3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   What is your NSV this week? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/269244-what-your-nsv-week.html)

Lishar 11-03-2012 09:32 PM

What is your NSV this week?

Mine is the size 3x bathing suit that 6 months ago was a torture to get on and off is getting too big for me. I was amazed at how easy it was to get on/off today even wet ;) . Also the bottoms are a bit loose, not falling off but I can pull it out about 6inches. I had to smile at this. NOt that I want to buy another suit but I love not having to struggle getting it on. :carrot:

RoyalAthena 11-03-2012 10:39 PM

I have had a rough year. I gained 30 pounds throughout the year. Well, I finally lost that 30 pounds. NSV: I saw a friend that I hadn't seen in a year. When she saw me I looked the same!! Yes, I would have liked to have been leaner but I would have been devastated if I had gained when I had expressed my desire to lose weight to her.

Brandnewday 11-03-2012 10:56 PM

I went up and down the stairs in the stockroom at my job without breathing hard and having to stop to catch my breath. Now I can work on my speed!

angieand2girls 11-03-2012 11:27 PM

My waist is visibly going IN! Holy cow! :D

Misti in Seattle 11-03-2012 11:39 PM

A while back I bought some knit tunic tops in a size that fit and also in a size too small. This morning I wore the small one shopping and used the large one to wear over my swimsuit!

Dumplin 11-04-2012 06:01 AM

Wearing a size 16 jean comfortly now . Goal for me are those slim 14's . I can do this !

dangerouscurvesahead 11-04-2012 10:12 AM

i realized ive lost 1/3 of my goal weight! My collar bones have come out of hiding!

Lishar 11-04-2012 11:30 AM

I loved all these great NSV. We ROCK. Keep them coming. I want to read more successes. Even small ones add up. Remember you are amazing.

LaurieDawn 11-05-2012 02:18 AM

I just love my body! I still have too much excess fat, and I can get totally consumed by pinching all the extra fat on my arms, thighs, gut, butt, etc. But I am far more likely to be caught flexing my newly-acquired arm muscles or tapping my rock-hard thigh muscles or doing a spontaneous Warrior Pose. I am too fat, yes. But I am also surprisingly strong and flexible, and though I will not win in a sprint, I will totally outlast most people on distance. (Plus, truth time - I really like my shape in general. I am a pear, but in the right clothes, I can mask my huge thighs/hips while emphasizing my small(er) waist.)

epicskyline 11-05-2012 11:17 AM

I wore my size 10 jeans to work yesterday. They were really tight and by the end of my shift, I wanted them OFF, but they fit! Hard to believe that at the beginning of this year, I was wearing a size 22!

ellezony 11-05-2012 11:25 AM

I just noticed that there was space on both sides of me when I sat in the bathtub. My hip bones are also starting to stick out a bit.

Lishar 11-05-2012 01:06 PM

Lauriedawn. I have been doing the same thing. Saying to myself "I look good". I am sure most people still see this fat lady but I see the progress I have made. I can't wait to see those muscle I am making stronger under all this fat. Its like I am remaking myself from the inside out. When this fat goes away and it will I will have an awsome body underneath. Its amazing.

epicskyline Congrats on the size 10. I think I was 18 the last time I fit a size 10. YOu go girl. Congratulations on your loss so far BTW.

ellezony That is funny. I was laying in the tube and noticed that my stomach did not go up as far. MY easier to get out of the tub right?

I have one. A size XL shirt I have not been able to fit into now looks great. The sleeves were always too tight, not anymore.

I am loving these.

Pink Hurricane 11-05-2012 03:04 PM

This is probably a little silly buuuuuuuuut,

My husband can pick me up and I can wrap my legs around his waist. :lol: He did that to me yesterday evening when he got off work and it sort of took the both of us off guard haha. I have been going back and forth between the same 5 pounds for the last month or so, but I have lost inches. Not sure if that has made a difference, but that is my NSV of the week, probably the entire month lol.

tubolard 11-05-2012 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ellezony (Post 4519519)
I just noticed that there was space on both sides of me when I sat in the bathtub. My hip bones are also starting to stick out a bit.

I did this the other night. There hadn't been space between my hips/butt and the bathtub in a really long time. I was so excited! LOL.

tubolard 11-05-2012 03:59 PM

My nsv is that my butt shelf (I had literally a flat ridge above my butt, I swear I could have sat a shot glass on it and it would have stayed :o) is gone, there is just a normal taper there now. :D