3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   11 Regainers regaining control and relosing! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/315327-11-regainers-regaining-control-relosing.html)

jenjenangel027 05-31-2018 11:12 AM

It's my Friday!!!!!

Lemon:. Yes it's crazy and with my immune problems I am not wanting to take a chance. They knew about this well before the informed us. I'm so sick of the government keeping us in the dark then expecting us to be able to jump right on it. It's the city's fault and shame on them! It's hard to bounce around in weight and it's hard when you lose slow but keeping your eye on why you started is the best thing, I know it helps me.

Sakai:. Yes I am still mad at them hiding it or holding information! I love biking! I started with trying to get 9-10000 steps a day and I think I'll up my game in a couple months!

Uber: that sounds so much fun! I can't wait til our trip although I don't like the good part. Are you planning ahead for food? Do you have any ideas on good good to take to stay on plan?

Diane: yes not good at all. Lucky we have piles of bottled water. You can live without food for sometime but not water!!!! Enjoy the games while you can!

I taped the ceiling for painting last night. I will be a busy girl getting the drywall and painting done this weekend and then on to the floors! Let's hope I stay focused and finish one project at a time I can be ADHD with that. I did finish under the sink last weekend but all this work to do is making me crazy. Having no kitchen sink is also a lot harder than I thought lol!! I know I will be happy in the end.

Ladies just remember that we got this and never give up. Someone said to me 6 months from now where do I see myself with my healthy lifestyle??? I just want to say the scale does NOT define us......keep on and never give up no matter what that Lil scale says!

lemonthyme 05-31-2018 12:01 PM

Grocerying done! And so was a quick IF as it just dawned on me I only had my coffee before I went. Woot! Good when I can sneak those extra hours in. I just unloaded the car and taking my break from running up and down the front porch into my kitchen from the car. Plus the little should be getting home here soon too and I have to meet the bus or they’ll keep them!

Wait - that might be a good idea :P

Jen: sounds like you have a weekend full too! You sound like me w the ADHD when you do projects. I find i do that often because I have what I need to do but then I might pass something that needs to be done and I’m like I’ll do it quick and in the end up forgetting to go back to my first project waylayed by like 50 other things! So I hear you! Good luck with all the home projects. I’m looking at some things that might need to be painted in rooms and my homes foundation. Funny how spring and summer kick us into gear.

Hello all!

I am happy I found all sorts of good for me foods. I did kind of roll my eyes as all the foods you’d like for grad parties are sky high - $6 for a watermelon? No thanks and the strawberries I got for $1/lb are now $2.25. Nectarines, blueberries and plums $3.99 hah - I left them! I know gas is high but come on now really?

As I said above I got a 16:8 fast in and will eat once little hops off the bus. Then I may go mow a small section of yard (new grass) but weeds are taking over instead and we all know weeds are not welcome when growing. Then I’ll reseed so some More hidden exercise.

I mean it won’t make me lose weight but st least I’m doing something today while the suns out and before the big rains again.

Happy day all! Bus is here.

ubergirl 05-31-2018 12:07 PM

Diane It's good that you are getting to the point where you want to get back to your familiar food and exercise routine. That's why it's awesome to take a break sometimes. We need a vacation from everything, including our good habits.

Jenni So stressful about the water! I hope everything is okay for you and it's NOT OKAY that you weren't told immediately! As for food on the trip, I've been thinking about it and trying to come up with a good plan. I want to pack a lot of stuff because the cost of the trip will go through the roof if we do much eating out, but we'll be on the road for a while, and the stuff in the cooler usually gets a bit gross after a couple of days. Am thinking bread and peanut butter, beef jerky, nuts...

Lemon It is soooo hard when you have to face an unwanted number on the scale, but my advice is not to focus on the lower number you were at before but instead spend a lot of time thinking about the higher number that you once were and remind yourself, kindly, that the distance between you and your low number is much smaller than the distance between right now and your higher number, and that's where you want to keep it. Everyone fluctuates and goes through spells of emotional eating, or times when our body is just not working with us for one reason or another, but as long as your weight is staying within a 10lb range, in my opinion, that's still totally workable and normal. It's the big 20+ lb gains that can be really tough to backtrack.

Toasted Happy trails!!

Had kind of a bad day foodwise yesterday. I've been having some trouble with heartburn, especially late in the day, so I've been trying to be really careful about what I eat, especially late in the day. So, last night, since my diabetic mom left, I decided to treat my son with pepperoni pizza, but since that's greasy, I planned to eat cottage cheese instead. Well, I ate the cottage cheese, but then, I ate a piece of pizza. It's not so much that one piece of pizza will kill you, but I KNOW that greasy food in the evening is a no-go and I did it anyway. Still 227 this morning. I'm going to be more careful today. Getting a little nervous about eating while traveling. Car trip food is always so hit or miss, so I'm trying to think of healthy stuff that also can sit in a car for days.

lemonthyme 05-31-2018 12:29 PM

Uber: for the drive: almonds, water or water bottle (keeps you away from soda!), jerky is good but how much can you eat w/o issue?, string cheese (at least here we have it at most gas stations), gum, hard candy if you can have a few for the sweet factor - I always need sweet, sunflower seeds if you like bird food, if your taking a cooler - freeze yogurt tubes. But make sure you have enough proteins it will keep the other car crazies at minimum for the sweets and coffee if you are inclined to stay awake. Sounds like fun planning! I’ll be making the trek to my moms again soon and we’ll be doing some local hotspots for the kids and I have to finialize those plans - all within an hour of my moms but something each kid can enjoy.

Avoiding putting groceries away. I still have to eat but that’s on hold too. My one main goal for the weekend and of late will be a huge one to hit: NO SODA. That’s been a big chunk of my problem. It’s hot and that’s what I grabbed - how dumb!

Well I best get to it now that I gave Uber some of my thoughts for car travel food. I know you have to be mindful of your bypass yes?

Slashnl 05-31-2018 01:50 PM

Busy group since yesterday!!

Uber: Yeah, not detoxing just yet. I'll still go tonight and tomorrow at least. Friday should be the championship game, depending on who wins. It may head into Saturday. It is double elimination, so there is one team left with no losses. As for your road trip, I can imagine that is a little worrisome. It is hard to travel and keep on track with food. If you slip up a little, though, don't worry about it!!

Lemon: Ugh on the 230's. Maybe you'll stay under it. I know that I am probably back above 250, but I hope not. I've just been so off my schedule lately.

Jenni: Sounds like your projects are coming along! That's great! You'll be busy, that's for sure.

Sakai: Fires are so scary. We've been so dry that we've had a few around here too. Hopefully it isn't a sign of things to come!

As for me, still not doing too well on exercise. I've just been staying up too late to get to the gym. Hopefully, tomorrow is the day! If not, for sure on Saturday. Food hasn't been great, but I've also noticed that I'm not really craving any of the really bad stuff at the ball park. So, a little off course, but not completely.

I also want to echo what Jenni said. I was reading some thoughts on MFP about people who have successfully lost over 100 pounds. The majority said to be patient and keep going. Even if there are plateaus, or your commitment wanes a little, you need to keep going. Even if you aren't losing a lot of weight, you keep going. If you stop, then it can get so much worse. So, if we have those times when it just isn't going as fast as we would like, we need to persevere. It can be done! It may take longer than we want, but it can be done!! Stay positive everyone!!

Sakai 06-01-2018 12:07 AM

Hi All!
Lemon / Slashnl- Yes our Fire danger is very high right now. it's been high for the past two months. It's very dry and windy and that means fire danger around here. Everyone is jumpy because last year our mountain (A huge mountain range sits about 5 miles away from the town) Caught fire from dry lightning and burned for almost a whole month. The fire was getting close to cabins and the federal prison and much-loved camp sights. I have not brought myself to go up there since. I know much of our favorite places were saved, but other parts of the forest were not and it's heartbreaking that it will never be the same in my lifetime.
So we in town are pretty edgy about the fire hazard.
We haven't had any real rain in months, which is pretty normal. Tomorrow kicks off the monsoon but there's no rain in the forecast for about 2 weeks. Hoping some surprise storms will develop.

Lemon- I've always felt sorry for Marie Antoinette. Married so young into a much different court than she was used to. Her husband ate all the time, every animal possible stuffed in other animals and Marie was set on her figure so she would only drink lemon water, weak broth and perhaps biscuits to dunk in her water. That sounds like a diet worse than some today do. @.@ Anything for that famed 23 inch waist. Issues in the marriage bed, And then that whole "Let them eat cake" Fiasco (Which she did not say)
But she was spoiled and filthy rich and powerful so I don't feel too sorry for her. But I do love the clothes. And I think with the style of the overly large hips, any waist would look tiny with those costumes.

I haven't joined my coworkers in the run/jog. I haven't been doing any exercising except some body weight type exercises. Squats have always been my favorite. but I know I need to get movie if I want this weight to shift a bit faster.

I really wish nuts didn't have so many carbs. They are the perfect keto snack with the protein and fat amounts, however, they also come with carbs. Even my favorite sunflower seeds are off limits. First they take my popcorn, now my nuts and seeds. I struggle with a easy and quick to grab Keto snack. I literally have to make everything. We never really went out to eat much, I was always cooking our meal, but now it seems like i'm really ALWAYS cooking meals. our menu has narrowed down to about 10 items of easy meat and veggie. I'm not complaining, the weight is coming off. But I'm just getting a bit bored of it, you know? I really need t look up more ideas.

lemonthyme 06-01-2018 07:55 AM

Thank goodness it’s moved back down into the 20s. Of course I did drink 4L of water and ate a big salad for dinner. Will see how today goes.

Sakai: can you do a piece of string cheese or almonds? I know the almonds are lower in fats then cashews or other nuts. I haven’t done too much reading on keto so I apologize about such. As for the French - can you imagine being the seamstress to make those dresses and then the corset gal? My goodness - I’d be like - tighter I know I can go a whole day with out breathing! I want to see a waist! And the hair - i think I recall those hairdos weren’t washed often and it wasn’t uncommon to have spider nests in them. How true that was I don’t know but - can you imagine?

As for the fires - please stay safe. I was watching video on fires in OK and how it was way in the middle of a field and a gust of wind caught it and moved it to the other side of the road and went boom w combustibles and took off in a raging fire. I can understand your fear and sadness. Stay safe! And maybe those beautiful areas you lost will spring w beautiful unsuspecting new growth - didn’t it in ca this past year bloom with so many wildflowers? You might be surprised.

Diane: do you live near a river that’s kind of wild and big for rafters? When I was on Amtrak after Denver we went alongside a beautiful fun looking river but I can’t recall where that was if it was close to boulder or not. That was years ago that I went and I’m not sure anymore where but it is a beautiful sight to see.

Jen: did your flares settle down? Will they become more frequent with age or weight? How’s the painting going? Do your girls help you with it? How old is the house your working on?

Uber: how are the edits? Did your scale move on down too? One of these days your walk is going to surprise you with ease and you’ll crest it in no time flat.

Toasted: did you get home yet? Tales of your travels?

Lil: how are you doing?

Hello all!

Am: well finally the scale moved on down. I’m going to try and do my best today but it’s a Friday which leads into the weekend and that’s been my downfall big time. But I have a list of things to do - throwing mulch, cleaning the garage, planting new shrubs. So activity in there that’s for sure but it’s my incessant mindless snacking, drinking soda and eating heavy that’s killing my weekends so if I can keep that in check I will aim to loose one pound by Monday. Here’s hoping that can be achieved.

Oh and it’s national donut day! Hah! How’s that for diet friendly?

Happy weekend all!

ubergirl 06-01-2018 06:29 PM

Lemon So terrific that the scale went down for you again! Sounds like you have a very busy weekend ahead! Have you tried substituting flavored water or flavored sparkling water (if you like bubbles) for soda? I used to be a big old diet soda fiend, but now I never touch the stuff, but I still like a little flavor in my water so I put in the flavored drops. It takes a while but I think soda is more of a habit than anything and if you concentrate on breaking it you will probably be just as happy drinking something else.

Diane Well, you definitely need to continue your baseball vacay until the finals!! Hope you have a great time and nice weather for the weekend. It is so true what you say about sticking with it and weight loss!!! My instinct is always to want to gun, gun, gun for it and then it bites me in the butt when I can't maintain that forever. Losing weight should be more like driving down a highway and less like walking a tightrope!

Sakai I'm not too familiar with keto either, but I hear you on the nuts. I think nuts are hard because it's hard not to eat too many-- that being said, raw, unsalted almonds aren't all that good so it's easier to just eat a few. Stay safe with the fires! As a Californian, I get how scary the fire threat is!

Jenni Hope you are having a great weekend. Is now the time for monthly weigh in? Fingers crossed that it's a good one.

So, happy uber had some crazy NSVs yesterday. First, I decided to go in for my Brazilian blowout hair treatment. Yes, that's the one with all the chemicals, LOL, but I have just really frizzy, awful hair, it's fine and curly, but it doesn't really curl, it just stacks up and frizzes, but when I do this treatment it's silky soft and lays nice as you please. I love it because it always makes me feel pretty! Last night, I decided to try on clothes again, and so weirdly enough, even though I haven't lost much more, all this stuff was fitting that didn't fit a week or so ago!! My 1X tee shirt that was a little too small to wear? No more. But even more crazy, my favorite jeans that I saved from the last time I lost a bunch of weight because I couldn't believe I was ever that little? I tried them on a while back and I couldn't even pull them over my butt, and then about two weeks ago, I could actually zip them, but there was no way I could wear them because I had a huge 360 degree muffin top?? Those jeans fit now!!?!?!?! It's crazy because I've only lost about 3 or 4 lbs since last time I tried them on, and I really haven't been working out very much that would explain it, and yet, there is no doubt, I've shrunk! And, I got the first "you've lost weight" comment... only had to drop 60 lbs to get there, LOL. So Uber is pretty happy right now!

lemonthyme 06-02-2018 12:33 PM

Expected it was fire pit and s’mores night at our house last night. And yes I partook.

However today I did mulching, weeding and cleaning the DREADED garage. But it’s all done now and as clean as unattached 1940s garage can be.

I wonder how many calories I burned but haven’t entered yet AND I did IF until 1115. So all is good in that front as long as I don’t eat like a famished rabbit. Well swine maybe!

Uber: how exciting! Isn’t it funny when the body changes shape vs no weight change?! I’ll take that! I know a the IF my tum always appears flatter. Take those new fitting clothes and rock them!

Hello all!

I’m tired and need to shower off all the dirt and dust I accumulated. I’m glad those jobs are done but still have lots more weeding and mulching to do. But those are back beds and I did the places people can see from the road easily. Plus we’ll be traveling to visit my mom for a week soon and I wanted that chore out of the way. I can do the back beds as time permits.

It’s almost feeling like a May type day - cool, breezy and threat of rain all day. Thus far no dice on rain. But after all the late snow and August heatwave of last week this is a beautiful change. Windows open and air off.

I just have been laundering in between. I have more to go but at least the bulk is done. At the same time I’m trying to rid myself of the 20w’s and bras that were never right sized in the first place I’m eyeing you playtex/cacique with your weird method of measurements for cup sizes! Out it all goes.

So that’s my weekend. Maybe tomorrow’s scale will look better than today but we made memories last night and had fun w the kids. And that’s more important then a lousy number on a scale. Besides they were having fun learning to roast marshmallows with lout them becoming flaming balls of goo.

Enjoy your weekends all! I’m hopeful tomorrow or Monday for a nice number!

ubergirl 06-02-2018 09:57 PM

Just dropping by to report my shopping trip to Old Navy! Went with my son who needed a pair of pants. Let me be clear that I have never shopped at Old Navy for myself because I only shop plus stores, but I thought well, let me take a look around. Well, I was surprised and pleased to find that Old Navy XL fits just fine. Bought a tee-shirt and a pair of joggers! I guess I could have taken a hint from the fact that not everyone shopping there is so skinny, but boy is it nice to be able to go into a regular store and buy stuff just like everyone else!

lemonthyme 06-03-2018 08:28 AM

Uber: yeah for you! Yep I do old navy too, their talls (which generally aren’t in store) are a good length for me and I’m not always tugging and they aren’t tunic fit at the bottom. However they have been doing cheaper fabrics then 5-10 years ago I haven’t looked this year - their t-shirts used to be a heavier retain the shape type. Of late they have been thin and get wonky in the wash as time goes on but they still work. I have been known to grab pjs (even in xx) bottoms, wobven tops - though not super fitted ones those never work, sweaters and Lycra exercise leggings. Check out their clearNce rack often as you can sometimes find the talls there someone has returned from online order. Enjoy new fits!

Am: still tired and the allergies are back today. Ugh! My eyes are the worst so I hurried and took the Allegra. Will be heading to mass here soon and hen off to the ils for lunch. Yes it’s kind of old school the hanging w family on Sunday but it should be ok today and the accusations at a minimum.

Weight is a bit better today not great but better so will try my best by end of day. Who knows it’s a Sunday but I’ve had no soda at all! Yeah me. I’ll be hauling my water up w me for lunch that will help floor me more honest too.

Happy day all!

ubergirl 06-03-2018 04:44 PM

Lemon I know what you mean about the tee-shirts. I feel like that with tee-shirts from a lot of stores! They just don't wear well. I have a thermal shirt that it a size 3X and every time I washed it (in cold) it just got shorter and wider. When I started loosing weight I though I may as well throw it in the dryer, and now it's not just short and wide, but it's 3/4 length sleeves!! Makes me nuts.

I just did the math and realized that I'm down 73lbs from Jan 2017! That is an amazing feeling!:D:D

Sakai 06-03-2018 11:42 PM

Uber- Whoo! 73 pounds! Way to go! That's an amazing accomplishment.

I had a heck of a weekend. I finally got my trees. An apricot and a fig. They are both already in the ground but I noticed today that my fig was showing signs of sun scalding. So I covered it with burlap until it hardens up a bit. They're supposed to love hours and hours of full sun, but this little guy isn't used to Arizona summer sun just yet.
Lemon- I recall you had some great tree advice. I treated them with root stimulator, but I forgot if I was supposed to retreat them once a month?

My Man's relatives came down for a visit suddenly. I had spent the whole night washing and painting my living room, so the house was a disaster @.@ and still smelled of fresh paint. So we opted to go hang at Denny's for a while. Which I'm thankful for because really, my house was a train wreck. My man went full off diet, Which I don't blame him, Although I do not want to encourage emotional comfort eating, which is what this was. But he's in such a better mood. Not sure if it was the change in food or the visit from his family or both.

Lemon- Yes! Cheese! I forgot all about cheese. I can have it as long as I keep track of my carbs because dairy still has carbs. I normally have at least one string cheese (Or 1oz of cheese cut from a block) as a fast snack. Cottage cheese is always a nice treat too and still within my carb allotment.

Because of the crazy weekend, the visit to Denny's and having a few drinks (which I was careful in making sure they were not mixed with anything with sugar) My scale shot up 2 pounds. Which was better than I expected. It's all water weight from the uptick in carbs and It'll go back down in a day or two. But I seem to always do this on the weekends, even when I stick to my diet. I wonder if it's because I'm not moving as much as the days I work? Hmm.

lemonthyme 06-04-2018 05:46 AM

Sakai: stimulator once a month and a 5 gal pail of water only once a week straight down to force the roots deeper. It can get residual water from rain, sprinkler etc. keep up with both until frost (do you have that in az)? I think we did both for our autumn blaze maple for the first 2-3 years.

Cheese is a big help in moderation. I come from the dairy state (too bad ca) and we have huge cheese aisles at the grocery so I’m apt to see what ones are lower cal and try new tastes. Sometimes that mixes it up enough for me to change the taste or creaminess feel (not a fan of the drier grittier cheeses).if you are limited mix up the ages to a sharp or like a pepper jack (spicy), provolone is a good one too. I sometimes do a chicken breast and then put a piece of provolone, prosciutto and fresh basil under the broiler when chicken is done for a gooey tasty main dish. Did I say gooey good? :)

Uber: 73 pounds?! That’s one 9 year old you have lost! Fantastic! You have reason to celebrate. New hair, new clothes and a trip - you are on your way! I wish my scale was chasing yours but it’s pretty stagnant. I’m going to try and dodge raindrops and maybe the little and I can go out for a nice walk. It will not be as long as I need to because of leg difference and tired factor of keeping up for them. But we can go and do what we can. When do you leave for your trip?

Jen: how’d your weekend projects go? Is it all ready for the fixit dudes to come back w the tops? How fun!

Toasted: did you get home?

Hello all!

Am: didnt weight have been up since 2 as my DH stole all the covers and then my worries woke me and wouldn’t leave me. Everything from diet to wanting to renovate or dream of renovate (more like it) my budget can do small amounts right now not the grand that’s in my mind.

Weight and diet wise. I did not accomplish IF this morning. I’m tired and hungry. Weekends do this to me often. And I overeat and don’t drink my water and I sure as heck guess even if I do yardwork or massive cleaning it doesn’t much matter to my scale. So I’ll keep trying whereever I can.

And my ring still fits just fine. So I’ll keep trying and maybe that ring will get looser sooner than not.

Happy day all! New week new ideas and thoughts. Wishing you all well! I’m off to check a few products in the house that have recalls on them. Ugh!

toastedsmoke 06-04-2018 09:21 AM

Hey guys, how goes? I tried to check in over the weekend on my phone but then it lost my long post and then I got mad and didn't. So here I am, first day back at work, checking in. I've done my post vacation weigh in- it was pretty much as bad weight-wise as I estimated it would be- 199.5lbs, a weight I've not been since 2011. That said, I'm very much back on top of things and even though it's hard, I've been on track and within calories since Friday. My next big goal is to start exercising, but I want to get my eating to be a proper habit first- so at least a week of eating this way. I'm trying to stay low-ish carb (by which I mean under 100g a day) or a carbs with only 1 meal a day (not counting vegetables).

Travel-wise, my trip was pretty epic. I went to 8 Caribbean countries (9 if you count the French and Dutch sides of Saint Martin/Sint Maarten differently like the locals do- even though the rest of us are like ;) surrrrreeee. They do have completely different citizenships, laws and governmets) and explored colonial history, walked around old towns, visited monuments and forts, went to museums, hiked a mountain, did a rainforest trek, bathed in volcanic mud, went down a submarine, trekked the bottom of the Caribbean sea and played with fish, went to markets, shopped, and tried new foods and local cuisine. And that was all before I got back to the US. I was in DC but I've been many times before and so done all the tourist-y things except the Museum of African American History but getting tickets to that was a lot more effort than I was willing to put in. Fortunately, my room/suitemates from college made a trip of it over Memorial Day weekend and we hung out and one of them is local and took us to the foodie-est spots. I went for a meal that was actually called the "Endless Carnivore's Brunch," went to a pie restaurant (yes a restaurant that serves ONLY pies; savoury and sweet; a hipster tea shop with ALL the goods and tea-blends which was my DC food/drink highlight since I don't drink coffee and so Starbucks and Costa and Nero and all the coffee shops are kind of not my jam- but this was the cooler better, healthier version of that. Also, my friends made up for their failure to indoctrinate me in American ways when I lived in America and took me to play skeeball and mini golf for the first time in my life. To summarize, I really suck, but it was fun.

In other news, I got my hair done on Friday and hated it so much that on Saturday, instead of just untwisting my hair and washing and restyling it like a normal person, I walked into a barbers and shaved my head. Because I suppose that's the appropriate reaction to a hairstyle you don't like. Mind, I'd never in my life been to a barbers to cut my hair but oh well, you only live once. I now have a tapered haircut with short back and sides and a curly high top (I took off about 9 inches off the top and the back and sides are cut close to my head). I love it and think I might keep my hair short for a while, maybe grow the top out a bit or cut it down further, who knows? My family is a bit shocked though and my mom thinks I escalated crying to her about my hairstyle to shaving my head a little too fast.

Jenni: I'm horrified to hear about your bad water. That's terrible. We had contaminated water as well when i was young- both from a petrol pipe leak and a sewage leak and it's incredibly unpleasant and somewhat frightening. But at least here, being 3rd worldly, we were aware the city water wasn't safe to drink out of the tap, in America, I know lots of people just drink the water straight as it's supposed to be safe. That's so wrong. I hope your weekend home reno plans went well and you accomplished all you wanted.

Lemon: Heyyy! I'm with you on everything! The shooting up a decade and now the hopefully equally quick slide back down and beyond. I weighed on Friday at 199.5 and today at 197, so I'm encouraged but weekends are HARD. Weekdays are hard too, who am I kidding, everyday is hard! It took 2 days to get home, which was my fault. I don't live two days away from America- more like 14-ish hours. But I flew a middle eastern airline which took me beyond home and then half way back so it was really nice, but it was a long journey. I spent the first 2 days back dealing with jetlag and hair drama so food wasn't really a priority. But yesterday and today have been a challenge trying to overcome the munchies and wean myself from months of bad eating habits and not sticking to plan. I wasn't going to but since you asked, I summarized my trip above. It's funny how putting stuff away is the hardest part of any chore- whether it's putting the laundry away or putting the groceries away. I'm praying that you can have a nap today or at least a good (full) night's sleep tonight.

Uber: 73lbs is AMAZING!!! Well done!!!! We all know it's not an easy journey and appreciate how fantastic it is to have stuck to it so long! ALL the NSVs as well though!!!!!! :flame: :flame: :flame: I feel you about laundry misshapen clothes- the short and wide is THE WORST!!!

Diane: How've you been? I hope your team is doing well. I love live sporting events. Football (soccer) is my favourite and it's my dream to live near my team and have a season ticket. You say ball park, so I'm assuming you're referring to a baseball team? Are they in MLB? Are they good or are they frustrating you to tears? How into it are you- do you know all the stats? I always hear baseball people speaking in stats. I watch cricket sometimes which is similar and likes a stat as well but not as much as baseball. I've never been to a baseball game or watched a full match, what kind of snacks are there? At football, it's meat pies or sausage rolls or occasionally sandwiches and a warm drink (because English weather) or a soda, what's the food like in baseball? Are you back on a normal sleeping schedule yet? Did you get back your workout mojo?

Sakai: I hope you get some surprise rainfall as well. This is the rainiest month of the year where I live and it rains heavily every single day so I'm mentally willing some of our rain to you. How scary to live under the threat of forest fires. Re: nuts, there are these amazing nuts called Pili Nuts, they are delicious and basically taste like buttery magical goodness and they're pretty much all fat, no carb. I found them on Amazon when I was looking for keto snacks for my mom last year but I'm more in love with them than she is. They're kind of spendy, so as delicious and no-carb as they are, you're not going to want to eat that much of it because $$$, but they might be worth a try and they'll bump up your fat and add nothing to your carb. I got the sprouted kind from a brand called Hunter Gatherer Natural Foods from Amazon but I think it might be slightly cheaper on their site and there are other brands. Also, if you're bored with food and you're on Instagram, for sure check out @lchf_italian - her meals are simple and doable but they are super delicious looking and even non-keto me gets an attack of the noms. I like Instagram so when my mom was doing keto, I basically followed all the people with yummy, doable-looking food- so maybe check that for inspiration if you haven't already. How exciting about the trees! When do you begin to get fruit? By the way, I'm glad to hear that your man's surgery went well and he's feeling better about the whole situation- I remember you saying the apprehension was causing him a lot of stress. Thank God, all was well in the end.

Alright guys, this has already been pretty long. I hope you guys have wonderful day.