3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   What is your NSV this week? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/269244-what-your-nsv-week.html)

elvislover324 03-04-2013 01:43 PM

My BMI dropped below 35 as of this morning so I am only "Obese I" instead of "Obese II". Overweight, here I come!

Justwant2Bhealthy 03-04-2013 10:34 PM

I skipped the chippies; and ate a lovely homemade fruit salad instead ... :carrot:

Lishar 03-04-2013 10:44 PM

I bought a pair of Dansko clogs a few years ago. They have always been a bit tight on the top of my feet. I kept meaning to get them stretched. (they are expensive). Now that I have lost this weight they fit better now. I guess I should not be suprised that my feet were fat too. :o Now I have new shoes because my other leather shoes are getting too big.

KimL1214 03-04-2013 11:38 PM

Tried on a dress tonight that I bought two years ago (has been WAY TOO small) with the plan to wear it when chaperoning prom last year... I get to wear it this year because it fits!!!

Silverfire 03-05-2013 09:19 AM

Watch strap is one notch tighter and my ring ALMOST goes on the finger it is supposed to! Sooo close.

the shiv 03-05-2013 10:10 AM

I ordered the 30 Day Shred last night... Then I picked up a shirt I couldn't get one arm into, and determined that by the time I'd done the full program (even if it takes longer than 30 days) I would get INTO the shirt. As I've been at a plateau for the past month, I figured the shirt still wouldn't fit (I could get my arm about halfway up the sleeve).

I tried to do this, and... I (just) got my arm right into the sleeve! Then the other one! Then I did it up! Apart from 2 buttons at the bottom I can't do up. So, apparently, I'm smaller! Those weights I did a few weeks ago must be showing some benefits now, and it's convinced me that the scale will drop eventually, but something IS changing while the scale is stuck!

So my new goal is that that shirt will FIT when I'm done :D

mnemosyne 03-05-2013 10:18 AM

I was getting some things out of the trunk of my car and shifting bags around when one of my rings flew off my index finger and rolled under the car. I just bought this one in December since my old index-finger rings were too big. I had to move the car back into the street to find the ring. :D

Kat117 03-05-2013 10:36 AM

I realized the other day I was sitting with my legs crossed and it was comfortable.

I just cleaned 10 full to the brim shopping bags of clothes out of my closet because they are all too big!

Biggest one of all... I tried on my mid-way incentive dress.... one I bought and could never fit into ... and it fit!!! and not only did it fit, It looked fantastic!!!

Radiojane 03-05-2013 10:45 AM

Awesome NSV's everyone! Elvislover, I can't wait to get under 40 for bmi and not be "super morbid" or whatever my doctor called it last time. Kat, I can sometimes in some positions cross my legs, it's something I've never been able to do before and I get so excited!

My nsv for the week is I did my regular swim yesterday then had to run up and down the mall and shovel all day (there was a blizzard, I was the only one of the center staff that could get in and open), and I do not feel like I'm going to die today. I slept like a baby last night, but nothing hurts!!! Yay!!!

Lishar 03-05-2013 11:24 AM

So many wonderful NSV ladies. I want a like button for everyone.

lunarsongbird 03-05-2013 11:31 AM

I agree! I LOVE reading everyone's NSVs. SOOOO inspiring!!
http://qph.cf.quoracdn.net/main-thum...mBVCBPFtr.jpeg

I have a bathing suit like this without the straps: (Now please, please, PLEASE can I have this body? :lol:)
http://productshots2.modcloth.com/pr...e13e214981.jpg
and the sheath like part is now coming all the way down like a dress. Time for a new bathing suit, I think.

the shiv 03-05-2013 11:52 AM

Lunarsongbird, that is lovely! Very 50s, you need a huge pair of shades with that! Congrats on the NSV, pin-up girl! :)

ImImportant 03-05-2013 11:58 AM

Yesterday my co-worker (I'm actually her supervisor) relayed information about a meeting and misrepresented the concerns that we discussed in the 1 hour drive back from the meeting. She spoke to another co-worker and made it seem that my decision making process is a little off - to put it kindly. I was not happy about it but I didn't say anything.

I went home and I wanted to take the anger out on some really high calorie crunchy foods. I went to the store and looked at all of my comfort foods. Then I talked myself into not buying the large bags but only the small size so that I could minimize the damage. Then I chose a lower calorie option so that I could do even less damage.

I still purchased two items but I was sure to weigh them - only eating a serving size- and put it toward my calorie count. I even cut one of the items in half when I saw that even though the serving size said 1 of the item- that one exceeded the 35g in a serving. So, I was in a controlled spin.

This morning I spoke to my co-worker and addressed the issue head on. I made her understand that while a value her contributions in the workplace I felt that her behavior was unacceptable and disingenuous. She cried and apologized. I didn't let the tears get to me because I felt that her behavior was calculated as were the tears. She was more shocked and upset that I called her out on it and not because she was truly sorry. I reinforced my stance and we left it in a good place. We now understand each other and I didn't let her issues cause me to lose track of my goals.

This is an NSV because I have realized that I eat my frustration rather than facing it head on.

Angihas2 03-06-2013 01:32 PM

I recommitted on January 6, 2013. It's now 2 months later, I'm down 20 pounds, but I'm also down, 20 inches overall. That, to me is AMAZING!!! And it gives me more motivation to keep going.

elvislover324 03-06-2013 02:10 PM

All of you ladies are awesome!!! So happy to read all of these NSVs!!