Old 05-28-2018, 07:34 AM   #226  

S/C/G: 257/230.0/156

Height: 5' 8"

No scale but sadly the other day it was 230.8

Ok so I’m thinking though it drives me nuts and my outlook for the day nuts - I have to either weigh daily or I have to micromanage my calories daily (I haven’t been and this weekend has been a free for all welcoming summer!) because the scale is getting away from me too fast. I didn’t want to see a 30 again and here I have. And why is it that skinny men can stay skinny for years while their wives get chunky? There is one couple at church and he’s been the same skinny w a small pot belly and she’s just gotten heavier with each year. My DH and I are both looking heavy - we’ve gained together. It’d be nice to not have to worry about weight ever.

Had cookout w family and my fil believes in mayo based salads - cole slaw, potato salad, broccoli salad - all in mayo. Meat choices weren’t any better: sausage and weenies and charred chicken. Remind me next time to bring a crudite and veg tray will y’all! I never have all the ingredients on hand but it’d be better for me to plan ahead. Not to mention that it’s been so darn hot (at 5 this am it was already 70) with highs 95-100 with heat indexes. So of course l we have been having ice cream.

I can’t win in this manner. I’m set up for failure. I recognize this.

I do hope your weekends are going well. You are all enjoying family - love those extra who served the country - prayers for those lost. I knew the poppies had specific meanings but I was reminded this weekend as I caught a lady on the news explaining her making of them. We have a local gal who makes them in memory of her dad and uncles. I think in today’s world These days meanings get lost in the shuffle. I know we try to get our young ones to the celebrations and mass at church so they know what in part the day is about and to remember those lost.

Anywho - may you all have good times with family this weekend. Diets well look at later in the week!

Last edited by lemonthyme; 05-28-2018 at 07:38 AM.
lemonthyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 12:14 PM   #227  

S/C/G: 276.4/215/160

Height: 5'6

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!!

Diane:. I hope you are having fun with the baseball!! It's been really nice weather here around 70-75! I love this time of year.

Uber:. When do you go to Yellowstone? It's beautiful there this time of year! Congrats on the weight! I so want the 2 teens before June but not sure if I will make it or not!

Lemon:. I hear you on sizes. Mine mostly come in the lower half where I have problems. My lower half is bigger than my upper. I can be a large in the top and still wear 14-18 in the bottoms. I don't wear shorts cuz I hate my thick legs! Lots of men tend to stay skinny I think it has to do with genes. Both my parents are over weight and my whole family struggles with it. I had a talk with a super skinny friend who told me being super skinny was not easy she tries and tries to gain weight to be healthy and she is judged as anerexic. I think we all struggle with insecurities. I have another friend that just told me she lost 80 pounds and it took her nearly 3 years because she only lost 3 pounds a month but she stuck with it. She said that was so difficult because so many lose faster. I've been doing a lot of thinking because I don't want to be frustrated with my losses on a regular basis but it's so hard when you want to lose. I'm going to try and focus on my steps and maybe get a better tape measure and weigh less. I have to micromanage my calories or I go overboard even on IF.

Happy Memorial Day and remember those who gave their lives!
jenjenangel027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 12:33 AM   #228  
Less is more.

S/C/G: 298/234/170

Height: 5'5"

I'm back!
Sooooo sorry for vanishing. After my man's surgery, things got very hectic around the house and only now have things settled enough for me to have a moment to remember to post here haha. Seems it's not until I'm in bed falling asleep that I remember I forgot to post for yet another day. Well, finally I remember! My man is doing fine, his stitches are already out and is in much less pain. My insurance did approve of my Nexplanon Birth control and I got my old one removed and a new one put it. Which was caused more pain than I remembered. Thankfully I was off for a few days because I could hardly move my arm higher than shoulder height.

I'm still on Keto and still losing weight, although I've realized that I lost it in fits and starts now. I tend to slide on my weekends, which I really need to fix.
In other news, a co-worker who is also on this diet asked a bunch of us as work to join her in a walk/jog/run in the mornings. I might join, but the heat now I really impossible. It's really the only think keeping me from outright saying yes.
Well I got to run to work now. I need to go back a few pages and catch up on where everyone is. Have a nice night everyone!
Sakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 09:06 AM   #229  

I will hop on scale tomorrow

I was on it yesterday mid day and it wasn’t good so I’m conciously trying my best today and have begun the day doing my IF which I haven’t been doing of long late. I will be swinging by the grocery for some fresh produce to get through until payday. I misjudged what I had and I’m out.

Sakai: I’m glad your man is doing well! Maybe you both will get moving together now that he’s on the mend. I’d say join in a your co-worker - if you have access to freshen up before work - why not? I get it’s beastly (well here it is it’s been 95 all weekend) but maybe if it’s first thing in the morning it won’t be as bad - besides dip into sprinkler streams as you go! I miss having people to walk with. My DH is not one to keep up w it constantly and then I stop because he isn’t going take advantage if you can even if it’s trying it out to see how it goes.

Diane: how’d your gaming weekend go? I hope you had a nice time!

Jen: golly - I can’t recall if I was ever a large on top. I am happy you have reason to celebrate that milestone! Yep - my own dressing room had been that way constantly the last 10 years. I have to have really steely resolve to try on clothes because it’s such a fight to find something I like and looks good. Usually by the time I give up can be fairly quick. I loathe that they think larger women all want to wear no shape tunics, mumus, baggy pull up pants etc. and it just makes me want to screech.

Uber: how are your edits going? And your packing? Are you staying at an old timey lodge? Or are you camping? How is DS readying for the trip?

Hello all!

Am: I come from a larger family and we do things together and then disperse. My DH comes from a smaller family who wants to do everything together on the weekends. I don’t mind spending a bit of time, but I’ve got my own family/house and life. Well after spending 2 out of 3 days we choose to spend one of them without them. I spent the day cleaning and getting winter put away and used DHs help. Well that didn’t sit well w the rest. I’ve been told I need to be there w them by ils, they were greatly disappointed we missed a day. Good gawd - can I not run my own life? It’s not like we are newly weds - they know I like my own family space but evidently I’m to drop everything I want to do to go now? How do you handle this type of stuff? My DH is being totally passive and letting the grumbles from them happen instead of saying we can do our own thing as our life dictates. I hate HATE when this happens. It has before. I’m ready to run away.

So to diet - I’m back to IF today I can do this and I’m going to be back to weighing daily. I know my mood was better weighing once a week but I get really REALLY lax with watching what I’m eating. A little bite won’t hurt has been my thought of late. Guess what? It does hurt! So not going that route. I’ve been too loose with my diet, exercise and goals. I need to reign it all back in.

Ok happy day all. I need to get showered and dressed and get a few things done before I have to trek to the doctor.
Old 05-29-2018, 10:16 AM   #230  
Mini Goal 1- 199

S/C/G: 275/201.3/160

Height: 5'7

Hi guys, needing to do a quick check in as I leave the Americas (Caribbean and US) today for real life. Let me just confess everything because guyyyyyys, I know I’ve gained ALLLLLL the weight. If it’s less than 10 (literal not water weight) pounds, I’ll consider it victory. But I have zero regrets. I lived my best culinary life. You know how you eat soooo much that you’re looking forward to a salad and some plain chicken breast??? Yeah that’s me right now. There’s so much excellent food here that I have all the sympathy for my American 3FCisters. I almost feel obliged being here to try everything and eat everything. It’s been fun, but in a you can’t eat cheesecake every meal kind of way, I’m looking forward to boring food and restarting the weight loss journey when I get home in a couple of days. I’ve missed you guys and I’m looking forward to catching up and being more active here.

I hope you guys are all well and everyone is doing great. What’s new and exciting? What’s new and unexciting? Sending hugs to you all.
toastedsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 02:12 PM   #231  

S/C/G: 297/198/190

Height: 5'8"

Jen I love the story of your friend who lost 80 lbs by losing 3 lbs a month! And I bet when you lose that slowly you are less likely to bounce back because your body has time to adjust. I think what's so hard is that it seems to take soooooo long to lose, and one bad week can erase it. But if we could keep ourselves from getting discouraged we could definitely all do a lot better.

Lemon I think you should really cut yourself some slack about eating too much on a holiday. It's so hard when these family eating occasions seem like setbacks, but then again, it's a holiday, and you should be enjoying yourself!!! So don't beat yourself up and keep at it. Because even if you don't like the weight you're at today, I'm sure it's a lot better than going back to a higher weight. As for the family, my own family is definitely of the more backed off type-- we like spending time together, but we also go our own ways. I think that sounds a bit tough and maybe heart-to-heart with your DH is in order.

ToastedWelcome back!!! So glad you enjoyed your trip, your eating, and everything you did. There is plenty of time to eat boring when you're not vacationing and eating good food is part of the pleasure of life!

Sakai Nice to have you back! Glad to hear DH is doing better and birth control issue solved! Having a walk/jog plan with co-workers is such a great way to stay motivated and kudos for your continuing weight loss!

Diane I think we ninja'd! Hope you had a great memorial day and thanks for your hiking suggestions! Definitely working!

Had a nice Memorial Day. My son came over unexpectedly and hung out, so that was really fun! Did a hike over the weekend. Boy is my endurance improving. I used to get so out-of-breath and tired that I had to stop, but now I can pant and keep going. And afterward, I'm not really tired. No sore muscles or feeling like I'm really worn out. I hope it will be enough to really have fun in Yellowstone.

Body-image-wise I am struggling a little bit. Objectively, I know I'm much smaller, but I'm still so in-between sizes. (Jenni and Lemon--I think 220s must just be a hard-to-fit weight) But, I'm trying to focus on getting fit for Yellowstone and let the weight do as it does.

Last edited by ubergirl; 05-29-2018 at 02:17 PM.
ubergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 02:15 PM   #232  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Lemon: Yeah, sizes are just frustrating as heck. I'm with you on that! And I wish I could just accept that they are different from style to style, and live with the different numbers, but it does make me crazy, for sure. I haven't shopped in a while, and it doesn't sound good to me at all. I keep hoping that what I already have will just last so I don't have to be subjected to that! Ha!

Jenni: Really awesome to hear about the large top! It opens up a whole new world to be out of plus sizes, that's for sure. That had to make for a very special birthday gift!

Uber: Congrats on another pound down! I'll bet you are really getting excited for your vacation. Hopefully you have the last of the edits done now and can have your relaxation time!

Sakai: Glad the surgery went well. I'm sure it was a busy time for you. It is tough when it gets hot outside, but it might be fun to go with some coworkers!

Toasted: I get what you mean about being ready to be done with overindulgences. There aren't a lot of healthy choices at the ballpark, either! Ha! I'm glad you had fun and now you can get back to boring, but healthy, food!

As for me, I've enjoyed the weekend. I have overindulged and have not stepped on the scale. The games have been fun, and we'll still be going to the ones at night, but I did have to get back to work. I didn't get to the gym today, but planning for spin tomorrow. I do need to find my way back onto the scale, too. Oh boy.
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 04:36 PM   #233  

diane: good for having fun! Is this a full week of nightly games then for you? Do you go into Denver for them? I sue to think the college world series were in Omaha at Rosenblatt? I don't know if the stadium changed names in there - but I think you said Junior College - yes?

uber: Clothing ranges stink! And it's worse if you have problem areas - I myself would love a woven blouse but because of the shoulders and arms - no dice! And if I make it myself I have to be good on fitting and fitting oneself without knowledgable help is a pain in the butt. Alas - we should all grumble loud enough that a designer actually listens!

toasted: safe travels home! I am glad you enjoyed the cuisine offered to you and had fun with it - the scale is the scale it moves forward and backwards. You'll return back home and back to some normalcy - the travels are for fun and enjoyment. Did you fly home or are you cruising home?

Hello all!

AM:
did the therapy thing today for the little. Only 18 more to go unless they determine we need more than it's a fight w/the insurance and that's always a task.

IF went reasonably well. I am making a hot dish for tonight - pasta based w/ground beef but I made PBJs last night due to us getting home right before bed time for the kids - so it was quasi breakfast at dinner - they had an egg too and off to bed. Game night and all - ugh - always a thing to deal and fit in with. Ugh. I even forgot bug spray - but it wasn't too bad. It was just horribly hot.

So back to IF - I can do it when I put my mind to it. Maybe the scale may have moved downward. I need to do my calories - with the trip to clinic and all I am behind in recording but have been fairly mindful. For dinner I plan a small amount for me and a big salad! I got romaine from CA so I am good. And organic today was 3/$1.19 vs 3/$3.99 non organic. Head sizes the same. So I opted to do that route. I will make a big old salad and engorge on that mainly and hope it helps. I still have to do my water - I did get in 99oz yesterday. 3L? I have no clue - the whole english to metric has been a 1970s math problem that drove me nuts then and still does today!

Ok all - hope you all are doing well. Enjoy your evenings! I need some gab -fest soon - doesn't even have to be weight related! How's this for a starter question: What era would you have liked to live in history and what makes it pique your thoughts of why? And if it's overseas - where?

Alrighty - I will answer my own question tomorrow. Happy night all!
Old 05-30-2018, 05:41 AM   #234  

Let’s just say I got my water in and was mindful of calories all day. You know if I could handle my heart being jittery I would probably have lost some weight w a wonky thyroid numbers. But long term it’s bad for my heart and body so I’ll have to figure out what I need to do to get my direction back in the downward spiral.

As for my question/answer - I’d have to say maybe the 50s. IDK why Maybe a simpler time as people were advancing with new ideas. I think people liked to dress for occasions, cars were wild colors and designs - it’s just a time period that intrigues me some. My mom lived it and I don’t think she necessarily would say it was her favorite but she did have good memories from then. Anywho - and it always seemed women were trimmer then. Or they emphasized their waists often. Maybe it was the poofy skirts

There’s my answer - poofy skirts!

It’s storming here right now - the lightning has been pretty and the rain heavy in moments. It’s nice but I hope it becomes a slow steady rain. These heavy ones cause too many problems too quickly.

So today I don’t know what it holds for me or diet or the like. I will try my best as that’s abkut all I can do. Happy day all! Week is half done!

Updated to add I was in my garden to check and feed it banana peels. Since doing that to my tomatoes they have grown about 4” in the last week - maybe it’s the peels and maybe it’s the heat. But soon enough I hope to have tomatoes to munch on!

Rain is looming and I best fill my morning w a project I’ve long been putting off for one of my siblings. I have lost interest in it because they are currently not in contact with me (this project came to me when they called daily but because of their mouth and views on my life have not contacted me since I said I’d do it). But I’ll get it done. And out of my house and maybe they’ll like it and not just take it to goodwill. Who knows. I’m currently having a lot of family ick to deal with. There are times it would be nice to never have any issues!

Ok off to get some of it done and moving!

Last edited by lemonthyme; 05-30-2018 at 09:11 AM.
Old 05-30-2018, 10:19 AM   #235  

S/C/G: 276.4/215/160

Height: 5'6

Uber:. Your doing so great!!!! I hope you get your edits done to enjoy your trip. Are you camping while there or staying in a lodge?

Sakai:. Welcome back!

Toasted:. That vacation sounds amazing! I want a beach and sun and some drinks! Can't wait to hear all the fun things you did!

Diane:. Glad you enjoyed the ball games. The scale ugggg I am avoiding it until the very last day of the month. My scale is too slow, can I get a faster one???? Lol good thoughts anyway!

Lemon:. Era's? I don't know. I think it would be fun to live in the horse and wagon era but I really can't think about it. I wouldn't really want to go back to women having no rights and slavery. I know I am no fun with this!!!!! Your strawberries sounded amazing I need to go to the fruit stand for fresh ones!

So we're on a water crisis because our water source has bad algae and we have been drinking bad water for 6 days before they told us! Nice now people are on the news fighting over bottled water. The cabinet peeps called to I install next week which is perfect! A week before our countertops! I'm excited!!!!!
jenjenangel027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 02:24 PM   #236  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Lemon: Yep, the NCAA division I world series is in Omaha. Ours is the NJCAA, for the Junior Colleges. It has been here for many years, but not quite as popular as the one in Omaha. We're quite a ways from Denver, so no quick trips to Denver. On your question, I won't be much fun either. I do like the simpler times of the past, but I don't like the lack of opportunity and choices for women. If I can go back to my teens and twenties, I'd pick the 80's! It was a good time.

Jenni: Water crisis is not good! That's tough to get around. I hope it clears up soon for you guys. I hear you on the slow scale. I need to get on before the end of the month, but I'm kind of off track right now, so not looking forward to it.

As for me, just going to games each night. They will go through Friday at least, and possibly Saturday depending on how the teams advance. I've enjoyed it, but kind of missing gym time and being on track with food. I will get back to it, but not until this weekend, probably.
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 02:35 PM   #237  

S/C/G: 297/198/190

Height: 5'8"

Jenni Congrats on the cabinets and countertops! How awesome is that? LOL about the faster scale! I'd like one of those too! How yucky about the water. Ick. I'm sorry you had to learn about it after you were drinking it for six days. We're staying at a lodge for a couple of days and an airbnb for a couple of days, and camping for a couple of days, so a little of everything! I did get my edits mostly done so mostly just trip planning now. My son finishes school next week!

Diane Are you detoxing from ballpark food? Sounds so delicious, but full of salt, so probably best to skip the weigh in for a few days! I'm slowly getting ready for my trip and am back to waiting for my editor to send me more stuff to do, so pretty relaxed right now.

Lemon Hmm, with the history. I always felt like I missed my calling as a pioneer, so if I could go back in time, I'd want to be on a covered wagon heading west. I'd like to see the prairies and the buffalo and all that.

Sakai Howdy again!

Foggy and cold here-- almost but not quite raining. Sometimes the fog just sits on top of the hill, right over my house, and if you move in any direction you get out of it. I love fog! It's insane to me to hear you guys talking about snow and then just a few weeks later being hot! Crazy! Here, it was coolish, 60s and 70s, back when you had snow, and guess what it is now? Coolish, 60s and 70s. Suits me as the one thing I can't stand is the heat. Am going to do my walk down and walk back up the hill program today, but I'm waiting for it to stop drizzling. My mom who lives with me left for the summer today-- I love having her around, but it's also nice when my brother comes and gets her. She can pretty much take care of herself, but I do enjoy my time off.

Weight-wise, still sitting at 227. Decided to take measurements yesterday-- shouldn't have, lol. I feel like what is going on with me is that my arms and legs are shrinking while the rest of me stays the same. One thing is that I honestly don't know (don't want to know) how big I must have been back at 290+ but I'm def down from prior set I've lost 2" from bust, 2" from waist and 2" from hips. But I'm still a good 7" away from a misses XL Which just seems so unattainable!!! And as I keep repeating (sorry guys!) It just boggles my mind that I can lose 60lbs and only go from a 3x to a 2x. Oh well, c'est la vie and me whining about it isn't going to change anything. I do remember from my last weight loss round that what goes last is the waist and hip, and last time I DID eventually get into misses sizes, but it took a REEEEEALLLY long time. Patience Uber!
ubergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 02:39 PM   #238  
Less is more.

S/C/G: 298/234/170

Height: 5'5"

Lemon- I love the 50's I actually planned on stocking my new (thinner) wardrobe with retro clothes once I reach a smaller weight at I'll be stable at for a while.
I also plan on waist training. It's something I always wanted to do, but felt like it wasn't worth it at my weight.
But I have to say that I think pre-revolution France would be where I would want to live. Nix the lead face paint and only if I was in a well-to-do family with money LOL
OR! perhaps regency-era England. I just adore the clothes and the manners.
IF? Are you fasting? I did a 24 hour fast unexpectedly last week. I ate my lunch and then just had tea for dinner and I wasn't hungry when I woke up and then boom...24 hours fast. I wasn't planning on it or anything, I just had no urge to eat. Normally I just do 8-16 fasting and as of late, not even that. I'm back to three meals a day. How often do you do IF? do you find it difficult? Sometimes the hunger bothers me, but mostly I struggle with the extra time not taken up by cooking and eating.

Jenni- Ack! Noooo that's so terrible. I would be so upset If I found out I was drinking bad water. That's just unacceptable that they waited so long to tell you.

Yes, it's very hot here now. Up in the 100+F. It was already in the mid 80s when we got off work this morning. Good news is, I can finally ride my bike on my weekends. It's light out at 4:30 AM so now I don't have to dodge morning traffic.
Bit of excitement yesterday. The Riverbank caught fire. It was huge, burned like 2 miles down the river. It was so big I could see it from my house and I thought for sure my job or my man's job was on fire! It looked like the flames were in the middle of town. It wasn't, but the flames were sooo huge. No one was hurt and nothing was destroyed except some trees and desert underbrush. They think it was manmade, but unsure if It was arson or an accident.

Last edited by Sakai; 05-30-2018 at 02:40 PM.
Sakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 02:57 PM   #239  

I wasn't even thinking of women being left behind in any of those time periods - just what time period less all the frustration (and let me tell you the current one has it's shares!) and problems - just one that intrigues you - be it dress, or style, or adventure. The 50s strike me as a time of carefree - you could ride your bike and stay out morning to night as a kid in summer - you probably caught fireflies, had more family time etc. And the dresses - well - kick up your heels and twirl! The food not so much - unless it was all fine dining and then well maybe! Not the advent of the tv dinner - blck!

Ok - enough in the past for me.

sakai: You have quite a few ideas of time - I laughed as you brought up your new found aristocracy! That's great! Would you opt for the Marie Antoinette style? Wasn't that this time period as well - can you imagine having the waspish waist? That would never work for me!

Sorry about the fire - always scary they are so unpredictable. Glad no one was hurt!

Uber: Where did mom go? I hear you on sizes - it's like 2" for each one on the way back down unless of course you are like a 2 going to a 00 - then maybe 1/8" because really at a 00 what size are you a girls 8? I am just sayin.

diane: I am glad you had fun! How many evenings this week?

jen: Water issues - 6 freaky days later?! Do you have to be checked for e Coli or crypto? Yuck! Is this city water or your own well? What the heck!

AM: Definitely a non diet day - or sticking to anything. I am finishing up the project if my printer will ever work - it's suppose to print just black if I want it to and it won't. Maybe I need to give it the boot.

Sakai - I do IF 16:8 when I am good. For a while there it wasn't too bad an issue. Of late, my sleep has been wonky and I am up way early and then eat. When it was working I had hunger issues the first few days but settled down by having an extra cup of coffee in my mornings (warmed the belly) and would begin eating around 11 - 11:30 I was doing well on that until I got sick, TOM and my meds needed adjusting. Now I ballooned back up - and fasting is still not going well just because I am still on a wonky schedule and eating graham crackers at 330 in the morning when I can't sleep isn't keeping me svelte!

Anyhow - I am a tad frustrated but what is new. Tomorrow will be another day and maybe just maybe I can stick to something. I was up at 130am and I am still going - 12 hours later my time. I am kind go slowing down and I probably should nap but I have stuff to do and time right now to work on it.

So here's to someone sticking to plan. I am a regainer and I am bad!
Old 05-31-2018, 07:33 AM   #240  

Jen: I read online about your water issues. What a mess. I hope all is worked out for you but that’s still kind of gross! I mean I have in my area to deal with blooms on manure pits or whey (yeah cheese by-product) think horrid Smells. But it doesn’t affect drinking water just the outside air.

Sakai: how’s the biking going? Did you join your teammates for exercise? Is your fire danger high? Ours has been swinging from high to low but if we have rain and we had heavy rain last night it’s low and as soon as it dries up we go (lots of brush this year). And finally finally our temps are settling back down!

Uber: yeah for you on your conquering your big hill. You can do this! Have you read on the new trend, no longer though gap but toblerone gap - yes now you have a triangle space in that same thigh gap area. I’m sorry but who studies this to come up w these things. I just told my DH about this and he’s shaking his head at me a) he’d say “why do you read this crap” and b) I don’t need to know. Anywho - I though you’d get a chuckle out of it. When do you leave for Yellowstone?

Diane: I’ll hope your game nights are going well. How’s your return to exercise? Mines non existent unless you count running through the grocery store so one can hurry home to meet the bus. Hah! Good luck to you as you are always very consistent.

Hello all! Hello anyone lurking or thinking about joining in - just do so!

Am: I did not hop in the scale first thing. I’m feeling allergy crappy this morning. Got to love pollen. No I don’t! . So when I do hop on I’m sure I’ll be bowing into the crappy 30s again. DIDNT I SAY I WASNT GOING TO? AGAIN? Well I’ll say my success must have been partly w synthroid issues. Because now that they are fixed I’ve gotten heavier. Part of is my mood goes w the wonkiness and when I’m kind of down I eat or if worried I eat lots. I am a self manufacturer of non-needed worries but I can make them huge worries in my head when I want to. Ugh. So.not.worth.it.

So besides grabbing a lot of produce (why is the cost so high all of a sudden?!) I’m also grabbing some proteins and hopefully this time I have enough to stretch it all out until the next payday. Some days it’s frustrating as I have one plan for foodstuffs and my family has other plans! Hah! I know I can’t be he only one who has something planned and opens the fridge and it’s gone. This is my story of late. Argh!

Happy day all! I’m off to get ready to conquer the shopping aisles and rush back home. I’m a bit curious as we have had a lot of rain and I know last year there were a lot of landslides when that happened so I’m interested to see if there are areas of the same on my way. I know this weekend it’s to rain heavy again. See - I can find some curiosity in my day. And maybe JUST maybe I’ll get a separate walk finally in. Here’s hoping.

Last edited by lemonthyme; 05-31-2018 at 07:37 AM.