Old 07-21-2007, 08:37 AM   #46  
Masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 279/206/167

Height: 5'8"

Good morning all,
I am waiting for everyone to get up so I can use my elliptical, We are going to grill tonight, I got some shrimp and veggies to grill, so I should stay on plan today, it is a beautiful weekend, but I am broke, so I will probably not do much.
cheryl
hellokitty81668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 09:16 AM   #47  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Still doing ok this week. I didn't get to exercise yesterday, so that wasn't so good. It's been really hot and I've noticed that my fingers are puffy. I think I'm holding onto water right now. I got on the scale (not official weigh in) and it wasn't very good, so I have to be extra careful this weekend.
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 09:16 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 243.5/243.5/140

Height: 5'5"

Morning everyone!
Well it's gorgeous out here! I couldn't ask for a nicer day. It will be a good day for me to be outside getting the camping gear aired out! I'm gonna be running around today getting things ready so that we can just hit the road on Wednesday. I just can't wait to go!
All this running around should help me stay on plan for the weekend...so far so good!
NESunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 02:24 PM   #49  
Never want to go back!

S/C/G: 338.4/190.8/165

Height: 6 ft

Eating-wise, I'm back on track and the scale dropped a bit this morning, but I didn't walk yesterday. And, oh, the guilt! It's the first day I've missed in forever. I just didn't want to, which is not a good excuse. So back to it today. Mother Hubbard's cupboard is bare, so I'm off to forage for food today to fill them up again . Have a great day!
CLCSC145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 03:22 PM   #50  
ShellieTerese

S/C/G: 274/see ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

Top o' the mornin' to you all! Today I moved my ticker another 2 lbs, confident it wasn't just an anomaly. I don't know if eating a little more did it, or exercising a mere 3 times! Anyway, I appear to be off plateau, so I'll just keep doihg what I'm doing now! Congrats CC, forage happily, and Cheryl, your bbq'd shrimp & veggies sounds yummy!
Bouncing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 06:38 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 288/252.8/160

Height: 5'7"

Mmmm, bbq shrimp sounds yummy!
I've been slacking on the exercise the last two days, so I have to get out this afternoon/evening for a good walk. The weathers been cool, rainy and gray...blah. Which I don't mind walking in in the spring/fall/winter, but it's SUMMER, dangit, I want sunshine! At least I've been eating pretty well. We have splurged on Subway twice this week, which isn't something we normally do, but I stick with a turkey on wheat, no cheese, no mayo, no oil and all the veggies they can pile on. Not too bad. I do need to sit down and plan out next weeks meals tonight though.
emilyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 11:24 AM   #52  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Good morning, Everyone! Yesterday was school clothes shopping day for the DDs...yes, I did brave the weekend crowd at the mall...just call me crazy! Saw myself in a three-way mirror...Yikes!....lets just say that I found the incentive to stay on-plan at TGI Fridays and I didnt order anything at Dairy Queen. I came home and had my 1/2 cup of SF ice cream and felt quite satisfied. My scales are looking very promising for weigh-in tomorrow, so I dont think I'll have any problems staying on-plan today. Its rainy and cool out today.....Yes, its July in the south I have a day of house cleaning planned, so I'll definitely get some exercise.

"See" everyone tomorrow.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 01:42 PM   #53  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Good afternoon! I am just about to make lunch and figured popping in here would help me stay on plan for lunch! Today is my 'lazy day'...just doing laundry and hanging out the with dogs. Tonight I am going to roast some veggies w/ garlic and have over whole wheat pasta. I have been wanting pasta for weeks, so today is the day!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 02:00 PM   #54  
Never want to go back!

S/C/G: 338.4/190.8/165

Height: 6 ft

Hi all, just a quick check in. Food was on target yesterday and I did a LOT of food shopping as there was nothing in the house. I didn't walk, though. I HAVE to do that today. Have to. I can't give up that great habit!
CLCSC145 is offline   Reply With Quote