Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-23-2014, 10:16 PM   #346  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

If we had a house number and street address we could all go to Diana's for a party!

What say you?
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 01:30 AM   #347  

Diana, Of course you would be concerned. When surgical procedures are necessary then there is more resignation. 16 years ago I had something that sounds similar to the Abalation. Although it was called a JET or something like that. Basically it was a mini D&C. It worked. Mine was done with no anethesia or pain medication. (Long story. Wont explain). I am hoping that the new doctor will have options that are right for you. Those risks of surgical procedures always are so scary.

CoolMom, congrats on the "6"

Novagngel, wow, maintenence was boring? You can get back in the motivation groove so quickly? Thats awesome. I am very impressed. Congrats on getting back on task.

Ian, that sounds like a great idea. Dinner at Diana's. I will bring chicken sausage and cocoa powder, of course.

Today i did not do as well as I wanted. But I resisted those popchips/carbs again. So good for me ! I did eat more fat than I should have. But it was good fat. It is probable that I needed the avocado fat. Did I need a whole avocado? Well I cannot eat just part of one, if I buy the entire thing then it is eaten at the next meal. I need to find an exercise buddy. And a very cheap gym to go to with the buddy. That part is not a prob. We have cheap gyms here. Just need the buddy.
I am back down to only having gained back 2 lbs.

frozen chocolate protein drink 110
lunch a whole avocado with onion and cucumber. Chicken sausage 500
hot chocolate 250
dinner chicken sausage and salad with lemon and a tsp of oil 320
Snacks lemon protein frozen thing 100
total calories if I do not have more hot chocolate before sleep 1280
I hope you all have a great Thursday.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 07:35 AM   #348  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Rough morning with TTOM and the angioedema.

I didn't add on any yoga last night.

Calories for yesterday: 1500 +
Weigh In: 169.8 (TTOM)
Up: .6

I'll be back later. I need coffee!

Have a great day!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 07:36 AM   #349  
patpatpatpatpat

S/C/G: S: 89kg -- C: 78,8kg -- G 49kg

Height: 145 cm

Hi folks,

stuck to the plan yesterday, had about 1000 calories in a well balanced low carb mix

This morning I tried a bullet proof coffee instead of coke light.... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. got the shakes first, then a load of energy, then worked out a good hour now I am DONE. wow. guess I will keep that in mind if I really need a kick one day, and go back to coke light until I get mild coffee pads (my best buddy got a new machine and gave me his old pad machine, including his "hammerhard *BING* morning pads).

Since I would probably not make it on time to Dianas tonight: planned for dinner today is a big load of veggies with a big load of tuna dip, eggs and a sesame-peanut bar (ingredients: sesame, peanut, sugar) for dessert. As snack later in the eve I will have some cheese.
Including my coffee experiment that will be 1300 calories

lost 0.3 kg (.6 lbs)

off to the shower.

Have a nice day everyone!

Last edited by PatPat; 07-24-2014 at 07:39 AM.
PatPat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 09:23 AM   #350  

S/C/G: 217/194.6/160

Height: 5'1

Morning everyone.

Today is weigh in day....
Stepped on the scales and to my surprise, I've lost another 2.8 lbs! That brings my total up to 9.2 lbs!
Surprising because I've been bad and haven't done my yoga in a few days. This dang writing deadline is killing me. And I got edits back for a different book.

Anyway, I've managed to keep on my plan, even with my indulgence with pizza last night. Got a busy day a head but will TRY to post before bed tonight.

Hope every on has a great Thursday! Only one more day til the weekend!

Dakota
DakotaTrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 11:22 AM   #351  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

155.2 this morning! haven't seen 155 in a few years
MFP wanted me to lower my calorie goals...now they are 1260 or so. I don't know about that! that seems way low...we'll see. I won't starve.

B - belvita
L - I'll go pick up a salad from El Pollo Loco
S - I brought nothing (overslept today)
D - garden burger on whole wheat bun / lite swiss

class tonight - looking forward to the weekend!!!!!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 11:49 AM   #352  
Le Petit Papillon

S/C/G: 169/165/139

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 165.8
Up .6
LePetitPapillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 11:50 AM   #353  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Congrats on the 55, Sychgirl. Lose It has me at 1000 cals. Crazy!

I was 170.? this morning after a 1320 cal day yesterday. I expected to bounce back up into the 170s and that was the tiniest bounce so I'll take it!

Meal plan-

Honey Os with strawberries and milk (felt lazy)
Sandwich
Coffee
Chicken noodle soup if the chicken is thawed.

I was hoping to do some hiking today but feeling kind of blah.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 12:52 PM   #354  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hi all, thought I posted this morning, apparently I dreamed that...Ian I know, I need to order some of those dang things!!

W-161.5
B- oats, pecans, almond milk
L- spring mix, banana peppers, peas, sprouts, 5bean salad, chipotle ranch dressing
D- zucchini goulash concoction , lots of veg, maybe some shrimp
S- cherries, peanuts
E- walk

Did 45 mins on the bike last night and skipped the nightcap, so that seemed to account for the pb toast in the a.m.

Feeling good, hope you all are, too (feel better Diana)
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 01:13 PM   #355  
is super awesome.

S/C/G: ...ticker...

Height: 5'7"

Hello again all! I need to start coming back here DAILY. I'm keeping up with my tracking but I need to come to 3FC for my accountability and support!

I've lost 3lbs since this time last week, so I'll take it. I know some of it is water weight, but it is what it is. Husband has finally started eating better and he bought a fitbit one, so he's tracking his steps and all that too.. and the biggest bonus, he's not complaining about healthy dinner anymore!

A little about me again, because I cant find that post lol: Married, 32, 1 baby (3mo). 3 cats, husband has a dog that I do not claim. I do calorie counting, lower carb and intermittent fasting.. I save most of my calories for dinner. It worked last time I lost weight, and its working for me again so far. I'm a PM-eater lol.

B- coffee w/homemade vanilla creamer & splenda - 40cals
L- peanuts, almonds - 150ish cals
D- daily salad, no pasta baked lasagna - 700ish cals
S- might be a black bean brownie - 120ish cals
Beverages: mio/crystal light/koolaid - 20ish cals
kateleestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 02:02 PM   #356  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone

I wanted to share something that's going on. Do you remember when Cody's ear flared up? A few weeks ago he got a bump in his ear. When I took him to the groomer they agreed it looked like a bug bite. It's still there, so I took him to the Vet this week. The Vet tried to get some cells out of it, but nothing came out, it was hard. The Vet wanted to try him on an antibiotic again in case a pore got inflamed/plugged. I took him to the groomer today and they agreed that it doesn't look like a bug bite any longer. UGH! Now I am worried sick over him. I hate the C word and that's automatically where my thoughts go. I feel very panicky over the situation and literally want to schedule surgery to have it removed now! UGH! I hate feeling like this. I know I should just do what the Vet says, give the antibiotics and see how things are after that. UGH! Not happy right now.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 03:15 PM   #357  

Diana, I understand your concern about Cody. My mind goes first to that place of c. Even though there could be other reasons for the condition, whatever it is as the time. I hope you can find some relief from the intensity of the concern. Our pets are our family. They are what I call quadriped angels. Usually they love so uncondiionally and with huge generosity. They are family.

Also I hope you feel better with your own physical condition. Sending good thoughts to you

Kateleestar, congrats on the new baby. Your body has been through a lot in the past year carrying nourishing an birthing a life. What a lovely thing. Great that you are getting back on course with the weight loss.

Syckgirlsfv. very cool about that drop in weight. Way to go !

Congrats to everyone who lost. Thats inspiring for sure. For those of us who woke up to a gain or steady on the numbers, its all part of this journey. up down steady but the goal is what counts.

I lost a pound yesterday. Today held steady. Still have to find a way to exercise. Still working on that hot chocolate thing. reading a book about RR to try to have mastery over it all. Tough to read about it. But thats okay. I can do it. I was in an intense carb craving mode last night as i was reading. Somehow reading the book has triggered the deprivation fear. But I will prevail. Even if it is not every day.

Last edited by flower123; 07-24-2014 at 03:31 PM.
Old 07-24-2014, 03:21 PM   #358  
Warrior Princess

Flower, I lost a lot of steam during maintaining because I had nothing left to lose so I got a little too relaxed. I was way more in warrior mode when I still had a goal to reach.

Diana, try not to worry. I doubt anything on the ear would be serious.

Scale read 141.8 this morning. Moving in the right direction.

Last edited by novangel; 07-24-2014 at 06:34 PM.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 03:23 PM   #359  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Sorry to hear about Cody, Diana. I am sure he will be fine. So don't get too stressed.

I am unchanged today at 170.2lbs. Breakfast was sardines, smoked oysters and oats. Lunch was my usual with smoked sturgeon, smoked oysters and octopus.

Exercise was 50 minutes weight training before lunch and I am going for a hash run tonight. That should be about 5 miles. I think I am looking forward to it. I always get nervous before going but feel exhilarated afterwards.

I am hoping to take tomorrow off of work if it is quiet and get some things sorted around the house. There is so much to do that weekends just won't do it.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 07:53 PM   #360  

I ate popchips today with much grated cheese on them. They were better than usual and very fattning. I may end up forgetting about losing those 3 lbs. And focus on not gaining more. My body and clothing willl be fine. With the exception of one pair of skinny jeans. There will come a point when the 3 will come off. Spurred by something. I need to chill out and just maintain where I am at. ( she says now)

Went to the coop and health food stores. Took more photos of flowers in their gardens. They both have amazing flowers that they plant.

Dinner will be repetative. salad and chicken sausage