Old 03-06-2016, 07:04 AM   #91  

S/C/G: HW 212/148/130~174/139/130

Height: 5'4

Hi all! I was looking for this thread for awhile, and had posted awhile back to crickets to plant a flag, but it must get updated to a new thread often and I probably posted in an already closed version!

I am a total regainer trying to relose and it is nice to have company! (Well not nice in this situation - but you know what I mean?)
guacamole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 06:08 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 280/ticker/170

Height: 6,1

Welcome, guacamole.

Today has, again, sucked, for me. GAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH! I just cannot get myself through the weekends without stuffing my face. Big binge...like more than double my calorie goal range...sigh. At least weekdays are going well, but I really hate this pattern. It's so disappointing, especially as I'm trying hard to put things in place to prevent backsliding at weekends, but not managing to keep it together. I feel like throwing a footstomping tantrum. I'm really tired.

Two weeks until I go home for holiday. I want so badly to be steadily on track by then :`(
Bookmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 09:21 AM   #93  

Height: 5'5"

Good morning! I skimmed a few posts. It's great to see both new and familiar faces.

I am still struggling to find time to get it all in, and to be motivated to get exercise in. It's beautiful outside today, though, and the forecast for the rest of the week is good. I love to be outside, and I appreciate being able to exercise. It's just getting over the "not exercising" inertia. But I will either go to the gym or go outside for a walk today.

I will also weigh and post regularly. I am up to 257 pounds. When I get the first ten off, I will get my hair cut.
LaurieDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 11:38 AM   #94  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slashnl View Post
Went running last night after work. It really was a great run. Finally! It just seemed to feel good and not be completely struggling all the time. Today I went to spin class. It was a tough one, but felt good. Workouts seem to be really on track for me. Thanks to everyone for the positive comments. I do like workouts! Wish I liked eating on plan just as much!! Ha!

I did stay on plan yesterday for food/calories. I am concerned about the weekend. It is usually a struggle. I don't want to lose my progress.

Bookmark: Sounds like you have a really good plan for the weekend! You are doing well!

K9Owner: I think that backing up on the weights is a good thing. Sometimes you actually do more good with lower weights. At least for a while!

Slashnl you are such an inspiration! Sounds like you are going strong here! Workouts really do feel great Do you find that scheduling the gym time/classes in advance helps you stay on track? Going with a friend helps me to get there and stay accountable. Ending my workouts with a low calorie, high-protein, and fruit smoothie help me to stay on track for the rest of the day.
And I completely agree, weekends are tougher since you aren't in your usual routine. How did your weekend go?
healthylivingalways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 01:10 PM   #95  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Hi all. I love it when it is the weekend, but jeez. I have so much trouble staying on track with food. It's probably a good thing it is Monday.... We had company, and I did a bunch of cooking. Just way too much leftover, as in cupcakes, and I overdid that.

Went to Spin this morning. I needed to be there, and I pushed really hard. I need to get it back together. I have to think about it and figure out what I can do differently on the weekend. I think that when there isn't much going on, I do better. But take me out of my norm, and I overindulge.

healthylivingalways: Thanks for the good words. I do agree that it helps to have a schedule with workouts. I have always said that it works out the best when you don't give yourself an option not to go. During the week, I go every morning before work for 6:00 classes. It is a little tougher to make myself go on Tuesdays and Thursdays after work to do some running, but I also try to make that not optional. Sunday is a rest day, and Saturdays are a little more optional, but I go to two classes in the morning.

Laurie: Good to see you post. I'm sorry you're having a rough time, but I hope you keep coming back here! I miss you when you're gone.

Guacamole: So true. It is nice to have everyone in this thread. We all know what it is like to lose, gain, lose, gain....

Bookmark: Sounds like you had struggles with the weekend, too. I don't know why it has to be so hard!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 07:14 PM   #96  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Hi Hi Hi
Looks like I've come to the right place for "Off track Weekend".
You can include me as well--"Homemade Black n Blueberry Cobbler", not fat free, cholesterol free, sugar free, or calorie free, & I ate as much as I wanted. I didn't count the cals. One day, I do hope to care again. But honestly, at this point in my life, I just don't sweat the small things.

Diane: I think many of us do fine on a regular schedule and once we are out of that norm, it's a free for all!

Hope you're all having a fab Monday. I did. No stress, off at 4pm, no stress.
Did I mention: NO STRESS??
I may lose a few pounds of stress cals
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 09:21 AM   #97  

Height: 5'5"

Diane - I love, love, love hearing about your workouts. You are the definition of functional fitness.

Krystal and healthyliving - Weekends are either the worst for me, or the best. I either go full force and get in extra work-outs and make better food choices, or I just do whatever I want because it's easier.

I woke up hungry today. That's always a good sign. =) Slowly getting back on track once again.
LaurieDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 11:50 AM   #98  
Diane

Went to Body Pump this morning and I'll be going running after work. I'm excited for the time change this weekend. I'll be running outside starting next week. I'm ready to get out of the gym in the afternoon. That will work for me until it starts getting too hot.

Had a better day yesterday with food. I'm hoping that today will be even better, and back on track.

K9Owner: No stress is good for weight loss!!! You should get some calorie loss, for sure!

Laurie: Glad you're seeing some progress!! Slowly getting back on track is good! Much better than not getting back on track at all.
Old 03-09-2016, 05:42 PM   #99  
Diane

I wasn't going to post today because no one else has yet, but I came back just to keep accountable. I can do a double post!!!

Anyway, went running last night. It was pretty good. I think that Thursday will be the last day running in the gym, if the weather cooperates. I'll go outside running after that, at least until it gets really hot. Had a good day with keeping under the calorie goal, so that's good. Today is going well, too, but I'm feeling kind of hungry. I'll have to be a little careful tonight for dinner. I went to spin this morning.
Old 03-10-2016, 11:37 AM   #100  
Diane

Jeez. Glad I can talk to myself.
I guess it might be time to find a new group with more activity and support.
Old 03-10-2016, 09:58 PM   #101  
~Krystal~

Sorry to have abandoned this site for a few days; work has been quite busy. It has been raining so hard over the past couple of days here. Many of our streets are flooded and some closed. Our bedroom got water inside from the foundation--AGAIN. I promise, I can't wait to move!!

On the food front: I'm still eating too many cals/day, like 400-500 but I just can't get disciplined enough to cut out the extra food.
Diane: We had great weather over the weekend and I was able to get out and run with my labs, but it has been so wet over the past couple of days, I've had to resort back to the dreadmill. It's better than nothing!!

I'm off this weekend. I'm going to try to do meal prep 1 day and get to the gym again . Do you have anything fun planned??
Old 03-12-2016, 03:07 PM   #102  
~Krystal~

Well, my gym plans turned into dinner plans, which had me cooking most of the day. No sweat. I'll try to get there tomorrow.
I think most of our state is in a state of emergency due to flooding. Many people are still experiencing power outages. Thank the good Lord I was not one of them!

Hope you're all having a fab wknd. Try to keep it clean and low--not happening in my neck of the woods
Old 03-13-2016, 03:53 PM   #103  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

Hello everyone!! It's been almost a year since I last logged into the forum and I am happy to say I am finally relosing FOR GOOD!!!!!

I started school back in May and that has taken up a lot of time on top of being a wife and mommy so life has been great but busy! I started doing the Trim Healthy Mama plan full force in October and have lost almost 53 pounds so far! I still have a long way to go but I finally busted through the weight range that I would lose down to and then regain it all back, happy to finally be in the 270s again for the last time!

How is everyone? I am just spending most of my time on the forums kind of catching up!
Pink Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 04:01 PM   #104  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

Already finished day 2 of my weight lifting program and I'm feeling very sore yet still motivated. I actually look forward to my workouts, I don't think that has ever happened in my life!!!

I typically weigh in on Mondays and/or Fridays but didn't weigh in yesterday since it's TOM but hopefully by Friday I will have a little whoosh!

Tomorrow's workout should be interesting since it includes a few sets of deadlifts which I have never done before, so I am looking up all kinds of videos on proper form! Thursday I am still trying to figure out because I have classes, lab, an exam, and I'm supposed to meet one of my best friends (she introduced me to this program!) for coffee. So I am thinking I might be able to run to the gym super quick between lab and my next class, I would just have to HURRY. I might be able to make it work though!!

Either way, I am beasting through this first week of workouts. Saturday and Sundays are penciled in rest days but I may use Saturdays to do some yoga to really stretch and take care of my muscles and it doubles as a core workout too, and then just full on rest on Sundays except for my walk around the neighborhood with baby.

I am loving lifting!
Pink Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 10:47 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 280/ticker/170

Height: 6,1

Well I finally got through a weekend! Huraah! Although I need to admit that it was because I've had a brutal flu since last wednesday...which is exactly how long I've been on track. >_>

Oh well. It got me over the initial hump, once again, and is making me really feel the grown up need to feed myself properly. For health and all that. I'm still in crappy shape. Voice is completely gone and still pretty congested, but nothing like it was. Over the fever, super sore throat and hacking up piles of phlem bit. So. Phew. Still...gym is completely out because I can't breathe properly. But back at 210 just thanks to light, healthy eating and lots of rest.

I'm hopeful that I can hit 200 or under by month end and still be in reasonable shape for my goal date, which is exactly 100 days from now...I just need to be thoughtful about things...maybe I'll do a day by day 100 day thread to keep myself accountable..
Bookmark is offline   Reply With Quote