3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   What is your NSV this week? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/269244-what-your-nsv-week.html)

scoutycat 11-05-2012 08:35 PM

I found out that I can now do that leg stretch where you grab your ankle and pull your heel to your butt while standing on one leg without touching the wall for balance. My instructor says this means my core is much stronger.

Kat117 11-06-2012 12:06 PM

I got into my car and realized I had to move the seat up because there is a lot more room now! Plus, I can get my legs under the steering wheel without a problem. Silly yes, but gratifying.

Lakilaulea 11-06-2012 12:20 PM

When I first started working out on my Tread Climber last month, I was only able to go at a really slow speed (1.3mph) for 17 minutes. I realized the past couple weeks, I was going 2.8mph for over an hour straight! Whereas I'd only burn about 250 calories in one session, I average about 810 now!

dangerouscurvesahead 11-06-2012 01:43 PM

may be TMI but ive noticed the past 3 months my periods dont last as long (went from 10-12days to 6-8days) hasnt been that easy for a LONG time!

Beverlyjoy 11-09-2012 02:04 PM

My NSV this week is actually writing down my food plan for the day, each day.

Lishar 11-09-2012 03:58 PM

I have one for this week. I put away a pair of pants that were way too tight. I put them on yesterday. They fit and I even needed a belt. I have been tucking my shirts in again. When I was heavier I always left my shirt out to cover my belly.

MY DH told me I looked great and he really noticed a difference. That made me feel really good.

jammy255 11-13-2012 03:46 AM

I fit a pair of cute copped pants that have been sitting in my closet brand new for almost a year! I bought them on sale and new I could wear them when I started my diet,lol Well a year later Im here!

Lishar 11-16-2012 11:30 AM

I was finishing my abd workout and it called for 25 crunches. I had just finished 6 sets of 30 crunches, legs elevated, bycicle and reverse. I wanted to try and do as many as I could. I ended up doing 70 and probably could have done more. This is huge because when I started getting in shape in August doing 15 was a struggle. It was nice to see persistance pays off. I will have rocken abs when I can get rid of this fat. :-)

angieand2girls 11-16-2012 12:05 PM

Wow! Such wonderful NSV's here! Everyone is doing awesome!

Like some of the ladies here, I am also seeing some really nice muscle definition starting to form in my arms and shoulders. It makes my upper body (from the front) look so much sexier! My collar bones are popping out now, I have the tricep bump, my biceps are monsters...I'm looking good! :D I still have quite a bit of fat back though. Gotta get the back muscles on the same page.

Elladorine 11-16-2012 12:14 PM

Some of the shirts I was hoping to fit into this winter are too big for me now! Whenever I get my sewing machine fixed I'll be taking them in a bit. :D

KateB 11-16-2012 12:31 PM

On Oct 20 I modeled for a local clothing store. The outfit I wore was a size 20 pants (NOTICE 20 NOT 20W) and 2x top. Two weeks ago I had to go in and pick out an outfit were for another fashion show on Nov 10th. The pants I modeled we size 18 (AGAIN NO "W" following the size) and the tops were 1x. I bought that outfit ( I get a 60% discount for modeling) I am wearing those pants today and I can pull them on and off without undoing the button and zipper. I can 16's ahead!!

Lishar 11-25-2012 01:26 PM

Woohoo thats great KateB.

My DH keeps telling me how great I look. Its nice to get appreciation from your loved ones. He even rewarded me for my hard work. A new pair of boots. I am over the moon. I have wanted a pair for a few years now. They were not expensive and are not practicle but who cares. I look Sexy :o

Elladorine 11-25-2012 04:32 PM

The ring I got for Christmas last year is officially too big for my ring finger now, but it fits on my middle finger fine. :) And I need to buy ring snuggies for my bridal set so they don't fall off.

Kat117 11-25-2012 04:38 PM

I took out boxes of clothes from storage that went in 6 years ago, hoping they might fit. Most of them fit great right noe, and some are too big. So far I have gone from a 24w to an 18/20.

I also fit in the pedicure chair comfortably today!

Garnet2727 11-25-2012 04:57 PM

My husband has been giving me a bunch of static about my underwear. He thinks it's time to go get new panties. All just because I can pull them up far enough to cover my boobs, he thinks I should get new ones!

:D