm.....Ghost and Shan.... can I be adopted into your family? Just kidding!

I for sure would say I'm not spoiled, but a part of me wish I was. I do appreciate the hard work I have had to do and I appreciate everything that I have.

Shan- you should so see that movie. It's really cute and it's just a uplifting movie.

Cali- That is too funny! I can't believe you get proposals all the time. It seems that at times I attract the guys I don't want to. I'm like ewww, do I have a sign on my forehead that says bother me? But then again, I get the guys that are so fine it would make you want to slap your momma and I know I got to stay away from them. lol I'm going through a "single" time right now by choice and it's actually pretty cool.

So my day is good, ready to go work out after work. I also went to Wally World and bought a scale for my food and I got a tabeo (sp?) dvd. I want to do cardio T and Thurs at home. Never tried a workout video but going to try. Anyone ever do tabeo?
Old 08-25-2008, 05:58 PM   #26  

Heather, my bf's out of town this week, so maybe I'll rent it and have a chick flick night.
Old 08-25-2008, 06:06 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 176

Height: 5"7

i love taebo and lost weight using it and so alot of definition in my arms i def recommend it but it alot of work lol one of my skinny friends couldnt complete the tape which i thought was hilarious
startingnew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 06:10 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Hey girls sorry I’ve been MIA. I was on vacation for two weeks. So much fun, hanging out poolside in Phoenix was amazing. I also went to the VFW national convention in FL (for my internship) which was cool because I was able to hear McCain speak, I missed Obama because my supervisor freaked out because of the tropical storm. I ate too much, drank too much, but it was tons of fun so I guess it was worth it. I’m sure my weight is up I’m waiting to step on the scale for a few days for the bloat to decrease.

I also went to a concert last night. First row. Tons of fun. But I feel like I got beat up because it was general admission and everyone was pushing forward. I’m waiting for the bruises to appear. Still I had fun. I was flirting with two of the guys in different bands, so bad to the point where my brother made a comment on how the one was signing to me during one of the songs. It was fun.

Otherwise I started classes today. Got invited to go on another trip with my old internship to Chicago in a few weeks. I start a new internship tomorrow.

Just Keep Swimming – Good job staying under 152.

Startingnew – good luck with the move.

Spoz – Hmm 6 pounds is a big different. Hopefully it stays off.

Cali – I live on the produce section of the grocery store. I spend the most time there when shopping.

Here we go – I love random marriage proposals. I get them from the old vets all the time and I find it flattering.

Arts – Fell better soon.

Shan – I find look at “fat” and “now” pictures are some of the best motivation. Seeing how far I’ve come helps me stay on track and realize how close I am. Good luck. That is really annoying about you BF friend, I hate when people are like that. So judgmental .

Meredith – If you are vomiting you probable shouldn’t work out because you will end up dehydrated. Plus it will probable make you feel worse. Also if you keep vomiting then you might want to see a doctor. I also find for vomiting then pepto bismo is better then Mylanta.

Kimberly – have fun in Spain. I’m jealous.

Ghost – You probable shouldn’t skip dinner but just eat something lighter and add extra water because of the sodium in the Chinese food.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 06:14 PM   #29  
Losing weight - Toning up

S/C/G: 159/128/120

Height: 5'7"

have a great week everyone.
yesterday i took my measurement, and almost screaming out loud.
My thigh is getting smaller.
In the past, i was less pounds than i am now, but my clothes size is the same and my thigh...they just never gone down for at least 1/10 inch. But now it is losing. I'm just so happy. Have to give credits for exercises. It's such a motivation that the place i want to lose the most is losing.

Anyways, happy rant is over I hope everyone has a good week, healthy week and, stay OP ^^
Annita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 06:23 PM   #30  

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantroy View Post
Heather, my bf's out of town this week, so maybe I'll rent it and have a chick flick night.
Oh you totally should!

Remember! I was just thinking of you and wondering if you were back. Nice pic. I'm glad you had a good time. I'm jealous!