3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   What is your NSV this week? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/269244-what-your-nsv-week.html)

FickleHearts 03-18-2013 03:23 PM

Awesome NSV'S everyone!

Mine? Although my vacation made me gain 2 lbs (yeah, it "made" me LOL ), I managed to get right back on track today and still fit into my new pants!

WOOT

Radiojane 03-18-2013 03:54 PM

Last night we got caught in a blizzard and ended up having to spend the night at my inlaw's farm. My bf and I had to share a very old, very creaky 48" bed (somewhere between a twin and a double). While it was definitely a snug fit, We more than managed, whereas 8 months ago one of us would have been sleeping on the floor due to my size.

Saga 03-18-2013 07:30 PM

Two NSVs for me this week!

1. I started weight lifting again and am teaching one of my friends how to lift. It helps so much to have a friend with to keep me company and to spot me on those harder lifts! We're going to the gym tomorrow for our second workout. :)

2. I can cross my legs at the knees again! I am so thrilled to be able to put my knees on top of each other instead of an ankle over a knee. Victory!!

Silverfire 03-20-2013 11:23 AM

Ring fits on the finger its supposed to!!!!!

traci in training 03-20-2013 09:17 PM

Six days in Florida on vacation, gave myself a break from mfp, ran 2.5 miles every morning but one, up .6 this morning and back on plan without a hitch. I feel so in control of things. And that is one heck of an NSV for this chick!!!

Nojunk4me 03-21-2013 12:09 AM

I fit better in the officewear shirts then three weeks ago, maybe I'll start tucking them in in another month.

Keep Moving Forward 03-21-2013 12:59 AM

My workouts are getting easier, which means I'm getting stronger! Also, I feel more flexible.

Radiojane 03-21-2013 01:26 PM

This will sound silly, but I'm noticing how tall I am! Everytime I see my shadow, I think wow! I'm tall! When I was so much wider all I could see was the girth!

mnemosyne 03-21-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

This will sound silly, but I'm noticing how tall I am! Everytime I see my shadow, I think wow! I'm tall! When I was so much wider all I could see was the girth!
That is awesome. I noticed recently that my shadow was close to the size of other people's. I mean, other overweight people's shadows, but still. NORMAL overweight people.

thnknthin1 03-23-2013 02:11 PM

I was actually able to get my rump into a pair of juniors sz 15 jeans today!

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/...ps5c9d253e.jpg

rodeogirl 03-23-2013 02:39 PM

Taking the stairs more at work!

SuperCecilia 03-23-2013 02:53 PM

I baked brownies for a party and made them black bean brownies (high in fiber and protein, lower in fat, and moist - seriously!) and only had one small taste of the batter and didn't like the bowl or spoon at all.

Great idea for a thread!

Cherie2888 03-24-2013 09:41 AM

I decorated cupcakes with my family yesterday and wasn't even tempted to cheat! I will say they looked and smelled delicious!

Radiojane 03-26-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperCecilia (Post 4679358)
I baked brownies for a party and made them black bean brownies (high in fiber and protein, lower in fat, and moist - seriously!) and only had one small taste of the batter and didn't like the bowl or spoon at all.

Great idea for a thread!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie2888 (Post 4680017)
I decorated cupcakes with my family yesterday and wasn't even tempted to cheat! I will say they looked and smelled delicious!

You two are my heroes! Nibbling while I cook is my biggest downfall.

Couple more shirts made it in to the donate pile this morning - one's I'd kept from before that had been too small, now too big! The bathing suit I bought at the end of January is getting a little loose in the caboose too.

elvislover324 03-26-2013 04:14 PM

Wearing heels today with straps around the ankle!! These shoes used to be my favorites and then I outgrew them with my thick ankles retaining so much fluid. I tried them on today just for the fun of it and they fit!! I have been wearing them around the house all day. My husband will surely ask where we are going tonight when he gets home since I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go!