Old 03-20-2013, 08:39 AM   #196  
Living Intuitively

S/C/G: Heavy/Happy/Free

Height: 5'6"

Well....today is the day. Today day is the day that I need face one of my biggest failures. I need to discuss my finances with my DH and strangers. -_- We are going to a couple banks this morning. Thankfully I woke up early enough to go to the gym to get rid of at least a little bit of my anxiety?
lunarsongbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:42 AM   #197  

S/C/G: 265/180/145

WOOT!

Down to 237. Well, 236.6 one time, 237.2 another, and 237.5 the third..... Stupid scale. I'll just settle for 237 although the 236 looked mighty good!

I am definitely not giving up Daimere. I just have to get use to the occasional derailment and not let mistakes get me down

But, morning everyone! You guys have been quiet lately. Hope all is well!!!!
FickleHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:50 AM   #198  

I'm sorry you are in pain Daimere. I hope you feel better, but I don't think eating it away will help in the long run. Enjoy the hair cut!

Good luck Lunar! I HATE discussing my finances with banks. I always feel like such a failure and those stupid looks people give you, which are mostly just in my head, make it worse. I hope you and your DH can work things out with them. Consolidation is sometimes a great option.

On that note, I just hate dealing with banks period. Our home loan finally went through and in one month I'll be a first time homeowner, but the process of getting there was horrid. I'm still expecting them to ask for my first born.....
Old 03-20-2013, 08:58 AM   #199  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

I sure did eat more than I should have. I feel a little bit better. At least it was all healthy food? I could have overdosed on nutella. I probably had 13 points over. I even googled foods that help with cramps and that was apart of it.
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:09 AM   #200  

I could eat my weight in nutella too, so I understand that!
Old 03-20-2013, 10:00 AM   #201  
dirty labour daughter

S/C/G: 318/301/155

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunarsongbird View Post
Well....today is the day. Today day is the day that I need face one of my biggest failures. I need to discuss my finances with my DH and strangers. -_- We are going to a couple banks this morning. Thankfully I woke up early enough to go to the gym to get rid of at least a little bit of my anxiety?
It will feel so much beter to have this off your shoulders, lunar! So many people are in the same boat or have been there before (me included!) and what's important is that you're facing it and fixing it! Good luck today sweetie!
merilung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:30 PM   #202  
Living Intuitively

I wanted to share some interesting news. I've been on a bit of a roll this week- have been feeling really good and the numbers on the scale have been wonderful. So as you can imagine- I was a bit nervous about going to a wedding last night....and officially weighing-in this morning. -_-

Oh- I indulged at the wedding. Appetizers (shredded pork egg roll, chicken salad in phylo cups), Drinks (cocktail, beer, champagne, gin and tonic), dinner and cake. Yup....I indulged.

Just a month ago if I did that- I would have easily jumped up over 3 pounds on the scale (some of it bloat- some of it real.)

But this morning? Only up .6 pounds! SERIOUSLY?!?!
AWESOME!!

My consultant says that it's because my metabolism has jumped up and is in a really good place. I'M SO HAPPY.

I'm pleased because this is something I worried about with maintenance (and weight loss), because I would think, "Great...I'm not even going to be able to 'cheat' one day, because it will start dragging me backwards. I will lose weeks..."

But no...That is not the case forever. HUZZAH!

Thought you would like the encouragement too!
Old 03-23-2013, 09:32 PM   #203  

S/C/G: 250/249/125

Height: 5'3 ish

That's awesome Lunar! I worried about the same thing weather I would be able to splurge without undoing everything some day :]
Thinforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:01 PM   #204  
Living Intuitively

Hey All,

Just wanted to let you know that there is a nice Healthy life Summit going on this week. It's an online conference that is free. I've listen to two of the sessions and enjoyed them quite a bit.

http://villagegreennetwork.com/healt...mmit-schedule/
Old 03-24-2013, 09:53 PM   #205  
|| Casey ||

S/C/G: 297/ticker/145

Height: 5'7.5"

Hey everyone, just popping back into this thread...it's been awhile since I've posted here, so it will take me a bit to catch up on everything since my last post, but I wanted to say hi!

I will also pass around some of this Neverending Tea to make up for it!

opheliaphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:45 AM   #206  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

I've had a not so good week. I'm hoping that it will prove to be a better week this week.
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 01:24 PM   #207  
Living Intuitively

This is an icky post. So I'm just going to hide it here.
DH and I got denied for our loan because my credit is so awful at the moment. :: sigh :: I was very emotional about and DH made it worse. DH is not emotional at all...ever.

So tomorrow- we need to meet with his father, because his parents agreed to give us a loan. And do you wonder where DH inherited his lack of emotional gene? I feel like it's going to be two against one- picking on me for something I already hate myself for.

This should be great. I'm really looking forward to it. -_-
I'm already nauseated. Ugh.
Old 03-26-2013, 05:11 PM   #208  
|| Casey ||

S/C/G: 297/ticker/145

Height: 5'7.5"

Daimere: I hope you have a better week this week!

Lunar: I don't have much advice to give, but I'm sending a big hug to you, as well. I know how difficult it can be to be open to others from the outside about private, embarrassing matters, especially when it's with more intimidating loved ones like in-laws. Just remember that they're not just your DH's family anymore...they're yours too. I'm not sure what your relationship is with them, but your position with their son makes you their daughter by extension, and I hope they don't make you feel too uncomfortable tomorrow. Just take everything with a grain of salt and remind yourself that every comment is coming from a place of love and concern for your guys' wellbeing. Good luck! If they've already agreed to help you guys out, it is clear that they care about you...the hardest part should be over, since you're not having to approach them to ask without knowing what they'll say. Make sure to bring a cup of your Tension Tamer Tea and remember to breathe. We're all rooting for you!

Last edited by opheliaphoenix; 03-26-2013 at 05:11 PM.
opheliaphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:12 PM   #209  

S/C/G: 250/249/125

Height: 5'3 ish

That sucks Lunar, I have crap credit to don't feel so bad alot of us do. Hopefully it's not as bad as your expecting. Good luck.
Thinforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 06:29 PM   #210  
Moooove It

S/C/G: 255/248/150

Height: 5'4"

Lunar- That stinks so bad!!! I was so relieved when we bought our home on just my husband's credit. I'm sure that I would have been in the exact same position, but with no family to help us out.

Daimere- Go do something fun and unexpected!!! It's your week. Don't LET it be bad!!

I'm 8 days out from surgery and starting to feel like a human being again. Was able to eat some soup today for the first time. Recovery has been crappy, but I haven't had a single pain like I was living with from that awful herniation!!

I picked up a resistance band today and did a few sets of simple exercises with my legs and arms. I can't do anything with abs until the drain is removed from my side and that heals. But I'm trying to build up some muscle, even if it's just tiny baby steps.

And hey, I've been here long enough for a ticker!!! I'm legit!!
MadCowOnTheMend is offline   Reply With Quote