Old 06-11-2010, 01:37 PM   #301  

S/C/G: 265/TickTickBoom/ST-220

Height: 5'6

Aimee - Yeah... PMS galore going on here. I hate being so weirdly moody. Hang in there through all the job stress. We're here for venting if you need it!

Penguin - The body is such a devious little meanie. Frustrating us to no end!

Girly - Hey, at least its a loss. Take it and keep going! You'll be back down in no time.

Peachy - You'll have your 242 very soon. Nice job on the loss!

Aydenz - Woosh! I'm so envious, even if it is just water!

Eclipse - Soooo close! I'm crossing my fingers for you for tomorrow.

I'm down 1.2 for 229.4. Oh man I was so happy to see the 220's again. That makes me down almost 4lbs this week. Can't wait until I see my ticker weight again. I'm going to be sooo good this weekend.
Gourmet Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 01:48 PM   #302  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

I'm just curious, what is everyone's average weight gain from retaining water during TTOM?
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 02:36 PM   #303  
Bella Signora ♥

Height: 5'4.5''

Gonna start at June 11th.
MY GOAL IS 135 BY THE END OF JUNE.

11. 143.6
Ciao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 02:55 PM   #304  

S/C/G: 309.6/296.4/150

Height: 5' 6"

I want to play too! I'm late in joining but here is what I have:

6: 309.6
9: 308.2
11: 304.2
12: 307.6 yesterday must have been a fluke
13: 307.8
14: 310.8 I don't understand this... I only ate 700-some calories yesterday! I'm higher now than my starting weight!
15: 311.0 I'm getting very discouraged.
16: 310.0
17: 307.6 That's Better!

Gina

Last edited by gshillitani; 06-17-2010 at 06:04 AM.
gshillitani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 03:21 PM   #305  
Strong is the new Pretty!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/1??

Height: 5'2"

I'm down another .4 to 168.4 today. I'm taking a lazy day today though. I have a headache and some serious cramps. I am not attempting a 4,000 calorie burn day today.

Diana - I don't think I have an average. Sometimes I see nearly nothing, other months I get 5 or more pounds. Some days I hate being a chick!
FitGirlyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 04:08 PM   #306  
:)

S/C/G: 305/see ticker/180

Height: 5'8-1/2

Down .8 to 247.6 ...did my swimdoodle last night. If I knew it would be this beneficial I would've added this from the start. Ticks me off. Par for the course tho... huh?

Patchwork: Thanks! Congrats! I cannot wait til I'm in the teens. Grrrr! lol

Vlad: Omg...you are so funny! Yep! They dont look bad at all in a bra..but take that sucker off and...ploop! I wish we could mold our boobs like Play Doh! Rummaged through my closet...I have some bras that I forgot that I bought at Macys sale last summer (minimizers)...they didnt fit when I got them home (didnt try them on when bought)..I tried them on last week & half of them now fit nice. The bra I wore when I was in the 300's was terrible & gave me quadzi-boobs.

SwimGirl: Come over & swim! Wish you lived closer. *cries!!* I know what you mean about feeling exhausted...I swear if it weren't for these Walgreens caffeine pills I just started taking before exercise I'd be in trouble. Last night I was so tired from working...needed energy so badly before I swam that I crushed the tablets for faster absorption. How pathetic is that? Your 40's is right around the corner. Feels so far away but its not. Its funny how time starts to go by a little faster. Last night in the pool, I was looking back in time to when I first went into it...I felt so huge in it & had no flexibility & Id been doing the elliptical to that point. I felt like a giganta floating turd. Felt so horrible feeling like that.. I never never want to feel that way again.

Roxmysox:
You're doing so great. Your husband is going to be so blown over in the best way when he sees you! I can only imagine how huge his smile is going to be! Like everyone else here..I get in my moods where I hit blah moments & feel so tired from all the effort...I get burnt out. Its a very frustrating process. Its very psychologically tolling at times...I feel spent a lot. Sometimes it gets me plain out beotchy. No bucket full of sunshine here...that's for sure. Especially since Im so impatient.

Ayden: Congrats on that!!

Eclipse: Speaking of sauna...have you tried "Hot Yoga?" Im really curious about trying a class. From what Ive read people are sweating off tons of pounds. Id like to go...but wont til I lose more.

Fitgirly: Congrats! Feel better soon. You've been really busting your hind, you deserve a day to relax.

Diana: Pre-diet I was gaining up to 7lbs on my TOM. Even before I got fat I gained that much. Lately its 2-4lbs..only because Im trying to avoid most of the gain (water, low sodium, more exercise, water pills). I didn't try to avoid the gain before at all. That said...I probably just jinxed myself & I'll gain like 9 now at the end of the month! LOL

gshillitani: Welcome!! Nice loss there!! Keep up the great work!!

Ok. I'm extra chatty again today lol...sorry so long!!!! Congrats on all losses & stalls will pass! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Last edited by MissKelly; 06-11-2010 at 04:09 PM.
MissKelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 04:52 PM   #307  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKelly View Post
Diana: Pre-diet I was gaining up to 7lbs on my TOM. Even before I got fat I gained that much. Lately its 2-4lbs..only because Im trying to avoid most of the gain (water, low sodium, more exercise, water pills). I didn't try to avoid the gain before at all. That said...I probably just jinxed myself & I'll gain like 9 now at the end of the month! LOL
MissKelly Me, too! Prior to me making my current changes, I would gain 5-10 pounds! I would almost be in a size larger clothes. Now, I don't gain as much, either.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:43 PM   #308  
If you wanna Rock It . .

S/C/G: 248/164*low*/145

Height: 5'4"

Feelin pretty good throughout the day despite the disaster of a thing called weather today . . . seriously, we dont need more rain . . . I bought a bathing suit for the first time since moving into this building 5 years ago and I can't even use it.

At least TOM is done and Im revved up to be in the 180's for my birthday - even 189.9 counts ! :P
Coondocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 07:31 PM   #309  

Height: 6"1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sockerton View Post
May 31st weight - 253

1: 251.4
2: 250.4
3: 249.4
4: 249.0
5: 248.0
6: 248.6
7: 247.4
8: 247.0 C25K Week 1: Day1
9: 246.0 C25K Week 1: Day 2
10: 247.0 C25K Week 1: Day 3
11: 246.0 C25K Week 2: Day 1
Weighed this morning and got between 245.6 and 246 (scale is wonky). So I am going with 246 for now. Just did my C25K today (plus another 35 minutes of walking), reweighed and got 244.4. I know its water weight, but it I hope it won't be long before its my "official" weight.

On a side note, while I was running on the trail, I was listening to my iPod. I was looking down at it and when I lifted my head up, I saw two HUGE deer running full speed towards me on the trail. I stopped and screamed and the deer hung a right and ran away through the woods. Thankfully, I was almost done with my workout, because my knees were shaking all the way to my car. I almost needed to change my underwear.
Sockerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 09:10 PM   #310  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
MissKelly Me, too! Prior to me making my current changes, I would gain 5-10 pounds! I would almost be in a size larger clothes. Now, I don't gain as much, either.
It's amazing..isn't it?? Prior..I would always be able to feel my body get bigger..just all over..butt, hips..stomach..face..especially in the chest. Funny thing is, since I started...my boobs don't get poofy swollen or as tender like they used to. Have you noticed this?? Oh...one thing tho...I seldom ever experienced cramps before Feb...my whole life, I was the one girl who could stick her tongue out and na-na-boo boo other women because I didnt...lol...not anymore. Since Feb they are killer. Karma is really something huh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coondocks View Post
At least TOM is done and Im revved up to be in the 180's for my birthday - even 189.9 counts ! :P
It does count!! I believe you will get there! I believe in the saying.."If you think it..you CAN bring it!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sockerton View Post
Weighed this morning and got between 245.6 and 246 (scale is wonky). So I am going with 246 for now. Just did my C25K today (plus another 35 minutes of walking), reweighed and got 244.4. I know its water weight, but it I hope it won't be long before its my "official" weight.

On a side note, while I was running on the trail, I was listening to my iPod. I was looking down at it and when I lifted my head up, I saw two HUGE deer running full speed towards me on the trail. I stopped and screamed and the deer hung a right and ran away through the woods. Thankfully, I was almost done with my workout, because my knees were shaking all the way to my car. I almost needed to change my underwear.
I love seeing the scale go down after rigorous activity! Water weight or not...it's exciting....and counts Holy poopie about the deer...that would have freaked me out too. At least you didn't pee yourself lol...
Old 06-11-2010, 09:25 PM   #311  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

AydenzMom - I've been waking up with a swollen feet feeling, ugh, hate that! Glad the water pills are working

Natalie - Thanks, I vented my butt off today, cried my eyes out. Ugh, stupid PMS, eh! I went to the doctor, and I have the birth control pill to help with the crazy PMS. Congrats on being back in the 220's, soon you'll be back where you were

MissKelly - I used to swim 4+ hours a day, spent my summer's swimming, competing, so I definitely miss the water. Too bad Florida is so far away! Have you tried Vitamin B? It works pretty well for sustained energy, I always make the bf take a Vitamin B when he does energy drinks, so he gets the burst and the sustained energy. I can't think about being 40, I am barely able to accept I am 30,

Diana - I can easily put on 5-7 pounds, I find when I'm dieting I don't see the huge gains, 2-4 pounds now.

I jumped on the scale this morning before work.. even though I keep saying I won't, Anyways, down .3, to 262.1! Since the bf started dieting with me I've actually lost 6 pounds, and it's feeling easy for once!! Still slooooooooowly working my way towards 259, or it feels slow, I wonder if it actually is or if because I'm so focused on it that it's messing with me.. I'm babbling! Had a dinner out, ON PLAN And the entire weekend off, now if the sun will shine I'll be one happy camper!

-Aimee

Last edited by SwimGirl; 06-11-2010 at 09:30 PM.
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 09:36 PM   #312  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKelly View Post
It's amazing..isn't it?? Prior..I would always be able to feel my body get bigger..just all over..butt, hips..stomach..face..especially in the chest. Funny thing is, since I started...my boobs don't get poofy swollen or as tender like they used to. Have you noticed this?? Oh...one thing tho...I seldom ever experienced cramps before Feb...my whole life, I was the one girl who could stick her tongue out and na-na-boo boo other women because I didnt...lol...not anymore. Since Feb they are killer. Karma is really something huh!

I have always had a rough TTOM. In fact at one time the Dr. had be on BCP straight so I wouldn't have TTOM. I would get borderline anemic, etc. Crazy stuff! I still have the same symptoms that I have always had, I'm just not retaining as much fluid. I'm sure that had to do with the fact that I don't eat as much or as crazily during TTOM.

Aimee I know what you mean. It's not as bad now that I am eating better. It's nice that your BF is eating healthy, too. I know it makes it easier. Great job!

Last edited by Diana3271; 06-11-2010 at 09:39 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:54 PM   #313  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimGirl View Post
MissKelly - I used to swim 4+ hours a day, spent my summer's swimming, competing, so I definitely miss the water. Too bad Florida is so far away! Have you tried Vitamin B? It works pretty well for sustained energy, I always make the bf take a Vitamin B when he does energy drinks, so he gets the burst and the sustained energy. I can't think about being 40, I am barely able to accept I am 30,
I have the B-12 sublingual liquid by Natures Bounty...it does help. Ok, now my problem with it is my own consistency in remembering to take it! lol On average I remember to drop it under my tongue about 2-3x a week. 4+ hours? Holy Mermaid! I've been embarrassed to admit that the last two times my son & I went out for laps we spent 3 hours there (not the whole times doing laps of course...Im not superhuman! lolol) ...because I felt like no one would even believe it!! lolol ....In fact..we go swim at 10 in ten mins..& I have my B-12 under my tongue right now as I type! You kicked my butt over to the counter to grab it...thanks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
I have always had a rough TTOM. In fact at one time the Dr. had be on BCP straight so I wouldn't have TTOM. I would get borderline anemic, etc. Crazy stuff! I still have the same symptoms that I have always had, I'm just not retaining as much fluid. I'm sure that had to do with the fact that I don't eat as much or as crazily during TTOM.
The behavior modification from chowing down before during TOM (compared to now) is probably the hardest thing I have to remind myself of...that I cannot do it anymore. I depended so badly on chocolate & now nothing. I know if I even have a tiny piece I'm a goner. I have no self control with candy & cant be trusted with it again (yet). Its my drug.

Time to go change for a swim....see you all in the morning!!

Last edited by MissKelly; 06-11-2010 at 09:55 PM.
Old 06-12-2010, 12:14 AM   #314  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Diana - I have the same TOM as you, so painful, and ugh.. you just wanna stay in bed, but even that hurts too much! Cramps, in my abdomen, siatic (excuse my spelling), and cramps for 7 days! My doctor back in BC had me take BCP so that I'd only get my period 4 times a year, once of each season! lol. The bf is normally a BAD BAD influence "one night of pizza, cheesecake and booze won't hurt you", it definitely HAS! Much better to diet with support

MissKelly - glad I could motivate you with the vitamin b! Wanna know what else Vitamin B helps with? Speeding up your metabolism, not too sure how much, but it can definitely help! So keep it up! You are motivating me to get back at 'er with the exercise! Gotta get my butt in gear, just 4 weeks until the beach.. gotta tighten up! Tomorrow rain or shine I am hitting the pavement!

Alright, I should have lost a couple of pounds.. I watched "My Sister's Keeper" , so sad.. I cried, and cried.. it was good though, I enjoyed it. Water weight, but out my eyes..

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 08:55 AM   #315  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

June 12 ~ 218.0

I keep reminding myself that even though its up a 'whole pound' in actuality its only up .4. Nothing to freak out about. Nothing to freak out about. nothing to freak out about ...
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote