S/C/G: 250/249/125

Height: 5'3 ish

I can't wait to make those
Thinforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:18 AM   #182  
Living Intuitively

S/C/G: Heavy/Happy/Free

Height: 5'6"

Daimere, how much did you weight at the last Kinetic?

Mondays are might short days, so I'm so pleased to get out of the office today!
Oh- DH and I had a wonderful conversation on Saturday night about how scared I am about sharing my finances with him and how I feel like a big f'up...almost all the time.

He pointed out that instead of emotional eat...I emotionally watch tv- and he is completely right. I didn't even realize it. It was SOOO eye opening for me!
lunarsongbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:54 PM   #183  
Moooove It

S/C/G: 255/248/150

Height: 5'4"

Hey everyone. My surgery is scheduled for a week from today and I think I'm prepared (and have my family of 6 prepared!).

I'm on a mostly liquid diet until Saturday and then it's clear liquids for 2 days before surgery.
I went to my neurologist this morning and he agreed that I could go ahead and try going off of my cymbalta (for chronic pain) since I have to be off of it for a few days with surgery. It makes me so sleepy and mentally cloudy. I'm really hoping that I may not have to go back to it!

Anyway, DH is out of town so I can feed the kids easily :-) I'm much more likely to "cheat" when I'm eating with him.
MadCowOnTheMend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:19 AM   #184  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Daimere, how much did you weight at the last Kinetic?
I didn't go to Kinetic last year. So this is an incredible oppurtunity. But the same people will be there. I probably weighed about 240-260 between Playthink and Flow Camp. This is the lowest weight I've been for years! I just hope I look smaller! I want people to see me and be like, "She looks familar but I can't place her" or "WOW YOU LOOK AMAZING." That is what i'm imagining to keep me going.

Quote:
I emotionally watch tv
I think I do that too. :/

Good luck MadCow! I really hope everything works out well for you! *hug*
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:38 AM   #185  
Living Intuitively

This morning I couldn't find my gym shoes. For a brief moment I thought, "well...hm...maybe this is the universe telling me I should just take it easy this morning!" But then I thought..."Get back upstairs and find your flipping shoes." So I did.

Did I tell you all that I'm walking a St. Patrick's day 5K this Saturday? So I want to get into the gym to see how fast I could walk. I even put on some bagpipe music.....

And....

It felt like torture. I'm TERRIBLE at the treadmill. I am so awkward. I feel like there is so many things for me to think about it...not falling off, my pace, my stride...

I ended up walking as fast as I do outside up a hill. -_- I guess indoor treadmills aren't for me.

What are you ladies up to??
Old 03-13-2013, 01:12 PM   #186  

S/C/G: 250/249/125

Height: 5'3 ish

Good luck Mad Cow, I just got back from taking the kiddos to the dentist and regretting indulging in their Mcdonald treat for being good. I picked one of the healthier choices you can find "I say that lightly nothing there is actually healthy" I still have plenty of calories for dinner but I feel like a bloated whale. Ehh disgusting feeling :/ hope you all are having a great day.

Last edited by Thinforme; 03-13-2013 at 01:17 PM.
Thinforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:13 PM   #187  
Hooping my Life Away

I'm sore from my bellydance shimmy mob practice! It's hard. And I got a really easy new bellydance dvd called piece of cake with tutorials.

I reached my 10% goal.

WAY TO GO LUNAR on those shoes! Weeeee

Thinforme, I had a latte and a salad from Mcdonalds yesterday! It's okay. Hopefully you made good decisions at McDonalds

PS I really want to keep a random chat thread active! Cause I rarely go into the other random threads.
Old 03-13-2013, 10:36 PM   #188  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

Hey everyone! So far this week has been pretty successful, I am hoping to pull off a decent loss this week. I know I have to be back in the 230s by now, so we shall see come weigh in day!

Mantra right now is 'mind over matter.' That mantra is doing wonders for me right now! Also I am looking into some of my favorite recipes that I like to make and seeing what tweaks I can do to them to make them healthier and lower in calories. I think that can be done with almost any dish!

Giving 6 Week 6 Pack a break and doing 30 Day Shred and running as main exercises right now. I also have a side strength plan that will take about 20-30 minutes three days a week on top of the other things and hopefully that will help with the inches!
Pink Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:05 AM   #189  
Hooping my Life Away

You can do this Pink! I keep thinking I should try the shred but I'm worried about my knees. And I can't go from on the ground to standing during hard exercise
Old 03-14-2013, 09:30 AM   #190  
Living Intuitively

MadCow- How is your heart? (My MIL asks me this all the time if she feels I might be emotional about something.) I just wanted to check in and see how you are feeling as the surgery date gets closer. How long is recovery? Do you have to stay in the hospital long?

Daimere- bellydance mob? Reeeally? Sounds fun! I'm intrigued!
Do you have bad knees? My knees track wrong so they hurt often.

I'm still disappointed about my excessive gain this week. I know I had an offprogram weekend, but not a gain 6 pounds weekend.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:37 AM   #191  
Hooping my Life Away

Quote:
Daimere- bellydance mob? Reeeally? Sounds fun! I'm intrigued!
Do you have bad knees? My knees track wrong so they hurt often.
It's a flash mob with bellydance that is supposed to bring awareness/funds for violence against women and children. We'll have a performance in May. The choreography practice was SO fun the other day. http://shimmymob.com/ There's dance moves for beginners and intermediate dancers.

Yeah, I have two bad knees. At 300, my knees used to give out regularly. When I get to 260, they always hurt. Of course how they feel change within the week. Right now one of them feels like it's loose in the back. Other times it just hurts. Or feels okay. Some days it comes and goes but it feels better now then it did in December!
Old 03-16-2013, 02:29 AM   #192  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

I have been sooooo sore from 30 Day Shred the past couple of days. I think I need to have some protein immediately following that workout to help keep the soreness at bay. Because of that, I have walked the past couple of days and am planning on doing an easy run tomorrow with my husband. We are going out of town Sunday morning and coming back later on Monday, it's going to be a lot of fun and we are both looking forward to having a little getaway together. I am going to stay OP and I don't think we will have time to exercise, but since we are helping family move, that should be a decent workout!
Pink Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:15 PM   #193  

S/C/G: 265/180/145

Well, back from vaca and.....

I was so very bad. The day before leaving I finally shed the water weight, got down to 238 and then when I got back I was at 240, which was way less than I thought considering exactly how bad I was LOL. Getting back on track has been h*** however, and I'm currently hanging at 240. Today doing a clean restart completely. So far so good...... I'm a little bummed about going off plan, but it happens, it was my choice, and honestly, I had a great time in NC so it was worth it. Next obstacle is my b-day party next week and the b-day cake I just had to order. Ahh, how I love regret.... But I kinda like buttercream frosting a bit more hehe.

March is never a good month for me!!! If anything however, the pics of me I took while gone just add to my overall motivation to get back on track. I think they'll make great before photos of me and the hubby
FickleHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:27 AM   #194  
Hooping my Life Away

Welcome back Fickle! You can do this! Don't give up now!
Old 03-20-2013, 08:39 AM   #195  
Hooping my Life Away

Can I have a moment where I can just be screw this dieting thing? Maybe I just want to eat my pain away. I dunno. I feel like crap and I am in so much pain.

On the good hand, hair cut today!