3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   What is your NSV this week? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/269244-what-your-nsv-week.html)

the shiv 02-15-2013 03:00 PM

I just had to change my weights from 2.5kg to 3.5kg to finish my arm workout! I'm training to failure so without the extra kg I'd have been there for hours. Only trouble is, I can hardly lift my phone to type this as I'm so exhausted. Time to eat something :)

lunarsongbird 02-26-2013 01:06 PM

Where is that thread? NSVhttp://www.rivcominc.com/wp-content/...bingPapers.jpg, NSV, NSV...Ah HA! Here it is!

Maybe TMI: My bra has been so uncomfortable for a couple weeks now. And then it occurred to me..."DUH...I've lost inches- I need to adjust the band!"

I went to the second clasps on my band! I haven't done that in over a decade! I've always had to buy bras with bigger bands! Simple, but exciting!

elvislover324 02-26-2013 01:10 PM

My $2.50 Goodwill jeans are getting ready to go back to the donation racks. They are Levis and beautiful gorgeous jeans that I am in love with. They wouldn't even zip up nevermind button when I got them home. They served me well for this past month and as sad as I am to see them go, I already have a new pair ($5 jeans!) to replace them. Not Levis though. I priced out the Levis to see if I could buy a pair and they are $58 online! That made me love my GW ones even more!

Radiojane 02-26-2013 02:19 PM

Lunarsongbird Isn't that awesome? especially when you don't feel like you're stuffing bowling balls into marble bags?

I am beyond amazed every time I put my bra on. I'm in a 42 band (started at 54), and I can do it up on the tightest one. In fact, I think it's time to go down to a 40!

elvislover324 02-26-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radiojane (Post 4647207)
Isn't that awesome? especially when you don't feel like you're stuffing bowling balls into marble bags?

Jane, I love reading your descriptions in your posts!!!! You must be so funny in person too. :D The only problem with in person is I'd be spitting my water all over you instead of on my computer screen when I burst out laughing!!

rodeogirl 02-26-2013 08:41 PM

My sweatshirt is looser and I've had more energy.

dcapulet 02-26-2013 08:53 PM

My husband told me he was jealous of my muscular legs :)

Justwant2Bhealthy 02-26-2013 09:04 PM

Went shopping for a new winter coat and clothes; down in sizes in everything -- esp the bras and undies (from 46DD to 40C; still enuff there I guess) ;). Two sizes down on my dress coat, but got such super winter clearance deals that I bought 3 coats for less than I planned to pay for one.

I bought 10 nice tunic tops for only $5.00 each; and a few other dressier ones for good; all on sale as well. My dress pants are down 2 more sizes as well. Some things I went down 3-4 sizes, but it all depends on the make and style, of course. I couldn't believe how the sizing varies with different types of tops; had to try on about 75 to find 15 that fit the way I wanted them to.

Overall though; am very happy for this huge NSV and the new clothes too! :D

KimL1214 02-26-2013 09:35 PM

Switched belts!!! The belt I bought on January 2nd that was a bit snug... is too big!!! I'm now wearing the other smaller belt I bought the same day!!! It's blue and sparkly!!!

lunarsongbird 02-26-2013 11:41 PM

Wow!! AWESOME NSVs!! Super glad I bumped up this thread.
I squeezed myself into some 16s today! Not super attractive, I must say, but they buttoned and zipped all the way up!

FickleHearts 02-27-2013 08:55 AM

Did 15 min on the elliptical and despite the scale hating me, I have definitely lost inches as pants I haven't been able to wear in a year fit and fit loose! It's put me in a great mood today!

Silverfire 02-27-2013 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FickleHearts (Post 4648160)
Did 15 min on the elliptical and despite the scale hating me, I have definitely lost inches as pants I haven't been able to wear in a year fit and fit loose! It's put me in a great mood today!

That's awesome. My elliptical and I haven't been getting along this week :( 15 minutes is hard on that thing!! Congrats more on the loose pants!!!

FickleHearts 02-27-2013 10:11 AM

A long long time ago in a galaxy far far away...... I used to do 45-60 min on it religiously 6 days a week. Now? 15 min about killed me. How did I ever get this out of shape???? But, hey 15 min is more than the 5 I could barely do two months ago so I take it as a WIN. It was hard, but so worth it. I felt great when I got off!

Silverfire 02-27-2013 10:17 AM

:lol: I hear that. The first time on the thing I just about died after a minute! I look forward to being able to go for much much longer

mnemosyne 02-27-2013 11:03 AM

Okay, so, uhm. This is a TMI NSV.

I have been fat all my life and am in my late 30s. I have never had a regular cycle. NEVER. I have NEVER been able to predict when I would start my cycle.

I can now.

Four months in a row, now. Just like clockwork.