Old 07-22-2007, 11:17 AM   #1  

Default FINE, I'll do it already!

After 2 hours of giving myself excuses not to walk this morning, I jumped on 3FC (another excuse, I won't lie). And after reading about 5 posts, I felt guilty. So fine, you win, I'm going out to walk! At least this way it won't be 90 with the sun beating me up. Only 80, lol.

What's your motivation to just get up and do it (whatever it may be) on days where you'd rather give in to the laziness?
WinterStarzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 11:27 AM   #2  
...to everything

S/C/G: 170/170/120-130?

Height: 5'3"

I started running 3 months ago. I get intimidated EVERY time I go, and try to talk myself out of it all the time. My inspiration to go is that I just did my first 5K (alone, all at once) on Thursday. I'm motivated by knowing that I'll never improve if I never do it.
RidiculouslyAddicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 12:42 PM   #3  

Height: 5'5"

I won't let myself go to bed until after I've walked/ran in the evening. I also know that I'll be weighing myself first thing in the morning, and the scale always knows when I've skipped it. Not that this always works - I felt really awful yesterday and made a decision to sleep instead of go - but it works most of the time. (And I have FINALLY learned that I can lose weight when I do what I'm supposed to do 90% of the time. What an epiphany!)

Last edited by LaurieDawn; 07-22-2007 at 03:38 PM.
LaurieDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 01:31 PM   #4  
Here I go again

S/C/G: 201/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6

What keeps me motivated is the feeling I get after working out. Its great! I love that feeling its addicting in its self. Another thing that keeps me going is the fact that my BF and I have made it almost like a daily date to go to the gym together.
BoopRN is offline   Reply With Quote