Old 06-10-2011, 07:09 PM   #376  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Hello Everyone

Angie I am really hoping I can find one that I can truly stick with. Hope you got some me time in last evening, trust me I know how that is Good job on the 1.8 down

Blondie good job on the 1.6 down

Diana good job on the .4 down

Hi starbrite

Hi Matilda

Coondocks sounds like you're gonna have a great weekend, rest well

Vixsin glad you got some rest, enjoy your run

hey Ona, you've been running in and running out good job on the .2 down. Enjoy the Zumba party, is it like a Zumba marathon. They have them out here often. Four hours of Zumba, huh I can barely handle one Ona please give details when you come back so I can suggest it at our Curves. Not that I'd stay the entire time Have fun

Kukkie you're just a busy lady, you'll get things in order when you can I plan my meals and still screw up, like today (shaking my head). I guess I need to be a lot more determined.

Jami good job on the 1.3 down Best of luck this weekend. LOL, maybe not wired sounds like it hurts, maybe a lot of tape with my hand tied. enjoy your weekend

Shylah enjoy Chicago

ilbnej good job on the .4 down

Way to go Mandy, kick TOM's butt Congrats on the official name change now all the other fun stuff begins

Aimee, I am so trying to stick with 30DS and everytime I hear Jillian say, "there is no such thing as a modified jumping jack, I have 400lb people doing them and so can you!" I feel like such a failure, and I do try but I can do about 12 on the first set, 8 on the next and the last maybe 5. I try and get so aggravated it's not funny. And if someone comes home/in the room. I am officially done. Wow, sorry about the drama at work please don't let it get you to the point where you become ill. No job is worth that. good job on the 2.9 down

Gale that is funny about the camp food, I am so trying to be good. Today has been a little off. I'm still volunteering at the school and missed lunch by 3 hours. I got home in time enough to meet the school bus. The kids hate it when I pick them up, so I just came home and waited. I came in and made a huge spinach salad. Then my daughter made a cheese pizza, whyyyyyy???? I had 1/2 of a quarter, which wasn't too bad then I finished off some frozen yogurt 1 cup supposed to be 1/2 for the serving and I added 2 tbsp chocolate syrup . My calories are at 1247, 24.58grams of fat.
So if we can take out this afternoon/evening I'm in Hey I have an idea for you, Jami and I ... we could do like you said and take away something for the two days. Bread one weekend, fruit minus the recommended per day serving, I have no clue what else. But it's gotta help a little, maybe (scratching my head) Just a thought, and anything to help me.

Cutie cute prayer ... I'm so bloated right now I would love to have half of my stomach go away

Hi Kris, enjoy the craft show, hope you make tons of money

thaisccs, don't stop posting we all have our days, no downers here and you're not one We're here for you look at last month's thread at how I did. It was the same thing, up and down same numbers ... it'll change come to think of it April was like that also for me. Hope that doesn't sound discouraging, it's not meant to be. I just want you to have hope and know that this to shall pass

I'm up by .2 today to 173.8. I was actually shocked to see so little. I am truly hoping for this to be a good OP weekend. We have a few things going on this weekend and all will have junk food. I know I don't have to eat it ... but ......ummm I have no excuse. I need to do better. Keep me in your thoughts this weekend and make sure I can hear you all saying to ME don't eat that. I will try to check in it I have an issue. Please send good vibes my way. Thanks

Last edited by love2b150; 08-01-2011 at 10:33 AM.
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 05:52 AM   #377  
I Will do this....

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/165

Height: 5ft 7

Morning all
Even Stevens today- not sure how i didn't lose after yesterdays "visits" but, TOM just round the corner so I suspect he is responsible !
Weird day yesterday - got offered two more jobs - one with a lot more hours but in a school thats far away and without the long term prospects of the one I've been offered. Funny isn't it how these things are like men and buses- you wait ages for one and then three come at once !!
Having some difficulties regarding my teenage daughter. Rather not her, but the men in her life. She has just hooked up with a very sweet Italian boy, who she brought home yesterday. It was lovely to see her with someone so nice, and he was charming to me and her dad, pleasant to her friends and respectful of her. Fantastico !! However, her ex boyfriend has said awful things to her on Facebook, for all to see. She was always blind to what an a**hole he was, but I want her to cut all ties with him because he is such a negative influence on her. I know I have no say, but she needs to see sense. Plus, whilst I was away on the hen weekend in May, she "got up to something-eg fooled around" with the eldest son of our friends. We are going on holiday with them in a months time, and I'm worried about this. She's only fifteen and does not see it I'm concerned about the older boys (there is one other on off boy) who also treats her like a plaything, and has refused to actually "go out with her" but is happy to "stay in with her" !!She's playing with fire and I am really concerned about it all. How do I talk to her, without letting her Know I know about what went on when I was away (the fooling around)?. Gosh what complex lives teenagers lead these days!
starbrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 06:10 AM   #378  
I Will do this....

BTW I have decided that I would like another 7lbs off - I can afford to do it and it gets me to a BMI of 22 which is smokin !!! xx
Old 06-11-2011, 08:59 AM   #379  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

I was able to sleep in this morning! and it felt so good. Still no TTOM for me. My weight has dropped below my low range. We are going out of town at the 4th of July. I wish we were closer to the date we are leaving. I wouldn't worry about the drop. It would give me some cushion. Today is my higher calorie day. I'll see how tomorrow goes. I have actually been adding in some extra veggies but not counting the calories. I've been adding extra veggies (a lot extra ) to my omelet in the AM. At night when I get home, I have been picking fresh tomatoes and eating them. The funny thing is that now, I don't have any tomatoes that are ready for tonight's salad. I've eaten them all! Oh, well, I could be eating something much worse. Let me tell you, those little grape tomatoes are as sweet as candy!

Calories for yesterday: 1510 +

Weigh In: 144.2

Down: .8
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 09:07 AM   #380  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Morning all -- Had a little 'too high' calorie day yesterday and am up .8 today due to the sodium. I knew all day I would be over, but had planned an hour on the treadmill, which would bring me back in line...and that just didn't play out. I figure my body doesn't really hold it against me if I do the hour today in place of yesterday, so that's the plan. We were supposed to have Cameron's t-ball pictures done today, but that was cancelled due to the threat of rain, so our day is wide open. I see the treadmill, laundry and possibly gardening in our future.

I'm behind on personals from yesterday...so I'm just starting from today!

Starbrite -- Your post about your DD took me back. Maybe you and DD need to watch some good girl-power movies with strong 'value and respect yourself' messages. At her age, what my mom thought was not likely to influence me. Is there any slightly older girl who she admires who might talk to her a little for you? Funny story to share...when I was in my late teens I made plenty of interesting decisions about the guys I wanted to date. However, one day I was listening to the radio and Madonna's Respect Yourself song came on. I was in the middle of thinking about a current boyfriend and that song settled it for me...I broke up with him the same day. After that, as the song became older, whenever I heard it on the radio (more rarely) I took it as a sign to re-evaluate my relationships and make sure that I was in a healthy relationship that was giving me what I needed. Just had to share that as I relate a lot to the situation you were describing with your daughter. (Even though it was 25 years ago!!)

Last edited by Angie; 06-11-2011 at 09:10 AM.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 09:09 AM   #381  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Diana -- I was wondering where you were this morning...lol, I'm so used to you posting before me! I'm glad you had a nice sleep in morning. Those grape tomatoes are fantastic!

...I'm off to do my laundry and my treadmill time!
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 10:03 AM   #382  

S/C/G: 335/313.6

Height: 5'4

1 314.4--
2 313.4
3 no weigh in
4 311.2
5 no weigh in
6 314.4
7 312
8 309.8
9 308.4
10 307.4
11 305.8

yeah i decided to go, but i told her why my sister came home, and she said if i wanted to come home earlier she will bring me, so i said yeah, we will take it a day at a time, so hopefully things will go okay, i will clean clean clean, thankful its a dog and not a cat though!!!

i will just eat out, and hopefully get a lot of exercise in with cleaning and swimming and shopping even. and pray that my weight doesn't get too crazy, as of right now i am at my lowest weight. which is great bc last month was a disaster
reptogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 10:50 AM   #383  
I Will do this....

Thanks Angie - I actually just decided I would talk to her girl to girl. We had a long conversation, by the end she agreed she would block the ex from Facebook as she herself was appalled by the things he wrote. I was delighted about that. I also pointed out that however much her hormones were running away with her, that she should never mess around with someone who says it's ok, as long as no-one else knows about it. Fortunately for me because I'm sneakier than her I find out what she's been up to
Old 06-11-2011, 10:59 AM   #384  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

Morning everyone

Down .8 to 185.2

Reptogirl,you're doing fantastic you're thinking clearly and have a good plan,way-to-go

Diana,great idea about the vegetables..veggies have been my lifesaver

Rennie,))))))) you're stronger than you give yourself credit for. I know you won't over do it but if you do,you have the tools to get right back on track

The party was just like i explain but they also dim the lights,we did some line dancing..electric slide they gave out prizes for answers to certain questions between songs and it lasted for an hour.They played good songs like Earth wind and fire,Latin beat songs that we could dance to..cause i don't like the music during regular workouts..thought of taking my own ipod but that would be cool ..they played this one song by Pitt butt.."I know you want me"...and i almost forgot where i was..i stopped following the instructor and was dancing away in the corner

The parties are given twice a month,great suggestion for your club..you guys would love it..something different.Oh.. i forgot to thank you for suggesting that i do 2 sessions cause doing 2 has really helped me so thank you very much

Angie,have a wonderful day

Last edited by OnaMi; 06-11-2011 at 11:01 AM.
OnaMi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 11:06 AM   #385  
made my dad a promise

S/C/G: 302/Ticker/160

May 31 - 272.7
Goal for June 30 - 268
1:274.0; 2: 273.8; 3: 272.5; 4: 270.9; 5: 271.2; 6: 272.1; 7:272.5
8: 271.8; 9: N/A; 10: 271.4; 11: 269.8
ilbnej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 11:08 AM   #386  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Coondocks - thanks That's me blushing, I haven't been called "bad a$$" before! Glad you got a little more sleep, and hopefully you are still sleeping now, but it's nearly 10am so I doubt it! Dog sitting should be fun! I don't really want a pet, but I do enjoy animals!

CutieCourt - Very cute! And yes, shake it off.. I'm sure today will be better!

Ona - thanks! How was the zumba party last night? You sore?

Rennie - I have issues with the jumping rope, hurts my calf muscles, so I have to rest from time to time. Just keep at it, and you'll be there in no time! I shocked myself by upping my weight to 5 pounds instead of 2 pound weights. Wish I could leave my job, but unfortunately I'm in year 2 of a 3 year contract, yuck. But the evil boss is sucking up because she found out that I was off the floor for 25 minutes ( I told her I was sick), and someone in the store is saying there was a huge HR issue.

starbrite - I can also relate to what's going on with your daughter, I was like her, only much worse at 14-15. I dated older guys, stayed out far too late, and definitely made my mom worry. During that time, I don't know that spending time with my mom helped me, but I got sent away to stay with my Aunt and that definitely helped. I think having more fun with my mom might have made us closer, but things were tense with us. Not sure if that helps at all, but I know that having your head constantly in "boy" mode was an issue for me - my mom got me into sports and that helped a lot!

Diana - that was quite the sleep in! I'm impressed! I love the summer for all the fresh veggies, glad you are enjoying them

Angie - Sounds like a nice low-key day I'm sure you'll melt away the .8 today!

repto - hope you have a fun time, and that you don't have to clean the entire time!

One of my last days off for a week! I'm planning to go for a walk, lay in the sun and get drunk tonight with a girls night out! I have to get up early for work tomorrow... should be interesting! I will bbiab with my WI!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 11:31 AM   #387  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

Aimee,it was fun..i explained it all my post to Rennie thanks for asking.Nah.thankfully,I'm not sore,after the party i went to Mothers and made her walk while i jog/walked w/her..which was fun

Then surprised her and my Aunt and took them out for Ice cream my Aunt had no other choice but to eat it hers,after a lot of persuading ( she is so scared to eat stuff cause she thinks most things might hurt her ) and she loved it..saved the cup to show my sister that she ate Ice cream,precious memories

And i just finished a 3 miles jog/walk in the heat so now I'll rest till this afternoon.

Sounds like a fun times tonight have a ball! good WI!

ilbnej..i see you doing your thing moving right along,fantastic job!!!

Last edited by OnaMi; 06-11-2011 at 12:08 PM.
OnaMi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 11:56 AM   #388  
By God's Grace

S/C/G: 293/ticker/175

5/31: 239.0

1: 239.0
2: 236.6
3: 235.8
4: 238.2
5: 239.8
6: 237.2
7: 240.6
8: 235.8
9: NO
10: 238.4
11: 238.2

Went out to eat last night and stayed within my calories, but my rings are so tight I can barely get them off today. Lots of sodium... hopefully a few POP days will take care of that.

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Jami and Rennie - Friday was a successful OP day for me, woohoo! Now on to day 2 of the weekend. So far so good.

Last edited by Gale02; 06-11-2011 at 11:57 AM.
Gale02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 01:11 PM   #389  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

so my breakfast was like, a thousand calories, easily haha. 2 waffles, 2 scrambled eggs, 2 sausage patties covered with maple syrup. mmm. hubby got sausage and scrambled eggs, but he got blueberries and whipped cream on his waffles. washed down by a tall cold glass of skim milk. (only healthy choice lol)

i forgot to do my weigh in before stuffing my face, so i'm gonna skip it today. though i did step on the scale earlier fully clothed before a potty visit and it said 268.2 so i can probably subtract 2 pounds from that... but nothing official today. oops.
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 03:18 PM   #390  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Ona - sounds like a fun time! I missed your post because it took me like 20 minutes to do mine! Has your aunt had ice cream before? The first time my grandma had a slurpee (slushy drink), she saved her cup! She's even kept it all these years, it's been 3 years!

Gale - lots of sodium and a loss? Sounds like pretty great thing!

Mandy - that breakfast sounds really good, I'm currently addicted to waffles! I don't really ever have them, but I still love them,

My WI was alright, down .2! Down is down

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote