Old 05-09-2012, 08:04 AM   #211  
is super awesome.

S/C/G: ...ticker...

Height: 5'7"

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryblondeboys View Post
I about kissed my scale this morning - saw a new all time low FINALLY. It had been two months since I got to 168.0. Last month it only got to 168.8. TOday it got to 167.6 and my post ovulation whoosh shouldn't be over yet. If I make it to 165 you might here me screaming all across Maryland.
GOOD JOB!!! It's so motivating to see lower numbers.. You are so close! YEY!

Quote:
And yes, it would be mighty tempting to just not EAT for the last few pounds, but I know that would only be a temporary solution as I would surely gain that weight back.
This! Totally totally agree. I keep thinking 'self, if I eat like, 1,000 cals a day I can make my goal on time.' and then my brain kicks in and is all 'silly, it won't change a thing in the long run. Just keep going!'

Sigh. SOON enough.

I saw a new low today too... finally down to 186. Without doing any "business" this morning, either! Yippie. Gotta keep going!

ETA, lol... I also sit here in size 10 jeans... So that's pretty cool too. The 12's were falling off'a me. Although, I'm back to 'I only have one pair of pants.' land now.. Which, is good and bad.

Last edited by kateleestar; 05-09-2012 at 08:05 AM.
kateleestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:50 AM   #212  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kateleestar View Post

I saw a new low today too... finally down to 186. Without doing any "business" this morning, either! Yippie. Gotta keep going!

ETA, lol... I also sit here in size 10 jeans... So that's pretty cool too. The 12's were falling off'a me. Although, I'm back to 'I only have one pair of pants.' land now.. Which, is good and bad.
Yay! on the new low!

I would love to drop one more size - down to an 8. I can squish myself into them, but they aren't comfortable. To wear an 8 would be so freaking awesome as I didn't think I could get to that size even with vanity sizing. I figured in "old" sizing a 14 was the lowest I could go (I have big bony hips), but an 8 would be like a yesteryears 12 I think.

Last edited by berryblondeboys; 05-09-2012 at 08:54 AM.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:47 AM   #213  

Congrats on the new lows girls! I think I am due for a new low, hopefully in the next month or so.
I am still hovering at 170, but I started my new weight lifting program a week and a half ago, along with upping my calories to 2000ish, so I am expecting to hang out here until my body gets used to the extra cals and the muscle repair/water weight is evened out. I would love to see the scale dropping, but I really want to do a body recomp and I know I can't have it both ways. I also put the dang bodybugg back on to make sure I am eating enough to support my workouts (I hate that ugly thing with short sleeves/summer clothes).
On a positive note, I lost 1/2 inch off both bust and waist this past month. I also gained a half inch on both thighs and calves, but I am counting that as water due to sore muscles, I know that's not fat, but I know what I lost in the bust/waist is fat.
So changes are happening, just not with the scale. I am happy to be eating more, I have loads of energy and I am having some kick butt workouts. It's all good.
jomatho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:48 PM   #214  
is super awesome.

S/C/G: ...ticker...

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Yay! on the new low!

I would love to drop one more size - down to an 8. I can squish myself into them, but they aren't comfortable. To wear an 8 would be so freaking awesome as I didn't think I could get to that size even with vanity sizing. I figured in "old" sizing a 14 was the lowest I could go (I have big bony hips), but an 8 would be like a yesteryears 12 I think.
8 is my goal, too.. I think I'm an apple, so most of my weight that is left is on my belly. My legs, arms and upper abdomen/under my boobs have all thinned out nicely, but then, belly. LOL. Oh well. Good thing I lowered my goal. 175 most likley wont be enough to get that to.. look smaller.

And, I did just discover that I'm into TOM (thanks for being random body on seasonique! ugh.) so with 186.8 today, I should have an even newer low in a few days! That's a small miracle, lol, being happy with a "new low" during TOM.

And that SO awesome, Jo! Weigh lifting is on my 'to do' list.. sometime soon. Maybe at like, 165 when I want to tone more. Something about finally getting to the goal number, then I won't care as much about the scale. KWIM?
kateleestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:34 PM   #215  
June

S/C/G: 240/184/155

Height: 5'6"

Congrats to everyone with the new lows that's exciting! Melissa, I hope you have a nice whoosh coming still.

Re: wanting to eat. I don't think i have that problem... I don't know, I like food too much. My issue is that I feel so close to goal that I'm a bit too happy here and don't feel that extra push to finish. Although this week I've been exercising A LOT, which is great. Hopefully that will show up on the scale soon!

kateleestar definitely try out weight lifting! I can't tell you how much I love my body now that I've been doing it. More and more people are commenting that they're pretty shocked by how much I weigh because I look a lot smaller.

I don't really have a size in mind to reach my goal but i would love to have a 28" waist. Sometimes that feels impossible, though, because my waist just doesn't like to budge! Plus, it fluctuations SO MUCH. Like this morning it was between 30-31" depending how tight I measured but other days it'll be more like 29.5" as my ticker says.
runningfromfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:01 PM   #216  

Hi, i think this is the thread for me!!
Right now it is my current goal to maintain.
Next week when my exams are over i face the horrible battle of going home and all the food that lurks there.

I will also be having my first weigh in around 2 months, so as long as it isn't higher than 160lbs, i think i could manage that.
irishcanary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:26 PM   #217  
Move over Kim Kardashian!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishcanary View Post
Next week when my exams are over i face the horrible battle of going home and all the food that lurks there.
I hate going to my moms for that. Anything Ive seen at the grocery store, and avoided, she probably has on the table and so cutely smiles and says HAVE ONE! lololol I swear, she makes ppl happy with food, thats why everyone loves her.

I think im going to avoid her house until these last 15 lb are gone. lol
caramelkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:38 PM   #218  

I don't think that is just your mom, its mine too and my dad. Parents just love their kiddies who they haven't seen to have food.

My parents love to have food with me. My dad and i are "food buddies" and our time together generally invovles ordering a new take away.

I will need ALL the will power to not eat like 24/7. Its even worse because i have 3 weeks vacation. I do have a lot of things planned, including gym trips, karate, hanging out with friends etc, its just that constant supply of yummy things and lots of free time will be hard xD.
irishcanary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:34 PM   #219  
Optimistic cynic

S/C/G: 220/209/180

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
My issue is that I feel so close to goal that I'm a bit too happy here and don't feel that extra push to finish.
This. I've got some nice new clothes and I feel good, but I'm getting a little complacent about my eating (although I too have been exercising a lot). I just don't seem to be able to get motivated to lower my calories. Weirdly, though, I ate quite a bit yesterday (1800 cals, I think) and saw a drop on the scale. My new plan is to eat more protein and start a new weight training routine. I feel like I need to shake things up a bit because I still have plenty of fat to lose.
Steph7409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:27 PM   #220  
Every pound is a victory

S/C/G: 263/147/?

Height: 5' 6"

Jo, I'll probably be here awhile too. Just downloaded New Rules on my Nook, so I'm hoping to get serious weight training started this week. That'll slow down "weight" loss, but I'm hoping for some nice fat loss!

berry, wooooooo!

running, I've been super hungry for a few days as well. Mid-cycle for me, so probably explains it in my case.

kate, congrats on the new low for you too!
rainydays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:24 AM   #221  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Dipped into the 166 range today = barely, but down to 166.8 (was 167.6 yesterday). I could almost starve myself for a week to get there. Not that I would, but that it is even a possibility to DO that makes me realize how close I am...

And my body fat monitor is saying I have about 26% body fat. 25 and under is my goal, so it seems I'm gettng close in all regards. I look so flabby though with all this loose skin (even my boobs inside the bra is all crinkly and crepe-ish). But that's the price I have to pay I guess.

Last edited by berryblondeboys; 05-10-2012 at 10:26 AM.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:32 AM   #222  
Every pound is a victory

S/C/G: 263/147/?

Height: 5' 6"

berry, I know what you mean. I have so much loose skin, and it just looks like blubber. I'm happy that I can dress to cover it (mostly tops of thighs, stomach, and arms) most of the time--but I wanted so badly to look good in a swimming suit this summer. I'm 28, and I've been overweight since I was a child (other than the summer before high school, got on a health kick--wish that would've lasted!), so I've never been able to be the fit looking chick at the beach. I don't want to look like a Victoria's Secret model, but I do want all my hard work to show. Right now, I feel blubbery, and I just want to feel confident in a tankini for crying out loud.
rainydays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:12 PM   #223  
Optimistic cynic

S/C/G: 220/209/180

Height: 5'3"

rainy, I just got New Rules as well. I've been lifting for ages, since back before you were born! But I'm ready for a new routine and this one looks good. I'm hoping it will make me feel less flabby. You've got a much better chance of your skin tightening up than I do, so don't despair!
Steph7409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:21 PM   #224  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

I weighed in this morning at 127.5 which is the lightest I have ever weighed in America. In December 2010-February 2011 I got down to less than that, but it was very temporary. I feel like what I'm doing now is much more sustainable and less difficult --> higher possibility of keeping a steady weight. None of this gaining 7 lbs over the weekend and losing it steadily all week business.

"Goal" is imminent if I go for what my profile goal says. I am going to focus more on exercise and fitness and see what happens. Lifting, hiking and running are doing wonders. I secretly think I would like to be a 2, but not a 0.

Steph Nice to see another 518 chick here! Awesome loss.

berryblondeboys You're so close! I remember when you just signed up for 3FC.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:58 PM   #225  
Move over Kim Kardashian!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

krampus congrats on your new low!!

That's awesome. I can't even imagine what I'd look like at 127. I'll live it vicariously through you. lol
caramelkitty is offline   Reply With Quote